Official Thread: Fahrenheit (飛輪海) Fei Lun Hai

Guest Shiget^

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shiget^

yes its theyre real blog ^^;;

i think in taiwan its like that, but the blog are being look after by their company because they are not allowed to reply to fans or something ^^;;

ahh~! whats frh been up too lately? XD all i know is they ahve a mv

february 30 meet.

its on YT. ^_^;; haha, isn't that their newest =/ the more u hear the song it better it gets. >D

whats ur fav mv so far of theirs? :x

Guest rainbow*

DEFINIETLY - wo you wo de young's MV ( i have my young ) its so cute :P and their dancing was so cute!

Fahrenheit has a pretty recent song called 'Super Like you' or 'Chao Xi huan Ni' its for the Hana Kimi series. OMG, i bought their album with the DVD. and its so cute! Jiro is like the Mum to Aaron and Aaron's the Son. Jiro = Mummy Aaron = Son Calvin = Brother Chun = Daddy (Chun is daddy because his always telling Fahrenheit to be clean and stuff) :P

funny...this thread is slowly growing again. too bad i can't understand anything they say when i watch all those clips. it's good to read through the comments around here. :)

fav. vid: i have my young is cute...but, i'm still stuck on the video of the theme song (feat. Hebe) from Tokyo Juliet.

Guest HollyBeth

can somebody direct me to where i can read the translated song tracks off thier newest cd in ENGLISH?? i started to watch hana kimi because i have the manga and would like to know more about them. thanks for the help because i have tried everywhere to look and i know that someone here in soompi world would know.. please help me out..

thank you so very much...

i can't beleive that i like Fahrenheit and it's the only tiawainess group that's not that bad.. i usually like to listen to kpop and jpop. and now with Fahrenheit it's awesome.. thanks for the help...

hb

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

yeah i havent listen to another taiwan boy group ever since f4 disband. hahahah

fahrenheit boys are loveable. aaron voice is pretty good and jiro acting in hana kimi cracks me up! so cute.

^ i spot DBSK SUJU FAN <33 *glomps you*

ahh~ i have a question. the wretch thingy. i joined and added arron's as my friend. EYS! and it worked.

i logged out. and TRIED LOGGIN IN.

and it wont let me? T_T; wtf. and i just joined. T____T

wretch.cc/blog/ribb0nLacEd

is mine. T_T;; help? i would gve u my pw and stuff . >D i just need it ..fixed? =/

Guest sphynkter

does anyone happen to have the song Chao Xi Huan Ni. i really like that song.

also, does anyone else have the problem of not being able to see the pictures on their blogs? i tried to solve the problem by registering but even after i registered and signed in the pictures still don't show up :(

^ i can see the peektures. iunno. my friend couldn't. xD switch pc's. coz on her laptop she cud see it. xD

iunno..

a clip on YT, im trying to find it now,But it’s the show “Wo Ai He She Hui” and Fahrenheit and Rainie are on it, Arron confessed that he liked Rainie. *DIes* and he sang song for her. Yes, and he had crutches. It was a while back. And tis other guy played the violin for her. And Arron was all sad. T^T Coz then the MC was like “ahhah, he can play so well and all arron has is a crutch”.

Very sad if ne1 find the vid, gosh put up the link :X

I FOUND THE THREE VIDS MYSELF. T____T and i think i may be </3

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qYxDge5FOsI

^ This is where Arron and蔡旻佑 fight over Rainie Yang.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NpOXW0HRQz0

^ This is where Arron confesses he likes her.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yyzmuOYbJqI

^ This is where he talks about himself liking her.

Guest SillyYun

oh god i didnt know that they got a thread here!

i love zun so much, hes really friendly! thats what my taiwanese friends said!

yeap zun studied in aus before and aaron was in NY and calvin from canada..jiro is the only tai gang the only one who didnt study abroad..

Jiro's feet is really stinko! thats what everyone said

and zun will get angry if u eat his food!

they are really funny people..

I'll be going for their autograph session on 28th..heard that no gifts allowed for them..sad but well they trying to save money for fans

yeap the blog is real, all of them update their blog except for calvin..

zun wrote in both chinesse and english because he wanted both who cant read eng and chinese to understand what hes trying to say..and yea he writes on his own! his chinese really improves alot!

Some of their pictures are locked with their passwords so we are unable to view them..

Guest sphynkter

is there actually a site other than yesasia that sells international music and movies online. i'm assuming that yesasia doesn't hold a monopoly so can someone please tell me other sites that I can buy fahrenheit and other chinese artists' albums.

Guest superkibum19

Hey I know you shiget^. Anyhow I'm starting to like Fahrenheit a little more after watching Hana Kimi. But wow Calvin used to study in Canada? Didn't know that. lol Canada pride. lol.

Jiro's feet is really stinko! thats what everyone said

and zun will get angry if u eat his food!

they are really funny people..

Jiro has stinky feet?!? first, blowdrying his undies and now stinky feet. kekkee I wonder how Chun feels about that since Chun's a major neat freak. They are really funny silly dorks<3

Guest Rainie_Days

Jiro has stinky feet?!? first, blowdrying his undies and now stinky feet. kekkee I wonder how Chun feels about that since Chun's a major neat freak. They are really funny silly dorks<3

Come to think of it, Chun is a neat freak. His hair and everything says it all...haven't you noticed how his hair is less styled but neater than the rest of the group? :lol:

Archived