[Drama 2019-2020] Unasked Family / Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요

0ly40

On 2/22/2020 at 12:55 PM, laura Washington said:

But what is really killing me is SJ's dad has fell in love with the dog he did't want the mother to keep. He has the dog in his lap now more than anybody in the house. He is spoiling the dog more than they are now.

I love Jenny myself because she it so cute.

He kicked up a fuss that he is allergic to dogs right.  Something like that.  A few episodes had him sneezing even when Jenny was not in the same room with him.  Now suddenly he is cured.  When his business goes bankrupt, he can sell the allergic cure and make billions. 

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Preview

천동의 부서는 여원과 지훈이 있는 TF팀에 합류한다. 여원은 원료대장 파일에 지훈이 접근제한을 걸어둔 걸 알게 된다. 이남은 여주에게 설렘을 느낀다. 한편 꼰닙은 이남까지 땅 팔 생각에 설레발을 치자 화가 끝까지 나는데…

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/flowerypath/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0245-01-369358,read,,86,800707

CD isnt stupid he knows something not quite right

On 2/22/2020 at 11:57 PM, seungshin said:

First, I have to agree with you @shamrockmom Il Nam is one unredeemable character. Wonder If the writer will do anything to make him even a tiny bit useful in this world. I think once he finds out he's a father, he might change. Also, one possible excuse for him seems to be that he couldn't accept Jjang because he has so little to offer. If he gets more financially able, he might be ready to take on responsibilities as a father and husband. He would have gotten together with Jjang if his latest investment hadn't gone belly up. 

1. On Jjang. I just wrote the name I hear them calling her. I didn't know it was spelled/sounded ”Trang” in Vietnamese/English until you mentioned it. Jjang is Koreanized word for Trang It seems. Much like how Korean sir names Yi and Bak became anglicized into Lee and Park, respectively. They are not necessarily completely phonetic but much more comprehensible and comfortable for the local tongue sort to speak. I think the same was done in Korean with the Vietnamese name. 

2. 김서방/Gim seobang (son-in-law)  - JH thanked her because that was the first time SJ’s mother referred to him as 김서방, thereby finally, albeit reluctantly, accepting him as a son-in-law (not 100% since she still doesn't want them to register their marriage).  Until then,  she’d continued to refer to him by his company title, 김본장, even after they were married, which she would have done the whole time she had known him. Her husband gave her **** for it, but she’d said she couldn't get used to calling him a son-in-law, yet. (Until she kinda felt badly that no one remembered his birthday).  This was an affront to him, of course. There is a huge affection gap between being called 김서방 vs 김본장 obviously, especially in Korean, since their culture and language are hyper-sensitive about how people refer to each other. Hope this helps. 

1. Today my Vietnamese coworker was in the office, and I got the bright idea to ask her--she knows about my Kdrama habit, lol. She confirmed that in English/Vietnamese it is spelled "Trang" but phonetically it sounds like "Jahng" Link to correct pronunciation here. Mystery solved! 

2. No, I totally got that it was SJ's mother accepting of JH as a son-in-law when she called him 김서방. What irked me was the way it was subbed, because JH said (per the subbers) "Thank you for calling me by my first name" which made me think WTH just happened here. Because as far as I know, she would never call her son in law by his first name. Ever. (Ep. 84, close to the 18:00 mark)

A7tNsf7.jpg

Personally, I think that line should have been translated as "Thank you for calling me your son-in-law" but my question was more along the lines of--was this translated correctly or was there something else going on that I missed? 

I was so ticked off at the Nam family purchasing all that stuff on credit cards when they don't even have the funds yet, and especially I-Nam for buying the motorcycle. I thought out of all of them, he had his head screwed on straight--sigh--guess not. The longer this show goes on, the more I understand Soondubu Mom's frustration with her crew. 

Sorry but YW is dumb why would you tell JH who your husband was? my god, Now how does she expect to go about this now? She painted herself in a corner already. What if JH starts destroying  evidence? Did she even think for a second?

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/flowerypath/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0245-01-369358,read,,87,800720

JH left him for dead

Well  these siblings are beyond disgusting  still trying to sell the land after the MIL said no. Glad YW owns the land and I am glad CD is in charge. I have much more nasty words to say but I cant here

Also trying to take money away from Nam. THIS is the reason why the   dad not leave them anything. :rage:

Also this is why you dont tell the  higher ups in place you investigating who your husband was since he is now blocking her.I still dont have any idea what she was thinking in doing that. Now she is stalled  already.

I stood up and cheered when Soondubu Mom threw that well-deserved and long overdue tantrum at the end of the episode today. She's got a far longer fuse that I could ever have! Please don't sell that chunk of land...

It reminds me of my dental patients years ago when I worked in a super-rich area in SoCal....they would often tell me about how they knew their kids would fight over the estate money after their death. If nothing else, I learned to have a will/trust, and spell everything out--and if anyone wants to contest it, they are automatically disinherited! 

Il Nam and Ji Yeong are so unbelievably vile and disgusting for trying to push I-Nam out of his share of the inheritance. And you know they are gonna not want to give YW a share either, since DW is dead. Again today, no mention of Il Nam paying back his debt to YW. Ugh!!!Where's that white box truck of doom when you need it, lol!

At least we know why I-Nam is not quite as bad...he has no blood relation to them whatsoever. Definitely opens up the opportunity for him to have a relationship with YJ since they aren't really in-laws, not that it should be a big deal. Wow, that family is definitely a patchwork quilt of his kids, her kids, and even someone else's kid. 

And so nice to see JH having a few flashbacks to the accident scene...his conscience is still alive, but just barely. 

20 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

NOW it looks like we getting somewhere,I think she though he was hurt and run to the hospital  

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/flowerypath/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0245-01-369358,read,,89,800747

At last  something takes place. YW holds CD's coat and cries 

On the other hand seems that JH learns about his mother 

38 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

@nohamahamoud2002 Yeah finally something ,also that dog is so cute she cant believe that is JH mother either.

The expression on Jenny's face is absolutely perfect! I cracked up laughing just before my alarm went off this morning. What a cute and well adjusted dog, she seems to love everyone on the set. 

Archived