[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

@Chrc Thank you for your video :wub: It makes me smile like a fool :lol:  I’m still waiting for Bazaar’s video.  Because fans could not attend, so there weren’t many videos about Hae In and Ji Min.  I also want to know his expression when he saw HJM :lol:

I watched short video about JHI and SYJ.  I felt he was embarrassed. B) It looked like a conversation between sunbae and hubae :D

• Like 6

On 6/5/2020 at 2:46 AM, tok-soompi said:

Counting down to red carpet

Credit to author

I noticed JHI was right around the corner when Jimin was walking. There were couple of people in front of him but he was looking at her. I don't understand why they didn't let them walk together.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 3

HJM is presenting the best actress award in film. SpottedJHI sitting on the left hand side. When everyone else is looking at the winner, Jeon Do Yeon and her friend Jung YooMi, JHI is looking ahead at Ji Min.:D
As you can see in another clip, JHI was sitting next to a guy with blue blazer and white shoes.
20200608-232125.jpg
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, DrPhUsa said:

I noticed JHI was right around the corner when Jimin was walking. There were couple of people in front of him but he was looking at her. I don't understand why they didn't let them walk together.

Oh, he was there all along! I saw one red carpet where SYJ was joined by HJI :( why not in this case???

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, Chrc said:
HJM is presenting the best actress award in film. SpottedJHI sitting on the left hand side. When everyone else is looking at the winner, Jeon Do Yeon and her friend Jung YooMi, JHI is looking ahead at Ji Min.:D

Thank you so much for this @Chrc, happy now that he was looking straight at the stage where HJM was!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 5

20 hours ago, FuyuKyu said:

@Chrc  I also want to know his expression when he saw HJM :lol:

Well..we got part of our answer , didn't we? that he couldn't take his eyes off of her when she was on stage.  :wub:. Too mesmerizing? Hehe. her dress was SO sparkly...she truly was like a cinderella that evening. I bet you some men in the audience had their hearts stop beating when they first saw her coming out of the backstage, then stop beating again when she smiled. 

20200609-070056.jpg

Credit: judyjimin1105 ig

I love that at one point, she is looking directly at the camera.  It gives a feel that she is smiling at us.  Hehe. She didn't almost trip on her dress, instead, the camera man didn't move back fast enough. You could see the camera shook a little. 

8 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

@Chrc, your eyes are so sharp!  You even found JHI location during Ji Min presentation!  He still look lonely.  Ha!

Haha..like @DrPhUsasaid, we are so desperate for clues that finding a small crumb feels like we've discovered a giant cookie. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

36 minutes ago, Chrc said:

Well..we got part of our answer , didn't we? that he couldn't take his eyes off of her when she was on stage.  :wub:. Too mesmerizing? Hehe. her dress was SO sparkly...she truly was like a cinderella that evening. I bet you some men in the audience had their hearts stop beating when they first saw her coming out of the backstage, then stop beating again when she smiled. 

My heart also stopped beating when she appeared :wub: She was really beautiful that evening. :wub:

• Love 6

12 hours ago, hjm_osn said:

Oh, he was there all along! I saw one red carpet where SYJ was joined by HJI :( why not in this case???

Oh... may be that why JHIssi did not smile or looks happy at all for the press photos...because they couldn't walk together, just my though. also when I watched the V live when Jimin come  on stage she have a very quick glance to the audience .. probably looks for JHIssi..( again just my thinking ..HaHa) 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

22 hours ago, DrPhUsa said:

It's weird...in this video below,  the cast of OSN appeared in the following order: JHI's friend (don't know his name), Kim Jun Han, Jung Hae In, then Han Ji Min.  The MC even announced "the last one...HJM".  Not sure how to explain the discrepancy in the appearance order.  I also noticed that after HJM appeared and interviewed, she walked back to the waiting area,  whereas everyone else walked to right.  Hmm.confused with the order.

Edit: OMG...i just figured it out!! JHI walked back to the waiting area after his red carpet interview to watch her! He peeked through around 5:10.  How sweet! He could have proceeded to the ceremony area, instead he decided to check on her first. :heart:This explains the clip that shows JHI is just around the corner. Also explains why she returned to the waiting area.  don't know if they walked into the seating area together or not.

In regards to SYJ and JHI walking red carpet together, I am sorry to say this but it appears to be an impromptu rather than planned by the organizer.  and JHI initiated /pressured (by the fans) to walk together.  Remember..this is before he met our angel, Ji Min.  

• Love 5
  • Insightful 1

JHI: with an angel beside me... everyday is happy.

Credit to author

Hee!  Fictional delusional thoughts:

Spoiler

Before Baeksang, the mood:

Received a text from his angel

Reaction

Mind in deep thoughts

Still thinking

Look at text again

Lets us welcome Presenter Han Ji Min

Mesmerizing

Credit all images to author

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, tok-soompi said:

JHI: with an angel beside me... everyday is happy.

Credit to author

Hee!  Fictional delusional thoughts:

Reveal hidden contents

Before Baeksang, the mood:

Received a text from his angel

Reaction

Mind in deep thoughts

Still thinking

Look at text again

Lets us welcome Presenter Han Ji Min

Mesmerizing

Credit all images to author

@tok-soompi I love how they understand each other just by using/raising their eyebrows! Everytime they do that I'm like, whoah this is different kind of understanding.

• Love 5