[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

25 minutes ago, JialingGO said:

Poets always write sad poem to convey the feelings of a reader to capture their hearts. Many great poems talks of this yearning. Somin is consistent with the name of love and drunken stories in form of poem. 

It is big part of the book-- the pain of love to connect with broken hearts like hers so she could reach out to them that they could share their stories and cry together. They would come to her book signing and she could connect with them stories they would share. it is kind of Somin she wants to become. She has a very deep soul. 

yes...she is really multitalented isn't she? But I was little bit disappointed reading that the man from confession song still hasn't confessed yet. I read that she said it on kang hanna's radio program. And I am really sick with this loveline... :weary:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kukumarq1 said:

Yea, I watched the episode and I didn't see him encourage the loveline. Instead, he told Somin in a sulky tone that Sechan only "gave the doll to her for fun."

Before YSC sits on the chair, kjk is looking at JSM, and KJK points to YSC (look at KJK's hand)

JSM is the only girl that move towards sechan.

And JSM advises other girls not to move.

AG2orgH.gif

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Unlike my fellow kookMin Shipper here probably I'm the only one dislike the next week fortune teller episode because before this, we do realises that RM Fortune teller episode 2018 cause a lot of confusion to the viewer. (The PD edit terribly) LOL

That Fortune teller guy say JSM match well with LKS YSC also say that JSM and YSC stick like taffle something like that(Good together) but it turn out KJK paired with JSM during the next couple mission, so its hard to believe this fortune teller thing is truth. i believe 50% scripted, 50% percent is truth, PD gonna cut the truth one and only aired the part that are funny and also related to the story of the show so that they can stick to just one story.  

This Fortune teller thing is just Guide so i hope people dont think this gonna decide our life and this next episode i believe the PD gonna cut any Kookmin moment/Scene that related to this fortune teller and only aired the part like Chanmin Loveline, Spartace Loveline but even if the  PD aired KookMin part i believe it gonna related to Chanmin like Everytime they talked about ChanMin,KJK gonna be involved LOL

And also recently this episode and the one that AJH episode i saw Chanmin Loveline getting more Scripted both of them seem to already knew what kind of role they shoud built unlike before the SBS award last year The Member especially the Hyungnim gonna tease these two first, then JSM YSC will react to it

this is my First time became a shipper before this i hate 'The Shipper Loveline' because of  Fake Video edit, Fake Edit Pics, Fake anouncement , but KJK-JSM Give me a Different thought about Loveline they give me a vibe that i think that there is a Heart :heart: between them its just they not realize yet LOL

i hope this 2020 the single one KJK JSM YSC SJH gonna get married any of them cause we do realises they are getting older and also i just want to end this rumour, speculation, story, theory, loveline and whatsoever and congratulated them especially hoping for KJK-JSM :) 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Anyone understands what Jaesuk is trying to say here ? Did Jongkook join that show "Match made from above" before and why did Jaesuk teased him and tried to make him spill things like this ? Or may be this is another hint from Jaesuk :ph34r:

Also I notice that in this ep Jongkook sometimes had husky/hoarse voice like he did not fully recover from his cold yet. And Somin was sick during this time too wasn't she. Ok I need to stop my delulu mind. (Edit: actually his husky voice may come from his concerts on 27 and 28 December, I seriously need to stop being delulu).

Edited by happysmile89
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, happysmile89 said:

Anyone understands what Jaesuk is trying to say here ? Did Jongkook join that show "Match made from above" before and why did Jaesuk teased him and tried to make him spill things like this ? Or may be this is another hint from Jaesuk :ph34r:

I think he was just teasing KJK with his past loveline with YEH in X man; they do it all the time. I'm not sure though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rida Live said:

I think it's ysc, when the fortune teller said it and they showed lks and yjs reactions, I saw ysc rising up beside lks looking shocked and offended lol

in general or rule of thumb for korean fortune telling-- 

Positive relationship
metal-Water-wood-fire-earth-metal

metal carries water. Water gives nourishment to wood. Wood gives life to fire to burn. Fire create ashes from earth. Earth gives birth to metal.

Somin (metal)-->JongKook/Jaesuk (water)-->Jihyo/Sukjin/Kwangsoo (wood)-->Sechan(Fire)-->HaHa (Earth)--> Somin (metal)

Negative relationship

water-fire-metal-wood-earth-water

Water takes out fire. Fire melts and control metal. Metal can chop the wood. Wood can weed out from earth. Earth muddies water. 

