[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

I am quite worried about tomorrow fortune telling event going to ruin kookmin for us but could possibly give us natural kookmin moments. These like that makes kookmin less awkward and close to each other. Jong kook is close to both sechan and somin in real life. He has shared a lot of support to somin. Because they are opposite sex, he had to draw the line. However, he did a lot of risk being there for somin like answering her sns posts to singing her song, and taking pics with her and others. In running man, they support each other and talk to each other in background scenes. 

I am afraid of fortune telling forecasts because it will be half truth and confusion. The thing is that, before they did it for jihyo and Gary calling them best compatibility or match. They had body language experts to dictate their nature of relationship that it is 100 percent. However, fast forward, Gary got married to someone else. Jong kook and jihyo were both decided to leave together. I mean it would give both a chance to get married or get to know each other more. But both came back to running man. And stayed for four more years. 

maybe they are heading for new team since old members have been running for so long. Hana is coming more often to test the chemistry and rapport from viewers. I think somin and sechan will remain in running man for a whole while others will leave soon. We don’t know yet but it has been a long time with gruelling schedule and all. That is probably why they needed to promote chan-min loveline. I wouldn’t be surprised if fortune teller will continue to be consistent with spartace. He actually said jihyo wasn’t as compatible with Gary as she is for jong kook. She is more compatible with Kwangsoo. Jong kook is good for jihyo. So it is more of one way street. I doubt fortune teller will talk about kookmin publically. There is a lot of explanation needed why somin and jong kook ended up as pair for best compatibility when they kept on talking about Chan min. 

the thing is that, I would like to know who is jihyo’s destiny, not who is compatible with her. Some people are destined to marry someone who is not compatible or etc. I remember her destiny is to have a husband of high standards she can look up to. Somin’s destiny is to meet husband who takes care of her like a child. And will come to court her slowly. 

Somin and sechan’s compatibility is rather odd though. He is born of big fire and she is of small metal. He wasn’t good for her. She was easy to control by him. In that way, it may seem to make them get along the most because he can control her whether she likes it or not. Jong kook and jaesuk are best element for her. They give her more freedom and reliability. Somin has more freedom with those born of water. They may be the one getting in the way of chanmin. Chanmin with haha, born of earth is good for fire. Haha always try to bring them together for fun. sechan may not build his relationship with somin when jaesuk or jong kook gets in the way. Haha can push Chanmin together. Somin and sechan are tight but somin is drawn to jong kook and jaesuk. Both born of big water. Kwangsoo, jihyo, and sukjin are wood which is neutral for metal element. Sechan is drawn to wood making him caring for jihyo in background. 

when the fortune teller said somin’s destiny to have a husband who cares for her like a child. I sense that her husband is older and more mature than she is. Sechan is same age but 8 months younger than her. They are same and more equal. They have same maturity where sechan is slight more mature than her. Kwangsoo is out of question because somin acts more like a mother. So

someone who have more parental love for somin is her destiny. Sechan and her are like best friend level- friends who share same friends and group because of their age. Jong kook or other guys who are older and more parental with their affection would be her destiny. Even though sechan and somin have Taffy like marriage but always fight but never divorce. But how about jong kook?  That is something to ask but they wouldn’t talk about it to play along with variety storylines to play along. 

i wouldn’t be surprised if they try to push chanmin loveline. I would be disappointed but I wish them all the best. I am sure somin already had her checked with jong kook secretly especially after somin brought her parents to the concert. And all these were blurt out when they asked somin if her mom likes jong kook. There was topic about son in law or etc. With 2018 compatibility list and her mom’s interest in jong kook, I think they could have checked it too. Somin had compatibility app checking with Kwangsoo and sechan. None of them are very compatible. She gets to do that more often. Jong kook came into her window especially after he betrayed her revealing her secret. But closer after his first solo concert.  And then kookmin have gotten closer than ever. He didn’t even deny about it. When haha said to make somin invisible- jong kook said it is something else after she made remark as To expose jong kook. These things would make you want that person to disappear! His remark is so strange. If he is dating someone else, he would treat her as if he he would do to haha for fun. However, he seem be very careful to say something to keep their bond strong. So a lot of strange things happening. 

So it is just getting weirder and tiresome for our kookmin hearts. 

