[Drama 2020] When My Love Blooms, 화양연화

0ly40

https://www.soompi.com/article/1388405wpp/watch-lee-bo-young-and-yoo-ji-tae-find-their-way-back-to-each-other-in-teaser-for-new-tvn-romance-drama

Watch: Lee Bo Young And Yoo Ji Tae Find Their Way Back To Each Other In Teaser For New tvN Romance Drama

Mar 15, 2020
by S. Park

B7C60C75-046B-4E8F-909A-8AD4F339750E.png

tvN’s “Blossom” (working title) has released its first teaser!

The upcoming romance drama will tell the story of Han Jae Hyun (played by both Yoo Ji Tae and GOT7’s Jinyoung) and Yoon Ji Soo (played by both Lee Bo Young and Jeon So Nee), who are each other’s first loves. Years later, they reunite for a second chance at love after everything in their lives has changed.

In the newly released teaser, the present-day Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo stand face-to-face at a train station on a snowy day. As Yoo Ji Tae looks at her with a tearful smile, Lee Bo Young says in voice-over, “There are people who eventually meet again no matter what.” Yoo Ji Tae concludes the teaser by saying, “The moment your life turns into a flower. ‘Blossom.'”

“Blossom” will premiere in April, following the conclusion of “Hi Bye, Mama.”

Check out the teaser below!

———

https://www.soompi.com/article/1388875wpp/tvn-drama-starring-got7s-jinyoung-jeon-so-nee-yoo-ji-tae-and-lee-bo-young-confirms-premiere-date

tvN Drama Starring GOT7’s Jinyoung, Jeon So Nee, Yoo Ji Tae, And Lee Bo Young Confirms Premiere Date

Mar 17, 2020
by D. Kim

105B8D1C-E89D-4B4A-8F8A-9D2A141DB251.jpg

tvN’s new weekend drama “Blossom” (working title) is gearing up for its premiere!

It was confirmed on March 18 that “Blossom” is confirmed to premiere on April 18 following the conclusion of “Hi Bye, Mama.”

“Blossom” will tell the love story of Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo who become each other’s first loves in college then reunite many years later. Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee will play the characters during their younger years, while Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young will take over the roles once the characters reunite in their forties.

As college students, Han Jae Hyun is a righteous and upright law school student, while Yoon Ji Soo is a music school student majoring in piano who is proactive about getting what she wants. The two begin a heart-fluttering young romance.

Although they part ways, they meet again two decades later after their lives have changed completely.

Check out the first teaser here!

Source (1)

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.soompi.com/article/1389092wpp/lee-bo-young-and-yoo-ji-tae-share-a-fated-encounter-in-upcoming-tvn-romance-drama

Lee Bo Young And Yoo Ji Tae Share A Fated Encounter In Upcoming tvN Romance Drama

Mar 18, 2020
by S. Nam

AE5FC8CE-C22D-4F4C-90F5-7EFF54B14FF2.jpg

tvN’s upcoming Saturday-Sunday drama “Blossom” (working title) released new stills of Lee Bo Young and Yoo Ji Tae!

“Blossom” will tell the love story of Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo who become each other’s first loves in college and reunite many years later. GOT7‘s Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee will play the characters during their younger years, while Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young will take over the roles once the characters reunite in their forties.

Already, the drama has garnered the public’s interest for being a story that goes back and forth from the past and present. Furthermore, the drama will be written by scriptwriter Jeon Hee Young and produced by director Son Jung Hyun, who directed the romance dramas “Should We Kiss First?” “Yeah, That’s How It Is,” “The Woman Who Married Three Times,” and “All About My Romance.”

In particular, viewers are highly anticipating Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young’s chemistry as they relive life’s most brilliant, romantic moments as mature adults.

The newly revealed stills show Han Jae Hyun (Yoo Ji Tae) and Yoon Ji Soo’s (Lee Bo Young’s) fated reunion where they’re hit by a wave of emotions in the face of reality and love. Together, Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Bo Young, and director Son Jung Hyun are a “melodrama dream team” that will greet viewers with a captivating and emotional melodrama in spring.

