Jinusean!

Guest kitcat

^ I guess we don't have any DIE HARD FAN of JinuSean to translate the article for us... I wish I can read hangul. So if JinuSean retire then I'm guessing 1TYM is next on the list since it's going to be their 10 year as well coming up.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sockrahtease

It's understandable if the JS dudes are retiring. They have their family to worry about now. Hopefully, we'll continue to see their faces around YG and whatnot... : D<3

• 4 weeks later...

Jinusean to make comeback after 3 years - and 10 years since their debut! [Posted 2007-11-09]

Hip-hop duo Jinusean, now celebrating 10 years since their debut, have announced they will release a new album. Yang Hyun-suk, head of their management agency, said the guys have been busy with overseas work, taking on Se7en's U.S. debut and BIGBANG's Japan debut. They've also been busy with their own businesses and volunteer work. With so much on their plate, the duo hadn't had time to think about making more music. But now that the artists they've promoted seem to be sailing smoothly, Jinusean has decided to release a new song by the end of this year. It's been three years since their last album and the song, "Telephone #."

Source: The Buzz / Pops in Seoul @ arirang.co.kr, original article can be viewed HERE

^ thanks a bunch for the article, i should go and watch it later today again

err i'm still confused are they going to release a single album or a full album o_O. Full album right?

Guest the7REAL.

Well, umm...I don't know what to say but looky what I found on bestiz. LOL. Can someone please translate the text..so...that it would explain the visual?? XD I think its for an art exhibit though, prolly with a good cause....b'cause' of course Sean is involved with..various...helpful...events...O_O

87cge4i.jpg

서울=뉴시스】 패션사진작가 김용호(51)가 서울 통의동 대림미술관에서 사진전을 연다.

연예인, 무용가, 미술인, 음악가 등 유명인에서부터 일반인, 그리고 트랜스젠더에 이르기까지 다양한 분야의 인물 누드 140점을 건다.

‘몸(mom)’이라는 타이틀로 열리는 이번 전시에 참여한 모델은 간호섭(교수), 강예나(발레리나), 구송이(사진가), 김판선(무용수), 김종덕(무용수), 남궁철(인터넷쇼핑몰 디렉터), 박윤정(패션디자이너), 데이비드 변(포토그라퍼), 노현정(트랜스젠더 댄서), 션(가수), 심철종(행위예술가), 안드리엔(프렌치혼혈 교환학생), 오광록(배우), 오세일(헤어 아티스트), 우상전(연극배우), 유나미(전 싱크로나이즈 선수), 윤신애(패션모델), 이건수(월간미술 편집장), 이동은(어린이), 이범수(영화배우), 이아립(가수), 이유빈(어린이), 이원국(발레리노), 이진욱(DJ), 이창희(타투이스트), 장두이(연극연출가 배우), 장루이(장두이 아들), 장수진(패션디자이너), 최은진(가수 배우), 최태훈(조각가), 함현진(마술사), 홍석천(배우), 황현정(오르간니스트) 등이다.

누드 사진에 대한 편견과 고정관념을 깨기 위해 기획한 전시회다. 미술관 측은 김용호의 실험적 누드를 통해 끊임없이 생산되는 몸의 이미지들 속에서 인간의 몸을 둘러싼 다층적 이슈들을 제공할 것이라고 소개했다.

아울러 몸이 사진에 어떻게 재현됐는가에 대한 문제와 함께 사진에 나타난 몸을 어떻게 봐야 하는지에 대해서도 생각할 수 있을 것이라고 전했다.

전시는 작품의 주제에 따라 리얼 누드, 신대륙, 채집된 몸, 신대륙용 여행가방으로 구성된다. 이 네 가지 주제를 모두 담은 영상도 출품된다. 17일부터 내년 1월27일까지. 02-720-0667 <사진>은 션/유상우기자 swryu@newsis.com <저작권자ⓒ '한국언론 뉴스허브' 뉴시스통신사. 무단전재-재배포 금지.>

Guest the7REAL.

^WHAT JAJA?! GO BACK AND LOOK AT THE PICTURE. IT'S SEAN BUTT NEKKID FOR YOU! LOL.

jk jk.

its really....artistic....haha. =X i think he looks good! err...ok..I'll leave too..lol

Guest 177z_Aym

aahh look away LOL j/k

omg i always think of him as this fatherly figure type guy but O_O my eyes lol j/k very artsy indeed lol you sexy beast aawww

Guest cindel25

Well, umm...I don't know what to say but looky what I found on bestiz. LOL. Can someone please translate the text..so...that it would explain the visual?? XD I think its for an art exhibit though, prolly with a good cause....b'cause' of course Sean is involved with..various...helpful...events...O_O

%7Boption%7D87cge4i.jpg

서울=뉴시스】 패션사진작가 김용호(51)가 서울 통의동 대림미술관에서 사진전을 연다.

