想說的是 腳傷還是影響我很多很多 我不能隨心所欲

我不能像其他團員邊趕通告邊回應大家

因為我要加快腳步 盡量別拖累 盡量當第一個

很想停停看看你們 但是我真的沒辦法做到

等我完全好了 等我能隨心所欲了

我會更加油

綸...................

iseemlikeafanaticfan,stalkingthem ^^;

here's a quick translation - i'm sorry if i translated anything wrong!

Have been doing a lot of overseas promotions lately. A lot of it is really hard to express. I want to tell you guys about the anticipation we have every time we get off the plane to see all our supporters. The feeling is real. But there are a lot of things that prevent me from telling everyone the true feeling I have in my heart. Once the plans are declared, as the time approached, my foot injuries created accessibility problems. It forced me to hasten my steps in order to not slow down and become a burden for Fahrenheit and our promotions. Every step was painful, to the point where I couldn’t stop to take a look at everyone. There wasn’t a smile a smile on my face because I was enduring the pain. Hearing everyone calling my name, and yet, I’m unable to respond. Professional. When we are doing our promotions, I hope to be able to focus on doing the promotions. Therefore, I find it difficult to respond about what has happened recently. I think, no one would want to see an artist who is not professional. I work very hard because I want everyone to be satisfied. For my company to be satisfied. For Fahrenheit to be satisfied. For you to be satisfied - because it all matters to me. But sometimes reality just can’t be as perfect as we imagine it to be. Standing in front of my fans on the stage, I concentrate on giving a good performance and try to show the most serious and determined side of me - because I don’t want you all to be supporting an empty shell. It doesn’t matter what time, or when - I can only think about how I can best do something. From all your letters, I can see the concern you have for me – it’s all in my heart.

I’ve said so much - What I want to say is, my foot injury is still impacting me very much. I can’t have what I wish most. I can’t be by my group mates’ side as they respond to everyone at promotions. Because I have to hasten my steps, trying my best not to be a hindrance to everyone – trying my best to be the first one. I really want to stop and see everyone, but I really can’t do that right now. Once I’m fully better again - wait till I can do what I want most; I will try my best.

lun(Aaron)......

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhwa_dbsk02

WOo~~ I like Aaron and Wu Zun!! ^^They are really talented and their voices are beautiful!! =D Thanks so much for sharing.

Guest heartdrops

Thanks for the translations!

Aawww poor Arron =( He's unable to even put on a smile because of the pain.

Aawwwwwwwwww Fighting Arron! Get well soon!

thanks for the translation and pictures.

aww, poor Arron. Jia you Ya Lun:) Those lucky fans....they get to see and shake hands with the boys. *jealous face*

Calvin is charming esp. when he is smiling. Mr. Sunshine boy!

Hey everyone! =] New person in the thread! XD

Anyways, I'm here to ask if any Fahrenheit fan here would like to help me build a new Fahrenheit forum, because the internet seriously lacks english Fahrenheit sites, fanclubs, and forums. I've seen a few, but they're all kind of dead and inactive right now. I'm hoping someone would help me build it up, since it's really a pain to do everything solo, and I think it'll help if I had a few more people that are willing to lend a hand. ^^

Please PM me if you'd like to help!!

Hey everyone! =] New person in the thread! XD

Anyways, I'm here to ask if any Fahrenheit fan here would like to help me build a new Fahrenheit forum, because the internet seriously lacks english Fahrenheit sites, fanclubs, and forums. I've seen a few, but they're all kind of dead and inactive right now. I'm hoping someone would help me build it up, since it's really a pain to do everything solo, and I think it'll help if I had a few more people that are willing to lend a hand. ^^

Please PM me if you'd like to help!!

there's a new english forum. ^^;

°FAHRENHEIT

---

wuzun updated his blog

English Version

Last week was a fantastic week!

We went to Singapore and attended many activities… like promoting our Fahrenheit album and also Hanakimi which will be airing in Singapore this month! Although most of you have watched it, I gotta tell you that watching from the TV is totally a different feeling from watching from the computer screen so you’ve gotta watch it again, ok? Haha! Most importantly, we would like to once again ‘thank’ SHE for giving us this great opportunity to be their special guest in their Singapore concert!

During our activities in Singapore, I honestly didn’t expect to see so many supporters! It was really unbelievable and the environment during our autograph signing activity made us really HIGH… the feeling was great! Besides Singaporean supporters, there were also supporters coming from different parts of the world as well! No one expected this crowd and very unfortunately, we didn’t manage to finish signing all the CDs and I know many of you have been queuing for a long time under the warm weather… We really felt bad at the end of the activity!

The following day, we had the Hanakimi autograph session and again, the same number of crowds appeared and this time, our Company asked us to speed up with the singing so all CDs will be signed and the luckily there was only Ella and myself so the process was a little quicker… Anyway, the pressure was still there and that was the first time for me to sign in such a fast pace and I really felt very uncomfortable as I had to rush and did not even have enough time to shake hands properly... However, as time went by, I decided not be affected by the pressure and decided to slow down because I know all of you came not only because of our autographs but also to have a good eye contact or a proper shake hands with us. I deeply apologize for the rush in signing the CDs… SORRY!