Something you can tell who is not compatible with Somin. Also note that Somin is yin (small) metal. Anyone who has big fire wouldnt be good for her, but it depends on a person or her destiny. So anyone who has big fire has a lot of control over Somin whether she likes it or not because she is born of yin metal being controlled by big fire. Somin is okay for for someone who has big fire, but he is not supposed to be compatible for her. In some ways, someone born in year of water can pull her out of it if she wants. 

People who are not compatible are actually close friends but their personality may clash or etc. Jong Kook and Jaesuk are both very close to HaHa. They tend clash sometimes. Sometimes Jong Kook gets irritated with HaHa but remain very close to him. Sechan and Somin are very close and enjoy each other's company with very respect. Somin is very close and compatible with Kwangsoo. They are amazing comedic pair. They are really close too. Romantically will be one sided or nada. So it is not always 100 percent. If they want to know their real destiny, it is to know the time of your birth to see what kind of person you would meet. You may meet and marry someone who is not compatible. If lucky to meet soul mate or etc. 

The clue is to hear what fortune teller about their destiny. 

Jong Kook and Jihyo- 80-95 percent compatibility 

Somin and sechan's marriage may be like taffy like that they would be obsessed with each other even though they fight all the time.

Somin-Jong Kook- best pair

Somin's husband will take care of her like his own child (caring for her with full of love and affection). 

Somin's husband will come to court her slowly. 

Somin's husband job comes from mouth (talking, MC, singing, newscaster, comedian, or etc) and someone from her circle.

Jong Kook will meet a lot of women before he gets married. 

Jong Kook needs to drop his analytical mindset and specific standards. 

Somin is the one who can give warmth and affection to Kwangsoo. 

Kwangsoo will benefit from Somin only. 

These are the clues about their destines. Even though fortune teller said they are compatible, it does not mean they will end up together. It is their destiny that would end up together. Most clue are laid to us is Somin's description of her future husband as her destiny. That is all we know. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, happysmile89 said:

Also I notice that in this ep Jongkook sometimes had husky/hoarse voice like he did not fully recover from his cold yet. And Somin was sick during this time too wasn't she. Ok I need to stop my delulu mind. (Edit: actually his husky voice may come from his concerts on 27 and 28 December, I seriously need to stop being delulu).

Jong Kook was in both X-Man and Love Letter aka match made in heaven.

During this scene, he was teasing Jong Kook about Yoon Eun Hye who he very famously dated.

If you listen closely, you'll realise that they played a Baby V.O.X song which is the group Eun Hye is in.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

15 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

During this scene, he was teasing Jong Kook about Yoon Eun Hye who he very famously dated.

If you listen closely, you'll realise that they played a Baby V.O.X song which is the group Eun Hye is in.

Thank you very much for clarifying for me.

21 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

I dont think Jong Kook dated Eun Hye. Maybe he did. But it is part of teasing Jaesuk always like to push his buttons. 

• Like 1

A queen!!!!! Proud of her, already a best seller from pre ordering. I'm still upset with her agency, idc what anyone says. Somin probably doesn't want to be heavily advertised but she deserves even an announcement. Till today (the official release date), they didn't put one official article up stating she wrote a book. Just one at least, it's protocol as her agency. No one is asking them to get her on magazine covers or anything for the book but an official announcement article would have been nice. She only got the word out from her post, literally marketed and promoted herself when she's in a whole agency and isn't a freelancer. And some people misread the article and didn't even understand whether she was promoting a book or just being sad. She deserves more than this, I'm sure she worked really hard on the book but she still managed to get it attention despite no promotion. She's just amazing.  I hope they at least promote the book signing event. And I need an English version because I just know the book is going to make me cry :bawling:.

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JialingGO said:

I dont think Jong Kook dated Eun Hye. Maybe he did. But it is part of teasing Jaesuk always like to push his buttons. 

Newer fans may not know it as his fans don't really talk about it, but all of us who have been long time fans, have tons of proof.

The main reason why hosts like Jaesuk always uses Eun Hye as a teasing point is because they kept denying their relationship even after reporters provided proof. It's a big joke that people often say "not to follow their example."

He and Eun Hye dated for awhile. Long time fans of those two can tell you in-depth details. But since this isn't the appropriate thread to do so, I will stop here.

