[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

1 hour ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

delu: kjk was asked to wear more pink and that created a most hilarious reaction, but why is he turning to look at someone? that someone is laughing with her eyes downcast not looking at anyone else.  he looks super shy here. when the fortuneteller asked yjs to wear pink as well, kjk's ears were turning pink and he asked something about whether they were a couple. what is with kjk and pink? :wub:

Is it just me or KJK looks like he is glancing at JSM when he is laughing? 

Well he wore pink shorts before which was a shocker :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2

21 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

Rosa y rojo, colores oficiales de JSM y KJK. Acabo de revisar Wiki.

No sabía que los miembros de Running Man tienen colores oficiales. Gracias @Shia Has. 

I can not find it, pass me the link  T-T

pleaaase

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, autumnflowers said:

Is it just me or KJK looks like he is glancing at JSM when he is laughing? 

Well he wore pink shorts before which was a shocker :lol:

Can't forget the legendary pink sweater lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, Rida Live said:

Exactly what I was thinking. People seeing the whole taffy thing in a romantic light but it's high key toxic to the boot. All they said was they will never be separated not that it will always be good between them. It's like no matter how bad things are, they can't escape, they are trapped with eachother. They can't move on and try to find something or someone better, they are stuck with eachother. I mean there is a reason they weren't the most compatible despite having the taffy like relationship, because of the negative aspects of it. Some might illusion it as romantic but all in all it's a trap, an emotionally slaving trap.

If you look in other way-- Somin is small metal and Sechan is big fire. Fire can melt the metal and control its destiny and manuever the situation whether she likes it or not. It depends on Sechan's part. I would not say if it is toxic or psychological. It was more of who takes advantage role in the relationship if they date or get married. It just depends on a person. Somin seems to depend on Sechan for his good character and talent. The person who can get in the way of their relationship is someone who is born of big water to extinguish the fire in order to get Somin get drawn to them. Somin as small metal is good for anyone who is born of water. Jaesuk alone may not be able to control Sechan. But if it is Jong kook and Jaesuk combined, it could help her to move with freedom and creativity in her own needs and wants. I think it is sort of what I saw when I see the dynamics between Somin, Jaesuk, Jong kook, and Sechan. HaHa would be the one to hold Sechan and Somin together. He is big earth which is not good for water. That is why he is always brave to counter Jaesuk with Chan-min and Kook-min loveline or chemistry. HaHa in a way is good for Somin which gives him more balance that he is not all for Sechan. He will depend on what somin wants. Jaesuk is like mysterious caption of kook-min ship. =) He always smile during kook-min moments. 

Like I said that Somin's destiny depends on her future husband's traits the fortune teller had described before. He has parental affection for her. It makes someone who is a lot older and mature than she is. Somin is actually very mature. She is polite, bright, and considerate. She is not kind of wild as you think of her variety persona. She is also considered to be conservative. I expect him to be much older. It treat Somin like a parent-- is like how she cares for Kwangsoo. She lift him up, works with him, cares for him, and always there for him. She often calls him to chat. That's why I think the guy who is called to be caring would be older than her. Somin is very mature, so that guy should be more mature than we thought. 