• Like 6

That fortune telling stuff is fake anyway. Jist enjoy what we get and dont worry about it. Like obviously if we are here we like the two of em with each other more than with others but if they were both in relationships with other people im pretty sure we here would be happy for both of them since we want them to be happy and support this ship believing theyd be happiest together.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

i am so tired of the loveline because the past few episodes are so artificial because of them. it was nice when the loveline was all cute and nobody took it seriously but when members say they are the only real couple, want them to start going out,  calls jsm ysc's gf, it makes things so artificial. i found the opening of the episode after the award ceremony weird - i didn't find much joy in the air though RM had won many awards. usually the cast share jokes about the after-party or anecdotes from there. here it was brief congratulatory remarks before re-introducing the loveline. 

we talk about how kjk has been grumpy once the loveline started; but jsm has also been quiet in these past two episodes. her only active moments in ep. 485 were the meeting with jae hong, the gorilla moment and the game with kjk. otherwise, she looked pretty low-spirited. ysc even asks her what happened to her and she says it is because she is sick. it is true about last episode as well. her great moments are during the game and with the loveline wink; otherwise she looks low-spirited. she has been sick before as well, but her energy never used to go down.

anyway, let's see what happens in the next episode. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

@MandelBrot https://www.allkpop.com/video/2020/01/hong-jin-young-kim-jong-kook-get-asked-about-some-relationship-on-i-can-see-your-voice

i am posting a very sensible comment under the article i saw on allkpop.

commenter-img.jpg
yeahkpop161,452 pts
 1 day ago

Sometimes having a "relationship" only for broadcast can be fun and profitable for both the shows and the celebrities. KJK was known for them from many of his old shows, although he's tried to move on from it. Monday Couple on Running Man was huge and contributed a lot to the show's popularity. However, sometimes they can get out of hand and interfere with a celebrity's career or personal life because people think it's real or want it to be real and some people hate it with a passion. I think that's what happened here. After they won "best couple," their shows stopped pushing the whole pseudo-relationship thing. Something might have happened that made it uncomfortable for them.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@kookminclan RunningMan 100% agree with the comment, but i don’t think anything bad happened between hjy and kjk. I believe they both weren’t super close to begin with but after the 4 weeks guesting with the loveline every week people thought they were closer then they actually are. So the aftermath left a bit of uncomfortableness between the two.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

@kookminclan RunningMan 100% agree with the comment, but i don’t think anything bad happened between hjy and kjk. I believe they both weren’t super close to begin with but after the 4 weeks guesting with the loveline every week people thought they were closer then they actually are. So the aftermath left a bit of uncomfortableness between the two.

no, i too don't think anything bad happened. i feel they became closer after the loveline and might have thought continuing with the loveline would ruin their friendship. after the couple awards, they ended that loveline though MUD would have benefited if they had continued. i guess they thought it would also give the public false expectations of them turning real because their mothers were also co-panelists and so mutually decided to end it.

• Like 6

Somin is becoming more unpredictable and mysterious than I thought. She works well with everyone, and is consistent with her her personality and caring nature. She is creative and witty. She observes and create something out of anything for each person. Even in Running man, you cannot tell whether she is spy or not. She is getting smarter with the game, and even fooled Jong Kook especially during glutton episode. He goes back to suspect her every time or it became a habit of his. Many said he needs a good reading on her... but I think he likes challenge. He is thinking seriously whether she is the one or not. Somin in a way plays along the game but she also create chemistry and skits around it making it more fun and entertaining as possible. Sometimes she became quiet when she gets the role, but she learned it became too predictable. when it comes to loveline, she plays it like skits to create iconic lines to become trending. She connects it with anyone who wants to share screen time with her. She creates it for them. It builds up more advertising and promotion to the guests and running man. 