연예인, 무용가, 미술인, 음악가 등 유명인에서부터 일반인, 그리고 트랜스젠더에 이르기까지 다양한 분야의 인물 누드 140점을 건다.

‘몸(mom)’이라는 타이틀로 열리는 이번 전시에 참여한 모델은 간호섭(교수), 강예나(발레리나), 구송이(사진가), 김판선(무용수), 김종덕(무용수), 남궁철(인터넷쇼핑몰 디렉터), 박윤정(패션디자이너), 데이비드 변(포토그라퍼), 노현정(트랜스젠더 댄서), 션(가수), 심철종(행위예술가), 안드리엔(프렌치혼혈 교환학생), 오광록(배우), 오세일(헤어 아티스트), 우상전(연극배우), 유나미(전 싱크로나이즈 선수), 윤신애(패션모델), 이건수(월간미술 편집장), 이동은(어린이), 이범수(영화배우), 이아립(가수), 이유빈(어린이), 이원국(발레리노), 이진욱(DJ), 이창희(타투이스트), 장두이(연극연출가 배우), 장루이(장두이 아들), 장수진(패션디자이너), 최은진(가수 배우), 최태훈(조각가), 함현진(마술사), 홍석천(배우), 황현정(오르간니스트) 등이다.

누드 사진에 대한 편견과 고정관념을 깨기 위해 기획한 전시회다. 미술관 측은 김용호의 실험적 누드를 통해 끊임없이 생산되는 몸의 이미지들 속에서 인간의 몸을 둘러싼 다층적 이슈들을 제공할 것이라고 소개했다.

아울러 몸이 사진에 어떻게 재현됐는가에 대한 문제와 함께 사진에 나타난 몸을 어떻게 봐야 하는지에 대해서도 생각할 수 있을 것이라고 전했다.

전시는 작품의 주제에 따라 리얼 누드, 신대륙, 채집된 몸, 신대륙용 여행가방으로 구성된다. 이 네 가지 주제를 모두 담은 영상도 출품된다. 17일부터 내년 1월27일까지. 02-720-0667 <사진>은 션/유상우기자 swryu@newsis.com <저작권자ⓒ '한국언론 뉴스허브' 뉴시스통신사. 무단전재-재배포 금지.>

Care to explain what YOU been up to? Tsk Tsk for Shame! :P

Dayum! Look, Sean is a Father but he's also a MAN baby! Embrace it ya'll.

Dang!!!! I think this is the 1st time I've seen Sean with his shirt off like that.... whooowheee look at dem chest and abs... and he has a really nice/cute V line going on too... Sean baby dear, you are exposing too much. what do your wifey have to say about this??? I bet she's lovin it... cause she is proud that her man still got it going on...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kaylah^18

Sean is one proud father of Harang, born in October 2007, and husband of Jung Hye Young that it is not surprising for Sean to post about them in his mini homepage.

On the morning of December 10, pictures of Harang and Jung were posted in his mini homepage with the title “Introducing Harang” and a message “To Hye Young and Harang, it must have been difficult. Thank you. I love you… congratulations.”

Sean and Jung Hye Young got married in October 2004 and had their first daughter, named Haeum, in January 2006.

Source: Chosun

Credits: krnloop @ wordpress

• 3 weeks later...

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Big Bang, 1TYM, Jinusean - Medley + Se7en dance + C L rap at 2007 SBS Gayo Daejun (2007-12-29) [cashewmania].avi [94.7MB]

Thanks for your help for keeping wackycashew CB gold!!

All recent files have been moved to cashewmania CB ^_^

Guest cindel25

ETA: It's now being reported on several blogs and the sources are the fans that attended the One Concert.

After 4 years, Jinusean will release a new single, “Take to my heart” in March 2008. The hip hop duo tested out their single to the audience at the recently held YG Entertainment “One Concert” on New Years Eve.

http://popseoul.com/2008/01/04/jinusean-wi...ingle-in-march/

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/news_rumo...the_old_school/

Credit: popseoul, allkpop

Guest esprit

in March ey? first December now March, I knew it tsk...Mr. YG always delays cd releases.

anyways, thanks for the news, Sophia ~ I'm really looking forward to their comeback. Jinusean 4 ever!!!

Archived