Jinusean!

Guest kitcat

Guest chousho

Wow, after following them for a while, it's hard to imagine both to be parents! I hope they have a great many years ahead, and put out a few more albums too maybe? haha

Oh, I noticed too. Didn't the JS site used to have videos of appearances on TV they made? I can't find them anymore and had only downloaded a few. I really liked those too and am looking all over now!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chousho

they took the videos down due to recent Korean copyright infringement laws. :tears:

are you specifically looking for any clip?

AGH! Copyright infringement with their own artists? So lame!

Yeah, I was specifically looking for all the clips, haha. Actually I'm more into the behind the stuff ones along with the interviews. And when they do remixes of songs, or anything like that. Basically I was hoping to be able to download them all at some later date, but found the site down! ARG! I really loved those talk/game show interview ones too!

Guest jAe_eMeE

omG!!!! congrats JINU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am soo happy for him..

JINUSEAN are both daddys now!!!!

getting old but still hot as ever!!!!!! they should come to hollywood bowl!!! hehe

• 2 weeks later...
Guest noubie

awww...that is so cute jinu is finally going to be a daddy...hehhee....

congrats to him and his wife...

i wonder if its going to be a boy or a girl..hahhah....

with all of this i wonder who's going to be the next one in YG family goin to be married??? hahah....i wonder......

thanks for the info!!

Guest chousho

Well, Sean had a girl, so I was thinking of several different things.

Wouldn't it be weird if Jinu has a boy, and 30 years from Jinu's kid and Sean's kid wind up getting married?

Or if they at least went into the music industry as a group too, haha. That'd be cool seeing it continue in the family.

Guest yma818

^^ i know huh? that would be interesting.

a jinusean junior. then jinu's son would be dating a noona. how cute is that.

Congratulations Jinu and Junie! they are going to have one good looking kid.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MissMonika

I'm pretty sure you guys have seen this in the picture thread but the good news should be shared here as well.

Sean and his wife, Jung Hye Young, are expecting a 2nd child! YAY!!

credits: Sean + Jung Hye young's cyworld, daum.net, imageshack.us

seanjunghyeyoungxz0.jpg

Translation:

To me when I was young I had a small dream.

Later on, when I become an adult I dreamt of a happy life.

When I became a college student coincidentally something that I could never image, I became a celebrity and I started to walk the path of an actress.

And when I was starting to forget the small dream I had long time ago one day one man came to me.

Through that man, I became to know God and the the dream that I had when I was young started to come true.

With that man together what I dreamt of in a small garden I had a wonderful wedding and I had a family.

The dream that I had when I was young to have a happy family...

From God to someone who didn't know him that well at the time to my small prayer I believe he listened to my prayer.

Also afterwards with the loving husband to me he (God) gave us a precious life.

That's Ha eum...

This child is to me from God, showing his heart by giving this precious child to me.

Also...

Over a little of a year that passed now God has given his Love again to my husband and I by giving us a present of a second precious life to us.

This child is God true confession of his Love to me

Also during the time I live this child is my confession of Love to the Lord.

So the second child that is in my stomache the name of the child is Ha Rang (meaning God's Love; ha na nim= God, sa rang= Love; HaRang) is what we will name her.

Through this child I pray that throughout the world God's love will be reached.

Pictures of the Ha Eum and her loving parents

haeumuj8.jpghaeummomib4.png

seanjunghyeyounghaeumvw1.pngn2o141252706715jr4.jpgseanjunghyeyoung3jz3.jpg

haeum2ba3.jpghaeum3gr5.png

haeum4wg6.png

I love this one. Daddy Sean and Ha Eum wearing matching pimpin' gear

n2o141252706714rc6.jpg

Guest <maYO>

:w00t: congrats to sean and his wife~! YG baby #3...><

haeum #1

jinu and junhees' baby #2

harang #3 ><

thanks for share'n those cute pica's of their baby....can't wait to see jinus.... and harang

thanks for translation as well~!

(: i love looking at pictures of ha eum...she's so adorable :3 and her cheeks are so cute haha<3.

hmmm if jinu and juni's baby comes in fall, that's not that far from ha eum's birthday ;D. ^^ i think jinu got some weight on him, eh? thats good to see :3. anyway, ha eum's almost 1 year old (:<3

oh anna!! can you send me the clips? (: if you're not busy and you can send anything you'd like ^^ thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mumin

i just found this thread ! JinuSean awesome! i really like their songs....

thanks for all the info here <33 *hug* i really addicted to JS ! haha ><

do you know where to download their MVs in HQ version?

i have been searching but still dont know where ^^;

i only have phone number MV T^T

HELP ME!

tons of thanks ^^ hehe :P

• 5 weeks later...

지누션 "팬 여러분 미안하고 고마워"

홈페이지에 10주년 기념 편지와 영상 공개 힙합듀오 지누션이 결성 10주년을 맞았다.

지누션은 공식 홈페이지에 팬들에 대한 고마움을 담은 10주년 기념 편지와 영상을 올려놓고 함께 한 시간을 자축했다.

지누션은 팬들에게 보낸 편지에서 "1997년 6월14일 이후 지누션이란 이름 때문에 너희와 우린 친구가 되었지"라고 운을 뗀 뒤 "우린 너희와 한 시간 약속을 몇 번이나 어기고, 또 아무 소식도 없이 너희를 기다리게 할 때도 있었지만 너희는 그런 우리를 이해하고 친구로 남아줬어"라며 진심 어린 고마움을 표시했다.

