E E E ELLE MA -GA- Zi-ne... o<---< 

https://www.elle.co.kr/article/43775

2019122101001504300095891.jpg

2019122101001504300095893.jpg

I love especially this one, is one side of him I haven't seen before :w00t:

2019122101001504300095892.jpg

Article Eng Translation:

Spoiler

Actor Jang Dongyoon Opened up about Acting, His Passion, and More in a Recent Interview with 'ELLE' (+ Photos)

• Jang Dongyoon, the actor. 

On December 20th, fashion magazine 'ELLE' released Jang Dongyoon's new pictorials and interviews for its January issue. The magazine focused on capturing the pure image of the actor with his long hair. Jang Dongyoon gazed at the camera with his crystal-clear eyes in white and black suits. 

In an interview conducted after the photoshoot, Jang Dongyoon revealed his sincerity and passion. When asked if he had no fear when he first decided to become an actor, he answered, "I get bold when I have to decide something. Even if I fail, I don't think I am wasting my time. Once I have made a decision, I've done my best for the responsibilities I've been given. I will continue to try to play various roles."

Jang Dongyoon also revealed the story of winning a poem-writing contest and participating in a debate contest when in high school. He added, "I'm very interested in the world. Since I have a job that can affect the public more than others, I hope someday I can use these talents in a good place."

1576805745007-EMMQW-uUcAApVEU.jpg

Image Source: ELLE

Jang Dongyoon has recently ended his first fan meeting since his debut and is preparing for his next work. 

More pictorials and the full interview of Jang Dongyoon will be available in the January issue of 'ELLE' and its official website. 

1576805767726-EL5E28mVUAAZtKb.jpg

Cr. Kstarlive 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I have to say that his styling at the brand award show did not suit his body type.. they should either hire a better stylist or try different styles.. with that being said.. his photoshoot with elle magazine is absolutely stunning.. he is sooooo handsome damnn..

you could easily be fooled by his beauty but his personality is equally as beautiful and interesting

• Like 2

1 hour ago, soesje said:

I have to say that his styling at the brand award show did not suit his body type.. they should either hire a better stylist or try different styles.. with that being said.. his photoshoot with elle magazine is absolutely stunning.. he is sooooo handsome damnn..

you could easily be fooled by his beauty but his personality is equally as beautiful and interesting

Yes, I agree with you, I was like "what? /o\ He doesn't have that short legs, what is this stylist-nim?"  kkk 

Abt the ELLE ps I'm so grateful for it, he has such beautiful and strong aura :w00t:

• Love 1

20191221 Jang Dong Yoon at KBS Entertainment Awards! Fighting bb!!!! 

Spoiler

I wook up so early just to watch the Red Carpet streaming and KBS didn't show DY... he arrived early :tears: but kbs didn't show him, I feel really bad for the fans that were waiting outside for him! :tears:

Dongyi Company update with our boy:

EMT74JnUwAENUgN?format=jpg&name=large

EMT7175UYAEXUu3?format=jpg&name=large

EMT75bcUcAEibrH?format=jpg&name=large

Practicing his lines - backstage

• Like 1
  • Love 1

ahw he looks so nervous

@jstgt1501 thank God his stylist has learned from his/her mistakes and dressed him well for the award show 

I actually really want to buy the elle magazine and cut out the pictures to make an aesthetic picture wall i feel like the interview is going to be an interesting one

• Like 2

@Sky8lue the way he's stretching in the PUPPY07's vid :D:D:D he's such a cutie!!! 

I'm so happy... even if at the beginning Dong Yoon was nervous he after a little adapted so well and he did an amazing job as MC!!! Now I can't wait for this 25th as special MC in Radio Star Show and then KBS drama Awards \o/ 

• Like 1

Newbie MC Jang Dong Yoon's dream came true - he met Veteran MC Yoo Jae Suk:

@jstgt1501  Pilates stretching moves LOL. Indeed he looked quite nervous at the beginning but got into the groove as the show progressed. Did you see him interacting with the children? He needs to be on a variety show like Little Forest one of these days. Looking forward to his appearance as a special emcee on Radio Show Star and of course the 2019 KBS Drama Awards!

• Love 2

20191221 KBS Entertainment Awards - MC Jang Dong Yoon

Preview pics part 4

Spoiler

EMU8suiUcAARxbo?format=jpg&name=large

EMU76XOU0AEQRcP?format=jpg&name=large

EMU8hjKUEAAsOi7?format=jpg&name=large

EMU76XXUwAEoktw?format=jpg&name=large

EMU4u8YUYAAjnpS?format=jpg&name=large

EMU4viaU8AAtaK7?format=jpg&name=large

EMU41roU0AANi0M?format=jpg&name=large

EMU5OJbU4AAmUXz?format=jpg&name=large