[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

sugarplum892

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Everyone!  I've been really busy with real life this week since we're having a bit of a second wave with CoVID where I am :(  

Enjoying reading everyone's comments and watching snippets of the show here and there since I'm finding it hard to move on.  Have started another show in hopes of helping me move on!  Sorry I haven't had a chance to do any translations but I think @libra22 has it covered (thank you!!) I hope you all enjoy watching the last episodes!

Sweet feeding scenes :lollipop:

It's Fu Jing's (Anna) birthday today (29 Jun) and she was punished to watch her own kissing scene in YAMD. The one she kissed XY on the cruise. They showed her the BTS of her kissing scene with XZL. She said this scene was very funny as XZL, acting teacher and the director were teaching and demonstrating to her how to act out that scene (we saw this in the bts). She said her voice was dubbed in the drama. Very professional but she feels uncomfortable as it sounded too coquettish. They asked her if there are interesting thing to share during filming. She said XZL, acting teacher & director would always demonstrated or taught her how to act coquettishly.  She said a big man taught her how to be coquettish, she feels that she's not even as good as him. :loolz:

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4521267056989313

Thank you! @libra22 for the repost of the airport scene and the translation! T

hough I saw in one of the bts scene posted here that they actually adopted the proporsal scene in TW version where everyone wore the chicken costume.but maybe at the last minute they had to change that part to XY chasing JX in the airport.I love this scene just the same.♥️

@angee818323   @realistic2280a XZL just 22 but looked at  his acting prowess ..mighty fine!

26 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

Thank you! @libra22 for the repost of the airport scene and the translation! T

hough I saw in one of the bts scene posted here that they actually adopted the proporsal scene in TW version where everyone wore the chicken costume.but maybe at the last minute they had to change that part to XY chasing JX in the airport.I love this scene just the same.♥️

@angee818323   @realistic2280a XZL just 22 but looked at  his acting prowess ..mighty fine!

I love the airport scene too and i wish they add the chicken costume to make XY marriage proposal better 

You are right that XZL acting prowess is mighty fine

Managed to watch the last unsubbed 6 episodes(Thank you YT) . I agree that the writer spent too much with the push and pull scenes that there were not enough time for the scenes with out OTP after their wedding. It was such a shame coz I do want to glimpse of their married life with no Anna between them, them, loving each other without lingering thoughts that they will hurt someone with them being happy together. 

Still one of the best OTP with one of the best and sizzling chemistry I've seen so far in my watching dramas. I've recently started watching Lucky's First Love while waiting for the subbed episodes OF YAMD and I've seen the trailer of LJ's new drama, but I just can't seem to move on from this two just yet (always my problem after watching dramas where I fell in love deeply with the OTP lolz).

3 minutes ago, lhynne said:

Managed to watch the last unsubbed 6 episodes(Thank you YT) . I agree that the writer spent too much with the push and pull scenes that there were not enough time for the scenes with out OTP after their wedding. It was such a shame coz I do want to glimpse of their married life with no Anna between them, them, loving each other without lingering thoughts that they will hurt someone with them being happy together. 

Still one of the best OTP with one of the best and sizzling chemistry I've seen so far in my watching dramas. I've recently started watching Lucky's First Love while waiting for the subbed episodes OF YAMD and I've seen the trailer of LJ's new drama, but I just can't seem to move on from this two just yet (always my problem after watching dramas where I fell in love deeply with the OTP lolz).

I agree with you and want to see OTP married life without Anna or Dylan in the way 

Yes OTP have the best and sizzling chemistry 

I seen luckys first love and it was cute drama 

As for LJ new drama i started to watch it but they dubbed LJ voice too much for me

42 minutes ago, angee818323 said:

I agree with you and want to see OTP married life without Anna or Dylan in the way 

Yes OTP have the best and sizzling chemistry 

I seen luckys first love and it was cute drama 

As for LJ new drama i started to watch it but they dubbed LJ voice too much for me

Me too! I wish to see our OTP without anna or dylan!I married life with kids

Yes I love our !OTP dearly...my favorite too!♥️

Is LJ's new drama good?

48 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

Me too! I wish to see our OTP without anna or dylan!I married life with kids

Yes I love our !OTP dearly...my favorite too!♥️

Is LJ's new drama good?