Jong Kook is more open book than Somin. In games, he tends to play spy role well. When it comes to lovelines, he does opposite of what Somin would do. He generally does not like lovelines at all. He hates it when it attach to him. He felt like it becomes automatic scandals on and off screen. It annoys him to the core. He did try to participate the lovelines if someone present it more creatively. For example, Somin did short stint loveline with him creating skit for him to act as husband. It flows out from him freely to participate. Somin in a way reads him in the beginning that she create it more sibling like bond. It didn't come to an effect until mid 2018 when Jong kook revealed her secret. Not just Jong kook realising about Somin, Somin also learn how Jong Kook was willing to change to play along with her character for stronger bond on and off screen. Somin's response to Jong kook is more generic. Like everyone else would do the same to say about him like he won't do that. He is private and loyal type of guy. The one who would definitely betray him will be Kwangsoo and HaHa. Jaesuk and Sechan (medium). Neutral Sukjin. Jihyo- she will not. Jong kook wouldn't share anyone's secret except.... it depends on the nature of the secret. =) I am sure he won't share Jihyo's and Somin as well. I am surprised he said he would this time for somin so he won't resent her. That was first notice of change we see him at that time. Then gradually they became closer and closer. Jong Kook solo concert confirmed to their close bond have become stronger than before. It goes along to see him hanging out with Somin most of the time. It was a great journey to sell the development of sweet and crazy kook-min moments. 

Chan-min moments have shown trending in never charts like Monday Couple and Jong Kook-Jinyoung. Jong Kook- Jinyoung is one of the successful marketing tool because Jinyoung acts strong woman taking control of Jong Kook. It is a big change in his usual variety character, not his real character. I notice Jong Kook didn't enjoy the role but he did play along. It hurts his pride quite a bit. I think people enjoy seeing him having a change but it doesn't seem too natural. He's not very expressive with his loveline with Jinyoung. People around him are forcing things around him. He is doing the best he can and guide by what others said about them. With Somin, he is very different. No one forced him like how HaHa tried to force things on Chan-min saying all kinds of silly things that doesn't make sense or just plain too weird to be true. If it is true, he wouldn't have said it so openly in a joking way. Jong Kook was the one who initiate most the time with his partnership with Somin. When somin said something very witty to him, he was irritated but impressed. They argue in a way to reason each other out. They tease when they argue. Jong Kook in a way has become more weird with Somin around. He wasn't weird way like Somin. Just weird when he changed his persona. He shared his stories about his ex sharing his romantic side. He gets little crazy with Chan-min loveline. He answers ambiguously when it comes to loveline with Somin. The members had to go opposite like ignoring it like it has never happened or changed the subject to push Chan-min loveline. Just currently Sechan decided to fall into Somin's advances, and to her surprise, she goes opposite saying that was weird. Plain weird. She wants to go to Jong kook but was yanked back. I dont know why Jong Kook said these words as if he wants to let her know he is fine with it. And look at him in football game teaching Somin to deal with her mattress. Scolding or cheering for her. When Sechan tried to elbow her back overwhelming his skinship with her pushing Jong kook away, Jong Kook came back to give Somin's attention. I mean, that wasn't him. He is acting like her proud and crazy dad of hers! Sechan is like trying to get in the way to prevent them getting too close. I think Sechan is trying not to get them edit out again. Kook-min as behind the scenes have become entertaining more than just loveline or none at all. Their behind the scenes and spontaneous moments are so cute and entertaining. And Jong kook looked like he enjoys teasing everyone. Somin's clumsiness and determination have amused and impressed him like it calls for his comments, scolding, and cheer/support. 

• Like 5

I agree with @kookminclan RunningMan. Somin's energy hasn't been subpar with the energy of the loveline lately. She just acts her part or skit out and smiles when the members start teasing. Understandable since they link every action she does these days to ysc. Damn, I'd be tired too lol. I don't even dislike the loveline because I'm a kookmin shipper; (one thing I have noticed with kookmin is if they want to interact, they will, infact I think they just do what they want and leave it up to the editing team to figure out what to do these days lol. We saw it in the kannes episode. And even though the loveline has reduced koomin moments a little, tbh it's always been this way with kookmin even before the loveline. Them not bringing them up when they do the most suspicious of things, editing their interactions, turning the audio off any time they are talking, let's not forget the restrictions. It's always been like this, we either get lucky with moments or we don't. What I'll say though is, I don't appreciate them calling them out on their SNS interactions and cutting us off that lol. They were dead mean for that)

I dislike the loveline as a fan of the show, it's like the energy during the opening or when they are just sitting goes towards trying to make something off the loveline and that's all. Looks too fake and it is fake. And I'm just worried about the fall out that's going to come out of the loveline. They are doing too much and may not realise it now but it will most likely backfire and it's not the PD or the writers that will take the hit. Hell ysc might even get off a little, the one person that will be hit the most if it backfires is Somin and yet there they are, setting her in a situation that can bring hate to her yet again. As a fan, I'm not only anti this loveline, I'm also hella worried. It was all fun and games when they were setting it up lightly. But this aggressive approach, calling her his girlfriend, making her act like she's head over heels for him............sorry editing it like she's head over heels for him, when she's the one that's the actress (in terms of image) and ysc is the entertainer. It's lowkey brutal.

