Official Thread: Fahrenheit (飛輪海) Fei Lun Hai

Guest Shiget^

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Starylosophy
Guest Salavoon

It's so funny because I just found out about this band yesterday and I'm already hooked up ^___^

Their song 'I have my Youth' is really catchy and it's my favorite song from them.

Guest chickery

JIRO <3

although, being brutally honest, they kind of can't sang x___X

DON'T KILL ME.

edit// 10TH PAGE - OWNED.

HAHAHAA

Ummmm, nobody kill me either... they definitely need practice singing, and their music producers need to compose better. Their songs seem like reaaaally stereotypically bad pop... Kind of reminds me of 183 Club, but not as bad.

I really love 夏雪though.

So random Jiro Spam... I don't think anyone posted these yet? They're from his blog.. Please don't hotlink!

jiro3.jpgjiro5.jpg

jiro4.jpgjiro6.jpg

jiro7.jpg

I saw in in It Started With a Kiss and thought he was sooo adorable as Ah Jin. I thought he was much more like Zhi Shu in real life than Joe Cheng, who is a total goofball like Ah Jin lol.

I haven't watched HanaKimi yet - actually, I didn't think Wu Zen is the best part to play for Sano Izumi because his face is closer to cute/pretty than how Sano is portrayed in the manga... He has the right attitude and body type though... Jiro is perfect for Shuichi... and at first I thought it was weird for Ella to be Mizuki (I don't think she's a cute girl or boy :sweatingbullets: ) , but she's growing on me lol.

I wanted to see Yang Yang as Mizuki :ph34r:

Guest .moony.

I love Wu zhun!! hes so cute.. I just saw their first music video today

never knew these two guys from hana kimi were in this same band :D the band's n ame is kinda weird tho lol

oh yea and this is the song I heard : 03. 只對你有感覺 (ft. Hebe) it's from tokyo juliet it hink? really good ^^

Guest heartdrops

^ Yep, it was in Tokyo Juliet.

As much as I love them, I have to agree that they're singing isn't the best nor are their songs really that good.

It's nothing special, like typical pop songs.

But nonetheless, I love their acting and personalities.

Jiro ;D

^ Yep, it was in Tokyo Juliet.

As much as I love them, I have to agree that their singing isn't the best nor are their songs.

There's nothing really special about the songs, just like typical pop songs.

But nonetheless, I love their acting and personalities.

Jiro ;D

i got this from the HIM website's discussion board.

it's an interview with club 183 and 5566's manager.

i can't translate for nuts but for those who can, please do so. :X

第1輪 飛輪海在台灣完全沒事幹

Round 1: Fahrenheit has nothing to do in Taiwan.

183業績遍佈港台東南亞

與飛輪海在內地密集宣傳長達一個月的時間相比上一次183club內地宣傳只有短短幾天而這次來內地主要是從南到北接受“9+2”音樂先鋒榜、AP MUSIC亞太音樂榜二個年度頒獎典禮頒發的相關年度組合獎項。儘管喬傑立家族三番五次表示專心做自己的事情孫德榮還是忍不住主動提起了飛輪海組合。

“我們的時間沒有別人那麼多別人可以來內地十天半個月做宣傳我們只能在幾天內儘量地多上通告像上次飛輪海來了幾乎一個月。”他用“路遙知馬力日久見人心”來形容這場競爭“你知道目前只有我們的唱片和戲劇是可以全亞洲發行的我們家藝人拍戲的價碼比別人高所以才能做到業績是台灣三分之一、香港內地三分之一、新馬印泰菲三分之一這也只有我們做得到。”

至於飛輪海年底爭得的超高人氣和內地見報率孫德榮也自有看法“巨星是別人認定的不是自己塑造的唱片銷量好電視節目多那就是巨星沒有銷量只會自己虛報節目又少那是哪來的巨星”他甚至認真地對記者說“我知道我這樣講會得罪一大批人但這是事實。飛輪海是因為在台灣沒事做所以才能來那麼長時間。台灣是香港藝人的第二春內地是台灣藝人的第二春。張信哲、潘瑋柏為什麼在內地發展那麼久因為他們在台灣已經完全沒事幹。”而對自己一手培養的團體183club和5566的未來他則非常自信“除非他們自己不打算做娛樂圈要不然他們的工作會做不完。”

第2輪 飛輪海連名字都是錯的

Round 2: Even Fahrenheit's band name is wrong

183不拿他們當對手

從不掩飾企圖心的孫德榮談興一起也意味著硝煙瀰漫。記者請問他如何看待如今183與飛輪海形成的競爭時他一口否定“沒有從來沒跟他們爭過。那是你們媒體在猜測。這麼說吧如果看過飛輪海的表演你覺得他們會是我們的對手嗎我真的不把他們當對手台灣的報章就不會拿我們作對比我們只做自己的事情。”

