[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

4 hours ago, anoldlady said:

will we be seeing YIN wearing a Tissot watch soon?

Yeah, it´s possible haha.. they can't help it  :relaxed: 

GUMIHO 2 ??

https://m.blog.naver.com/153production/222674106920

Start filming in April. Is Ldw going to have one film this year? hopefully bcs he needs time to rest and not run so much.. :relieved:  :blush:

They are planning products placements now, and filming would be broadcast 2023. 

• Like 4

I’ve been trying (and failing miserably) to not feel sad about the lack of YIN on interviews even when the subject is Goblin - let’s be honest here, there’s no GR without Sunny shi- but coming to this thread and reading you always comfort me and make me see things from different pov so I thank you for that

there’s nothing we can do except hope for the best and that things change in the future so they (and we) can be happier

• Like 4
  • Love 1

It's definitely hard when we are so enraptured by them, and anything new feels like it should supersedes what we've heard previously. But I don't think YIN mentioned LDW, either, in her magazine profile that also discussed Goblin. YIN's body of work, whether Sunny or other characters, shines brightly on its own. That's very clear to see, whether any costar decides to acknowledge that or not. But if we are looking for acknowledgment, LDW has indeed said things like "I was only able to act well as Grim Reaper because of (YIN/Sunny)". He also certainly went above and beyond in praising what she did with OJS (have we seen similar comments from him about any other costar? Not that I can recall). For him to start name dropping her now, like he does GY or KGE, would probably mean there is nothing different in how they relate to each other versus how LDW-GY and LDW-KGE does. That would be bad! 

Since we're on the topic of Grim Reaper, Sia has this song called Reaper that I used to jam to. It's supposed to be a serious song about death, but I can't listen it anymore after falling into shipping Pichi lol. Now it just sounds like it’s a joke song about a woman running away from LDW’s Reaper hahhaa. Take a listen if we have the time! The lyrics fit oddly well. If I was any good artistically I’d make a Goblin video set to this song but alas, I ain’t :weary:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I wouldn’t want Wookie to be name dropping YIN any chance he gets. This would mean they are just friends yikes or he’s using Pichi for his own benefit. Instead we should look at what is unsaid. Just early last year in the arena magazine interview he chose Wang Yeo as a memorable character over Lee Yeon. Mind you, he should have been promoting TOTNT then and if he wanted to score brownie points he could have said yes I’m very much like Lee Yeon. He even chose the peach flower scene (same as YIN) as his favorite. And in SOH when he talked about doraebang (karaoke) with KGE and he mentioned kkaebi, look at his expression there. The unspoken name was clear on his face. Please everyone, don’t just look at things on the surface only. Learn to read between the lines and watch body language, it is much more powerful than words alone. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Aylin Azarkan said:

Has anyone noticed that choseaho, Leedongwook's close friend, is following joboah? While not following Kimgoeun and gongyoo

Hmm maybe se ho have crush on her hahaha or just because they have same family name :lol: tbh i dont really making fuss about this

• Like 3
  • Love 1

If it has to be a Vampire story next time, then please let the main FM be

Yoo In Na, this talented couple have such an amazing chemistry together, they are unique an I miss them so much..  :Please::love:

• Like 3

On 3/8/2022 at 4:16 AM, Almondcroissant said:

Poster shoot for Between Us. At 1:25 min YIN is so cute, teaching Yongjin how to pose. She seems very familiar with men’s photo shoots doesn’t she?

It seems like she was trying to teach him to do something like that no?

New Veilment ad but all I see is PEACH! Note that this is the “Love” range of products. Clever of YIN to sneak in a peach outfit for the “Love” line of products lol. 

H/t @Almondcroissant amazingyooinna has subbed the between us photoshoot video!! 

@Almondcroissant was absolutely right, Aiki actually said Yongjin looked like he had a toothache...:joy: 

I had no idea they were going for an actor theme when they did this "hand on cheek" pose. Sus much?? I don't think I've seen YIN do this pose all that much in her own photoshoots... Yet someone else LOVES this pose lmaooo 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhsMEHRRK6fUVSQ0oqXMI

E5RxyzQVoAIDVWM.jpg

EvES8yQVkAIG9JY.jpg 

Here are another three besides the one @Almondcroissant posted earlier. I literally just typed "lee dong wook photoshoot" into google, this took me two secs to find. Like half of them are some combination of LDW with one of his hands near his face :joy:  Heck, if I didn't have to spoiler cut more than 3 pics in a post, I'll find y'all 20 -- it wouldn't be take me long to find that many, either

YIN: A pose that actors do? Let's pose all of you like LDW....

YIN: No thanks, Yongjin, I don't want your photo in my house... 

Also YIN: Yes, I have printed photos of you, LDW, in my house, to practice acting...

