[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

5 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

She played internet slang with her 2 co hosts and used the “wan nes si” term that Wookie was given in his vlive. The one that means totally my style!

hahah... Yes she loves that, she loves play games and win in a fun competition way alike Ldw :sweatingbullets:  <we saw that on Kakaotv and F. Together lol> her face hahha..:phew:  :) like thinking.. "here I win, sure you don't know it, because "my sincere peach" :Dtold me this one",:wub: :lol: but he guessed (after I can guess) :crybaby:  :hooray2:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Lunita said:

hahah... Yes she loves that, she loves play games and win in a fun competition way:sweatingbullets:  <we saw that on Kakaotv and F. Together lol> her face hahha..:phew:  :) like thinking.. "here I win, sure you don't know it, because "my sincere peach" :Dtold me this one",:wub: :lol: but he guessed 

Yes she had such a playful look on her face when she gave the “wan nes si” words! I edited my post because I later realized she used 3 internet terms that were in Wookie’s vlive, not just the wan nes si term alone. She watched his vlive, maybe she was right there with him lol! 

@RollyPenny yes it’s our lucky Pichi day indeed! 

@louie_999 maybe decluttering and moving to a bigger place. He mentioned his house is a one person house so we can delulu further and dream that he’s gonna get married and move! 

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

22 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

Yes she had such a playful look on her face when she gave the “wan nes si” words! I edited my post because I later realized she used 3 internet terms that were in Wookie’s vlive, not just the wan nes si term alone. She watched his vlive, maybe she was right there with him lol! 

@RollyPenny yes it’s our lucky Pichi day indeed! 

@louie_999 maybe decluttering and moving to a bigger place. He mentioned his house is a one person house so we can delulu further and dream that he’s gonna get married and move! 

Actually just yesterday i was thinking maybe just maybe its not his staff but its yin that prepared the materials for his vlive hence so many apeaches and that fart question hehe 

And so 'coincidence' she's wearing apple watch too :glasses:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

OMG! :oDo you remember they were also playful like this in TYH when they were eating lunch together and JinShim wanted teased him... it ended with he teased her..hahah :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, Lunita said:

OMG! :oDo you remember they were also playful like this in TYH when they were eating lunch together and JinShim wanted teased him... it ended with he teased her..hahah :lol:

That is why we all agreed there was no difference between reel and real! In fact many times, the real (BTS) was sweeter than the script in the reel! I think in real life they really have a lot of fun making fun of each other. I think their private moments are very very fun and loving at the same time. 

@RollyPennypossible that she prepared the questions for vlive. Because you would know the connection to the fart question only if you had watched 7.7 billion love. Are kingkong staff that hardworking lol? And maybe YIN wanted to test his love for her - she wanted him to say he would rather black out. And he knew it was a test that's why he tried to suppress his smile. It all makes sense now! So yes, maybe the staff consulted her on the questions and she decided to tease him even more, "let's also dump all that apeach emoticons on him" lol. Yes she is wearing a different apple watch now. Not the Nike-Apple collab. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

Actually just yesterday i was thinking maybe just maybe its not his staff but its yin that prepared the materials for his vlive hence so many apeaches and that fart question hehe 

And so 'coincidence' she's wearing apple watch too

Oh yes! right, I remember I said she could be present when he does some Vlive for some weeks ago but it was not convincing enough I think..hahhah :)yeah she laughs in a  high tone but they take care of it, of course.

So I'm happy you think that maybe YIN could be the peach that prepare the materials, She would love helps with that I think! hahha 

And it also could be they have prepared their appartments so they have more place to spend some days together in both homes. They both declutering and cleaning at the same time I remember, they said so I think ... 

Yins home is not so small, not one person app. in any case. A couple can happy be together in one person app. , love change us..hahahh :wub: :lol:

That is why we all agreed there was no difference between reel and real! In fact many times, the real (BTS) was sweeter than the script in the reel!