이어 "우리의 모자란 점까지도 너희는 감싸줬어"라며 "너희들이 있었기에 우리는 든든했어. 우리에게 서운했던 것들이 있었다면 정말 미안해. 우리가 줄 수 있는 유일한 음악마저도 너희에게 많이 선물하지 못했던 우리. 친구에게는 미안하다고 하는 게 아니라지만 '친구야 미안해' 그리고 '친구야 고마워'"라고 덧붙였다.

또 "10년 동안 너희에게 받은 조건 없는 사랑, 좋은 추억 그리고 행복, 항상 기억하고 간직할게. 우리에게 너무도 귀중한 10년이란 세월이 너희에게도 아름다운 추억의 시간으로 간직되길 바랄게. 그리고 우리 또 만나자. 10년이 끝이 아닌 새로운 시작으로. 지누션이란 이름으로 같이 즐기고 춤출 수 있는 음악으로"라며 10년 지기 팬들에 대한 애정을 듬뿍 드러냈다.

이 편지와 영상을 본 팬들은 홈페이지에 "힙합 장르를 대중화한 오빠들 10주년 축하드리고 앞으로 100주년까지 많은 활동해 부탁해요"(dbfla241), "YG의 맏형으로서 좋은 모습 보여주길 기대해요. 힙합 다운 힙합을 외칠 수 있는 앨범도 만들어주세"(baalzion) 등 축하 메시지를 속속 올리고 있다.

1997년 6월 1집 '가솔린(Gasoline)'으로 데뷔한 지누션은 2004년 11월 4집 '노라보세'까지 발표했고 여전히 힙합 팬들에게 큰 사랑을 받고 있다. 히트곡으로는 '에이-요(A-Yo)' '말해줘' '전화번호' 등이 있다.

credits: naver.com

So ends a great hip hop tandem, hate to see them leave the game like that but they had a great run hopefully we'll be able to some else from them maybe solo work or guest spots? (although Jinu MAY NOT go solo again considering how it played out the first time)

Guest lynnshim

^ wait, they're breaking up? I read it right now, and it just says that thank you and sorry for the ten years. And how they celebrated their 10years of jinusean. Am I missing something? ^^;;

지누션 "팬 여러분 미안하고 고마워"

홈페이지에 10주년 기념 편지와 영상 공개 힙합듀오 지누션이 결성 10주년을 맞았다.

지누션은 공식 홈페이지에 팬들에 대한 고마움을 담은 10주년 기념 편지와 영상을 올려놓고 함께 한 시간을 자축했다.

지누션은 팬들에게 보낸 편지에서 "1997년 6월14일 이후 지누션이란 이름 때문에 너희와 우린 친구가 되었지"라고 운을 뗀 뒤 "우린 너희와 한 시간 약속을 몇 번이나 어기고, 또 아무 소식도 없이 너희를 기다리게 할 때도 있었지만 너희는 그런 우리를 이해하고 친구로 남아줬어"라며 진심 어린 고마움을 표시했다.

이어 "우리의 모자란 점까지도 너희는 감싸줬어"라며 "너희들이 있었기에 우리는 든든했어. 우리에게 서운했던 것들이 있었다면 정말 미안해. 우리가 줄 수 있는 유일한 음악마저도 너희에게 많이 선물하지 못했던 우리. 친구에게는 미안하다고 하는 게 아니라지만 '친구야 미안해' 그리고 '친구야 고마워'"라고 덧붙였다.

또 "10년 동안 너희에게 받은 조건 없는 사랑, 좋은 추억 그리고 행복, 항상 기억하고 간직할게. 우리에게 너무도 귀중한 10년이란 세월이 너희에게도 아름다운 추억의 시간으로 간직되길 바랄게. 그리고 우리 또 만나자. 10년이 끝이 아닌 새로운 시작으로. 지누션이란 이름으로 같이 즐기고 춤출 수 있는 음악으로"라며 10년 지기 팬들에 대한 애정을 듬뿍 드러냈다.

이 편지와 영상을 본 팬들은 홈페이지에 "힙합 장르를 대중화한 오빠들 10주년 축하드리고 앞으로 100주년까지 많은 활동해 부탁해요"(dbfla241), "YG의 맏형으로서 좋은 모습 보여주길 기대해요. 힙합 다운 힙합을 외칠 수 있는 앨범도 만들어주세"(baalzion) 등 축하 메시지를 속속 올리고 있다.

1997년 6월 1집 '가솔린(Gasoline)'으로 데뷔한 지누션은 2004년 11월 4집 '노라보세'까지 발표했고 여전히 힙합 팬들에게 큰 사랑을 받고 있다. 히트곡으로는 '에이-요(A-Yo)' '말해줘' '전화번호' 등이 있다.

credits: naver.com

So ends a great hip hop tandem, hate to see them leave the game like that but they had a great run hopefully we'll be able to some else from them maybe solo work or guest spots? (although Jinu MAY NOT go solo again considering how it played out the first time)

oK,,,, I can't read this and so can someone please translate this??? Is it the end of "JINUSEAN" I know that they are both married and trying to start a family and so sooner or later... JINUSEAN will retire.

• 1 month later...
Guest DE LINNERZ

wait jinusean breaking up?! what?! NOOOOOO!!!! that'll crush my khip hop life..... T~T............ i miss those oppas.. anyways.. sean and haeyoung are sucha cute couple.. when's their next one due?

and poor jinu... i'm so sad he couldn't be a daddy... T~T .. its ok jinu.. just try again..

Archived