[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Hei guys...

when sechan sent somin to jk, im not sure whos voice saying "its the original picture", as refer to grouping... 

then when jk trying to defend that he's not a cheater to somin..

haha just stay silent during any scenes involving kookmin...

#ps : hope pD will not cut the preview scene when somin tap jk head..

• Like 9

EP 658

1. 1st round selection, after Dex chose Seoksam ever Somin and Han Jieun.

Spoiler

Somin and HJE try to curry YSC not to send them to JK.

EP-658-1st-round-1.png

JK: I'll show you how I don't help female guest today.

Comment: There was Somin and there was female guest (HJE). But why his threat only about female guest? Seems like, he was okay with Somin.

EP-658-1st-round-2.png

Somin became his partner and he promised he will act like an Anyang Kkoraji.

But what happen before the pool game started. There was no trace of Anyang Kkoraji can be seen.

EP-658-1st-round-3.png

Teased Somin's cap and playfully caught the hidden pigeon (aka her head)

EP-658-1st-round-4.png

Constantly aware of Somin and responded to her casual mumbles. His smile is unusual sweet when he is with Somin. 

Even later on, when Somin messed up the game, he didn't really angry. He shouted but his gaze still soft. No Anyang Kkoraji. Angry JK, his eyes are very sharp and serious. 

2. 2nd round selection, when it was only JK and Dex left

Spoiler

It was Dex's turn to choose and he showed interest on HJE. JK persuaded him will full of enthusiasm because he wanted to see Somin mad.

EP-658-persuade-dex.png

Dex: The one who was on the mat with me was HJE right?

JK: HJE is a good choice. Choose HJE. That way, Somin will go insane. I want to see that. I must see that.

Dex: She might do something unexpected.

JK: I must see Somin go insane.

Dex: Somin will be scary if her eyes go crazy.

JK: She will be scary.

Later, when they gathered for 2nd mission.

EP-658-teased-Somin-about-Dex.png

He teased Somin by saying Dex and HJE look great together. What he means was, look Dex chose HJE, not you and they look good together. Somin returned the tease by saying she already met her prince, entertainment prince (aka YSC)

3. 2nd mission, when they had to discuss about lyrics.

JK sang a song about a cheater. Somin acted she was mad. For Somin, it could be she really mad, or she was just get into a charcter. But for JK, he was seriously explaining himself that Kim Jong Kook is not a cheating BF. He can just ignore Somin or scold her for acting up. 

EP-658-lyrics.png

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, Polaris Sonata said:

Hei guys...

when sechan sent somin to jk, im not sure whos voice saying "its the original picture", as refer to grouping... 

Yep it was YSC voice basically meant “This is originally how it supposed to goes,” lol whatever he meant by that :wub:

But other than that there were several subtle Kookmin moments too,like:

Spoiler

1. When YJS said that SeHee had been in Problem Child in house (?) both KJK and JSM said at the same time how it was when KJK wasnt there. I didn’t watch the said show but it’s cute how JSM knew about it right away.

2. After JSM sat with Dex she kept turning her head to the back and from the angle it seems like she was looking at KJK way.

3. When it was decided that JSM will be in the same group with KJK instead of laughed it off right away YJS  stuttered and was about to say something but cut it off right away (since hey, the troublemaker JSM had to be in the same group with grumpy sparta when she was anticipating Dex) shouldnt he be making the situation comedic but man was like “So Somin is going to Jungkook?? But—eh..thats good(?)” Like why though?

4. Just like what JSM pointed out, why would KJK flinched lol could be that she usually just hit him whenever he tease her so his muscle memory just subconsciously reacted to that 

5. When JSM repeated the rule saying that they have the chance to win 20 hearts and KJK really looked at her with “This girl really think we’ll have the chance huh?” Like he looked at her as if she’s being ridiculous (realistically speaking, she is) 

6. I feel like JSM clung on KJK back for a bit longer time compared to whats being shown to us because when she started YJS was like behind them but then the next scene we saw YJS was at the opposite side (and to be fair KJK just repeated “Somin-ah I need to get up there so you can get on” without actually try to fight back) he only started playing properly after JSM get off his back. 