CBCD8052-03E7-4511-93DA-97BA5D049CE1.jpg

“Blossom” will premiere in April, following the conclusion of “Hi Bye, Mama.” Watch a teaser for the drama here!

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1389840wpp/upcoming-drama-shares-new-posters-of-lee-bo-young-and-yoo-ji-tae-sharing-a-quiet-moment-together

Upcoming Drama Shares New Posters Of Lee Bo Young And Yoo Ji Tae Sharing A Quiet Moment Together

Mar 22, 2020
by J. Lim

3F397838-57B2-4B6F-A562-491C2B8D0729.jpg

tvN’s upcoming Saturday-Sunday drama “When My Love Blooms” has shared new couple posters of Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young.

“When My Love Blooms” will tell the story of Han Jae Hyun (Yoo Ji Tae) and Yoon Ji Soo (Lee Bo Young), who reunite later in life after their time as each other’s first loves have passed and everything has changed. Though the passage of time has placed them in completely different situations, they meet again to see what will When My Love Blooms between them.

The new posters show the two characters walking along train tracks, Han Jae Hyun is just a few steps behind Yoon Ji Soo with a soft smile on his face. The tagline reads, “Will we be able to go back to those days?” and the warm atmosphere created by the pair as they enjoy a quiet moment between themselves raises anticipation for the love story that will unfold in the upcoming drama.

A5FD0374-8926-4CD5-90B8-C07C0770AF9F.jpg

91E16396-B77C-483E-A882-B9270FCF5085.jpg

“When My Love Blooms” will be the follow-up drama to “Hi Bye, Mama” and will begin airing in April.

Source (1)

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 03. 24. 8:34 AM

Lee Bo Young: "I'm confident that I can continue my acting career for a long time to come"

29D45926-BE62-4421-B9AC-B8ED41714C9E.jpg

Actress Lee Bo Young is about to return to the small screen.

It took Lee Bo Young 2 years since the drama "Mother" (2018) to return to the small screen with "When My Love Blooms" (tvN). The actress conducted a photoshoot and interview for the April issue of Cosmopolitan magazine.

In response to the question about the connection between the drama and the movie of the same name, Lee Bo Young briefly introduced her new work, "This drama has absolutely nothing to do with the movie. Instead, it only contains the meaning of 'the most beautiful and happiest moment in life' of the phrase 'Hwa Yang Yeon Hwa'. The drama revolves around the story of a couple who had been madly in love in their 20s but ended up having to separate due to forced circumstances and later, they meet each other again. The two main characters will reunite with their first love and look back on their brilliant youth."

After that, the actress mentioned Jinyoung and So Nee - the two actors who respectively took on the role of 20-year-old Jae Hyun (played by Yoo Ji Tae) and Ji Soo, "Both of them are fresh and young, so I thought 'It would be interesting if a school have such senior and student.' When I asked the young employees, 'Is there a senior like Jae Hyun at school nowadays?', They said, 'No, such children are soon taken away by JYP.' Ha Ha." At the same time, she also expressed affection for the work, fellow actors and juniors.

Spoiler

A1F762E9-6B67-465D-9646-DE10306A71CA.jpg

F26B44E4-DE81-48A5-AD8E-B61375642739.jpg

The actress cracked everyone up when referring to noteworthy attractions in the drama, "It will be fun to see elements that represent the 90s such as PC communications network HiTEL, pager, MT, volunteering in the countryside. I used to live in that era, so it reminded me of many old memories. It can be called 'my time'."

Besides, she also described dating in the 90s, "At that time, people did not flirt vaguely like young people now. If one has a crush on someone, they would confront and profess their love to that person immediately. Now, we can arrange a meetup with just a message, but in the 90s, it took a lot of effort to meet each other once. At that time, people often made contact through telephones or pagers, so sending messages like now could interrupt the connection, thus, people chose to meet in person. Because there was no mobile phone, only landline phones were used. If two people called each other on the telephone, that means their relationship has already developed.

