[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

@dramachaserxoxo can I give you a huge virtual hug right now and bow to your superb investigative skills? Wow just wow! I had no idea MC's wife was this girl. No offence to him, but she looks really young and he is 38, 2 years younger than wookie. What is interesting is the baby was born in 2020. The way wookie said it, I thought the baby was born recently. Wookie is a nice warm guy but to even remember the guy had a baby (almost 2 years ago) is impressive. Looks like he remembers a lot of things from TYH era but will never admit it hehe. My delulu tells me that YIN reminded him that MC has 2 young kids, and asked him to send her regards to their family; so the info stuck in wookie's mind and he mentioned it during the program. But if I am not in delulu mode, then maybe wookie's staff did some research for him so he had the info handy. 

What you said about the staff being on even ground with him is interesting. That coupled with YIN openly using the same slang gives me a tiny bit of hope that Pichi is finally opening up? 

Great catch on the apeach sticker on the staff's PC. I was studying her desk and calendar and even took a screenshot of the kakao message she sent him to see if there would be anything sus, but I missed that sticker lol. If I recall correctly, wookie did say that he doesn't know what the staff prepare for his vlives as he wants to be spontaneous. Look where spontaneous got him, lmao.

The whole idea of having an apple watch is to pair with your apple phone so the watch functions as a mini phone when the phone is not with you. Apple products are a whole world in themselves and it is really way too much hassle to make android and iOS sync with each other, so i think we can quite safely assume she has switched to the apple universe haha. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

But the pic when inna spotted using apple nike watch it was around tswlm shooting and inna went to iu is early this year i think, so she have 2 phones then? Maybe the iphone is a special line for one person only :D

I salute her for learning how to manage both the android and iOS worlds then. The two are quite worlds apart. Not easy for a person who is not tech savvy. But then we do make sacrifices for those we love lol. 
:happy2:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I don't know about K celebs but I think it is very common for Western celebs and athletes to have multiple phones and phone numbers (as well as private instas lol but that's whole another thing). I'd imagine same thing is true for K celebs? 

Maybe the IP is personal and the Android is for work. Then the Apple Watch would make even more sense since she wouldn't want to be carrying two phones around, which may invite questions from curious crew people heh heh

In the workman ep you could see LDW is VERY careful with his text communication. @Almondcroissant like you I had my zoom on and screenshots ready when they showed the PR person's text history with LDW. But looks like he is constantly checking but he only responds to her by calling. Makes sense. Maybe a PR person moves on to a new job or career entirely, and saves all the celeb's text messages, which could easily be taken out of context in another time and generate bad press

EDIT: Wait so they both started wearing Apple Watches during filming TOTNT and TSWLM??? I mean he was gifted his but why would you ever gift a celeb known to collect watches an Apple Watch without getting his opinion first? Plus they had that prank where they got him like 2 kiddie watches before finally unboxing the real Apple one, which would be way funnier if he actually asked for an Apple Watch and kept opening kid watches :rubchin:

Edited by dramachaserxoxo
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@dramachaserxoxo Yup very common for celebs to own 2 or more phones and 2 or more numbers. In fact, their manager would also have a phone dedicated to dealing with business on behalf of the celeb. Heck even normal folk like us are often given a company phone for work business. 

So maybe he was given the apple phone on his birthday and decided to get her one too so they can communicate more easily and track each other's whereabouts. It is definitely more private to type text messages on your apple watch than on the phone where others around you can see. 

Also on workman, I sat up when wookie complimented the young guy on his hair colour. Wookie seldom colours his hair but we know YIN does all the time (the guy's was brown but with a hint of purple to it? I screenshot it to get a good look, yep we shippers have to work hard lol). YIN tends to do warmer browns whereas this guy’s was a cooler toned brown. Wookie probably liked the colour and was making a mental note to tell YIN to try out this shade of brown lmao. In fact I have put both of them side by side for comparison lol

Edit: I also rewatched the part about the MC’s baby. Wookie saying the whole nation knows the guy had a baby has the same “cover up” vibe as when he said all girls like spicy noodles. He could have just said, oh I worked with your wife before so I heard you had a baby. That would have been perfectly normal wouldn’t it? But nope, no reference must be made to TYH at all cost lol

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

PICHI UNDERCOVERS TOP DETECTIVES ARE THE BEST!  aplause clap clap!

