Jang Dong Yoon 장동윤 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Joseon Exorcist

kkddrraammaa

• Guest changed the title to Jang Dong Yoon 장동윤 - Current Drama 2020: Search on OCN
  • 2 weeks later...

20201109131452683ujrd.jpgView larger image

[Sports Chosun Reporter Seung-mi Lee] Beautiful young man Jeon Tae-il comes back to life with animation

Through the production briefing on the 9th, the feature animation'Tae-il' (director Hong Joon-pyo, produced by Myung Film Studio Rumor) depicts the life of a beautiful young man Jeon Tae-il, a symbolic figure in the history of the Korean labor movement who became a spark of hope for workers' rights. I told a story about the movie. The production briefing was held online due to the influence of Corona 19, and Myung Film CEO Lee Eun and Shim Jae-myeong, Lee Soo-ho, Jeon Tae-il Foundation Chairperson, Hong Joon-pyo general director, actors Jang Dong-yoon, Yeom Hye-ran, and Kwon Hae-hyo attended.

'Tae-Il-i' is a work in collaboration between Myung Film, who produced the most popular Korean animation film'Hen Out of the Madang' (2011, cumulative audience of 2.2 million) and studio rumor's new director Jun-pyo Hong. The story of Jeon Tae-il, a young man who fought passionately to change, was turned into an animated film. It is more meaningful as a feature-length animation project that Myung Film and Jeon Tae-il Foundation are preparing together before the 50th anniversary of Jeon Tae-il.

In this meaningful work, the best rising stars and acting actors have confirmed voice appearances, raising expectations even more. The role of the youth Taeil was played by Jang Dong-yoon, who is receiving hot spotlights while active in the recent drama'Search'. Taeil's mother (Mrs. Lee So-seon) is a luxury actor Yeom Hye-ran, and Tae-il's father is Jin Sun-gyu. Here, Park Cheol-min as the tailor of the mayor of Pyeonghwa, and Hae-hyo Kwon as the president of Hanmi-sa, the mayor of Pyeonghwa, play a sincere voice

20201109131452907wmqt.jpgView larger image

I plan to show my acting

On this day, Chairman Lee Soo-ho of the Jeon Tae-Il Foundation shared his unique feelings about'Tae-Il'. “When I was very tired of Covid-19, I would be able to regain strength and comfort through the opportunity to look back on Jeon Tae-il, who lived his life with all his heart, so I have higher expectations for the movie. So I hope that it will be a great help to everyone who is with us and our people, and through it, we will be able to advance to a better society that Jeon Tae-il wanted and we all hoped for."

"I wanted to make the story of Jeon Tae-il someday into a movie," said Myung Film's CEO Jae-myeong Shim, "After'Hen in the Madang', it was a difficult process, but thanks to the help of many people, I could come here. Normally, the film production report meeting is held before the release of the film, but today, in the 50th anniversary of Jeon Tae-il, we have a meaningful position. I will do my best to make this film a film that can impress the whole generation." .

General Director Hong Joon-pyo said, "At present, many production crews are making works with their sincerity. I am happy to have such a place in the 50th anniversary of Jeon Tae-il." "'Tae-il' is a symbolic figure in the history of the labor movement, depicts the story of Jeon Tae-il. But, rather than a symbol of labor in the animation, I wanted to instill the image of Tae-il, a young man like an older brother or younger brother in his early twenties. It’s a work that focuses a little more on

20201109131453083ikie.jpgView larger image

I explained it further.

Director Hong said, "It was a big burden when I was offered this work. I didn't know the narrative aspect and atmosphere well because I wasn't a person who lived in that era. I was worried about the story I could tell," he said. "After receiving the scenario, the Labor Standards Act "The Labor Standards Act at that time was not very different from now. I was very surprised. I also wanted to bring out the story of that time as a kind of modern worker."

When asked about the part that focused on the drama, "It was difficult to realize the appearance at that time. I wanted to make the Jongno area at that time vivid. It is important to capture the story of Taeil and the people around him in a realistic way, but watching the animation really It was important to research and express data about the space so that I could feel that you are in that era. I really thoroughly investigated and tried to capture it.”

Jang Dong-yoon, who plays Tae-il, said, "As I participated in this movie about a character named Jeon Tae-il, I read the peace and learned more. Even in such a difficult extreme situation, I look around and take care of the people around me rather than my own spirit.
Spoiler

20201109131453347iwrx.jpg

View larger image

He opened his mouth, saying, “The warm appearance was impressive.” At the same time, “It was an honor to participate with the voice of a person who can record in modern history. I felt a lot of gratitude for myself. I was really willing to participate,” he added.

In addition, he said, "When Jeon Tae-il is not a story of the confined image that is commonly thought of, it was good to illuminate the life of Jeon Tae-il from a human point of view. I also felt what kind of worries I had been thinking. I had in mind to solve those things on a human level.” “Also, Taeil Jeon's hometown is from Daegu, and I'm also from Daegu. They weren't unfamiliar in terms of emotions,” he added.

Yeom Hye-ran, who plays Jeon Tae-il's mother, Lee So-sun, said, "I was honored and happy to receive the offer of voice acting, but on the other hand, it was burdensome. However, I am very happy that many people are working together with sincerity." He continued, "Tae-il Jeon studied, but I didn't know much about Ms. So-sun Lee. He suffered a lot like my mother, and he had a lot of hardships while working as a family. He was a worker's mother before he lived, a warm mother. I acted while thinking about it,” he added.

Spoiler

20201109131453495eoah.jpg

View larger image

We also talked about Jang Dong-yoon, who had a hat breath. "I'm originally a fan of actor Jang Dong-yoon, so I hope that we can meet more often in the post-production," said Yeom Hye-ran, who laughed and said, "I was really happy to be able to act in a voice". 

[Rough translation] 

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!

• Guest changed the title to Jang Dong Yoon 장동윤 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Joseon Exorcist
  • 1 month later...

DongYoon's greetings:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJK7WGNgi2V/?igshid=1monmsbr96de6

Btw I wonder if Dong Yoon will attend any Drama awards /sighs/  no news about it. 

Tbh I wish he will attend SBS drama awards kkk because his uncoming drama. 

Jang Dong Yoon Injures Elbow Due To Fall From Horse During Drama Filming

Jang Dong Yoon Injures Elbow Due To Fall From Horse During Drama Filming

Dec 29, 2020
by J. K
Jang Dong Yoon fell from a horse while filming for his upcoming drama “Joseon Exorcist” (literal title).

On December 29, a source from the drama told Star News, “During filming today, Jang Dong Yoon injured his elbow due an accident in which he fell from a horse.” They added, “It’s planned that he will receive a thorough examination tomorrow.”

Filming for the drama has been temporarily halted.

“Joseon Exorcist” is a fantasy action historical drama that tells the story of the undead who come back to life after being killed by the royal family. Jang Dong Yoon plays Prince Chungnyeong, who dives into war to protect Joseon from the evil spirits. The cast also includes Kam Woo Sung, Park Sung Hoon, Kim Dong Jun, Seo Young Hee, and more.

Soompi Awards: Best and Worst of the Rest (Dramas 2020)

Chingus, welcome to our final poll of 2020. :kiss_wink:  You can vote for:

1) The best C-drama of 2020

2) The most disappointing K-drama or K-drama ending of 2020

3) The best abs in a K-drama in 2020

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon and @Lmangla

Jang Dong Yoon featured in question 3 - Please vote ! :dorakiss:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...