Jang Dong Yoon 장동윤 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Joseon Exorcist

kkddrraammaa

Happy New Year everyone :wub: 

After KDA, i hope he will be able to get an award from Baeksang.. His Nokdu role is really strong so i hope he will get the 'New Actor' award :heart:

I havent focused on other rookies last yr, but definitely he was trending all through out TTON's broadcast and we all know how much effort he put on Nokdu. So i really really hope he will be get it.. 

Fighting everyone and to you Dongyoon!! 

• Like 3

200106 Yuqi blog update with Jang Dong Yoon at the Golden Disc Award 

ENkW0daUwAAkUwB?format=jpg&name=small

Cr. aaaxvz twitter

*** Dong Yoon and Yuqi participated in "The Gashinas" good to see them together again, their interaction was cute in the show. 

Spoiler

ENkcK7sW4AA8vIT?format=jpg&name=large

200105 Golden Disc Award - Jang Dong Yoon as a presenter

HQ pics part 2

ENkPB9JUUAECnI0?format=jpg&name=large

ENj0zsLU0AAZpaP?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

ENkPB88UYAA86By?format=jpg&name=large

ENkZdiZU0AAemMD?format=jpg&name=large

ENkzvT_UYAEAQ4J?format=jpg&name=large

ENkzwJaU4AIjgsl?format=jpg&name=large

ENkrvAXU4AAZgSg?format=jpg&name=large

ENkrw0iUYAIWQM9?format=jpg&name=large

Cr.as tagged 

200105 Golden Disc Award - Jang Dong Yoon as a presenter

HQ pics part 4

ENnShZgU0AUn6vj?format=jpg&name=large

ENnShZgU0AApccy?format=jpg&name=large

ENnytCYUYAALvFJ?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

ENosvLiUEAIujQe?format=jpg&name=large

ENoswWXU0AIGQrV?format=jpg&name=large

ENnTdbYU0AIN1fT?format=jpg&name=large

ENnTeRzU0AET_8v?format=jpg&name=large

ENnytaNUEAAYw9i?format=jpg&name=large

Cr. As tagged

As a fan has pointed out Dong Yooni has even more fansites than many idols lol we are really lucky \o/ many HQ pics!!!!! The list:

동심, 장동윤찍어요, 디얼마이썸머, 나동픽, 소년, 러브포엠, 윈드, 칠월의봄, 동동픽, 동행복, 예쁜게최고야, 다운, 너의여름, 고요, 장윤만, playground, sonnet, trust you, toposphilia, vice versa, Goyo... 

And probably  there are more kkk B) thanks to all of them <3

• Like 1

JANG DONG YOON TO STAR IN NEW MOVIE

Posted on January 7, 2020 | Chingu Day

ang Dong Yoon has selected a new project after Tale of Nokdu!

1578367957-20200106-jangdongyoon.jpg

After his very successful drama, the actor has chosen a new movie as his new project.

The film, entitled Run Boy Run, will be directed by Oh Won Jae. Additionally, this movie is an action mixed with drama. It tells the story of different individuals who are trying to run away from their very frightening pasts.

Jang Dong Yoon has taken the male lead role. Also, the film has already started filming and will be set to premier within this year.

Cr. Chingutotheworld

• Like 1

200108 Dongyi Company update with Dong Yoon and the reporter that has interviewed him 5 years ago at the time of the convenience store incident.

Also:

Spoiler

ENwLMr2UcAABDjj?format=jpg&name=large

ENwLMr2VAAEGquj?format=jpg&name=900x900

SBS Access showbiz Interviewer IG update! 

Yayyy \o/ yayyy \o/ 

• Love 1

45b2b297996749ac9f94300c1a70bb5c.jpeg?s=

Jang Dong Yoon To Star In Action Film

Jan 7, 2020
by S. Nam

Jang Dong Yoon is now working on his next project!

On January 7, SPOTV News reported that Jang Dong Yoon has been confirmed to star in the film “Run Boy Run” (literal title) and is currently in the middle of filming.

Jang Dong Yoon’s agency confirmed the report and added, “He decided to star in order to provide strength to a low-budget film.”

The upcoming film will be lead by director Oh Won Jae, who directed the short films “Bad Boy,” “Na Seng Kwan,” and “Hunt” (literal titles), and who was invited to the Korean competition of the 19th Jeonju International Film Festival for his first full-length film “Land of the Strangers.” The film will be produced by Oasisenti, which produced “Marionette.” The movie was described in the original report as an action film that will include a surprising acting transformation from Jang Dong Yoon.

“Run Boy Run” will be about running away from the past days people want to escape from but are unable to. The project began filming mid-December, and it is expected to finish filming this month.

After wrapping up with KBS’s “The Tale of Nokdu,” Jang Dong Yoon participated in the 2019 KBS Entertainment Awards as one of the hosts. The actor has also recently been in talks to star in the upcoming OCN military mystery drama “Search.”

Cr. Soompi

• Love 1

Yayyyy Eng Subs

And also an article about Dongyi, Dong Yoon's beloved cat (his little sister lol) and his love for animals and children

718848_431282_178.jpg

Spoiler

JangDongYoon & his little sister:
"I've always liked animals a lot. There was a mini pig farm nearby the place where we filmed the wedding ceremony for TTON. I tried to touch them but ended up being bitten by one of the pigs," he said as he showed a small scar on his hand.
"I really love animals and babies. I recently realized why I found their actions lovely and cute. It's because they're innocent. I really love animals of all kinds.
About Dongyi: "My brother was the one who brought her home. Although I wasn't interested in raising one, somehow the cat ended up being part of the family. She's my little sister. It's been 3 years since my brother brought her home when I filmed Solomon's Perjury."
"As I started filming for TTON and my brother getting busy with his office work, we sent her to our parents' home in Daegu. At first, my mom strongly objected (to having a cat) but Dongyi has become the child she can't live without."
Cr. Muchadoboutlove

EN422TEUUAA3BbD?format=jpg&name=small

EN422w5UwAEACRZ?format=jpg&name=small

• Love 1

[Fact] Jang Dong Yoon won the Newcomer award (Osen version but still kkk)  back in 2017 with his debut tv drama SOLOMON'S PERJURY :o (I didn't know abt but he really deserved it. He was amazing in that JTBC drama) 

DQvWLLtVAAALjrg?format=jpg&name=small

Spoiler

DQvWNR7UIAAD9y0?format=jpg&name=large

I've recently watched Solomon's Perjury drama so I found this information, I'm so happy he won as a newcomer actor for his first tv drama appearance! His acting performance was amazing, it didn't seem he was a new actor or that he was just starting his career~