Quantcast

Official Thread: Fahrenheit (飛輪海) Fei Lun Hai

Guest Shiget^

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luluchan

how come Wu Zhun 's blog have 2 languages??

he writes in both languages or just in English and ppl translate for him in CHinese?? or is the English the translation?

the English sounds more natural tho~~~

Guest gurly-yang

how come Wu Zhun 's blog have 2 languages??

he writes in both languages or just in English and ppl translate for him in CHinese?? or is the English the translation?

the English sounds more natural tho~~~

do you have the site to his blog?

Guest Shiget^

And why does everybody spell Aaron 'Arron'. =/

H.I.M spells he's name as Aaron, but Arron wants it as Arron, thats how he writes it in he's blog ^^;;

thanks for all the sites! do you know where i can download all of the album songs together?

here you go:

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=001...1e6fc1f562bf049

credits: babylicious

Other Fahrenheit songs from OST:

Ru Zi Ke Jiao (Insert Song from KO One)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=cca...76c7cd692e2f333

Guest Rainie_Days

They're okay, but I especially love their duet with Hebe, it's so good! I can listen to it all day lolz. Jiro was cute in ISWAK and I felt sorry for him. I never even knew he was in a band in the first place either. xD

Aaron....he caught my eye the first time I saw this band, but really, they are all cuties to me LOL.

OH! AN OFFICIAL THREAD! lmao , twas gunna start one and deicded to look in directory first.. gosh .i need to blame my cousin for this xD introducing me oo.. AARON!!! *DIES*

i share a peektures site w/ constantly updated photos: www.photobucket.com/albums/b163/asian-fanatic/fahrenheit

edit;;

oh. and the bdays, my cousin sed she watched a tv show and they sed themselves, their bdays. andits actually one year younger than the official dates. like a lot of other sites say the 'younger bday.' any confimation? i think aaron is 19 this year.. =S

and what about aaron and arron? im confused.

Archived