Jinusean!

Guest kitcat

Guest adikkeluangman

Sean releases a photo essay book

May 20, 2008

seanphotoessayda3.jpg

Jinusean’s Sean and devoted mother and wife Jung Hye Young come out with a 216-page photo essay book entitled “Today the I Love You.” Included in the said book are stuffs about the family’s life that were taken from the couple’s mini homepage entries, letters of the couple that have not been posted online before and the couple’s child-rearing methods on their 2 children, Haeum and Harang.

The photo essay book sells for 13,000 won.

Source: Yonhap + krnloop

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest timptimp2007

Does Jinu and his wife have kids?? are they still married??

I know that Sean has two kids....Does he have 2 kids??? i cant remember

^i think juni had a miscarriage ): anyway, i really hope that they can remain friends....

and i have a lot of respect for sean (: he's such a good role model along with hye young....and i really love their kids haeum and harang<3 they're so cute!! kjwlkfjklfjeka<3

i read an article on ALLKPOP.COM about Sean and his plan to fund weddings of couples who are in love and wants to get married but are financially incapable of doing so. He calls it the "Making a Happy Family (Happy Marriage Project)". You can check his minihompi or read the article here:

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/news_rumo...hinks_he_cupid/

regardless of what other people say about this, i think sean is very generous in giving this offer...he's giving back the blessings he has been given :) it's so sweet!

man, Sean just seems to amaze me more and more each time I come in this thread.... the dude is so generous and thoughful of others... he's not greedy of his money... he love to spread the love everywhere... such a good roll modle to a loving husband and dad.

I guess I can say this... he's everything a girl want in a guy... well to me at least.

• 1 month later...
Guest cindel25

Jinusean Comeback?

There’s been much interest about hip-hop duo Jinusean’s possible return after their joint performance on stage with Uhm Jung Hwa.

Jinusean were at KBS’s studio in Seoul (Yeouido) to be part of Yoon Do-Hyun’s Love Letter on the 8th, and for the first time in 11 years performed UJH’s “Tell Me”. They are also planning to perform “Tell Me” on the 13th at Seoul’s WalkerHill Swimming Pool <-- What? I guess it’s like an open arena.. for UJH’s concert.

Jinu (Real name Kim Jinwoo) said after YDH’s Love Letter “When I heard the audience asking for an encore performance, I realized that they hadn’t forgotten about us.” Jinusean are eager to perform actively as singers, but it seems like it will take some time for a new song to officially come out.

Jinu said “We have been thinking about releasing an album and performing, but we haven’t discussed when or how we would do it.” And “Both Sean and I have separate projects/jobs going on right now, so we’ll talk about this again once we settle our own things.”

Up until now, Jinusean have tried to prepare and release several albums. Jinusean considered releasing a new single to commemorate their 10th anniversary last year, but gave up. They were even going to release a new single this year, but that was postponed due to Jinu’s divorce with his ex-wife Kim Junhee. After that, they haven’t been able to put together a plan to release a new album.

After debuting in 1997, Jinusean’s 4th album “Phone Number” was the most recent album they’ve released

Credit: norabose for translation.

Source: Nate + famillenium@LJ

Guest *jecamooz

Thanks for the news Sophia love!

Will look forward to that performance on the 13th, love love the energy they give when they perform!

Guest jess1tym4life

Thanks sophia for news..YDH Loveletter will be on 2night yah can't wait..the yg legends r slowly making it back

NO : 97 등록일자 : 2008/07/08 19:21 작성자 : 운영자 ()

제목 : 305번째 러브레터 (2008.07.11일 방송)

원투&서인영/엄정화(T.O.P(빅뱅),정재형,다니엘 헤니)

지누션/서영은(한경일)/강산에

Guest nad_donad

Finally they performed!!!! On YDH Love Letter?? I'm so glad for that, because KBS is the only Korean Channel I have...

I hope this is a sign for their comeback, which I read somewhere else is due this month..

Anyway, Jinu looks pretty cute there with his chubby cheeks, and Sean........omo, he's my dream-image of a hubby....

Thanks for sharing...

Guest sherry229

people need to watch love letter with jinusean! they were rockin the place! i'm so glad they received hecka luv! the performance of tell me and phone number were great, brings back great memories! i personally don't think they've aged much! they both looked flyy in the suits!

omgsh! haha she's my favoriteeeeeeee celebrity's kid ever. ok that sort of didn't make sense but hopefully you guys get what i mean. (: anyway, it's so cute to see her in the audience... watching her daddy perform haha ^^

i really liked the performance. they looked so fly in the suits and i liked the ties a lot (:

Guest kewlnbubbly

omo, thank you so much for the updates on JS! i have yet to see the YDH Love Letter episode and i'm really excited...i can't wait!!! wah!!!

i seldom visit this thread because i'm really swamped with work but every time i do, you guys give me so MUCH info about Jinusean, thanks again!

Archived