Through the setting of "When My Love Blooms", viewers can have a close look at "cine feel", the 90s generation with immense love for cinema. When asked how she experienced the 90s, Lee Bo Young honestly confided, "As there were no multiplex cinemas then, I often watched Disney films at Seoul or Jongno Theater. Recently, I started to watch Disney films again because of my daughter but the time seems to have changed a lot. I realize that princesses in the old days are very passive. They just need to meet the prince to become a princess. Even Mulan sings that 'I have to get married smoothly and catch men's eyes'. Snow White only sings while the animals do the cleaning, and when she sleeps, the prince comes and kisses her. After getting up, the two leave on horseback. Similarly, Sleeping Beauty also only sleeps and sings, then someone comes to kiss and wake her up. Therefore, I'm somewhat careful when letting my daughter watch these films."

3F0D043A-7C51-4E5A-AAE1-5B1D62729F15.jpg

Besides, in response to the question "Do you feel empathy when seeing fellow actors with the image of 'big sister' like Kim Tae Hee and Kim Hee Sun simultaneously return?", she answered, "Last year, when I saw Kim Nam Joo acting in the drama 'Misty', I had this thought. I wanted to be active as long as I can so that when my daughter grows up, she can confidently say 'My mom does that work'. Not mentioning gender, the older an actor gets, the fewer film genres they can act in. However, there were many good precedents to follow, so I believe that I can do it no matter how old I am. To be honest, I used to find it very difficult to do that. Because good examples before me are succeeding, I'm confident that I can continue my acting career for a long time to come"."

Reporter Jo Yeon Gyeong /cho.yeongyeong@jtbc.co.kr
Photo = Cosmopolitan
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

OSEN | 2020. 03. 26. 2:16 AM

Jin Young (GOT7) shares his thoughts when participating in new drama "When My Love Blooms"

312BA89D-0E17-4805-8DD6-350F45AD5944.jpg

Park Jin Young (GOT7) has shared his sincere feelings about joining in the drama "When My Love Blooms".

On March 26, the new Sat-Sun drama "When My Love Blooms" (tvN, scriptwriter Jeon Hee Young, director Son Jung Hyun) released still-cut photos of Park Jin Young.

"When My Love Blooms" is the last love letter written when Jae Hyun (played by Yoo Ji Tae) and Ji Soo (played by Lee Bo Young) - the two people that meet again after their past beautiful first love and everything starts to be upended - face off themselves at in most brilliant stage. The drama is expected to deliver novel amusements and attract audiences when tracking the process the two take on a character of 4 actors, from Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Bo Young, Park Jin Young, and Jeon So Ni.

In the drama, Park Jin Young will show his acting through young Jae Hyun, played by Yoo Ji Tae. Jae Hyun of the past - the character possessing sharp judgment, coldness, and outstanding righteousness - promises to bring a beautiful first-love story with emotional changes after meeting Ji Soo (played by Jeon So Nee). Moreover, he is expected to show a real youth image through the young, vivacious student character.

Park Jin Young expressed his affection for the character, "Han Jae Hyun is the type of person who will dig deep to the very end of something once getting immersed in it. The relentless enthusiasm for self-faith and for the people he holds dear has become the charm that draws me to this character."

The actor also shared the reason for choosing the work, "As soon as I saw the name of 'When My Love Blooms', I read it with suspense and was really curious about how beautiful moments in life will be depicted. That suspense gradually transformed into excitement, and just like that, I've been drawn to the work in a special way." He also chose the noteworthy point of the drama, "The change between the present and the past of Jae Hyun and Ji Soo is also what makes the work interesting."