7. I cant help but noticed on JSM naughty giggling when she lay down in between KJK leg when both of them on the platform like girlie wyd lol and KJK repeated “Somin-ah” is so dramatic lol

8. KJK reaction when JSM stare at him for the lyrics of his song lol like why did his voice went lower as he explained himself to her 

9.The teaser!!! JSM saying “I will break my boyfriend apart if so!” then cut to her hitting KJK on head lol

I am kind of impressed with how much the pd let kookmin moments to air especially little parts where they were talking-whispering to one another before the game. 

And I feel like, again, when the two being put into team they will go with the theme “troublemaker JSM and grumpy KJK” couple and both of them played some sort of character to fit the role because come on the JSM who fear KJK is long gone and it seems to me those two just having fun during water game without actually trying to win. You can clearly see JSM naughty smile as she wrapped KJK back kekeke

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

KookMin is really a contrast combination that is so entertain to watch. SM really want to join team with the guy, but JK oppa won’t let her be happy easily. JK wants to win the game so bad, but SM just want to enjoy the moment :D  Sometimes, I feel like they are a couple among the people in swimming pool game. JK surely won’t be able to climb up with her on his back. I think she just enjoy teasing him and not afraid if he’s gonna scold her ‘cause she knew he is kind hearted and all he can do is just call her name. And me smiling like an idiot watching these scenes :D

658-1.jpg

Spoiler

I knew they’re just trying to win the game. But, she is so comfortable lays in like that :D

658-2.jpg

Another scene where JK shows his care toward SM is when he teases pigeons in her cap and HH and JH joining teasing her. He foresee the teasing will gone beyond the line immediately he pats her head a say it’s okay. She knew he’s her guardian.

658-3.jpg

This scene from last ep. I found in darealme_1 IG post.

SM wearing JK glasses after they finished lunch and walk to the boat. I found it’s so natural that she doing this like when she wore his sun glasses at his house in ep. 610. Yes, she always wore HH and JSJ glasses but that because they are playing game it’s like she’s holding stuff for them.

This scene they just walk casually.

657-2.jpg

Spoiler

On the boat SM returns it to JK.

657-1.jpg

657-3.jpg

From ep. 610, look at everybody reaction :)

610-1.jpg

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

KJK look nervous and confused when Somin "acting" mad like his real life GF, when she found out that her BF cheat on her one time. LOL.

KJK had to explain to her that's not true, it's just a song, and JSJ also back up KJK. Like, both of them work hard to remind Somin that: "Hey, this is just for the show, KJK never cheating on you."  

• Like 7
  • Love 2

oh how i wish pD invite HaSeokjin as a guest in rm and the episode will be couple concept or they'll b in a one team....wanna see hows jK reaction since haseokjin been known to be so gentle and accepting all somin's crazy acts...and they also really close to each other...

• Like 7

Screenshot-2023-06-18-11-07-31-08-1c3376

Spoiler

Screenshot-2023-06-18-11-14-33-29-1c3376

Screenshot-2023-06-18-11-14-39-86-1c3376

JK currently is in Mongolia filming with the Dragon Brothers. Somebody missing the 'bright sky'? He also posted about sky when he went to Denmark last year. He rarely post about sky when he was in SK. 

