Official Thread: Fahrenheit (飛輪海) Fei Lun Hai

Guest Shiget^

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ are u sure its his? I mean.. its in an english format... and... iuno. O_O it cud be anyone? is there proof that its his own blog he posts on? =D

and does ne1 know a english forum????

Guest Metamorphosis

^ are u sure its his? I mean.. its in an english format... and... iuno. O_O it cud be anyone? is there proof that its his own blog he posts on? =D

and does ne1 know a english forum????

yep, that's arron's real blog

they all have one

and that's not his new haircut, that's an old picture i've seen it before

Guest tru__minute

Yes yes, they all have a blog, and they have a main one as well.

If you guys need any of the songs from their Fahrenheit album, I could possibly upload them for you haha :)

Guest sulfuric_ACID

i totally love arron and jiro~! lol..my favourite song is 夏雪. such a nice song!! had to sign up at this hk forum just so i can get their pics lol

Guest Rainie_Days

i really like the song Chao Xi Huan Ni from the Drama!!

Wu Zun's sooooo haawwwwttt!!!! <33

I love that song too! I went to download that OST haha, then when I found out Farenheit actually sung that song, I loved them even more <33

So many Wu Zun fans, think they're out-numbering Arron fans now lol! I mean, I always thought Arron was popular amongst the whole group.

Guest lilangelover

H.I.M spells he's name as Aaron, but Arron wants it as Arron, thats how he writes it in he's blog ^^;;

here you go:

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=001...1e6fc1f562bf049

credits: babylicious

Other Fahrenheit songs from OST:

Ru Zi Ke Jiao (Insert Song from KO One)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=cca...76c7cd692e2f333

thank you so much for their album!! i've been looking every where for the song wo you de young. i love this song from them!! i think they're all cute! =]

Guest m3morabl3

ZOMG love FeiLunHai! WuZun is so god damn HOT! Jiro is also! Arron is such a cutie! Calvin is not bad =P

Love Wuzun and Jiro in Hana Kimi!!! So gooooooooooooooood. Hate waiting for the next episode to be released.

Love the song Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue with Hebe...their album is ok....

JIA YOU FEILUNHAI!!!!!!!!!

Guest hotgal_kt27

i've jus recently got into fahrenheit.....mainly by hana kimi.....and i uploaded this fahrenheit's special for my fren ....so jus not to waste the link....here it is

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zu5hr4

it mainly talks bout how the group was formed...the making of their mvs....their pre-debut....and arron's accident of his leg...=)....hope u guys enjoy it

i've jus recently got into fahrenheit.....mainly by hana kimi.....and i uploaded this fahrenheit's special for my fren ....so jus not to waste the link....here it is

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zu5hr4

it mainly talks bout how the group was formed...the making of their mvs....their pre-debut....and arron's accident of his leg...=)....hope u guys enjoy it

me 2!! i also got into fei lun hai cuz of the drama!! (otherwise i'd never have heard of them i guess =P)

thanks for the video!

^ haha me too. I heard of them because of Wu Zun being in Tokyo Juliet... I didnt really like the way he looked though.... but I also saw Jiro in ISWAK so I decided to check them out. Jiro is so funny and Wuzun is sooo hot. lol./ I like him with the hair for hanakimi

Archived