Above all, he expressed his wish, "Through the work, I want to show the acting that can inspire the sympathy of many people when portraying a love that flourishes in fierce circumstances. Hopefully, this drama will also be the 'most beautiful stage' in my acting life."

The audience is looking forward to the brilliant youth story and heart-fluttering moments of first love that Park Jin Young will bring through "When My Love Blooms". The drama will be aired in mid-April, after "Hi Bye, Mama!" ends.

[OSEN = Reporter Yeon Hwi Seon] / monamie@osen.co.kr
[Photo] Provided by tvN
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive 
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

————

https://soompi.com/article/1390741wpp/watch-got7s-jinyoung-and-jeon-so-nee-are-young-and-in-love-in-new-drama-teaser

Watch: GOT7’s Jinyoung And Jeon So Nee Are Young And In Love In New Drama Teaser

Mar 26, 2020
by R. Jun

tvN’s upcoming drama “When My Love Blooms” has revealed a new teaser featuring GOT7’s Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee.

“When My Love Blooms” is about the love story between Han Jae Hyun (played by Yoo Ji Tae) and Yoon Ji Soo (played by Lee Bo Young), who were each other’s first loves in college and reunite many years later. Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee play the two characters’ younger counterparts.

In the new teaser, Ji Soo fans Jae Hyun as he sleeps on the couch. Later, Jae Hyun wakes up to find Ji Soo sleeping, and he leans in with a smile for a closer look. As Ji Soo wakes and the two meet eyes, Jae Hyun narrates, “Will we be able to return to those days?”

“When My Love Blooms” is set to air on April 18 following the conclusion of “Hi Bye, Mama.”

Watch the teaser below!

https://soompi.com/article/1391288wpp/yoo-ji-tae-and-lee-bo-young-explain-what-drew-them-to-upcoming-drama-when-my-love-blossoms

Yoo Ji Tae And Lee Bo Young Explain What Drew Them To Upcoming Drama “When My Love Blooms”

Mar 29, 2020
by J. Lim

Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young have opened up about why they were drawn to tvN’s new weekend drama “When My Love Blooms.”

“When My Love Blooms” will tell the story of Han Jae Hyun (Yoo Ji Tae) and Yoon Ji Soo (Lee Bo Young), who were each other’s beautiful first love and meet again later on in life after everything has changed.

Yoo Ji Tae’s Han Jae Hyun is someone who threw himself into student activism in his youth but time has turned him into a realistic and cold businessman. This is his first melodrama in a while and he explained, “I want to show people what a ‘Yoo Ji Tae-style melodrama’ really is.” He continued to add, “The script played such a large role in drawing me to the drama. I really enjoyed it. I was able to relate to what the screenwriter was laying out, and it was all so charming to me.”

He also showed affection for his character as he said, “Though Han Jae Hyun’s beliefs may have changed with the passing time, he is more confident than anyone about himself and never loses his sense of humor. I really focused on expressing the depth of my character in the drama.”

EC7CEA16-56FA-4F9D-87C0-80109A522C39.jpg

Alongside him is Lee Bo Young playing Yoon Ji Soo, who grew up in a wealthy family but as time goes on, she faces many obstacles. She is someone who has strong core values and always does her best at her job. Lee Bo Young showed love for Yoon Ji Soo as she said, “No matter what happens, she never crumbles and I feel like though she may appear tough on the outside, she’s even tougher on the inside. I also like her honest willingness to follow her heart.”

On what drew her to the drama, Lee Bo Young explained, “I like the emotions the script made me feel. And I felt like the characters were fleshed out and so lovely. Not only were the character so charming, but the script was so nice that it made me want to join in.” She added, “Even without trying, I find myself tearing up reading the script and the more lines I perform, the more I immerse deeper into my character.”

FB9401FD-7614-4A8D-A1C3-8B83C29C6922.jpg

“When My Love Blooms” will be the follow-up drama to “Hi Bye, Mama” and will premiere on April 25.