By the way, I realised that our Singaporean supporters are really disciplined!!! You guys really listen to the commands from our staff, huh! We are really happy and proud of you guys because it’s for the safety of all of you…Well Done and Thank You!

Unfortunately, we did not have much time to do what I have always loved most about Singapore… SHOPPING!!! However, I’m happy enough to be able to stay in the hotel which I always drop by whenever I visit Singapore and it’s all because of the Hainanese Chicken Rice… HEHE!!! I still recall myself rushing to the hotel from the airport just to eat the Chic rice though there was only 6 hours transit time in Singapore for the flight from Brunei to Melbourne…Hopefully, I will be able to come again secretly and enjoy myself in Singapore….hahaa!

By the way, I just finished watching Hanakimi Episode 12 a while ago and it has been a month already that I haven't watched it as I've been busy all these while and really got no time at all. Anyway, I have to say that I really enjoy watching it tonight because it's not only very funny(Imagination part) but very touching too! No wonder so many of you love it.... haha! It’s getting better and better…So, will I be with Rui Xi at the end??? You have to Guess ☺!!! This episode’s 'Behind The Scenes' really touched me as it shows so many of you supporting us wherever we hold our activities... Thank you guys! Thank you so so much!

Last but not least… we were awarded with 2 music awards in Taiwan last week… the country where our showbiz career started at and it means a lot to us… A big thank you to everyone who gave us this great opportunity and Fahrenheit Go Go Go!!!

A quote to share…

For things to change, I must change first!

chinese version: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/wuchun10cool&amp...icle_id=6055053

Guest veggiewillstop

oh! do you have the rest of the links to the other members' blogs? hah thanks!

I LOVE THEM LOADS! ^^

thanks for the link to the new english forum too! i was still looking for it!

^

^

thanks for the info of wu zun's blog entry

BTW DOES WU ZUN WRITE THE CHINESE VERSION FOR HIS BLOG?

i'm sure he wrote the english one (given his aussie education) but not if someone translates it to chinese for him?

^

^

thanks for the info of wu zun's blog entry

BTW DOES WU ZUN WRITE THE CHINESE VERSION FOR HIS BLOG?

i'm sure he wrote the english one (given his aussie education) but not if someone translates it to chinese for him?

i included the link below the english version.

he posts them in chinese first. then in english. :)

----edit.

i uploaded this clip yesterday for another fahrenheit forum. :)

Fahrenheit PK Challenge (红色风暴)

i can only use MU since this is over 100MB.

this is not recent but watch it if you haven't, cause it's really cute!

no english subs. rmvb file.

so he wrote his blog entry in chinese too...gosh his usage of the language is pretty good

i thot someone helps to translate his english blog entry =P

Guest chubzzy

i like them!!! despite of what some people says that they have no talent, but i think they are alright! and furthermore, i am simply in love with WU ZUN!!! he's just so handsome! :wub:

Guest Starylosophy

i like them!!! despite of what some people says that they have no talent, but i think they are alright! and furthermore, i am simply in love with WU ZUN!!! he's just so handsome! :wub:

Well, their singing is only passable IMO. They have to go for more vocal trainings. But they have improved quite abit since their debut in September. What I'm impressed is that in most events, they sing live. The best singer of the group would have to be Arron.

There was one event in SG where they came late because they wanted to rehearse more before performing for the fans. They are a pretty sincere batch of boys, compared to a boyband who even lipsynches in charity shows =x

I've seen Chun in person for two days in a row and yes, his skin is flawless, great hair, awesome charisma. :blush:

Guest tengteng

^I agree, they have to improve alot on their singing.

But I think Jiro is the best singer, and also the best actor out of the 4.

I think I'm biased!!

LOL.

Guest Starylosophy

^I agree, they have to improve alot on their singing.

But I think Jiro is the best singer, and also the best actor out of the 4.

I think I'm biased!!

LOL.

Hmm, I think Arron is the best singer. He's more confident in singing as what he mentioned. :blush:

Chunnie updated his Singapore photo album folder:

Outside CK Tangs!

wz4copyic4.jpg

wz2copyzf1.jpg

Outside Paragon!

wz3copyda7.jpg

Guest talksound

Ahhh, those pics are sooo adorable. (:

Hmmm.. Arron.. I seem to have glasses like those. ^^ Lol

I actually reeally like seeing them in casual clothes when they're out by themselves.

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

^^ aww they look super cute in those picture. they look like fun guys.

Wu zun pose. haha Thumbs up! love it. and aaron wearing glasses , he looks nice with it.

so do they have a new video or anything. can somebody tell me how many video they have out. i only saw 2 so far.

ohh i love jiro playin the acoustic guitar<3

Archived