I think Jong Kook said he'll support Chan-min loveline to distract everyone from Jaesuk's weirdest jokes or comment to throw everyone off. Somin act disappointed that he wouldn't introduce her to other handsome healthy korean guys he know. Looks like he's using Sechan to keep her in his radar. Two of them will continue to get to know each other without strings attached. Sechan has always been Somin's friend long before they came to the show. They had so many times to have chance to flourish their chemistry naturally to become a couple. It turned out that Kook-min started natural chemistry and interaction for three years. Somin called out Jong Kook's name since she first came to the show. She is using his name randomly. I think Jong kook started to see change in the light about Somin after he betrayed her secret. Imagine him watching what somin said when she wanted to protect his secret because of his character. It was a nice compliment she made for him. Somin in a way tends to tease his ego, sarcasm,  and other weird habits. She would make him think twice about it. For example, he made terrible acoustic poem that left Somin bitter smile while Kwangsoo and Sechan praised him as they were afraid of him. Jong Kook would check on her and said he doesn't like her in teasing way. He often make crazy analysis on Somin, and she always give him witty answers like how is HaHa is chosen handsomest. We all thought Jong kook's habits in MUD about saving napkin is too extreme. He may exaggerate for the sake of reality show to make laughs. Somin create skits about it. She once said it is difficult to become his wife. She did the napkin skits. Jong Kook's answer surprised her and made her heart flutter. Jong Kook may have realised that some women tend to get wrong idea about his napkin habits. But she was also very consistent to praise his talent in singing and his character. She always praise his good side and his cute or heroic ways. She would fawn over him. I think these are the traits that made them solidify their bond whether they are dating or not. There is a strong mutual trust and freedom between each other expressing their creativity. Jong Kook's variety persona and expression changed a lot when he is around Somin. 

I have to see with subtitles to see how all of these things will go. 

And for Jong Kook and Jaesuk to wear more pink this year-- both of them are born in big water. So they have to wear more pink which is more of small fire to control the year of golden rat. Too much water with yin golden rat year, they would need small fire to balance their elements to succeed. 

And FYI, Somin's favourite colour is red. =) 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, TaengTaengoo said:

Basically their fortunes are created pretty accurately to how the process is meant to be done (dont believe any of that stuff) but the interpretation of it is wildly exaggerated for comedic effect and to fit narratives

There are half truths and different way of interpreting it. It leaves to your and members' judgment to see how could they reach their destiny. 

Taffy like marriage between Sechan and Somin describes the nature of their relationship 'IF' they get married. If the fortune teller goes in details, you will see some accuracy or something we can change. Some people can change their destiny or fortune. We have free agency. There are reasons for editing things out to keep it private. 

Just don't dwell to much into variety editing. The fortune telling forecast just gives you a clue. My observation doesn't come from fortune telling forecast using variety edit. I have been used to my family constant checking on our fortune when new year begins. We tend to check it out how it would fare for us to prepare our destiny. Their elements are true and real. But if you grew up knowing how it works, it works that way to see its relationship. 

What is true about the variety editing: Somin and sechan if date or marry-- taffy like marriage. They will always fight but never breakup. They will always come back to each other. 

Reason not to believe: they will get married because they are like taffy. 

The fortune teller is talking about the nature of their relationship. If Somin ask how she will be with Jong kook, the fortune teller would say, if they get married, they will be like... Fortune teller did say about Somin and Kwangsoo that Somin cares for him like a mother. It is one sided. It could happen if they get married. Somin will constantly take care of him. The fortune teller already detailed that traits of Somin's husband which will guide her to find who she will feel confident to get married before her marriage window closed. It is more of a mere guide rather than just belief. 

What is true: Jong kook and Jihyo has 85 to 95 percent compatibility. 

Reason not to believe: Their high compatibility will get them married. There are other guys who will have high compatibility with Jong Kook or Jihyo. It depends on their destiny. The way to find out is their time they were born. 

The clue about Jihyo's destiny is that her husband is someone she looks up to. No fortune teller will tell them to get married or not. Just guide them through their needs and wants. 

Variety editing is tricky. It just leave to your judgment. The members would have done private reading with fortune teller with more details. 

• Like 4

well, kjk did wear pink in the previous episode when teamed up with hanna. that was a rare thing since he usually wears red which is his RM color.