So much information and interesting clues it's amazing, thanks a lot for that gift

Many of your obs. make sense.. yes. Apple watches could be useful for our pichi couple, oh yes!  privat personal mess. also could check your lover's location would be awesome, LDW has said he likes that his lover <Yin > no need to be anxious. right?  (TONT time). 

I think LDW knows all about his vlive  bf he's on air, 99,% we see in TV has a sript and it's edited, I remember he said something about that once. So it could be they are going to open a little bit related their relationship?  preparing us to some news?  

ps: the guy's hair colour seems to be "Dark Blond"  , maybe he would like that for himself so it could match better with YIN ?? Yin use dark blond mostly. ...hehheh clues , clues .. :relaxed:  ( it bother me a little that he has to say every time that he´s single, or alone...something like that, when it's not neccessary. Why?!)

:crybaby:     :Please:     :blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

@dramachaserxoxo Yup very common for celebs to own 2 or more phones and 2 or more numbers. In fact, their manager would also have a phone dedicated to dealing with business on behalf of the celeb. Heck even normal folk like us are often given a company phone for work business. 

So maybe he was given the apple phone on his birthday and decided to get her one too so they can communicate more easily and track each other's whereabouts. It is definitely more private to type text messages on your apple watch than on the phone where others around you can see. 

Also on workman, I sat up when wookie complimented the young guy on his hair colour. Wookie seldom colours his hair but we know YIN does all the time (the guy's was brown but with a hint of purple to it? I screenshot it to get a good look, yep we shippers have to work hard lol). YIN tends to do warmer browns whereas this guy’s was a cooler toned brown. Wookie probably liked the colour and was making a mental note to tell YIN to try out this shade of brown lmao. In fact I have put both of them side by side for comparison lol

Edit: I also rewatched the part about the MC’s baby. Wookie saying the whole nation knows the guy had a baby has the same “cover up” vibe as when he said all girls like spicy noodles. He could have just said, oh I worked with your wife before so I heard you had a baby. That would have been perfectly normal wouldn’t it? But nope, no reference must be made to TYH at all cost lol

Agreed, WHAT an excuse. The only scenario where I could even see the "whole nation knowing” being possibly true is if it was Yoo Jae Suk, and only the first child… Hahah I will say, however, if LDW did actually say “I worked with your wife”, knowing she was a supporting char on TYH, I’d be having a field day with this lmao

Oh no could this also mean LDW is going to dye his hair red again for TOTNT. I was hoping not since Lee Yeon would need black hair to blend in with rest of society in colonial rule, but I guess they want it to seem like Lee Yeon's natural hair is “fox colored". Although the color on the guest certainly looks better than what LDW had in S1 lol
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Slightly off topic, I read that KB is going to do a new drama called ghost doctors. I wonder how he’s going to shoot TOTNT, unless filming for TOTNT starts only around March? They said TOTNT release would be in first half of the year though. At least Wookie would get some rest then after bad and crazy. 

Snowdrop will air on 18 Dec at 10.30pm KST. 

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Maybe since KB is ML2 in both, he could juggle both? It is weird to me that drama shoots seem to be longer and longer now? I read right here in an Soompi article that KGE's Yumi's cells took 7 months to film, even only half of the drama is live action. Is it because of the new labor laws taking effect? 

Ahh December can't come soon enough! So a Friday/Saturday timeslot? What about Bad & Crazy? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Maybe since KB is ML2 in both, he could juggle both? It is weird to me that drama shoots seem to be longer and longer now? I read right here in an Soompi article that KGE's Yumi's cells took 7 months to film, even only half of the drama is live action. Is it because of the new labor laws taking effect? 

