Jinusean!

Guest kitcat

Guest adikkeluangman

Sean and Jung Hye Young donate on their daughter’s 5th birthday

Sean and his wife Jung Hye Young recently celebrated the 5th birthday of their first daughter, Ha Eum. In addition to this happy news, the couple shared an announcement about another donation that warmed the hearts of many.

On January 25th, Sean wrote on his minihompy, “Happy birthday to my daughter Ha Eum! Your presence alone brings me so much joy.” Adding on, “For you, I saved 10,000 won everyday for the past year. The 3,650,000 won will be a great gift to give to the 6th grade girl, who can’t hear, for her surgery. When you went to visit her at the hospital yesterday and said we should buy her a gift too, I choked up.”

Netizens who read this commented, “This is wonderful” and “I am touched”.

Meanwhile, the happy couple is expecting their fourth child.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/sean-and-jung-hye-young-donate-on-their-daughters-5th-birthday

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Is Sean’s son shaping up to be a performance artist?

Jinusean’s Sean has revealed photos of his adorable mini-Taeyang son, Harang, once again on his Twitter.

On March 2nd, Sean tweeted,

k5lzp.jpg

“Yo! Microphone check one two uh, A-YO!

kp9hj.jpg

Music is my Life! Harang is crazy about the drums. Superstar K3 Are you ready for me“

In the photos, Harang is seen playing in his father’s Lil Sean Clothing Store. In one photo, he is posed holding onto a microphone, and in the other he is playing on the mini-drum set. As usual, Harang is sporting Big Bang’s Taeyang’s hairstyle, keeping to his title of mini-Taeyang.

Those who have seen the photos, commented, “Looks like Harang is a singer-in-training“, “He’s getting more beautiful as time goes by“, and “It’s as if we are seeing baby pictures of Big Bang’s Taeyang.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/is-seans-son-shaping-up-to-be-a-performance-artist

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Sean’s son Harang is a mini-Taeyang

201104270756151001_1.jpg

Singer Sean recently tweeted a photo of his son Harang at the barber shop, and fans can’t stop gushing over how adorable the photo is!

Sean posted, “During chic Harang’s hair styling ^^”, and revealed a picture of his son posing cooly for the camera. Harang has received attention in the past for looking like a “Little Taeyang“, and the new haircut only further established the similarity.

Fans who saw the post replied, “Why is our Harang so cute,” “Seriously a fashionista! Not joking,” “Wow… He’s really starting to look like Taeyang. Ke. He’s a mini-me,” “Harang looks like such a good boy. I’m jealous of his mom and dad, and of Harang,” and “Let’s grow up quickly, cutie.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/seans-son-harang-is-a-mini-taeyang

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Sean plans to release new album as early as this year

20110507101810735.jpg

YG Entertainment’s Sean recently unveiled his plans for a comeback with a new album later in the year.

On May 7th, Sean made a guest appearance on MBC’s radio show, “Song Suk Hee’s Focus Attention“, for the “Someone I Met On Saturday” corner.

Sean revealed, “I definitely plan to release an album and carry out promotions as early as this year, or next year at the latest. If I were to make a comeback, the genre would most likely be hip hop, but I will not be dancing. It’s been a while since I’ve retired from dancing.”

Sean, who’s known to be a devoted husband to wife Jung Hye Young, also revealed that he has numerous romantic events planned for the Mrs. He laughed and commented, “I have succeeded Cho Soo Jong as the master of events.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/sean-plans-to-release-new-album-as-early-as-this-year

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

120405 YG Family are now Officially Verified on Twitter!

c0sgO.jpg

Congratulations YGent artists on Twitter!

*Note: A verified Twitter account is an account that Twitter has confirmed to be the real person. It makes it easier for fans to make sure they are following who they think they are, and to help keep them safe on the internet.

Credit for Caps: @WeLoveChaerin & MzKyu@YGLadies

• 3 years later...

Loving the new song from Jinusean!

There are some throw backs to their olds songs:Jinusean Bomb - OK, that was one of their tag lines from their first album.ooh! mi amore - a line from the Original Tell me.
The lights background at 1:30 remind me of the lights in  class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 609.599975585938px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"이제 더 이상 in 1:56 of that video.