3 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

JSM reaction is suspicious too

it is suspicious because usually when she laughs, she looks at the members around her. here, she is avoiding eye contact as if she is guilty/conscious of something. that is how it seemed to me.

i get the fortune teller may indicate color preference based on their element. however, the way the cast reacted to it indicated there was something more. so wonder if the fortune teller gets some stories about the cast from the PDs to make the telling funnier. he keeps saying lks is bad at dating and lks always asks where he got it from. the fortune teller says things with a straight face and the cast laugh. when the fortune teller says kjk should wear pink,  he first looks at the pds as if he knows where the fortune teller got the story from. so i feel there must be some kind of funny story behind the pink preference. it did seem to me that he was looking at jsm.

this was when kjk turned up in pink shorts and jsj was in shock. kjk got somewhat defensive there like he usually gets when members mention his fashion has changed. jsj had to assure him he was paying him a compliment. jsm, coincidentally or not, turned up in similar white tee - colored shorts fashion. her facial expressions seem kind of awkward here. she usually praises when members wear colorful clothes, but here she is busy admiring and looks a bit conscious 

7U4B0Jf.gif

e4TAnbz.gif

phV1H6F.gif

eOn866S.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

Lol when kjk oppa said, the first guy i can think of introducing to you (somin)  is yang sechan, somin goes, 'Lets meet up'. And sechan is like with whom? Somin says, jk oppa, u and me, us three! Lol its like a deja vu of the instance when jk oppa said all member will have to come with somin for sechan's bday. They are becoming more and more like a mirror of each other...!! And poor sechan, always third-wheeling lol...

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Fortune teller telling him to wear pink more often... 

Everyone's thought including jong kook... Jong kook wearing pink tutu to work everyday. hehe. 

It was just my imagination that gotten everyone into laughter about suggesting Jong Kook to wear pink. 

Jong Kook wore pink sweater when walk trail of hearts along his head to greet Somin. Remember Somin wearing illusion LA Lakers shirt? It was best pink shirt moment Jong Kook wore. =) And he greeted Somin first wearing that shirt!! Hehe. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Anyone else worried about the fact that people are starting to see kookmin as a loveline? We all hate forced lovelines but others can't tell what kookmin has is different. The new youtube vid on yjs teasing jsm and kjk already has negative comments, saying that it's creepy or cringy...I think we should also be careful on what we comment there. Even if the jsm x ysc loveline helps cover up kjk and jsm, I think it'll just blow up in jsm's face one day or another. It's weird how "real" the cast is trying to make it and connecting everything jsm related to ysc. I mean, they still sometimes bring up gary with sjh even tho he's married and she's dated during the show. The loveline doesn't benefit jsm anymore, and she obviously doesn't like when ysc tries to engage in it first. I wish there was a way to send in complaints about how this could hurt jsm, and kjk possibly if they're actually in a relationship. 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, JYP Charms said:

Anyone else worried about the fact that people are starting to see kookmin as a loveline? We all hate forced lovelines but others can't tell what kookmin has is different. The new youtube vid on yjs teasing jsm and kjk already has negative comments, saying that it's creepy or cringy...I think we should also be careful on what we comment there. Even if the jsm x ysc loveline helps cover up kjk and jsm, I think it'll just blow up in jsm's face one day or another. It's weird how "real" the cast is trying to make it and connecting everything jsm related to ysc. I mean, they still sometimes bring up gary with sjh even tho he's married and she's dated during the show. The loveline doesn't benefit jsm anymore, and she obviously doesn't like when ysc tries to engage in it first. I wish there was a way to send in complaints about how this could hurt jsm, and kjk possibly if they're actually in a relationship. 

pass me the link...my internet is restricted with some countries ...

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, JYP Charms said:

SBS does not care about their cast members, I can tell you that. 

Back in 2015, when Jong Kook appeared on Healing Camp, they talked about everything from his career to his family, and then his loveline with Yoon Eun Hye. 

After the episode aired, the PD who was in charge at the time, launched a so called campaign on Twitter. It was their way of forcing her to join the show.  

The problem was that neither SBS nor Taek PD who was the main PD at the time, had asked her if she was going to join.

In the end, it was Kim Jong Kook who had to apologise in place of the PDs.

The most awful thing was that Taek PD didn't apologise to either Eun Hye or Jong Kook but said something along the lines of "oh well, I thought it would have worked."

The full story: 

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/02/11/running-man-in-hot-water-with-ill-conceived-twitter-campaign-to-pressure-yoon-eun-hye-to-guest/

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Insightful 1