Jang Dong Yoon 장동윤 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Joseon Exorcist

kkddrraammaa

[Update] Filming at Cheongju yesterday His squiggly '사랑합니다' handwriting

(cr. junlee_junlee)

EODA2u3UYAEinhH?format=jpg&name=medium

EOC8vnlU4AAgzgd?format=jpg&name=small

EOD1GNXU0AAALDK?format=jpg&name=medium

Cr. wowhellosohyun Twitter

Also Jang Dong Yoon will appear in today's ep of The Return of Superman, KBSEntertain Awards special at  9:30 pm 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

200116 SBS Access Showbiz Tonight - Jang Dong Yoon's unreleased cut

Aww he was so nervous at the bts ;A;

And SBS showing their devotion for him lol

And also:

His next drama "SEARCH" will be aired on May and his co-star will be Krystal f(x) \o/ 

I remember Dong Yoon said he listened f(x)'s Electric Shock a lot at the army :3 hehehehe I wonder who was his fav on the group? 

More HQ pictures:

Spoiler

EN6wODtUcAEPNLY?format=jpg&name=large

EN6wODtUcAAHZmr?format=jpg&name=large

EOW1sthUUAAkMvQ?format=jpg&name=large

EOT4J36UcAEreFb?format=jpg&name=large

EOT4L-VUwAA1lie?format=jpg&name=large

EOT4MhXUwAAWm1s?format=jpg&name=large

EOVGuRjUwAE3Udr?format=jpg&name=large

Cr. As tagged

• Like 2

52a4c28a0cf44c5c9cdedf0c135692ab.jpeg?s=

f(x)’s Krystal And Jang Dong Yoon Reportedly Starring In Military Drama

Jan 16, 2020
by U. Kim
It was reported that f(x)’s Krystal and Jang Dong Yoon will be the leads in an upcoming OCN military drama.

On January 16, Ilgan Sports reported that Krystal and Jang Dong Yoon were the leads for OCN’s new drama “Search” (literal title).

According to the report, “Search” is a survival story about a search party that battles against monstrous creatures. It will highlight the heartwarming bond between the members of the search party as they struggle to escape the demilitarized zone together. The story begins as a military dog handler who’s only a month away from his discharge date gets seconded to the search party and encounters a monster in the demilitarized zone.

Ilgan Sports states that Krystal will play Son Ye Rim, an elite army officer who has a secret behind her birth. A former member of the Reserve Officers’ Training Corps, lieutenant Song Ye Rim is an operations officer of the chemical, biological, and radiological warfare unit under direct control by the military headquarters of the western front. As someone with outstanding stamina and intelligence, she is always burning with the desire to win at everything she does.

Jang Dong Yoon will reportedly be taking on the role of Goo Dong Jin, a military dog handler affiliated with a commando regiment of the western front’s military headquarters. Everything begins when the military dog he’s in charge of deserts the army while he’s on detached duty.

The drama will be directed by Im Dae Woong of the films “My Teacher” and “Horror Stories.”

Cr. https://www.soompi.com/article/1377392wpp/fxs-krystal-and-jang-dong-yoon-reportedly-starring-in-military-drama

• Like 2

Some facts about the new Jang Dong Yoon's drama B)

Oh gosh he'll be the ex-boyfriend :D

Some Netizen's reactions:

Spoiler

f(x) Krystal and Actor Jang Dongyoon reportedly will be the lead cast of the upcoming OCN drama 'Search'

f(x) Krystal and Actor Jang Dongyoon reportedly will be the lead cast of the upcoming OCN drama 'Search'

Naver
Netizen comments :

(+511,-22) I really looking forward to it ㅠ ㅠ Jang Dongyoon Krystal fighting!

(+194,-10) I can't wait to Jang Dongyoon and Soojung's drama.

(+151,-8) I will look forward to Actor Jang Dongyoon!

(+135,-16) I'm looking forward to the drama! I hope the drama is fun and the characters are charming.

(+109,-7) I'm looking forward to Krystal Jang Dongyoon. I hope you guys enjoy the drama with the  cool characters.

(+36,-4) Soojung I love you~ fighting!

Cr.Story Kpop

OMG Dong Yoonie is nominated as Best New actor at the 56th Grand Bell Awards for his movie "Beautiful Days" - the ceremony will be held Feb25 at 7:30PM KST :w00t:

EOcSoaTVAAAiu3I?format=jpg&name=large

EOcSpiQUcAIqM0x?format=jpg&name=small

Via. Flwperiwinkle Twitter

ARTICLE ABOUT THE MOVIE 

'Beautiful Days' Yoon Jae Ho PD "Jang Dong Yoon, an actor you want to put a camera in front of [him]" 

Yoon Jae Ho PD revealed the reason to cast new actor Jang Dong Yoon.
At the movie premiere press conference he began to talk "I met Jang Dong Yoon at the first time at the office. Since I just wanted to see how it felt, I asked him to do simple lines in the script [and] he's already prepared a lot."
He then praised "Jang Dong Yoon just threw a line but it was like a scene that appeared in the movie. It was great. Jang Dong Yoon is an actor that you want to put a camera in front of. Just put the camera and it felt like the story will only come out."
Eng trans cr. Luce_13 twitter
http://m.enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=155590#cb

• Like 1

Fansubs of "Beautiful Days" under spoiler:

Spoiler

On 1/17/2020 at 8:25 AM, jstgt1501 said:

OMG Dong Yoonie is nominated as Best New actor at the 56th Grand Bell Awards for his movie "Beautiful Days" - the ceremony will be held Feb25 at 7:30PM KST :w00t:

Via. Flwperiwinkle Twitter

Good luck & hope he gets the chance to shine on the silver screen in future!

• Thanks 1

200120 Dongyi Company IG update with Dong Yoon :wub:

EOtXFsKU4AEnTth?format=jpg&name=large

EOtXIdpU4AIQzyD?format=jpg&name=large

And also there's this clip where he's talking a bit in Chinese with Yuqi... I wonder how proper is his pronunciation? But sounds pretty good thou. 

Spoiler

I think I'll try to do a compilation of all his clips talking in English and Chinese  B)

• Like 2

200122 SBS and their love for Dong Yoon :P

Spoiler

EO4yA-AUwAEKd2g?format=jpg&name=900x900

EO4yCU8UUAERIH2?format=jpg&name=900x900

EO4yCnhUEAAvVQz?format=jpg&name=900x900

EO403xOUEAAT31U?format=jpg&name=large

Funny fact about Dong Yoon's father, btw his father is a Vice Principal :o

"I hv a tmi. I noe jdy's dad. I was in a class where he teached. He looked at me and complimented me a lot saying I did well. He suddly ask if me if I noe jdy and told me to watch his dramas and the shows he's in."

Cr. Wowhellosohyun Twitter