Jinusean used to be one of my favourite groups in the 90's.  I'm so happy they are back.

Guest adikkeluangman

Katie Kim Is Relieved to Receive Warm Welcome at YG Entertainment
Winner of “K-Pop Star 4” Katie Kim was relieved to receive a warm welcome at her new management agency YG Entertainment.
On the April 19 broadcast of SBS’ “K-Pop Star 4 Special,” which reveals the sequel story to “K-Pop Star 4,” Katie Kim visits the YG Entertainment headquarters for the first time since winning the show and signing with the label.
CC98O-dVEAAOUt6.jpg

She shares, “This is my first time coming not as a contestant. It feels like a dream, YG!”
As soon as Katie Kim enters building, she is received by the YG staff with applause. Jinusean also comes up to greet her, teasing her by imitating the way she talks.
She then goes up to see her new boss Yang Hyun Suk. When he sees her, he gives her a hug and congratulates her.
Katie-Kim-YG.jpg

Katie says in her interview, “Because it’s YG I thought [people] would be cold so I was nervous. I was grateful to be welcomed with open arms as soon as I went in.”
Meanwhile, Yang Hyun Suk has promised that Katie Kim will debut as soon as possible.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/19/katie-kim-is-relieved-to-receive-warm-welcome-at-yg-entertainment/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Jinusean Say Th​ey Failed to Achieve ‘All-Kill’ Because of Park Jin Young

On the April 28 broadcast of MBC FM4U’s “Park Kyung Lim’s Two O’Clock Date,” the legendary hip-hop duo expressed their disappointment over missing a music chart ‘all-kill’ due to Park Jin Young‘s strong comeback.

During the show, Sean confessed, “To be honest, I was bothered by Park Jin Young’s comeback. We expected to top nine music charts and achieve an all-kill. We did our best, after all. But turned out that we failed to score an all-kill because of Park Jin Young.”

Slightly disappointed but laughing, Jinu added, “Ugh, JYP… We went on to check the real time music charts, and because of Park Jin Young, we were ranked second on one of the charts.”

Meanwhile, Jinusean made their anticipated return on April 15 with the catchy “Tell Me One More Time,” and the song has since maintained its position in the Top 10 of online music charts.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/28/jinusean-say-they-failed-to-achieve-all-kill-because-of-park-jin-young/

Guest adikkeluangman

′K-Pop Star 4′ Winner Katie Kim to S​ing with Jinusean

Returning to the stage after winning SBS K-Pop Star 4, Katie Kim will be the fourth featured artist for Jinusean. 

On the upcoming May 10 broadcast of Inkigayo, Katie Kim will join Jinusean on its performance of Tell Me One More Time. 

So far, 2NE1′s Sandara Park, Akdong Musician′s Lee Suhyun, and EXID′s Hani have participated in the performances, creating stages with Jinusean that fans have been anticipating. 

During K-Pop Star 4, Katie Kim proved to be a big fan of Jinusean′s Sean, saying she wanted to meet him the most in YG. She later chose to join YG Entertainment after winning the competition. 

Jinusean will continue to carry out promotions. The duo will perform with Suhyun on Mnet′s M COUNTDOWN on May 7, and with Katie Kim on Inkigayo on May 10. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/92181/k-pop-star-4-winner-katie-kim-to-sing-with-jinusean

Guest adikkeluangman

Katie Kim takes up first stage since “K-Pop Star 4″ with Ji​nusean for “Tell Me One More Time”

Katie Kim performed her first stage as a YG Entertainment artist on the latest airing of Inkigayo alongside hip-hop legends Jinusean.

Aired on May 10th, Katie Kim became the third YG artist to feature as the female vocalist and overall fourth guest, which includd 2NE1‘s Sandara Park, Akdong Musician‘s Suhyun, and EXID‘s Hani. The original featured vocalist is Kang Hanna.

With her own vocals, Katie Kim gives off a different but refreshing vibe to the track as she performs to the hip and trendy track of “Tell Me One More Time.”

The track is Jinusean’s first song in 11 years. Meanwhile, Katie Kim is expected to make her solo debut soon under YG Entertainment.

http://www.koreaboo.com/video/katie-kim-takes-up-first-stage-since-k-pop-star-4-with-jinusean-for-tell-me-one-more-time

Archived