But that's by the way. I know I literally just said a few lines ago that kookmin show off their closeness if they want to but I think in a way they are a little cautious too. Well not from KJK's side, I don't know if it's just with jsm but there is no subtle bone in that man's body lmao. 90% of the slip ups are from him lol and I adore him for that truly. I think he could be subtle if he wants to but just decided to let go sometimes. But Somin on the other hand is very protective of her relationship with kjk. She tries not to bring attention to it. Rather divert the attention (do you like her episode), switch up the story (coffee date explaining part) or give no commentary whatsoever (marraige teasing part). If it was another person jsm was singing that confession song with not kjk and yjs called her out on it, she'd have given us a back story and made a good joke on it. But was just quiet and nervously laughing when yjs brought it up and made sure to be firm and remind jsj it was "KOOKMIN" when he got their couple name wrong. Noticed the siblings and the cross was missing tho but moving on.....<_<. So yes she's super protective of their friendship. Unless kjk insists or initiates she generally avoids skinship with him. Just this last episode, there was a part she wanted to lift her tube up, kjk then immediately put his hand down to stop her. His hand was meant to land on her own hand as in to stop her but she immediately removed her hand before it could touch his. She did the same in ep 462 and even warned him with her eyes. Ep 464 too. Even in the kannes episode when they were all putting arms around eachother (where kjk blocked JSJ's hand lol), she just stood still with her arm in front. That's why I think she really was tired in the kannes episode, her leaning up on him like that is something rare from JSM's side. The only other person she hangs onto like that so naturally is Jihyo (Mongdol, the underrated ship). And no matter what anyone says, kjk suddenly put his arm around yjs and jsm was so not natural lol. It's not even like the position was even comfortable for him, so we can use that excuse, even yjs was standing awkwardly and had to be drawn back, the only person chilling in that embrace was jsm lol. And my favourite thing ever is both of them talking to eachother over the person in the middle and being all chatty, laughing and teasing and the person looking like he wants to be anywhere but between them (inserts clips of Haha, ysc and lks). Damn I need a compilation of that lol, especially Haha, his face always takes me out lmao, like his body is there but his soul has travelled to another land.

Well it's been Kookmin for me from the start and will always be kookmin till they say otherwise. Funny how kjk is the active one in our ship on screen. And sometimes I get the feeling he likes being teased with her and sets himself up for it because lol, he's been unnecessarily loud and concerned about things he wouldn't bother with before since this lovleine started lol.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I think what bothers me the most about the Chan-min loveline is the constant need to bring it up! Like can we please leave it alone for like two episodes or if they are not willing to do that, at least let it be organic and not all “OHHHHHHH they like each other so much”. It’s awkward, I don’t even understand the need for a loveline on a comedy variety show, it may get views on Naver but I very much doubt its bringing in a better rating.

this is a question for people that watched Running Man when Monday couple was the shows loveline: Was it ever this extra?? Meaning did they bring it up so often or did it just happened? 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

What I'll say though is, I don't appreciate them calling them out on their SNS interactions and cutting us off that lol. They were dead mean for that)