We should do a list with all the things we have noticed is just THE SAME in real for those two sincere peaches hahahh :lol::sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

possible that she prepared the questions for vlive. Because you would know the connection to the fart question only if you had watched 7.7 billion love. Are kingkong staff that hardworking lol? And maybe YIN wanted to test his love for her - she wanted him to say he would rather black out. And he knew it was a test that's why he tried to suppress his smile. It all makes sense now! So yes, maybe the staff consulted her on the questions and she decided to tease him even more, "let's also dump all that apeach emoticons on him" lol. Yes she is wearing a different apple watch now. Not the Nike-Apple collab. 

Agree absolutely!  that´s right, how could the staf knows so much of him, I think there was a apeach that he didn't want to show, he said it couldn't be showed in TV (too private?), the other apeachs he said were his usual gestures...and that it's also too personal I think, the staf are not real friends, it's not like YIN hahhaha

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Almondcroissant said:

@RollyPennypossible that she prepared the questions for vlive. Because you would know the connection to the fart question only if you had watched 7.7 billion love. Are kingkong staff that hardworking lol? And maybe YIN wanted to test his love for her - she wanted him to say he would rather black out. And he knew it was a test that's why he tried to suppress his smile. It all makes sense now! So yes, maybe the staff consulted her on the questions and she decided to tease him even more, "let's also dump all that apeach emoticons on him" lol. Yes she is wearing a different apple watch now. Not the Nike-Apple collab. 

Ikr the way he hold his mouth, like he knew who made this question but cannot protest and really trying hard not to say something suspicious but rather becoming suspicious to us haha 

Anw shouldn't together rewind also aired by now?

also i thought the background in kpop save me looks like yeon's home at mt baekdudang :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

12 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Omo omo. I just saw YIN’s variety program. She played internet slang with her 2 co hosts and she used 3 of the internet terms that were mentioned in Wookie’s vlive! She used “ban mo”, “ bak bak” and “wan nes si”! @dramachaserxoxo I know you will remember wan nes si -  totally my style. We can watch from the 5 min 30 second mark. Gosh I’m so happy! It’s spazzworthy because she was the one who mentioned the 3 internet terms, not the guys! I just need to confirm that this program was recorded after his vlive hehe 

Update: it seems she recorded the program in early Oct. Wookie’s vlive was on 23 Sep. Bingo! 

WAIT A MINUTE WAIT A MINUTE what the heck!!! What are the odds that these are ALL from his vlive?? I mean.... Am I supposed to believe the King Kong staff had a comprehensive of ALL the Korean internet slang ever? Seems HIGHLY unlikely....! She also seemed a little cheeky when she said "wan nes si" ?? (or was it because they edited her saying this in slow mo? lol)

BOO.WAY.YOOOOO :wut:

I mean, these variety shows are scripted, but they can't be so scripted that all their dialogue is written beforehand right? I'm imagining that the celebs get told the general idea will be, and they have to talk/act whatever accordingly. Could it be that YIN didn't know a lot of internet slang off the top of her head, and instead just asked Lee Yong jin the ones that she just saw from LDW's vlive??? I mean just WHAT. ARE. THE. ODDS. She could have used the internet slang terms from TYH's subway scene @Lunita ? But she didn't...

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

Man YIN's variety is dropping us the REAL hints. The good stuff. Never mind SOH and me out there wracking my brain trying to extract meaning from the colors of LDW's phone grip lmao... Dream Operator is where it's at! :lol: Pls TVN keep this program going forever (and somebody pls add subs because Youtube's auto translate is not good)

Edited by dramachaserxoxo
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@dramachaserxoxoits so mind blowing isn’t it! I was on cloud nine the whole night (it was night for me)!! Variety shows are not scripted to fine detail, I think they are given the general idea but don’t have an actual script. I recall Wookie said that. Esp for these relaxing healing types of program with fewer participants I don’t think they work with a detailed script. For 7.7  Billion love yes, I think that was quite scripted becos there were so many participants and some of the topics were sensitive. 

