[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

2 minutes ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

This week no KookMin moments!!!..

KJK was focused on guest and other ship....

Hope for better days....

Still have..in the opening. Somin dance for JK. Look at his face..:D.But,  Somin looks tired in this episode. This epsd has lots of mongdol moments:).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Hh_glgDDNcfrZ3_SWEld6t0yTcRzzNO9bGnU0/?igshid=1szfgtsi9rki1

It's a little bit sad.. She works hard for entertain us :tears:

I can't access the link. Is it a private page? 

Although I can guess - is this where 

Spoiler

she couldn't get members of the public to call out her name in recognition?

Poor thing, but the RM fam were so supportive when she returned. 

1 hour ago, Happyjana said:

Still have..in the opening. Somin dance for JK. Look at his face..:D.But,  Somin looks tired in this episode. This epsd has lots of mongdol moments:).

I dont think she was tired. She was sad and embarassed after all she did in the station but no one called her name or recognized her. Eventhough she smile, her smile looks hurt. 

When she came back, she looks so sad that Haha, Jaesuk and Sukjin stoped laughing and appeases her. 

I dont know why, but Jongkook had not looked her in the eye after that. Feel like he was worried and struggling...

• Sad 3
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, Grumple Lee said:

I dont think she was tired. She was sad and embarassed after all she did in the station but no one called her name or recognized her. Eventhough she smile, her smile looks hurt. 

When she came back, she looks so sad that Haha, Jaesuk and Sukjin stoped laughing and appeases her. 

I dont know why, but Jongkook had not looked her in the eye after that. Feel like he was worried and struggling...

He was the only one that didn't look at her. I subconsciously started feeling bad for him too for his behaviour even though it wasn't him:lol:.

JSM truly is precious, she let them use the clip of her even knowing how it will look. She's the most known member in my eye. Her hardwork will pay off one day. I'll keep rooting for her:heart:

• Love 7

32 minutes ago, Grumple Lee said:

Yup, i noticed it too after that mission, her face looks sad until the end.  I'm glad the members cheered her up after that. JK oppa looks like dont want to see her sad face. I can feel he feels sad for her.I hope JK  cheer her up personally..hehe.

Its ok somin aa..popularity is not everything. I love her just the way she is now. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

He was the only one that didn't look at her. I subconsciously started feeling bad for him too for his behaviour even though it wasn't him:lol:.

JSM truly is precious, she let them use the clip of her even knowing how it will look. She's the most known member in my eye. Her hardwork will pay off one day. I'll keep rooting for her:heart:

I saw a clip of that - even the members of the other team looked concerned for her, Jongkook, Kwangsoo, Sechan, Jihyo, the guest applauded her efforts. 

That Kwangsoo - the member most likely to troll her based on the Kwangmin dynamics - looked concerned and encouraging when she walked in after the mission shows how bad they must have felt for her! 

It's sweet tho that running man fam backed their girl up when it matters. <3

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

Haha looked so concerned. All her oppas looked so concerned. It warmed my heart to see how much they adore her.

The scene stealers this episode were Mongdol tbh. They were so cute:wub:. Happy they are in the same team in the next episode too. They really could win best couple award if RM gives them more screentime and missions together instead of forcing other lovelines down our throat.

Kookmin in this episode was chill. Loved the vibe. During lunch time when they were in the same group, they had little to no screentime at all. They didn't even participate in the conversation. Especially Somin, she loves challenging members in exchange for food but her and KJK were in their quiet little corner having lunch and discussing. They were the only ones that didn't say a word throughout or even participate. Since it was right after the no recognition incident, I though JK was privately cheering her up.:wub::wub:

And in the opening they were all cutesy. I am confident Haha knows something. He and Kwangsoo