But that's by the way. I know I literally just said a few lines ago that kookmin show off their closeness if they want to but I think in a way they are a little cautious too. Well not from KJK's side, I don't know if it's just with jsm but there is no subtle bone in that man's body lmao. 90% of the slip ups are from him lol and I adore him for that truly. I think he could be subtle if he wants to but just decided to let go sometimes. But Somin on the other hand is very protective of her relationship with kjk. She tries not to bring attention to it. Rather divert the attention (do you like her episode), switch up the story (coffee date explaining part) or give no commentary whatsoever (marraige teasing part). If it was another person jsm was singing that confession song with not kjk and yjs called her out on it, she'd have given us a back story and made a good joke on it. But was just quiet and nervously laughing when yjs brought it up and made sure to be firm and remind jsj it was "KOOKMIN" when he got their couple name wrong. Noticed the siblings and the cross was missing tho but moving on.....<_<. So yes she's super protective of their friendship. Unless kjk insists or initiates she generally avoids skinship with him. Just this last episode, there was a part she wanted to lift her tube up, kjk then immediately put his hand down to stop her. His hand was meant to land on her own hand as in to stop her but she immediately removed her hand before it could touch his. She did the same in ep 462 and even warned him with her eyes. Ep 464 too. Even in the kannes episode when they were all putting arms around eachother (where kjk blocked JSJ's hand lol), she just stood still with her arm in front. That's why I think she really was tired in the kannes episode, her leaning up on him like that is something rare from JSM's side. The only other person she hangs onto like that so naturally is Jihyo (Mongdol, the underrated ship). And no matter what anyone says, kjk suddenly put his arm around yjs and jsm was so not natural lol. It's not even like the position was even comfortable for him, so we can use that excuse, even yjs was standing awkwardly and had to be drawn back, the only person chilling in that embrace was jsm lol. And my favourite thing ever is both of them talking to eachother over the person in the middle and being all chatty, laughing and teasing and the person looking like he wants to be anywhere but between them (inserts clips of Haha, ysc and lks). Damn I need a compilation of that lol, especially Haha, his face always takes me out lmao, like his body is there but his soul has travelled to another land.

Twice they brought up his comments on her SNS and now he has stopped it. Tch.

And yeah, wish there was a compilation of the videos in which haha or ysc is sitting between them while they chit chat with each other. LOL.

One more thing, did Sukjin get the 'kookmin' name wrong initially or did he ask JSM what this new duo is called? 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

One more thing, did Sukjin get the 'kookmin' name wrong initially or did he ask JSM what this new duo is called? 

No, since the group name was originally jeon soran and yu jaesuk, he said it's now jeon soran and kim jong kook. Jsm was now like "No, it's Kookmin" lol. It's so cute tho, how she still keeps their couple name for them.

25 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

I think what bothers me the most about the Chan-min loveline is the constant need to bring it up! Like can we please leave it alone for like two episodes or if they are not willing to do that, at least let it be organic and not all “OHHHHHHH they like each other so much”. It’s awkward, I don’t even understand the need for a loveline on a comedy variety show, it may get views on Naver but I very much doubt its bringing in a better rating.

Same with me, I'm just like dang, can we catch a break lmao. Every single episode they bring it up, they should at least let us and them be for some episodes, this is why it expired so fast in my eyes. There was a time it was still tolerable and funny to me, now I just press skip. I really don't know the point of the loveline tho, maybe they need content? But the chemistry of the members can carry the show no doubt without it and the funny thing is the episodes these days have been hella funny and good as hell content and even if the loveline is taken from the episodes, no one would miss it or notice. So idc why they are pushing so hard for it.

And it just makes my skin crawl whenever I see someone say jsm is playing out the loveline and acting it out to get attention and screentime. I'm not even going to blame this level of thinking of the loveline, because these comments are just filled with hate and detest for that woman. The only person and I will say it again, the only person benefitting from this loveline is ysc. This is the only character on the show that has given him enough screentime and attention since he joined the show. And I love ysc, I really do but let's not pretend like his only role in the loveline is just to stand or sit and laugh. So he gets a lot of screentime for doing just that, he's literally the beneficiary in this loveline. Somin doesn't and has never needed a loveline to shine on the show. The woman gets her screentime and trends because she works hard at what she does which in most cases is making a fool of herself. Hearing people say she's thirsty for attention really irks me like I don't see anyone pointing out the 6 other original members might I add who are always the ones that bring it up and make her play that role. And some international fans really need to shut up with this seeking attention and screentime nonsense. What the hell are members on a variety show meant to do, stand and wave at the camera?? Ugh.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Rida Live said:

And it just makes my skin crawl whenever I see someone say jsm is playing out the loveline and acting it out to get attention and screentime. I'm not even going to blame this level of thinking of the loveline, because these comments are just filled with hate and detest for that woman. The only person and I will say it again, the only person benefitting from this loveline is ysc. This is the only character on the show that has given him enough screentime and attention since he joined the show. And I love ysc, I really do but let's not pretend like his only role in the loveline is just to stand or sit and laugh. So he gets a lot of screentime for doing just that, he's literally the beneficiary in this loveline. Somin doesn't and has never needed a loveline to shine on the show. The woman gets her screentime and trends because she works hard at what she does which in most cases is making a fool of herself. Hearing people say she's thirsty for attention really irks me like I don't see anyone pointing out the 6 other original members might I add who are always the ones that bring it up and make her play that role. And some international fans really need to shut up with this seeking attention and screentime nonsense. What the hell are members on a variety show meant to do, stand and wave at the camera?? Ugh.