Even though it's a variety not a drama, it can't hurt to have Yongjin's photo to build a strong rapport with her fellow MC, right? For a relationship-intensive show? But no thanks, YIN don't want it :joy: Poor Yongjin just out here catching strays, being forced to pose like LDW (there's a reason not everyone poses like this lol) and having his best photo printout rejected :bawling::joy:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@dramachaserxoxogreat LDW finds and great catch about YIN not doing the pose often in her own ads lol. I checked her pizza maru and Veilment ads, not a single pose like that. Then I checked her magazine shoots, nope not a single pose like that. But as you say it is a very common Wookie pose lmao!:tounge_wink:

And YIN couldn’t be bothered to show Yongjin what to do with his right hand lmao. She was all about making sure the hand was on the cheek only. Poor Yongjin!

And she was so tickled and embarrassed when Yongjin asked her to put his photo printout in her house. That reaction screams “Of course I can’t do that, my bf will be mad if I ever did something like that. Don’t you know he’s a scorpio?” (of course Yongjin’s joking becoz he’s married too).

The toothache bit - I swear I didn’t know the Korean word for toothache when I wrote it. I’m glad I’m not the only one being savage hehe. So true, only Wookie with his classic Greek god looks and long sensitive fingers can get away with a pose like that and not look like he’s gotten his wisdom tooth extracted (Yongjin’s words not mine!)

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

New photoshoot for Tissot for Arena Homme Korea next month. These were just released today. Ok I’m convinced YIN saw a preview of these photos before she styled Yongjin for that hand-on-cheek photoshoot lmao. So many of these poses from one Tissot ad alone lol!
spacer.png

Bonus couple pose! 
:fullofhearts:

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

YooInNa in talk with DickPunks radio said she listens to this song.Lyric below.

"Han River, tree, sky, and sun — photo by YooInna ♡ She shared pictures through her manager's IG. ♡ 190502 Inna unnie talk with DickPunks on radio. She tells us that she usually takes a walk along the Han River and listens to Dreamer by Nine9 ." March, 20, 2022. Tweet above.

ordinary fan of her work   @yooinnaupdate ( beatiful and emotional song too..)

Dreamer, NINE9

이별꿈(Dreamer) – English Translation

"Did everything come true as you wished 
You know, in the breakup
Dreams aren’t always a deal
My dear love
Even if you have gone by my side
It’s okay, at the end of the breakup
We will meet again
Every day one two
Even if the lights of my heart go out
Please wait for me
When the darkness passes, I will reach there
dreaming dreaming now
dreaming dreaming now
My dear love
Even if you have gone by my side
It’s okay, at the end of the breakup
We will meet again"

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

New photoshoot for Tissot for Arena Homme Korea next month. These were just released today. Ok I’m convinced YIN saw a preview of these photos before she styled Yongjin for that hand-on-cheek photoshoot lmao. So many of these poses from one Tissot ad alone lol! 

Bonus couple pose! 

O-M-O if isn't literally the EXACT SAME POSE. It's the same left hand with the right arm crossed. Hey hey hey :smirk:

Larry David Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Yes, you've 1000% convinced me too that YIN already saw these hahahha. YIN definitely seems like the type of person who is too considerate of others to make the other MCs do a pose that she herself likes a lot, so with one of the MCs being male and theme being "actor", it makes perfect sense she would default to LDW’s pose, which she just saw hahaha...  Kind of like in Dream Operator where she had to come up with internet slang, so she just defaulted to whatever LDW said in his vlive :shaq: 

Also from our previous discussion with LDW's Balance Game interview, it seems that he likes to brings his hand to his face in general, not just in photoshoots. 

https://www.scienceofpeople.com/mouth-body-language/

What It Means: If you see someone put their fingertip on their lips, it can mean that they are sending you a signal of being seductive. Our finger draws attention to our lips, and you can see this in various fashion magazines:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Yes, you've 1000% convinced me too that YIN already saw these hahahha. YIN definitely seems like the type of person who is too considerate of others to make the other MCs do a pose that she herself likes a lot, so with one of the MCs being male and theme being "actor", it makes perfect sense she would default to LDW’s pose, which she just saw hahaha...  Kind of like in Dream Operator where she had to come up with internet slang, so she just defaulted to whatever LDW said in his vlive 

It’s definitely possible to see the photos immediately when doing a photoshoot. See this pic here? This was Wookie’s photoshoot for Elle and on the spot they printed them out and put them up for him to see. So easy for him to ask for extra copies or take photos on his phone and send them to YIN. No wonder she said on the Phone Cleansing program that she has 7000 photos and videos stored in her phone. Half of them must be pictures of her bf hehe. 
spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

On 3/21/2022 at 9:59 PM, dramachaserxoxo said:
it makes perfect sense she would default to LDW’s pose, which she just saw hahaha...  Kind of like in Dream Operator where she had to come up with internet slang, so she just defaulted to whatever LDW said in his vlive  

Also from our previous discussion with LDW's Balance Game interview, it seems that he likes to brings his hand to his face in general, not just in photoshoots. 

Yeah, she must have seen them just before or at the same time she filming her own talkshow, a month ago maybe?  could Ldws photoshoot have been a month ago too?? could be, Idk.

Truly it's seems like she try to tease him or it's bcs she loves that pose :) :wub:

He has thousands photos doing that kind of poses, she has a few too, old & new pics..:blush: 

FOdz1gFXsAMFWIx?format=jpg&name=240x240

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1