Jinusean!

Guest kitcat

WAH sean was over in the US and NO ONE KNEW UNTIL NOW?!?!?...yah....T.T....wish i had known eariler

....anyone has pictures of them?!? or any pictures taken of them?

thanks for the news BTW~!

can't wait for seans wife in goongS....actually can't wait for goongS period....sean should play se7ens daddy hahah ><

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest se7eneleven

8D Sean's wife will be Lee Hoo's (Se7en) mother in Goong S YG. Har har.

22 December 2006

Dynamic Duo and Sean's hip-hop party in New York

Dynamic Duo and Sean participated in "One Night Only" which took place in New York representing Korean hip-hop artists. Those who have contributed to the growth of hip-hop culture came from all over the world. Approximately 200 musicians, DJs, and sports stars who support the sub-culture were in attendance. The world's best hip-hop musicians like KRS-ONE, Rakim, Kanye West, and Nas gave performances. Dynamic Duo and Sean who represented Korean hip-hoppers, also gave dazzling performances.

Source: arirangtv.com + kpopper.com

ohmygosh! No wonder why I saw some kid on Facebook with a picture of him and Sean -___- I wish i found out sooner!

Haha can't wait to see Goong S

Guest GDlovesBEE

updates from Junie's cyworld. :)

her and jinu madness... rofl.

jinujunie.jpg

looks like they were at a XMAS party yo.

Image190.jpg

jinuxmas.jpg

jinuxmas2.jpg

jinuxmas3.jpg

jinuxmasweird.jpg

jinuu.jpg

jinusean.jpg

junij.jpg

jj2.jpg

jjlove.jpg

jjinstyle.jpg

junie1.jpg

and old pic of Sean & Hye Young

hyeyungsean.jpg

Credits to cyworld. :D

gosh Bee what was up with ya today? in picture mood eh? luv ya for that thanks a bunch ^^ i haven't seen any! of these pictures yet O__O so cool to see sum new stuff once in a while. Gosh Jinu is so damn sexy >_< he has a real pretty wife

Guest the7REAL.

OMG I watched Jinu's old first solo MV and it's frickin funny. ><; he's so young and so 90's, the whole MV was so wierd..and hes half naked..kinda...nice song tho..but it was pretty funky. @_@ I was like, "wtf is goin on here.." looks like a pretty wierd dream with ugly curtains..haha

• 4 weeks later...

jinu and junie is like a tongue twisted name game... hehe they look alike....

they're such a cute couple~! next to sean and his pretty wifey Hye Young

omg its ridiculous how bad chinese ppl cover korean songs..I already found 2 covers of malhaejo -____- so annoying...(and im chinese so its ok for me to say this)

you mean the cover by Wilber Pan right?? -_-

i still haven't forgiven him for all his horrid 1TYM covers :tears:

updates from Junie's cyworld. :)

her and jinu madness... rofl.

Credits to cyworld. :D

thanks Bee! i think Jinu got a little bit more fashionable ever since he got together with Junhee!

Guest lynnshim

* Name: Sean Noh (노승환)

* Birthdate: October 10, 1973

* Height: 180 cm

* Religion: Christian

* Education: JFK High School Graduate

* Interests: Hip hop, sports, collecting shoes

* Family: daughter (January 24, 2006) with Jung Hye Young

WTF WTF WTF!! JFK HIGH? IN LA PALMA CA?/??

OMFG. Thats where I was suppose to go [my brother goes there though] but I moved.

OMG. Then so much stars went to that school! If it's in cali, then Sean went there, Tony an went there, Andy lee went there.

HOLY CRUD!

Guest jessica

they are the most nicest guys ever, more down to earth than guys you meet on the street! i love them~

i would love to meet them again<3 WOOOT JINUSEAN~!!!

NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WAS IN NY AND I DIDNT NOE???? i'm soooo sad now!

nobody ever knows...Jinusean are ninjas...therefore it's hard for us to track them down...lol

[url jjinstyle.jpg

i absolutely love this picture...^^...my favorite out of all the other ones you posted (:

WTF WTF WTF!! JFK HIGH? IN LA PALMA CA?/??

OMFG. Thats where I was suppose to go [my brother goes there though] but I moved.

OMG. Then so much stars went to that school! If it's in cali, then Sean went there, Tony an went there, Andy lee went there.

HOLY CRUD!

lol. i go to a JFK High. i'm 100% sure sean didnt go here, lol.

• 4 weeks later...

omg you guys..lmao..i think i'm on a ''QUOTE YG FAM'' kick..lmao i just was listening to Stony Skunk's third album right? and well on the song KUSHeng Peng (feat. Jinu)

Jinu is like:

i like that Cali chronic

i roll it up so so big *coughs*

you know i smoke that Cali chronic

it got me feelin' super sonic

J-I-N-you know i

stay high like rastafar

i been around the world and

smoked it all

but none like Cali crunk ya'll

every chance i roll it up and i

blaze it up and i

toke it up UH!

everytime i cough it off

and i laugh it off then i

sleep it off then i

rewind. it's time to wake and bake

run the round we go and give and take*

high didn't see the po-po uh*

**don't know what he's saying right here*

OH UH OH OH UH UH OH!

*= not sure/don't kow what he says for real

PUAHAHAHAH tha's the best rhyme i've ever heard! lmao those dudes sound like they were really *LIFTED* on that track...hahahaah

Guest delici0usbh

ah man sean was in new york?! =[

missed my chance again! lol

hope he had a ton of fun so he'll come back with the rest of yg haha xD

Guest tokyollvogue

nobody ever knows...Jinusean are ninjas...therefore it's hard for us to track them down...lol

hahhaha...the vivid imagery of that statement just played out a scene in my head.

i heard about that one night only gig, but i wasn't aware that DD and sean were gonna be there. but from what i hear it was hard to get in considering most of the guests there were "bling-ed out artists" with heavy entourage aka security.

Archived