Source (1) (2)

—————

https://soompi.com/article/1391511wpp/jeon-so-nee-opens-up-about-what-drew-her-to-upcoming-drama-when-my-love-blooms

Jeon So Nee Opens Up About What Drew Her To Upcoming Drama “When My Love Blooms”

Mar 31, 2020
by J. Lim

Jeon So Nee has expressed her excitement for her upcoming drama “When My Love Blooms.”

tvN’s upcoming weekend drama “When My Love Blooms” will tell the story of two people who were each other’s beautiful first love and meet again later on in life after everything has changed. Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young will take on the leading roles of Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo in the present respectively, and GOT7’s Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee will be playing their younger counterparts from the past.

Yoon Ji Soo was born into a wealthy family and contrary to her frail appearance, she has always been energetic and lively, running full-steam ahead when she wants something. She is a music student majoring in piano, and she will share a sweet and beautiful first love story with Han Jae Hyun.

4A2B81CC-5BC7-45AD-93B1-3662A6309D44.jpg

Jeon So Nee showed affection for Yoon Ji Soo as she said, “Yoon Ji Soo is a very honest person, not only to other people but to herself as well. She never shies away from her own emotions and seeing her approach everything head-on makes her such a cool person.”

She also shared why she decided to take on the role as she said, “When I first received the script for this drama, I felt a longing for a love that I hadn’t even experienced. It made me want to be the Yoon Ji Soo in the script, so I naturally agreed to be in the drama.” Jeon So Nee went on to say, “I really wanted to perfectly encapsulate what it’s like to be in love. A determination grew in me to want to express both the happy and lonely emotions you feel when you’re in love. I think I’ll be really happy if people see Yoon Ji Soo’s past and feel closer to her present self as a result.”

“When My Love Blooms” will be the follow-up to “Hi Bye, Mama” and will premiere on April 25.

Source (1)

https://soompi.com/article/1391656wpp/when-my-love-blooms-cast-shares-what-viewers-can-look-forward-to-in-upcoming-drama

“When My Love Blooms” Cast Shares What Viewers Can Look Forward To In Upcoming Drama

Mar 31, 2020
by J. Lim

3364-F5-AD-0-B61-4372-B06-E-5277-E9-C07-

The leading quartet of tvN’s upcoming weekend drama “When My Love Blooms” has shared what viewers can anticipate from the drama!

“When My Love Blooms” will tell the story of two people who were each other’s beautiful first love and meet again later on in life after everything has changed. Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young will take on the leading roles of Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo in the present respectively, and GOT7’s Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee will be playing their younger counterparts from the past.

Yoo Ji Tae shared, “Most of all, I think a special charm of ‘When My Love Blooms’ is how the beautiful cinematography goes so well with spring.” He added, “If viewers focus on the chemistry between Lee Bo Young and me, I think the drama will remain with the viewers for a long time,” and raised anticipation for the beautiful melodrama.

Lee Bo Young said, “‘When My Love Blooms’ isn’t just a story about reuniting with your first love, it’s a drama that spans across both the past and present. I think it will be fun for viewers to compare the past and present to see how things have changed and how some things have stayed the same.

Jinyoung also chose the differences in the past and present as something to focus on and said, “At first, it was difficult to understand and act out a point in time that occurred even before I was born. But it made me think that, no matter if you’re in the past or present, everyone has a desire and love for change. I recommend keeping that in mind when you watch the drama.

Finally, Jeon So Nee said, “For our drama, many of the characters will have two different actors playing the same role. I think it would be fun to look for similarities between a character’s past and present.” She added, “I also liked all of the movies, music, and books that make an appearance in the drama. I think it would be fun for viewers to seek them out as well.”

“When My Love Blooms” is set to be the follow-up drama to “Hi Bye, Mama” and will premiere on April 25 at 9 p.m. KST. The drama will also be available on Viki!