對打造團體甚有體會的他還點評起“並不是”競爭對手的飛輪海。“不用講久一年後你可以看看飛輪海的表現他們沒什麼訓練頂多上上表演課甚至連名字都是錯的在我看來這個組合根本就應該是三個人名字就叫飛輪海明明三個字分別對應一個人卻偏偏搞出四個人有一個就是多餘的。宣傳期的紅只是假像媒體賞光當然好但之後沒有可以表現的部分而只是媒體一味曝光連一個通告都沒有那為什麼叫紅”

相反他認為183和5566目前狀態有了點獨孤求敗的味道“我也希望這個市場由競爭這是好事。可現在他們兩組就是沒有對手啊以前自稱是他們對手的現在哪一個不解散了F4、Energy、B.A.D.大家不要虛張聲勢。”

第3輪 說183土的人在自打嘴巴

Round 3: Those who said 183 are local are slapping their own mouths

現在臺客多流行

對那些過去喜歡F4現在又愛上飛輪海的粉絲來說評價起183club最常說的便是他們身上帶著的那股土味。即便成員之一的明道在創下台灣偶像劇收視紀錄的《王子變青蛙》中扮演過貴氣十足的王子也仍然無濟於事“飛輪海比他們好看比他們年輕”。在記者採訪的過程中也有同行一面給183拍照片一面直截了當地議論“你不覺得他們很土嗎”183自己的Fans也抱怨“下一次可不可以跟孫德榮說別老讓183來內地宣傳時就那一套白色宣傳服很土的廣告也會讓動畫小人穿幾套衣服呢”

將這些話轉述給孫德榮他哈哈一笑“目前沒有聽說這樣的輿論啊”。記者曾詢問過 183club隊公司稱他們為“第一王子團體”的感受當時各成員均表示這句話名不符實不過在孫德榮眼裏這個稱號倒一點不過分“以前5566被喊土那是他們沒法攻擊我們任何事情只能拿這個來攻擊但是我把他們攻擊的台灣土雞當成自己的宣傳照樣贏得了很多的熱愛。後來我們土雞也打敗F4洋雞啊。那又怎麼講這是說喜歡5566就是土啦那流行是土嗎?那些人是自打嘴巴。那時候他們罵我們臺客但你看看現在臺客多流行台灣每個人都在爭當臺客我覺得大家很無聊。”

第4輪 我們沒有抄襲日本

Round 4: We didn't copy Japanese

飛輪海在學我們

Fahrenheit is learning from us.

喬傑立家族一直被冠上“拿來主義”的名號無論經營模式或旗下藝人主持的綜藝節目都像極了日本著名的傑尼斯家族。“沒有我完全不認識他們我怎麼克隆我沒見過喜多川 (傑尼斯家族創辦人)但他確實是我的精神導師他告訴我藝人訓練比什麼都重要。我自認我什麼都沒抄他的我也沒看過他們的節目我只覺得訓練很重要。”

孫德榮拿出一本雜誌是喬傑立自己製作的明星雜誌“你看包括日本傑尼斯都沒有自己的雜誌我們喬傑立雜誌已經發行兩年在台灣銷量最好。”“說我們主持的綜藝節目抄襲這是胡說八道。綜藝節目的始祖是台灣在我看來台灣的所有節目沒有一個是抄襲和模倣別人的。我們做了20年了。就像音樂只有7個音符一樣戲就是這樣拍永遠就是你情我愛演藝圈都是在做這些事。誰超誰的問題並不嚴重抄的要看消費者認不認同有沒有做到本地化。”不管是183還是5566重訓練、一開始就謀求戲劇主持唱歌全方位發展的理念一直貫穿在喬傑立家族的各個團體身上。“我們的藝人最有優勢的就是有很多工作可做。飛輪海現在是在學習我們你們為什麼要質疑喬傑立是不是在學日本而不寫飛輪海在學喬傑立”

Guest xprincess-bee

OMGOMGOMG !

yipe , i have been looking for this thread x)

i was like "WHERE IS FEI LUN HAI ?!!?!" but but ..

i finally found it ! good thing , ah i am in LOVE with these boys :3

arron yan to be particular ^O^ - the first song i heard by them was :

"Zhi You Dui Ni You Gan Jue" & after that i looked them up

& i have been listening ever since : D hmm alright , i will share something : )

i found it yesturday night on pb search and i started screaming around the house x)

it's so ... hot & so ... amazing .. indescribable - i almost fainted xD :

----

b_98E0BF1F5F630D72.gif

Guest Starylosophy

Fahrenheit and Hana Kimi on I-Weekly this week (SG Magazine):

Chinese New Year handwritten message

untitled3copyrb8.th.jpg

Kbox Event

untitled4copybo4.th.jpg

Hana Kimi article

untitled2copygb3.th.jpg

Guest heartdrops

^ Thanks for the scans! Aawww I like their handwriting. Is that Jiro that drew the piggy? It's so cute!