• Like 3

From what I see I conclude that KJK has choleric personality and JSM has sanguine personality. this is what I read about choleric and sanguine in relationship:

As a general rule, the Sanguine and the Choleric personalities will not usually find each other very attractive; however, if they manage to fall in love, the union can be a very strong and bonding one indeed!

Their conversations will be interesting because both are very intellectual personalities. The Sanguine person will have broader interests while the Choleric person will master fewer topics, but his or her knowledge within these limited topics are deeper.

Both of them will look at each other with admiration – the Sanguine will admire analytical and rational mind of the Choleric, and the choleric will admire curiosity and width of knowledge of the Sanguine.

Choleric people usually are not interested in several relationships at once and have little dating experience when they are young. They may act awkwardly, and if they don’t envision future with you and are not interested in you, they may treat you with neglect and be very impatient. Because of their forthright style and take-charge approach, they are likely to end the relationship abruptly when you may not even expect it. On the other hand, if they find someone who they think is worth of their time and effort, they will focus intensively on that person. They can be very romantic and are ready for a deep commitment. Instead of expressing their emotions they will focus on pleasing you by getting you what you want. They like to be needed; they want you to describe them your problems and difficulties so that they can fix it for you. Between all four temperaments, this temperament falls in love less frequently. They have only few serious relationships during their lives. However, if they had decided to build a relationship with that one special partner, they wouldn’t leave it easily, even if it wasn’t exactly what they wanted – they are not the type of people that change their minds easily.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

KJK did that 2 o 3 times more... XD

in the actual scene of your last gif, the subtitle really said that he is flustered to choose between the guests.

So is it means that, the scene when SeChan drag SoMin to the other side and JK rub his neck also mean that he flustered? :smirk:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

36 minutes ago, uNiQueEkiX said:

in the actual scene of your last gif, the subtitle really said that he is flustered to choose between the guests.

So is it means that, the scene when SeChan drag SoMin to the other side and JK rub his neck also mean that he flustered? :smirk:

that is his body language when he is in unconscious mind. That is common antics that shows a pattern when he finds something cute or heart fluttering. He does that a lot. 

• Like 1

When he is touching his neck and moving his head on side. It is his body language when he is in unconscious mind. That is common pattern for him when he finds something cute or heart fluttering. 

Look at Somin, she wasn't all 100 with Sechan, and her body was going towards inches towards Jong Kook, but Sechan yanked her away. I mean, Somin probably want to talk to him to explain all these stuff without knowing that Jong Kook hasn't taken his turn to choose. =) Somin's body language is also strange too. She wasn't too careful that Sechan was thinking ahead to bring her back to reality. 

It is funny that Sechan and rest of members are quite conscious about Kook-min especially after Kookmin sang together at the concert. I mean Jaesuk could joke what is like to be in his place or etc. He has a lot of things to complain. Hehe. However, Jihyo was very quiet. She was always saying to put Chan-min into spotlight like Bora said Somin likes to flirt with Sechan. Jong kook was weird and quiet in intro. And Sechan accepting Somin's offer to Somin's annoyance. I think Jong kook was flustered when Somin began to admit that she didn't expect Sechan to answer like that. I think she expect rejection. She expect him to play along hard to get. Somin doesn't look happy. However there is no male guest!!! And why she is so annoyed? Hehe. Somin went to agree to team with Sechan but her body is moving towards Jong Kook. I think she forgot that she had to move other side, and wanted to talk to stand next to him. I think she sort of see him bit down, and wanted to cheer him up.

And the football game, Jong Kook was all over Somin. And thanks a lot to Sechan trying to pry Jong kook apart from Somin. And Jong Kook kept on coming back to give her word of support or nagging. Somin is like his daughter. He comes to teach her and tell her what to do, and nag or support her. Skinship is pretty tight and strong. He grasped her head, hold her arm, and ruffle her head with everyone. The way he looked at her was so sweet. He was so proud of her. When Somin didn't kick the ball well, he just laughed for her feeling her embarrassment. I mean, he was like all cheered up and excited. He was active there and loving when somin makes mistakes or finally scored. I haven't seen Jong kook so alive in a silly game.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, JialingGO said:

When he is touching his neck and moving his head on side. It is his body language when he is in unconscious mind. That is common pattern for him when he finds something cute or heart fluttering. 

Because of his scoliosis, he has a herniated disk in his neck also. So sometimes, it's hard to tell if the pain caused by his herniated disk is acting up or he's just being shy.

• Like 4