• Like 10
  • Wiggle 1

Thank you for the gifs! I have not watch the full episode but based on the 3 gifs by @MandelBrot

Spoiler

1.  1st gif -The key points here is the members who kept reminding JSM that they’re now role playing and KJK is now YongCheol and JSM is Oksun. To me it’s like, “It’s fine you want to be emotional to KJK but pls remember we are role playing rn and he’s not KJK so pls refrain from being emotional, Oksun-ssi”

2. 3rd gifs - JSM being all cheesy with Dex saying “I already made up my mind, you’re the one I choose” and HH pointed that out to KJK who was already staring at JSM, with an expression we never seen him wear to anyone else. And JSM quickly flustered and broke her character when she realised how he was looking and was smirking at her lol 

3. 2nd gif which was from the second part of the episode. I initially thought they looked far apart as the 2nd part began but oh well at least we have this subtle one. Her highlighting to KJK that “HH oppa start to treat me bad because you hit him just now~” like what is the co-relation? Why would she be the punchbag when HH is upset with KJK? How would treating JSM badly make HH feel like him getting back at KJK? :rolleyes:

note : I only watched briefly with my limited korean skills so I might missed the context and get it totally wrong. Do let me know if I do missed something.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Just wanna share my two cents with regards to that one scene when JSM hit KJK’s head.

Personally, I think she was genuinely upset with KJK’s opinion.

Basically KJK suggested that since the guy in situation A had a one night stand with other girl, then A’s girlfriend can just cooly had a one-night with other guy too before continuing dating guy A.

As he said that JSM went “I won’t be able to do that! (Continue dating the guy)” 

And then KJK went forward towards YJS, raising his voice to YJS (He did not said that to JSM because he was looking straight at YJS and YJS was about to say something before he cut him off saying “IM TALKING HERE!!” and you can see YJS was laughing)

Only then JSM stepped forward and repeat her point, “I won’t be able to do that!” And only at that time KJK heard her but before he was able to say anything JSM (who I think was genuinely frustrated with the way KJK think) hit his head, leaving KJK dumbfounded but also retreated, (lol gone all his rage before)probably bcs he sensed how she took his point personally rather than fr variety show. 

Then the members take it from there, making sure the situation look funny and not as serious but from Jieun’s and jihyo’s face I feel like they didn’t really see that situation as a funny or comedic one. You can see how Jieun’s eyes looking from JSM to KJK back and forth during their ‘confrontation’ :rolleyes:

I wish to know everyone else’s opinion too!

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

The curious case of Haha and Kookmin

1. Ep 659 - JK hit Haha. So Haha released his frustration by picking on Somin

2. EP 604 - Somin complained to JK when Haha teased her being ugly than him.

3. EP 609- Somin complained to JK that Haha drank half of her coffee

4. EP 644 - Somin asked JK to hit Haha for teasing her about her cap and he did.

Conclusion:

1. Somin is very special to JK that picking on her is equally to taking revenge on JK.

2. Somin has the right to use the 'JK-Card' to deal with Haha who loves to tease her

3. JK enable her by indulging her. And it is real as Haha did feel scare when Somin tattletaled on him to JK.

The thing is, so obvious only Somin has this special treatment from JK. But never once Haha turn any of these scenes into a love line. Why Haha never ask if JK is her BF when Somin went to him (JK) to complain? Why Haha never ask if Somin is his GF when JK indulged her? Why Haha didn't ask if they are dating when JK suddenly complimented Somin being beautiful in ep 647? We are talking about Haha here. He is a loveline lover. 

EP 659

During the rankig mission, JK was confident Somin will be in upper ranking in Jesoen and equated her to Jang Huibin. Little trivia about Jang Huibin, she often referred to as one of the most beautiful women in Joseon.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 4

I doubt that was a fake smile. Because JK always said, he hates unnatural things. If he dislike something, he won't even smile, let alone faking it. I think he smiled because he knew the story and understood the humor behind it.  When the oppas told the story about their weekend golf hangout, never once JK chime in anything, asking question. And if it was a story that he didn't know, you can always hear his voice, asking questions. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 6/19/2023 at 10:41 PM, kyoko22 said:

The curious case of Haha and Kookmin

1. Ep 659 - JK hit Haha. So Haha released his frustration by picking on Somin

2. EP 604 - Somin complained to JK when Haha teased her being ugly than him.

3. EP 609- Somin complained to JK that Haha drank half of her coffee

4. EP 644 - Somin asked JK to hit Haha for teasing her about her cap and he did.

Conclusion:

1. Somin is very special to JK that picking on her is equally to taking revenge on JK.

2. Somin has the right to use the 'JK-Card' to deal with Haha who loves to tease her

3. JK enable her by indulging her. And it is real as Haha did feel scare when Somin tattletaled on him to JK.

The thing is, so obvious only Somin has this special treatment from JK. But never once Haha turn any of these scenes into a love line. Why Haha never ask if JK is her BF when Somin went to him (JK) to complain? Why Haha never ask if Somin is his GF when JK indulged her? Why Haha didn't ask if they are dating when JK suddenly complimented Somin being beautiful in ep 647? We are talking about Haha here. He is a loveline 

Also jaesuk in starting episodes of when jk started liking somin used to say openly do you like somin or are you somin boyfriend now don't even give importance to their conversation rather he tries to stop both of them to do things together or flirt.

Is there any kookmin moment in this video. I hope I could understand what they are saying.

Edited by Sudha Mahajan

On 6/20/2023 at 1:11 AM, kyoko22 said:

EP 659

During the rankig mission, JK was confident Somin will be in upper ranking in Jesoen and equated her to Jang Huibin. Little trivia about Jang Huibin, she often referred to as one of the most beautiful women in Joseon.

I'm glad someone pointed this out as it is literally the 1st thing that crossed my mind when hearing it. While Jang Huibin was historically known as the 'evil concubine', she only manage to do so because of her superior beauty. You can say that she was another example of the ancient saying that 'beauty can bring the nation down'. Even a non-Korean like me can simply google about Jang Huibin & how she's described as the most beautiful at that time, how can KJK miss that point right? He knew what he was talking about  :smort:

Cue to JSM's response to that, instead of Jang Hui Bin, she said she was more like Jang Nok Su, while often associated with Jang Hui Bin in terms of the 'evil concubine' category, however, Jang Nok Su was written as an ordinary beauty but she got talent in other areas (singing, dancing) which is how she rises her status. So yeah, what I read in my delulu mind at that time was basically KJK saying JSM is ' evil/cunning but beautiful' and JSM answered with " nah, I'm evil but not that pretty". 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/437/0000348228

JK's Baeksang Award interview. It is easier to read if your search engine is embedded with auto translate feature.

What interesting about his interview, of course his view on marriage. Also this part 

What do you do when you are resting? 

"I prefer to lie down at home and watch OTT (online video service). I also like to sit alone when the weather is nice. At that time, I take a lot of pictures. But the  picture with empty chair across from me didn't look good. I think I'll be happy if I have someone who can fill the time I'm sitting alone with. I think I should quickly upload a picture of them sitting together.”

Note: This is an auto translate version. So, the sentences might be weird but I hope you can get the overview of his answer.

Now, we know what was his feeling when he uploaded IG stories of him sat alone with an empty chair besides him. For example, this IG story he uploaded on 29th March 2023

Screenshot-2023-06-22-23-48-16-87-1c3376

From the winter MT episode, when he explained his daily routine, he is not a person who has problem spending his time by sitting alone. Therefore, being alone itself isn't what makes him feel the chair felt so empty.

So his answer to the question  shows that that 'someone' already in his life. Because 'she' wasn't there with him, only then that his photos with empty chair across him didn't look good. It made him thinking of how happy he will be if she was there with him to accompany him. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

Hi everyone! Please see my latest FMV for kookmin! 

Jong Kook x Somin Ep 659  FMV VIDEO 

I really hope they are teammates again because ep 658 was toooooo funny, this felt like filler episode and a semi distraction to forget their undeniable chemistry

Please don’t forget to always give love to Jong Kook & Somin, and please subscribe and support my channel thank you so much! I know some of you already do and I’m so grateful