Official Thread: Fahrenheit (飛輪海) Fei Lun Hai

Guest Shiget^

Hey I know you shiget^. Anyhow I'm starting to like Fahrenheit a little more after watching Hana Kimi. But wow Calvin used to study in Canada? Didn't know that. lol Canada pride. lol.

haha yeaaa Calvin said he's from Vancouver :) and I kept thinking he was from Toronto lol.

I am SO IN LOVE with Wu Chun hahaha..i love reading his english in his blogs lolol.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come to think of it, Chun is a neat freak. His hair and everything says it all...haven't you noticed how his hair is less styled but neater than the rest of the group? :lol:

Yeah, Chun is a neat freak. Members of Fahrenheit and Ella had said Chun's a neat freak. Sometimes it drives them nuts. lol

Guest 보석미남

^ they all write in english? I thought only Wu Chun did... cuz he studied in australia or osmething

wu zhun is fom BRUNEI! that explains the english :D

I need to declare my love for Wu Zun =D I really want to hear him speaking english xD I also want to see more of his off-camera stuff, and NGs...which shows him just goofing around and having a good time. He's always so proper, polite..Let's see a side we don't often see! Like his sexy tatto =D

Guest luluchan

I need to declare my love for Wu Zun =D I really want to hear him speaking english xD I also want to see more of his off-camera stuff, and NGs...which shows him just goofing around and having a good time. He's always so proper, polite..Let's see a side we don't often see! Like his sexy tatto =D

let's say... his english is like ... heavy malay accent....

i kinda wanna listen to Ya lun speak english.. since he lived in the US b4... he claims his english is good i wonder if he IS really good.. maybe like micky yoochun?? hahah

Me too. I want to hear Arron speak English. The only time I heard him speak it was when he corrected Calvin with his pronunciation of "keyboard." It was so cute. Arron didn't have an accent when he said that but then again it's hard to judge based on one word.

Guest icedcookie

let's say... his english is like ... heavy malay accent....

i kinda wanna listen to Ya lun speak english.. since he lived in the US b4... he claims his english is good i wonder if he IS really good.. maybe like micky yoochun?? hahah

lol ! wuzun's chinese improved. according to the 933 interview x) he said singapore instead of sinGApore. why does he have a malay accent ? :o

Guest Midnight_Crisis

i love this band!! I got hooked to them after watching Hana Kimi its soooo good!! I love Chun nd Jiro my favorite song so far is the song 'Chao Xi huan Ni' i love the video, but of course it isn't only limited to thast cause i'm a total obsesser over this sort of thing!! Muhahaha okay i am going crazy right now. . . but- its okay cause my obsession is being well spent. But can anyone translate the tracks for their album?? in like romanji, seeing as how i'm not asian V_V

lol ! wuzun's chinese improved. according to the 933 interview x) he said singapore instead of sinGApore. why does he have a malay accent ? :o

cuz he's from brunei

Me too. I want to hear Arron speak English. The only time I heard him speak it was when he corrected Calvin with his pronunciation of "keyboard." It was so cute. Arron didn't have an accent when he said that but then again it's hard to judge based on one word.

do you know which clip is that? :x

i think arron's really particular about getting the words pronouced correctly.

if you observe the way he talks, he looks like he's opening his mouth really wide to say the words correctly. o_O

stompcast has 2 short clips.

it was taken during a radio interview.

do you know which clip is that? :x

i think arron's really particular about getting the words pronouced correctly.

if you observe the way he talks, he looks like he's opening his mouth really wide to say the words correctly. o_O

stompcast has 2 short clips.

it was taken during a radio interview.

POOPS! It's not working for me for some reason. Is his english swell? :]. OH OH ~ I would like to know where the Keyboard clip is also! :]

Guest veggiewillstop

really? i never knew that. haha but i thought Calvin's english would be better since he is overseas for quite a long time? haha. and he studied there too.

i really wanna hear Arron speak english. (: never heard before. hope he doesnt have a weird accent. HAHA

Archived