I like it when they write in English xDD

wow, i can't believe i just got into these guys! i started watching hana kimi two weeks ago and discovered the hotness that is WU ZUN. his eyes are to die for. but in terms of singing, i like arron's voice the best, hands down. he seems more musically inclined since he plays the flute and piano too. jiro plays the guitar though, which is so hot. *raises eyebrows*

i'll definitely keep up with these guys because i want to see them grow out of the manufactured, cookie-cutter label. they're a young group so of course they gotta start out generic. :D

oh yeah, and wu zun and ella are beyond cute. they've successfully turned me into a shipper for them.

They don't sound very good live. The only one who sounds decent must be Arron. The boy sings the best out of all of them. The rest of them are just...

I still love them nonetheless. Hope they improve more over this year <3

Yeh it's Jiro that drew the pig. His nickname DaDong is next to it. Arron's message is the one all in English (grammar argh!). WuZun's is the the bottom right one half in Chinese and English basically says, "You must try hard/work hard!". Most of the Chinese just says Happy New Year, good luck etc. Calvin's one I believe is the signature on the far left. Tried my best to get the gist of it since I can't translate word for word T_T

Arron's English is hot <3 Love it when he speaks.

edit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMayFBuWj00

LOL They were on this japanese show and WuZun cooked something for everyone and Arron and Calvin kept trying to steal his share of it when he was talking. The host and he were mainly talking about Hana Kimi.

So WuZun was explaining the storyline of Hana Kimi and how his character likes Ella's character later on. And then the host goes, "So your character is gay?" and he had to explain how he accidentally touched Ella's chest (he was like accidentally touched... and he left it for the host's imagination haha). Arron was really funny because as WuZun was speaking to the host, he kept drinking the soup from WuZun's bowl without him realising.

Guest heartdrops

^ Actually I think the all English one is Calvin and the one on the left is Arron's since it says Ya Lun on there.

Arron's message basically says: (they might sound cheesy since they're so hard to translate to English lol)

Happy Chinese New Year.

Hope everything goes well/smooth.

Get whatever you want.

May fortune come to you

Guest xia0mayi

^ i swear BT hates me. T_T

nottomakethisauselesspost.

i made some fahrenheit icons yesterday.

also posted this at the artwork section. ^^;

sorry if you are a friend of my lj and other communities. :x

you probably saw these a few times.

http://i7.tinypic.com/33kvyp0.jpg

http://i9.tinypic.com/4cslt1x.jpg

http://i5.tinypic.com/3yry99z.jpg

get them individually at my icon journal - isonomy ^^

^ Hey, thanks so much! They're very nice, thumbs up for you. <3333

I just started watching Hana Kimi, & I think it's such a joker show. & wuzun's really sweet! ^^

^ Actually I think the all English one is Calvin and the one on the left is Arron's since it says Ya Lun on there.

Arron's message basically says: (they might sound cheesy since they're so hard to translate to English lol)

Happy Chinese New Year.

Hope everything goes well/smooth.

Get whatever you want.

May fortune come to you

Oh was it? I can't see the image there anymore for some odd reason.

Can anyone tell me about what shows they've appeared on recently?

Guest jay4ella

FRH.. how would i explain them... i think they are the new generation F4.. they are based on looks and good dramas... but their voices are not that awesome.. i think they are the only singers out of HIM (SHE/ Tank/ FRH company) that doenst have good vocals..

i love them for their acting and their looks.. but if you asked me to buy their album.. i don't know if i want to...

some songs are not that good... but the songs i like from their album are xiaxue and wo you wo de young, cause they were composed by tank....

Guest Starylosophy

Haha firstly, F4 didn't appeal to me when I was younger in my teens. I find them rather cheesy. :mellow:

Actually I never really supported them until they came over to SG last month because I felt that they can't really sing. I was supposed to help a friend get their autograph, but I felt that its a pity if I didn't get their album with their autographs. So I bought their album on that day itself.

I agree that some of their songs are not really good, well I felt that the producers could have chosen better songs. But there are good songs like WYWDYoung, Xia Xue, Ai Dao and Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue.

I knew them pretty long ago when Jiro, Arron and Calvin acted in KO One, but I didn't really bother that time. It was only when I watched Hana Kimi that Wu Zun really attracted me. Then I started looking for FRH's stuff. Though their vocals aren't really good, they always sing live in performances which I feel it's very sincere.

Got hooked to ai dao. My cousin's infected me with Fahrenheit fever. They look damn good on TV. But the only time they'll sound good on radio is during Interviews. Arron's great. But the rest have to really work on their singing.

Hahahahah...

I watched 10 eps of Hanakimi already and it's highly recommended! It's really funny. And JIRO's reallllly hilarious in it. Sexually confused. *shakes head* HAHAHAHA... Chun's a hottie. I'm hooked. ^^, Chun is my Drug.

*shudders*

I sound like a pervy stalker.

anyways, watch hanakimi!!! Tang Yu Zhe is not bad too.

Archived