Like you say what are the odds?! And the terms they used all occurred in his vlive! Yong Jin was smart though and guessed them all easily while Wookie had such a struggle, he’s such a dinosaur lol.

I really do believe YIN plucked the terms off his vlive, I don’t think she’s that clued into young people culture or whatever you call it?! And even if she were, why pick the same ones that appeared in his vlive? Ok I don’t think we are delulu at all about Pichi, the ship sails!!

@dramachaserxoxoyup dream operator is where it’s at. Who would have guessed that it would be YIN herself throwing all these blatant hints right in our faces! The ever careful, I-need-to-hold-myself-back YIN!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, Lunita said:
11 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Ahh I was so excited I accidentally skipped your earlier post! Hahahah so we noticed the same thing -- what a mischievous look YIN had! :smirk:

Absolutely. We all know our YIN is not deep into internet culture / social media in general (as she shouldn't be imo! Being too "online" as a k-celeb with all the knets out there seems terrible for mental health) so she had to go with what she *did* know.... What she did know is all from LDW's live lol... Maybe he also told her that she was wanjeon his style ha ha ha :tounge_wink:

I wish there are subs for this. But how cute was YIN driving around Kang Seungyoon in the red suv?? She and LDW are such good sunbaes. All the seaside stuff looks so similar to SOH, right down to the dessert / cocktail making (were those cocktails? lol I need subs)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

46 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Ahh I was so excited I accidentally skipped your earlier post! Hahahah so we noticed the same thing -- what a mischievous look YIN had! :smirk:

Absolutely. We all know our YIN is not deep into internet culture / social media in general (as she shouldn't be imo! Being too "online" as a k-celeb with all the knets out there seems terrible for mental health) so she had to go with what she *did* know.... What she did know is all from LDW's live lol... Maybe he also told her that she was wanjeon his style ha ha ha :tounge_wink:

I wish there are subs for this. But how cute was YIN driving around Kang Seungyoon in the red suv?? She and LDW are such good sunbaes. All the seaside stuff looks so similar to SOH, right down to the dessert / cocktail making (were those cocktails? lol I need subs)

Her mischievous look is quite suspicious isn’t it? Maybe he had good fun using wan nes si on her after the vlive like you say!

There should be subs in the next 1-2 days from fans. I think they made a jelly, not cocktails but the similar vibes are all there what with cooking and dessert making lol. 

I am now about 60% sure YIN was present at the vlive for these reasons:

1. He did not use jinsim. I kept waiting for it and was quite disappointed when he didn’t use it. Maybe he didn’t need to because she was right in front of him hehe

2. His staff actually spoke up quite a bit this time. They were very shy and quiet in past vlives and at times he would tell them to speak up. But this time they were quite vocal which surprised me even before @RollyPenny and @Lunitamentioned the possibility that she was there.

3. The throwing of the iPad at him, clapping and generally being savage. It was a boldness I have not seen from the staff before. This is possible only if there is SOMEONE ELSE ENCOURAGING THEM TO DO SO. Overall I did feel their behavior was uncharacteristic of them. Heck maybe she was the one who threw the iPad at him. And all his cheerful protests at apeach were actually directed at her lol.

4. He mistakenly said goblin when he meant TOTNT and even said goblin was long ago when he corrected himself. This slip could have come about because she was there in front of him? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

There should be subs in the next 1-2 days from fans. I think they made a jelly, not cocktails but the similar vibes are all there what with cooking and dessert making lol. 

spacer.png

Yoo In-na 

But Yoo In-na, Lee Yong Jin and  Kang Seung Yoon had a something like cocktail drinking or is it only juices while having a conversation in the new tvN D ENT variety show that premieres yesterday night and I had watched it on tvN D ENT Youtube Channel titled Sinabro Dream Operator. 

spacer.png

photos ctto: tvN D ENT 

To all who haven't watch it yet. Here is the video. 

Welcome back again Yoo In-na to tvN shows! I want her also do tvN drama soon. Sure, I'm requesting to tvN for that to happen. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1