Source (1)

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] When My Love Blooms, 화양연화 - Sat & Sun @ 21:00 KST - Premieres on April 18th

https://soompi.com/article/1391864wpp/when-my-love-blooms-poster-previews-beautiful-story-of-yoo-ji-tae-lee-bo-young-got7s-jinyoung-and-jeon-so-nee

“When My Love Blooms” Poster Previews Beautiful Story Of Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Bo Young, GOT7’s Jinyoung, And Jeon So Nee

Apr 1, 2020
by D. Kim

5D75B747-7B89-4C65-982F-78FC6BC73D85.png

The main poster has been unveiled for the upcoming tvN drama “When My Love Blooms”!

“When My Love Blooms” will tell the love story of Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo who become each other’s first loves in college then reunite many years later. Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee will play the characters during their younger years, while Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young will take over the roles once the characters reunite in their forties.

The main poster shows Yoo Ji Tae looking at someone with a warm gaze, while Lee Bo Young has a sweet smile on her face. The text on the poster reads, “Will we be able to return back to that time?”

Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee as their younger counterparts give a glimpse of their romantic college years as they are shown making heart-fluttering eye contact.

D0470D8E-ECE5-4A26-8BA7-05098944C4AF.jpg

“When My Love Blooms” is set to premiere on April 25 following the conclusion of “Hi Bye, Mama” and will be available on Viki.

Check out the latest teaser here!

—————

https://soompi.com/article/1392101wpp/watch-got7s-jinyoung-and-jeon-so-nee-show-charming-chemistry-in-interview-for-when-my-love-blooms

Watch: GOT7’s Jinyoung And Jeon So Nee Show Charming Chemistry In Interview For “When My Love Blooms”

Apr 2, 2020
by S. Nam

4F6FC2AE-AF19-43C0-B713-B65207DDEF04.png

GOT7’s Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee are gearing up for the premiere of tvN’s “When My Love Blooms” with an exciting interview!

“When My Love Blooms” will tell the love story of Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo who become each other’s first loves in college then reunite many years later. Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee will play the characters during their younger years, while Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young will take over the roles once the characters reunite in their forties.

In the tvN interview, Jeon So Nee asks Jinyoung about his thoughts on the drama.  Jinyoung begins the interview by sharing that his reason for starring in the drama was because he was captivated by the script. He describes the younger Yoon Ji Soo as a character who is resolute and doesn’t give up, explaining she is a person who always comes back to Han Jae Hyun’s side although he tries to push her away.

Jinyoung also answers that he is 51 percent similar to his character Han Jae Hyun. He says that his personality is also serious like Han Jae Hyun’s and explains, “I’m not as righteous as Jae Hyun is though.” On how the two are different, Jeon So Nee uses his previous comment to joke, “The fact that you’re not as righteous?” causing Jinyoung to ask the production team to edit the part out.

On an idea for a nickname for the Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo couple, Jinyoung tosses out, “Love Letter,” only to have his suggestion be received by silence. For a memorable scene he filmed in the drama, Jinyoung chooses the moment he gently comes over to sit by Yoon Ji Soo’s side. When asked what he would do if he met his first love after 20 years like in the drama, Jinyoung responds, “I would just pass by,” saying that the past is in the past.

Jinyoung also chooses “Standing Under the Shade of Roadside Tree” by Lee Moon Sae as the song that reminds him of the 90s and “Old Love” by Lee Moon Sae as the song that comes to mind when thinking of the concept of first loves, and he impresses as he sings a little bit of each song.

Finally, Jinyoung is given the task to make an acrostic poem using Jeon So Nee’s name. Jinyoung asks, “Why is your name so difficult?” Although he says he’ll come back to it by the end of the interview, he gives up on the last syllable of her name, saying, “I don’t know.”

Watch the full interview below!

“When My Love Blooms” is set to premiere on April 25 following the conclusion of “Hi Bye, Mama” and will be available on Viki. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

Looking forward. Giving me that "My Love Eun-Dong" vibes... which is favorite of mine!

