Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019-2020] Unasked Family / Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요

@dramaninjaThe father is apologizing about his daughter's behavior, I think he tells him that SW suffered because of his daughter, and CD tells him that YW and her sister came to CD's house and apologized to SW  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

This makes me sick its not their money dont see why they are happy. Watch she not  going to sell in the end for good reasons. I think these fools  know its only in YW name lol

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

I am upset too :(

But a question, why did the father give all the money to Dong U alone?

I mean isn't it usual that the dad divides the money on his 3 sons and daughter?  

I am referring to this because unluckily, some siblings kill each other for that :(

for example if Dong U was alive and still unmarried and he inherited everything from his father, won't his siblings hate him?

anyway the money now belongs to YW. But really what does the sister in Law's husband have to do with it? He is not family :phew:

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am upset too :(

But a question, why did the father give all the money to Dong U alone?

I mean isn't it usual that the dad divides the money on his 3 sons and daughter?  

I am referring to this because unluckily, some siblings kill each other for that :(

for example if Dong U was alive and still unmarried and he inherited everything from his father, won't his siblings hate him?

anyway tne money now belongs to YW. But really what does the sistet in Law's husband have to do with it? He is not family :phew:

He knew he was the only decent one and the rest was trash lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

He knew he was the only decent one and the rest was trash lol

Yes imagine II Nam wasting all the money on one of his crazy projects :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

17 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

JH is slimy it was no reason for him to tell the others he trying to force the sell ,He knows they not owners or anything.

Full EP

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/unasked-family-e82.html

Urgh not surprised once his offer to YW didn't work he'd use what ever means possible. Dad knew his kids well, Dong U would be the only one who would one protect and or grow the money, and two, make sure everyone got a fair cut.

• Like 6

I was 2 episodes late, so I watched an older episode. Jihoon's assistant said that the land belonged to Mrs Wang's husband and Dong U is his step-son. This is strange, I always thought that he was their half brother 

• Like 1

I'm a little confused here. So I thought Dong U was Mrs Wangs biological son, and the other 3 were her step kids from her second marriage. Did I get that wrong? 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Bejaffled said:

I'm a little confused here. So I thought Dong U was Mrs Wangs biological son, and the other 3 were her step kids from her second marriage. Did I get that wrong? 

I think Dong U is Mrs Wang's biological son from her first husband. Mr. Nam is her second husband. When she married Mr. Nam he already had 3 children and she already had a son. But really why does the sister in law talk rudely to YW, when she isn't related directly to Dong U? 

And Dong U is an angel to pay Il Nam's debts when he is his stepbrother.

• Like 8

@nohamahamoud2002, ahh that is what I thought too. So which husband left Dong U the land? His bio dad or stepdad? If it was his bio dad, then I'm even more confused about why those parasitic Nam siblings are cheering and jumping up and down. They seem to presume what belongs to YW, belongs to them. If it was the stepdad, it is a strange thing to do, and shows he didn't trust his own children.

I hope YW realises she's not an invertebrate and stands up for herself for once.

• Like 7

His stepfather left the land to him because he adopted him, and because he knew that he always took care of his step siblings. He trusted him to take better care of the money.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

But still, the land can't belong to them. If DU is dead, then the next in line is his daughter. Isn't that how it works out? I'm confused here too.

• Like 3

I didn't watch today's episode yet @lu09

do they know that their dad left the land to Dong U? If they don't know, then a lot of trouble is lying ahead.

Is YW's dad working as Jihoon's driver? He will meet JH's mother soon lol

• Like 5

They dont know the land is in YW name fore sure I cant wait to reality hit them in the face, No you are  not  rich YW is.

On a sad note CD mention that he and his sister dont know their birthdays :(

• Like 2
  • Sad 3