Jang Dong Yoon 장동윤 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Joseon Exorcist

kkddrraammaa

1 hour ago, purpleconfetti said:

Thanks guys for sharing these photos- JDY looked amazing! Love the suits and his hair was styled to perfection. Hope he keeps it that way for the drama awards!

He said in this video 0:19 that he will cut his hair, it seems because his movie filming.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Funny fact! He's indeed a cat lover kkk

Dong Yoon started to film his new independent movie \o/ yayyyyy 

Spoiler

EMtf7ekU4AEZy_1?format=jpg&name=medium

EMtf7gvUcAEY-7d?format=jpg&name=large

It seems the person who updated these pics is asking to everyone to delete these pics because are spoiler. B) 

***btw I'm finally back... :w00t:

Here a wonderful gift from a fan!! She translated many of Dong Yoon's interviews \o/

https://thetalkingcupboard.com/2019/12/23/here-have-some-jang-dong-yoon/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, jstgt1501 said:

Here a wonderful gift from a fan!! She translated many of Dong Yoon's interviews \o/

https://thetalkingcupboard.com/2019/12/23/here-have-some-jang-dong-yoon/

THIS IS SO GOOD! I read through all the articles. And I love everything about this guy hahaaha. He is sweet, caring, quirky, righteous, sensitive to people around him, has good music taste (Radiohead, Red hot chilli pepper), good movie taste(silver linings playbook <3), reads and writes poetry, a foodie (has a map of his favourite restaurants), drinks lots of water and wine (amazing skin + fun company). The only thing the poor soul can't do is dance. That sexy dance wave he tried at fan meet was hilarious and so awkward.
But the man is an ideal person to stan. He states that he wants to be a "decent person" first. Wanting to be kind and decent consciously is an admirable quality.
Since Gong Yoo 7 years ago, Jang Dong Yoon is the only person I've stanned in the last 5 years.
I hope he does more interviews, grows internationally too and achieves great success. Hope to hear more of what goes on in that mind of his :)

Any and all Jang dong yoon fans should read the articles above

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, kkddrraammaa said:

THIS IS SO GOOD! I read through all the articles. And I love everything about this guy hahaaha. He is sweet, caring, quirky, righteous, sensitive to people around him, has good music taste (Radiohead, Red hot chilli pepper), good movie taste(silver linings playbook <3), reads and writes poetry, a foodie (has a map of his favourite restaurants), drinks lots of water and wine (amazing skin + fun company). The only thing the poor soul can't do is dance. That sexy dance wave he tried at fan meet was hilarious and so awkward.
But the man is an ideal person to stan. He states that he wants to be a "decent person" first. Wanting to be kind and decent consciously is an admirable quality.
Since Gong Yoo 7 years ago, Jang Dong Yoon is the only person I've stanned in the last 5 years.
I hope he does more interviews, grows internationally too and achieves great success. Hope to hear more of what goes on in that mind of his :)

Any and all Jang dong yoon fans should read the articles above

Totally agree with you! He's an amazing person inside and outside as well, I was amazed when I read his interviews :O 

Thoughtful, charming, kind, polite, handsome, pretty, cute, honest in his opinions, and go on... surely he has his weaknesses as well as everyone, but I totally fall for his charms!!! :w00t: 

JANG DONG YOON – ELLE JAN 2020 INTERVIEW

We never know that we all might be able to become a better person. Jang Dong-yoon’s honest, upright eyes seem to radiate that kind of strong belief.

jangdongyoon_elle_jan201.jpg?w=700&h=908

Read the full translation here: https://thetalkingcupboard.com/2019/12/21/jang-dong-yoon-elle-jan-2020-interview/. Can't thank this fan enough for all of her translations. Follow her on twitter here: https://twitter.com/muchadoboutlove

• Like 2