I like that this is straight up romance melodrama. We'll see emotions and acting. The character  apt for  Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young.  She a single Mother. He a wealthy business man and they meet again.

cto/tvN

EU0_GTuVAAAg7DF.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1392805wpp/got7s-jinyoung-and-yoo-ji-tae-describe-their-character-in-new-romance-drama-when-my-love-blooms

GOT7’s Jinyoung And Yoo Ji Tae Describe Their Character In New Romance Drama “When My Love Blooms”

Apr 6, 2020
by S. Nam

AB7-EB515-4-D67-4-F40-AF15-F60-B87-C9240

GOT7’s Jinyoung and Yoo Ji Tae have built further excitement for their character in the upcoming tvN drama “When My Love Blooms”!

“When My Love Blooms” will tell the love story of Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo who become each other’s first loves in college then reunite many years later. Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee will play the characters during their younger years, while Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young will take over the roles once the characters reunite in their forties.

Yoo Ji Tae will be playing present-day Han Jae Hyun who has become a cold businessman due to the passing of time. On his role, Yoo Ji Tae shared, “The current Han Jae Hyun, who has become an adult, can be expressed with the phrases ‘ambition,’ ‘first love stored away,’ and ‘forgotten values.'” The actor explained that Han Jae Hyun, whose ambition has grown as he faced reality, will open his eyes again once more to his beliefs and innocence stored deep in heart when he meets his first love Yoo Ji Soo again.

Jinyoung selected “justice,” “family,” and “Yoon Ji Soo” to describe the past Han Jae Hyun. Past law school student Han Jae Hyun was burning with passion and righteousness, and he was largely influenced by his family and Yoon Ji Soo. In particular, Jinyoung mentioned his character’s father, raising curiosity about Han Jae Hyun’s past.  Furthermore, contrasting from his current self, Han Jae Hyun used to be someone who became angry at injustice and led others in thinking about societal issues. Viewers can look forward to the heart-fluttering moments of the brusque Han Jae Hyun gradually transforming as he experiences his first love with Yoon Ji Soo.

Together, Jinyoung and Yoo Ji Tae will complete the portrayal of one man’s turbulent life and love story. The two actors have raised anticipation for how they will express the similar yet different sides of Han Jae Hyun from the past and present.

“When My Love Blooms” is set to premiere on April 25 following the conclusion of “Hi Bye, Mama” and will be available on Viki.

Take a look at a teaser for the drama below!

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

———

https://www.soompi.com/article/1393039wpp/lee-bo-young-and-jeon-so-nee-explain-how-they-portray-their-when-my-love-blooms-character

Lee Bo Young And Jeon So Nee Explain How They Portray Their “When My Love Blooms” Character

Apr 8, 2020
by L. Kim

41EFF35E-C4EA-4592-9B47-94D272EF3ED5.png

Lee Bo Young and Jeon So Nee have opened up about their character in the upcoming tvN drama “When My Love Blooms”!

“When My Love Blooms” will tell the love story of Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo who become each other’s first loves in college then reunite many years later. GOT7‘s Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee will play the characters during their younger years, while Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young will take over the roles once the characters reunite in their forties.

Lee Bo Young and Jeon So Nee’s character Yoon Ji Soo grew up in a prominent family as the daughter of a prosecutors’ office director. She is someone who has strong core values and always does her best at her job. In the past, Yoon Ji Soo thrived successfully in a rich environment and studied piano. However, in the present, she faces many obstacles where she struggles to take care of herself and her son.

Lee Bo Young said, “The past Yoon Ji Soo and the present Yoon Ji Soo feel like two different characters. Rather than focusing on the similarities and differences, I focused more on the feelings she would feel in her current situation. If [Jeon So Nee and I] capture her characteristics in portraying her present and past, I think viewers will recognize that and show love.”