A few months ago, I said here that as a Somin stan I don’t worry about hate towards her because she could breathe and still get hate (which the statement is still true unfortunately) but when I saw a few hate comments towards Somin on Naver because of the loveline I’m like hold up! Why are we creating a negative atmosphere towards Somin in the Korean running man fan base for a love line, Somin is losing more than she’s gaining... The good thing is that she has more supporters than antis on Naver so somebody always defends her but still. We all know that Somin always gets harassed over screen time and this is just making it worse. I was more tolerant over negative comments towards the loveline when I thought it was for a award for Sechanie but after its continuation after Sechan’s big win on the SBS awards I’m like; is sacrificing Somin really worth it? Somin and Sechan are both talented entertainers so I don’t understand why this is needed honestly. But will see, maybe I’m here complaining  about this when tomorrow the loveline may end... LOL I doubt it... but a girl can dream, right? :phew:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, HappyVirusRM said:

A few months ago, I said here that as a Somin stan I don’t worry about hate towards her because she could breathe and still get hate (which the statement is still true unfortunately) but when I saw a few hate comments towards Somin on Naver because of the loveline I’m like hold up! Why are we creating a negative atmosphere towards Somin in the Korean running man fan base for a love line, Somin is losing more than she’s gaining... The good thing is that she has more supporters than antis on Naver so somebody always defends her but still. We all know that Somin always gets harassed over screen time and this is just making it worse. I was more tolerant over negative comments towards the loveline when I thought it was for a award for Sechanie but after its continuation after Sechan’s big win on the SBS awards I’m like; is sacrificing Somin really worth it? Somin and Sechan are both talented entertainers so I don’t understand why this is needed honestly. But will see, maybe I’m here complaining  about this when tomorrow the loveline may end... LOL I doubt it... but a girl can dream, right? :phew:

yes, there are some negative comments towards so min over the loveline on naver. i saw different kinds of reactions for the gorilla video, but the top-rated comment with around 1800 likes says based on the translate, "I'm sorry for being serious, but if jeon so min doesn't have sincere feelings, don't do this ... It can make men's hearts excited ... Most men will feel the same with a girl, but if the other person is jeon so min ... tt". the second most top-rated comment has been removed, but it said something along the same lines . "if both of them are dating, it is fine, but if they are not , do the loveline moderately. if not, viewers can't be faulted for showing disapproval if they are found to be dating other people".

when a loveline begins, we all wonder who can fall for it. however, there is always a group who believes in lovelines on shows and wgm couples. i also think the average joe- pretty girl loveline works well in korea. that was the charm of monday couple after all. jsm, when she started on RM was much more of a clumsy, unlucky in love character. however, within three years, she has become the ideal type of most men in the country. after all, she got voted as the third female celeb most men would want to go out on valentine's day. so jsm in a loveline definitely sells and some men may project themselves on to ysc. hence, there could be a growing audience for the loveline. 

i feel since the fortune forecast was done before the awards and chanmin didn't have the popularity it has now and kookmin was in the picture, we may get a more ambiguous forecast. jsm hadn't still sung the confession song with kjk, so the production team might also have been a bit worried about where things will go. my bet is they might say chanmin will stick together like taffy if they get together, but ysc is unlucky with women this year, so jsm may have to wait. they might be cautious with chanmin loveline this episode like with the marriage announcement joke yjs made the previous day. 

byul had commented on kjk's car pic saying she wished to see his wife sit next to him instead of his hyung next year. she has never commented on his ig like this before, so it made me curious. haha has done it many times before wishing that kjk spend his birthday with sister in law next year. but haha has matchmaked kjk with about 30 girls before, so it could be any. :)  byul commenting is interesting because she was the one who offered marriage advice to jsm - like how she shouldn't wait around for a better man because men are all foolish and how she should cut down on her drinking. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 4

A video on Naver was just posted... it has kookmin between hearts, so hold on to your seats everyone, this could either be good or bad, depends on what is said. Still, this will be interesting... 

now I can’t wait for subtitles, I hate not knowing Korean 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1