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I only saw the clips, will see tomorrow with subs. my heart hurt for jsm when i saw her glum face and i am sure everyone on the rm family felt the same about her. she is the kind of person who laughs even through her tears and though so many things happen on rm, she never lets it show on her face. she is also not the kind of person who leans on others to cheer herself up. she channels her inner happiness and looks fine again. that was so evident during the kwangmin indonesia trip. i am sure kwang soo helped and guided her, but she was always bright and energetic though the pds made them go through hell during that whole mission. i can never forget her face lighting up with that child-like smile after screaming  when the full waves were hitting her in the rocky cable car. even the  RM members watching her doing the mission were looking concerned, but jsm never complained. so when she came back in this episode and was trying not to show her sadness, i felt the members must have also been at a loss what to do.   

but i think this will only push her to work harder. it is not like jsm doesn't have fans. but rm is not as popular as it once used to be, people who recognize her might be more of the younger age group. there were times when people did not recognize ks too. yjs has also gone through such a phase early in his career and would advise her. 

jsm also needs a more popular show in korea to make her more well-known. i saw a lot of comments in the morning in the "i live alone" forum on naver which said if they have jsm on the show, it would really become more fun.

kjk was one of the most popular rm members in korea when rm started and the initial years made him more popular than ever before. but after rm started losing popularity,  when the members would go and meet public of the older generation in korea, they would mostly go crazy over yjs and haha who were more popular because of IC. when kjk would travel abroad, it was a different story. but after he did MUD, his popularity has skyrocketed and these days, he is well-known and loved by people of the older generation too. so i would see this as just a phase in jsm's career. i hope she does more variety shows and takes up more acting projects.

she has a lot of fans. the turn up at her fansign event in anyang was proof enough. but, her agency too needs to step up. even the fansign event and her kind actions became hot topic only after a month. she is doing a lot on the show and she trends whenever she has fansign events, but they need to make her name well known to a wider audience.i am sure her agency's CEO might also have felt guilty when he saw jsm like that. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

I only saw the clips, will see tomorrow with subs. my heart hurt for jsm when i saw her glum face and i am sure everyone on the rm family felt the same about her. she is the kind of person who laughs even through her tears and though so many things happen on rm, she never lets it show on her face. she is also not the kind of person who leans on others to cheer herself up. she channels her inner happiness and looks fine again. that was so evident during the kwangmin indonesia trip. i am sure kwang soo helped and guided her, but she was always bright and energetic though the pds made them go through hell during that whole mission. i can never forget her face lighting up with that child-like smile after screaming  when the full waves were hitting her in the rocky cable car. even the  RM members watching her doing the mission were looking concerned, but jsm never complained. so when she came back in this episode and was trying not to show her sadness, i felt the members must have also been at a loss what to do.   

but i think this will only push her to work harder. it is not like jsm doesn't have fans. but rm is not as popular as it once used to be, people who recognize her might be more of the younger age group. there were times when people did not recognize ks too. yjs has also gone through such a phase early in his career and would advise her. 

jsm also needs a more popular show in korea to make her more well-known. i saw a lot of comments in the morning in the i live alone forum on naver which said if they have jsm on the show, it would really become more fun.

kjk was one of the most popular rm members in korea when rm started and the initial years made him more popular than ever before. but after rm started losing popularity,  when the members would go and meet public of the older generation in korea, they would mostly go crazy over yjs and haha who were more popular because of IC. when kjk would travel abroad, it was a different story. but after he did MUD, his popularity has skyrocketed and these days, he is well-known and loved by people of the older generation too. so i would see this as just a phase in jsm's career. i hope she does more variety shows and takes up more acting projects.

she has a lot of fans. the turn up at her fansign event in anyang was proof enough. but, her agency too needs to step up. even the fansign event and her kind actions became hot topic only after a month. she is doing a lot on the show and she trends whenever she has fansign events, but they need to make her name well known to a wider audience.i am sure her agency's CEO might also have felt guilty when he saw jsm like that. 

Yes her agency needs to step up. The only program she's in is RM and honestly for her to gain so much attention from being in just that one show shows how much potential she has.

She has only done one drama since she was casted in RM. She only does specials and guests in other variety shows and it makes me upset because I want to see her not only on Sundays :tears:. But who knows it might be her decision too.

