Official Thread: Fahrenheit (飛輪海) Fei Lun Hai

Guest Shiget^

Guest heartdrops

^ Haha YAY. I got my friend infected with Fahrenheit earlier.

And it seems like EVERYONEEEEE is too. Seriously, at school it seems like most girls know and LOVE Fahrenheit!

haha <3

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha that's cool, the Fahrenheit fever is spreading. I hope I can get my friends and cousins infected with Fahrenheit like I did with SuJu. kekke

Did anyone see the Hana Kimi Chinese New Year special? Everybody were running and forgot about Arron. His leg's still hurting. So Calvin carried Arron and said waaa, lose some weight. haah so funny

Guest heartdrops

^ Hahaha yeah! Arron is so cute, yet he seems kind of quiet? hahas well .. compared with the others.

He was so cute in that baby outfit.

He's a pretty shy kind of guy, Aaron that is.

The NY Special was hilarious! Spinning around and throwing the hoop in hahaha. And Aaron dressed as the baby in the family! It was very cute ^^ he had a dummy lol.

Everyone around me likes DBSK o-o

Guest saranghae<3

I recently got into Farhenheit (cuz of Hana Kimi). I think they dont sing THAT well but they can still sing~

Wu Zun and Jiro are good at acting<33333

omgish they are super cute and make good eye candyyy~~~~

fav member is WU ZUN<333 what a hottie

Guest tengteng

^Agree. All of them are super cute in their own ways.

But I don't think Wu Zun can really act. I think Aaron and Jiro are better.

But that's just my opinion. =)

Guest joan_qt2004

Can someone post the link to their song "young..something"..i can't read chinese characters....I need to download it..PLEASE!!!

Guest minwoo06

Can someone post the link to their song "young..something"..i can't read chinese characters....I need to download it..PLEASE!!!

U can PM me if you want the song. I also have the Hana Kimi OST, if you are interested.

Guest cutiecandy

Hey guys,

I just started a feilunhai discussion board on http://feilunhaiindo.proboards105.com/index.cgi .. even though it is especially set up for fei lun hai's fan base in indonesia, i want you guys to join too =) the board is rather new..so currently, the posts are realli few..but im sure as time goes by, there'll be more interesting posts&contributions by new members..n in order for any board to progress, we need members rite?? =D

i realli hope u guys will take part in d discussion board real soon =) cyaa theree!!!

Guest monchichi

They're all so appealing in their own ways!!

Personally, I loove Wu Chun (as you can tell), but I also like Jiro!

Their song Ai Dao is really growing on me and I just love it! I also like the song they did with Hebe "I Only Have Feelings for You".

I can't wait to see their next dramas!! Hana Kimi was awesome!

Guest saranghae<3

^

SOO AGREED~

HANA KIMI IS THE BESTEST TAIWANESE DRAMA I have ever seen~<33

I think Wu ZUn's acting isnt bad.. xD he's getting better.

In Hana Kimi.. *___*

yes, yes, I agree that Jiro is a good actor.. omgish xD soooo cute<3

Guest youngcandyx3

hi can sumone PM me or post up all the songs of Fahrenheit?

cause i cant seem to find the songs -_-

Guest katnip

^ It's by Tank - 非你莫屬 Fei Ni Mo Shu.

thanks a lot =]

hope these werent posted yet!

yalun003mi7.jpg

yalun005ke5.jpg (my cell's background pic hehehe)

yalun006iz0.jpg

yalun007jd5.jpg

yalun009ku0.jpg

Credits: Yahoo! Taiwan

Guest __to-delete

That's probably beacuse Chun's chinese isn't THAT good. So we might feel that he can't act really well. But he's not that bad either. He's acting is quite okay.

Guest chickery

^Agree. All of them are super cute in their own ways.

But I don't think Wu Zun can really act. I think Aaron and Jiro are better.

But that's just my opinion. =)

Wu Zun is geting better.. He's alright in HanaKimi compared to Tokyo Juliet. His acting kind of flat there :sweatingbullets:

Jiro always plays characters with mre personality... he seems much more versatile as a performer (singing/acting) compared to the other guys.

Donno if someone posted this link, but oh well - it never gets old :P

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZmthYcOCEOY

Guest stefuu.

^ Yah. I heard someone had to dub his lines in TJ XD;

He's been improving loads!

I've been a Fahrenheit fan for half a year now ^O^ <333 I only knew them because I watched Zhong Ji Yi Ban during the Summer 2006 lol. They keep coming to Hong Kong but I never got my chance to go watch them (I heard they're horrible live but seriously I don't really care hahaha). They're here again this weekend...well at least Jiro and Wu Chun is cause it's to promote Hana Kimi (showing on TVB paid channel) ;D

Archived