It okay to me but the ML is not great as XZL and maybe it me but ML for LJ too stiff for me 

Maybe I just like LJ being pair with XZL :D

33 minutes ago, angee818323 said:

It okay to me but the ML is not great as XZL and maybe it me but ML for LJ too stiff for me 

Will try to watch..Im on marathon of Eternal Love 1 and 2.my heart only is for XZL !for LJ and no one else! :wub:

This!!! :bashful:

2 hours ago, lhynne said:

57 minutes ago, angee818323 said:

I think Tencent like XZL and LJ's paring too. Otherwise they would not have done a promotion below for LJ's new drama (Caption: Mr Honesty Premiere  :heart: Liang Jie is in love with the overbearing president) and put XZL and LJ's photo instead of the ML and LJ's photo. :sparklyeyes:

I started watching 1st ep of LJ's new drama yesterday. I don't like that her voice is dubbed and the ML is not as good looking as XZL. I'm trying my best to continue watching and imagine the ML as XZL, like what Tencent does in the below poster. 

007qm1Vgly1gg9lkdjx8gj30u01t0k15.jpg

On 6/30/2020 at 1:43 PM, libra22 said:

I think Tencent like XZL and LJ's paring too. Otherwise they would not have done a promotion below for LJ's new drama (Caption: Mr Honesty Premiere  :heart: Liang Jie is in love with the overbearing president) and put XZL and LJ's photo instead of the ML and LJ's photo. 

I started watching 1st ep of LJ's new drama yesterday. I don't like that her voice is dubbed and the ML is not as good looking as XZL. I'm trying my best to continue watching and imagine the ML as XZL, like what Tencent does in the below poster. 

:heart1:

Another BTS. These two childish persons never stopped at any opportunity to bully each other. :Ohboy3:

(Caption - Fishing net tide outfit Xing Zhao Lin,  counterattack by Liang Jie's broom stamp)

XZL talking to LJ: You don't have to take the photo now. I haven't pose yet.

(Caption in white - Obsessed with binding)

XZL: Take using horizontal version, wide angle. 

XZL: You just feel for yourself. No need to care about me.

(Caption - Online instruction:thumbsup:)

XZL: Expression is ok.

(Caption with yellow outline - Why am I so good looking)

Crew: Come. Let's get ready.

XZL: You pinched me!

(Caption - Getting high)

XZL: She pinched me!

LJ: Stared at me, right?

(Caption - "Murderous look"......)

LJ: I let you feel for yourself

XZL: Pain!

LJ: Oh, I know! Hahahaha!

XZL's tik tok update today (30 Jun).

邢昭林: “整条街最靓的仔”

XZL: The most beautiful guy in the whole street

Extended version of this BTS!  :hooray2:

(Caption - BTS When rival in love come face to face, their eyes blaze with hatred)

XY: Dylan has been accompanying JX for 3 years in Hungary. This guy's vitality is too tenacious.

(Caption - Tenacious Dylan)

(Caption - The appearance of rival in love)

Dylan: Waited for long?

(Caption - Take strict precautions)

JX: You are really into the play (Caption - Intimate little moves)

XZL: She actually touched his arm during the shooting. Touched his arm!

(Caption - Jealous! Jealous! Very angry! Jealous! Jealous!)

XZL: 34 episode. Two more episodes to the season finale. She dare to touch others' arms. It's too much. This woman is too much.

(Caption - Angry until having headache)

(Caption in pink - Looking straight)

(Caption in green - Hiding quickly)

XZL: Actually I have also analysed.

(Caption - Analyse key words: 3 years!)

XZL: 3 years. What is the concept of three years? It has been 3 years and he still haven't win CJX's heart. Can he win her heart now?

(Caption in pink - Gradually gained confidence)

XZL: The halo of confidence.

(Caption - CEO style, taking off clothes)

XY: Thank you

(Caption - Sad +1, Sad +2)

XZL: Chase after JX? Take an ugly picture of you.

XY: Hey! 

(Caption - Severe warning)

XY: Who give you the right to talk to my wife like that?

Sharing some of my favourite gifs. :doggie:

006pXTEBly1gfqn229607g30m80ci1l0.gif006pXTEBly1gfqn1qi4b0g30m80ciqv6.gif006pXTEBly1gfqn24ra3jg30m80ci1kz.gif006pXTEBly1gfqn27vxyfg30m80ci4qt.gif

Watching ep. 31 with sub and i can feel both XY and JX hurting so much

Anna really need to let XY go and stop clingy on to him and she need to realize he still married to JX 

Ep. 32 was  funny with Anson and Si Qi and XY offering to pay for Anson wedding 

I think JX is touch by with XY did in the island but she still hurting too and XY look hurt too 

It going to be a rollercoaster ride with the next four episodes 

Archived