I really hope she will try going on other variety shows next year and star in more dramas. And I also feel she's more popular amongst younger generation. Mostly senior citizens were passing by and like you said RM isn't as popular as it used to be. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

35 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Yes her agency needs to step up. The only program she's in is RM and honestly for her to gain so much attention from being in just that one show shows how much potential she has.

She has only done one drama since she was casted in RM. She only does specials and guests in other variety shows and it makes me upset because I want to see her not only on Sundays :tears:. But who knows it might be her decision too.

I really hope she will try going on other variety shows next year and star in more dramas. And I also feel she's more popular amongst younger generation. Mostly senior citizens were passing by and like you said RM isn't as popular as it used to be. 

She was in 2 dramas series since joining RM but didn't have much luck with them - Cross had that senior actor caught in the Korean #metoo movement, and Top Star Yoo Baek had the bad luck to be running at the same time as Sky Castle (the it drama that practically everyone in Korea apparently watched). Really liked her drama special - My embarrassing days, she did such a good job and as usual had really good chemistry with her cast mates.

I'm really looking forward to a new rom com series from her - hope she gets one soon, with a male lead that she can have super chemistry with. I like Kim Jisuk but I felt like the chemistry didn't reach the level of her chemistry with Ha Seokjin in Something about 1% (really they should make another drama together!). 

In any case, would love to see her more in both dramas and varieties. Having her as a semi-regular on I live Alone would be amazing. What other varieties do you think would suit her as a regular/semi-regular (not just a guest)? Ooooh maybe that new show with YJS, Jo Seho, Din Din etc (relay camera). 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

She was in 2 dramas series since joining RM but didn't have much luck with them - Cross had that senior actor caught in the Korean #metoo movement, and Top Star Yoo Baek had the bad luck to be running at the same time as Sky Castle (the it drama that practically everyone in Korea apparently watched). Really liked her drama special - My embarrassing days, she did such a good job and as usual had really good chemistry with her cast mates.

I'm really looking forward to a new rom com series from her - hope she gets one soon, with a male lead that she can have super chemistry with. I like Kim Jisuk but I felt like the chemistry didn't reach the level of her chemistry with Ha Seokjin in Something about 1% (really they should make another drama together!). 

In any case, would love to see her more in both dramas and varieties. Having her as a semi-regular on I live Alone would be amazing. What other varieties do you think would suit her as a regular/semi-regular (not just a guest)? Ooooh maybe that new show with YJS, Jo Seho, Din Din etc (relay camera). 

She needs to be in other variety program like I live Alone...or Happy Together....and she needs to be part of more popular dramas with big fellows actors....she needs to do more things...she needs more CFs and photoshoots...I think her agency is wasting her potential....

• Like 1

I wish Somin was cast in I Live Alone. The most popular variety show now is I Live Alone. I want to see her everyday life. She goods at talks and im sure she can host & give joyful reaction. Looks at Sunghoon now, how popular he is after joining that show:)

I notice in this episode, she nearly cried but as usual she hide it with her brightest smile. And JK oppa didnt look at her aftr that mission, but Im sure inside,he hurt too. Secretly, He actually concern for somin. It shows when pd reveals the result of the mission. After pd told  abt jihyo result, He immediately ask abt somin even he's not in the same team..he curious abt somin result. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

Ella necesita estar en otro programa de variedades como I Live Alone ... o Happy Together ... y necesita ser parte de dramas más populares con grandes actores ... necesita hacer más cosas ... ella necesita más CFs y sesiones de fotos ... Creo que su agencia está desperdiciando su potencial ...

She's sure to be in a small or very new agency, with no experience with the movement JSM is having

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

jsm also needs a more popular show in korea to make her more well-known. i saw a lot of comments in the morning in the "i live alone" forum on naver which said if they have jsm on the show, it would really become more fun.

I really want to see Somin in MUD cast, or new show with Jongkook. I mean korean people love kookmin chemistry, so why not made show with them? For example: Family Outing format, Safety first format or New Journey To The West format. 

• Like 2