I believe so. I read that somewhere -- long gone are the days of Goblin where they would shoot until 3 a.m., only to have to turn around and be on the set the same day at 9 a.m.! KJR mentions this "new" Korean law when he rushes after OJS in the elevator (when he thought her manager was her BF) -- about how many hours you are allowed to work.

So filming takes a lot longer and they usually try to complete filming before the show is to air; but with Bad & Crazy it looks like they are running up against a clock, because in Workman, he mentions having to be on set until midnight the night before (or something like that).

But take Running Man or Master in the House -- all of those people do multiple shows at once (or some of them shoot movies at the same time). I think if you are signed to do two shows -- they work around your double schedule and try and compact all your scenes into shooting for two days.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

20 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Ahh December can't come soon enough! So a Friday/Saturday timeslot? What about Bad & Crazy? 

Yes agree with @AkiChan it seems there are new laws now which define work and rest hours. Wookie mentioned it in vlive. Also it seems the pandemic has resulted in more restrictions to filming so that adds to the delay. I also saw fans commenting that these days they try to shoot more ep before airing unlike in the past when they air after shooting the first few ep and the cast and crew have a grueling time catching up with the airing schedule. 

No news yet on bad and crazy air dates but fans expect it any day now. He just finished filming ep 10, so 2 more ep to go. This will likely take him up till early Dec, just in time to do promos and press con for the drama and movie. Happy new year is slated for Christmas if I’m not wrong. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

8 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Thanks @AkiChan @Almondcroissant ladies! That makes sense. 

Oh goodness AND a movie. December will be very busy for us. 2 dramas with all the press, Dream Operator, YIN's TVN anniversary episodes, and a movie... and probably a holiday vlive from LDW...  

Yes exciting times are ahead for us! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Thanks @AkiChan @Almondcroissant ladies! That makes sense. 

Oh goodness AND a movie. December will be very busy for us. 2 dramas with all the press, Dream Operator, YIN's TVN anniversary episodes, and a movie... and probably a holiday vlive from LDW...  

What ? Yoo In-na will have a movie ? 

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, Rogue85 said:

What ? Yoo In-na will have a movie ? 

No what she mean is wookie will be the one who is having a movie

And speaking of movie i wonder what happened with single in seoul it's already a year since the first shoot.. maybe they're pushing it to first half next year? .. well if that's true with the movie promotion and tnot shoot there are still no rest for wookie then

• Like 1
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, RollyPenny said:

No what she mean is wookie will be the one who is having a movie

And speaking of movie i wonder what happened with single in seoul it's already a year since the first shoot.. maybe they're pushing it to first half next year? .. well if that's true with the movie promotion and tnot shoot there are still no rest for wookie then

Yes single in Seoul is taking awfully long to release. Wonder if there are any controversial themes that’s making clearance difficult but I didn’t hear anything about that. Hopefully Wookie can rest in January before starting to shoot TOTNT. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I just watched it.. they could actually put lee yeon in the supernatural power segment but they didn't wae wae? Shouldn't totnt one of tvn baby hmm.. and i see that they already released ep 2 and 3 of this together rewind, there's no narration by yin again instead its somekind of interview of kwak dong yeon(ep.2) and the one who always play mother role in tvn (ep.3).. so maybe yin will be doing like this in one of the future episodes

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, RollyPenny said:

I just watched it.. they could actually put lee yeon in the supernatural power segment but they didn't wae wae? Shouldn't totnt one of tvn baby hmm.. and i see that they already released ep 2 and 3 of this together rewind, there's no narration by yin again instead its somekind of interview of kwak dong yeon(ep.2) and the one who always play mother role in tvn (ep.3).. so maybe yin will be doing like this in one of the future episodes

Very true. Even newer dramas like Vincenzo were featured so why not TOTNT? Unless they are planning a surprise in a later ep like announcing details about season 2 and 3 or even better, have an interview with Wookie? I hope YIN will be back with more narration in the next few episodes. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1