Official Thread: Fahrenheit (飛輪海) Fei Lun Hai

Guest Shiget^

Guest prisonerzero

Hrm, Wu Chun's manager said that he isn't leaving the group, actually. I don't really know what's going on. It's like two different people saying two different things and/or the news is just tweaking it and confusing everybody. Even Aaron himself said that they haven't disbanded and they recorded four new songs, but he is "the only one in Fahrenheit right now" aka I guess he just means everybody else is doing their own little thing. I mean, Wu Chun is back in Brunei with no word about renewing his contract, Calvin with his show (or whatever), I don't know what Jiro's doing and Aaron obviously has his solo album.

Speaking of Aaron's solo album, I just pre-ordered it. The new song released... or it got leaked, I don't know. I said I wasn't going to listen to any songs on the album until I got the album, but I cracked for one song. I do like it. I also purchased the ToGetHer DVD since I really liked Jiro and some other people in it so I'm excited for those two to arrive in the mail.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Serenity89

Fahrenheit! They were the first Asian group I loved, especially Arron. :wub: I remember when I use to listen to their songs 24/7. :lol: Their dramas are pretty good.

@cathyisvip: That picture brings back a lot of memories for me. They were all so cute in the video. Now, I feel like watching it again. haha.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest myboyRobin

I haven't listened to every Fahrenheit songs there is, but I like them. I've heard of them since who knows how long ago, but recently I decided to know more about them. The only album I own is Super Hot and I have listened to some of their other songs and my favorite song from them is I Only Have Feelings For You<3333

Feel free to suggest to me some of your fave Fahrenheit songs, trust me, I'll listen to them!

P.S. Aaron's new mini album is love :wub:

Guest prisonerzero

Dong Mai (my #1 favourite), Superb, Lonesome Spirit, and Mo Mo are some of my favourites. The album with Dong Mai in it is pretty much the only album I listen to over and over.

• 1 month later...
Guest tifa_chan

hey! Does anyone want to make an international forum for fahrenheit. The ones posted either haven't been active since 2007 or doesn't exist anymore. please pm me if interested or email me <which is better> at chuit4me@gmail.com

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Fahrenheit visits Korea and promotes Taiwan tourism

201106051716091002_1.jpg

On June 5th, Taiwanese idol group, Fahrenheit, had a fan meeting titled “The Heart of Asia Time for Taiwan” at AX-KOREA in Gwangjangdong, Seoul.

Since their debut in 2006, Fahrenheit’s members Calvin Chen, Jiro Wang, Wu Chun, and Aaron Yan have been gathering much love in Taiwan – and of course in Korea as well – through dramas and CFs.

It was revealed that Fahrenheit made their visit to Korea as Tourism Ambassadors. For 3 consecutive years since 2008, Fahrenheit has been chosen as Taiwan’s tourism ambassadors, and they have conducted various activities in Asia as the face of Taiwan. As ambassadors, Fahrenheit will be attending the Korean National Tourism Exhibition during this visit.

Meanwhile, Fahrenheit spent quality time with their fans through various events such as singing and talking, games, q&a, and presents. Super Junior-M’s Ryeowook and Kyuhyun also stopped by to meet and greet Fahrenheit during the event, adding more cheer to fangirls who were in attendance.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/fahrenheit-visits-korea-and-promotes-taiwan-tourism

• 4 months later...

The 3 boys were the first presenters to give away award for Best Editing in dramas. No cameras were allowed so I could not take any pic ^_^

2011.10.21 Jiro, Aaron & Calvin on red carpet @Golden Bell Awards 2011, Taipei

• 2 years later...

Archived