Quantcast

4 hours ago, Losdol said:

Cualquier traducción por favor?

Dice algo como que su hermana Somina es bonita

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, AnnaBanana said:

맛있당 김남매 means Cool Kim Sibling. She mean Kookie oppa right?)

no, she said kim nammae. there is a cafe called kim nammae or kim_brosis cafe owned by her friends.  she must be having food at their place. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

no, she said kim nammae. there is a cafe called kim nammae or kim_brosis cafe owned by her friends.  she must be having food at their place. 

but... 2 plates, 2 forks, 2 knives, 2 glasses :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

pero ... 2 platos, 2 tenedores, 2 cuchillos, 2 vasos:PAGS

Tampoco:mellow:

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

I noticed that lately Somin has been trolling netizens. She took a picture of her brother from the back
with a signature secret place and many people think its jong kook, she upload a photo with the devices for two persons and sign kim namme what can be interpreted as kim jong kook. I mean i like her new style of conversation with anti. She slap them without doing nothing. Anti fight with other anti and Somin and Jongkook are Queen and King:D

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 2

The group dance is really cool.. Lia Kim teared up and looks really proud.. I also teared up a bit... I'm proud to be Running Man fan for 9 years... B)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Panda Terius said:

The group dance is really cool.. Lia Kim teared up and looks really proud.. I also teared up a bit... I'm proud to be Running Man fan for 9 years... B)

wow, she make them like a pros :open_mouth:

• Like 1

How somin went to directly hug Kjk oppa at the end of their group performance was really adorable and natural! She wouldn’t normally do that on camera. But it looked really natural..:wub: 

And anyone got the lyrics of somin and jaesuk’s collab Song wid soran band in English? Just curious to see what she wrote..

• Like 4
  • Love 2

i am so proud of them. their couple dance looks effortless. they follow the rhythm perfectly and both of them are so in sync. really proud of kjk for doing it like a pro and with a smile despite the backpain and jsm with her precise moves made sure kjk had it easy.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Don't forget to thank SBS and Running Man for giving us this masterpiece... The idea is from them... Running Man is not just the members.. The staffs, PDs, writers, cameramen, editor and all behind the cam crew is part of Running Man too...

• Like 5