Jeon So Nee commented, “A long time passes between the past and current Yoon Ji Soo, so I tried to express how passionately in love and happy the past Yoon Ji Soo was. Only then would the feelings of loss and helplessness experienced by the current Yoon Ji Soo be conveyed more deeply. When I saw lines or situations that were similar to [Park Bo Young’s], I tried to emulate her acting.”

“When My Love Blooms” is set to premiere on April 25 and will be available on Viki.

Take a look at a teaser for the drama below!

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1393346wpp/watch-yoo-ji-tae-lee-bo-young-got7s-jinyoung-and-jeon-so-nee-portray-a-realistic-love-story-in-when-my-love-blooms-teaser

Watch: Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Bo Young, GOT7’s Jinyoung, And Jeon So Nee Portray A Realistic Love Story In “When My Love Blooms” Teaser

Apr 9, 2020
by L. Kim

AD5D975A-E598-4327-96D6-7834A7C99491.png

tvN’s upcoming drama “When My Love Blooms” has released a new teaser!

“When My Love Blooms” will tell the love story of Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo, who become each other’s first loves in college then reunite many years later. GOT7’s Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee will play the characters during their younger years, while Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young will take over the roles once the characters reunite in their forties.

The new teaser begins with Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young who look back on their love story. Their younger versions played by Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee have a fairly simple love life as they go on various dates. They share ice cream, play in the water, and gaze into each other’s eyes with love and warmth. However, one day, Jeon So Nee vanishes, and Yoo Ji Tae’s voiceover says, “Back then, I never got to say the answer.”

In the present, Yoo Ji Tae tells Lee Bo Young, “To me, you were a dream.” To someone else, Lee Bo Young says, “Don’t worry. I’m never going to see him again.” Their heartbreaking past opens up fresh wounds as they stand on opposite sides of each other. Yoo Ji Tae tells her he doesn’t understand why she left that day, and Lee Bo Young softly says, “Because it’s a dream. We’re going to wake up soon.”

“When My Love Blooms” is set to premiere on April 25 at 9 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

Spoiler

Watch the full teaser below:

——

https://www.soompi.com/article/1393363wpp/got7s-jinyoung-and-jeon-so-nee-transform-into-90s-college-students-for-when-my-love-blooms

GOT7’s Jinyoung And Jeon So Nee Transform Into ’90s College Students For “When My Love Blooms”

Apr 9, 2020
by C. Hong

tvN has dropped new stills of GOT7’s Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee in the upcoming weekend drama “When My Love Blooms!”

“When My Love Blooms” tells the story of two people who were each other’s first love and meet several years later when their lives have completely changed. Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee play the characters in college, when they meet for the first time, and Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young play the older characters, when they reunite again.

In the new stills, Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee embrace the young and idealistic vibe of college campus in the 1990s, complete with retro clothes and acoustic guitar. Jinyoung plays Han Jae Hyun, a law student who believes in justice, and Jeon So Nee plays Yoon Ji Soo, a piano major with complicated emotions.

562253DE-AEA2-42BF-8CEC-5282EBC03412.jpg

44C7E452-6136-40F9-A6EB-F165FEC94D68.jpg

Spoiler

C25AC380-9BA5-40E6-805A-0EAFD2B219A3.jpg

0BE26690-50C3-42E6-9343-873A6D723EE8.jpg

52E802E0-3E10-471F-B50D-9853B6F499A1.jpg

81D24312-7ECC-4B0D-B920-09482C810FEF.jpg

Other actors in the stills include Byung Hun in the role of Joo Young Woo, Han Jae Hyun’s junior who has a one-sided crush on Yoon Ji Soo. Eun Hae Sung plays Lee Dong Jin, Han Jae Hyun’s best friend. Han Ji Won plays Sung Hwa Jin, Han Jae Hyun’s fellow student, and Park Han Sol plays Yang Hye Jung, a close older friend of Yoon Ji Soo.

“When My Love Blooms” premieres on April 25 and will be available on Viki.

Check out a teaser below!

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

Archived