[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

59 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Everyone was wearing fox headbands later?  

So true. I would love it if YIN sings in this show

Makes sense, so he didn't curse. Lol I wonder why the editor captioned it that way -- I don't think I've ever seen uncensored profanity captioned on screen like that before lol. It reminds me of that SOH episode where LDW said something like "good job chef" to Lee Ji Ah but she misheard the word chef and everyone was repeating **** over and over lol. I guess it's not profanity to the domestic audience

If I saw correctly they were wearing various types of headbands. Perhaps because Workman is aired on YT as opposed to a network they can be more lax with the edits and captions? I read from fans that the captions were very witty. Wookie was working fast so they captioned him 5G and the other guy was just 2G lol. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Instagram Update | YG Stage 

November 5, 2021 @yg_stage 

spacer.png

Yoo In-na 

"Oh my gosh! The pretty MC is Yoo In-na ?" . The global MC, 'Yoo In-na' What is the scene of KBS '2021 Changwon K-POP World Festival'? right now! Please check the Naver Post.

Behind the scenes: YG STAGE Naver Post

Full video: YG STAGE YouTube Channel 

spacer.png

Yoo In-na 

#Actress #Yooinna #YOOINNA #KBS #ChangwonKPOPWorldFestival #Exclusive #MC #behindthescenes #naverpost #exclusivedisclosure

spacer.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV5e9GGvLnJ/?utm_medium=share_sheet

© @yg_stage

• Like 3
  • Love 1

November 6 

Happy Birthday Lee Dong Wook! 

Wish you more success and happiness in life. 

spacer.png

He really played well as Attorney Kwon Jung Rok in the 2019 romance comedy drama series of tvN with Yoo In-na. He's a very good actor, host and an all around entertainer too. 

He has a personality that attracts viewers and has a positive aura. He plays the roles well in her every drama that includes him. He is one of the most seasoned and popular actors of Korea today.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

So YIN’s gown is actually a 2 piece. The outer skirt is so lovely with the baby blue, purple and yellow layers. Such a special gown! Maybe that’s why it’s a hanbok dress because of the outer piece. I’m so glad she didn’t wear the “back up” red and white gown. She looked like a total princess in the pink. Very Princess Oh Jin Shim. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

YG Stage posted some Behind the scenes pictures of Yoo In-na at the 2021 Changwon K-POP World Festival. 

spacer.png

Yoo In-na 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Some comments said Yoo In-na looks beautiful like a Disney Princess. 

photos ctto: @yg_stage IG 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV5e9GGvLnJ/?utm_medium=share_sheet

38 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

I’m so glad she didn’t wear the “back up” red and white gown. She looked like a total princess in the pink. Very Princess Oh Jin Shim. 

You're great and you really connected Princess Oh Jin Shim to being Yoo In-na's Disney Princess-like appearance when she hosted the 2021 Changwon K-POP Film Festival! Yoo In-na’s Princess Oh Jin Shim is so popular because Attorney Kwon Jung Rok calls her that way.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Hello, I have been searching  after some updated news from Ldw.. I found an interesting page with some information of him and his connection with a circle of close friends from the pas,  as LDH +others celebrities.. <Of course Idk  if it's confirmed.>

It seems like this special close relationship through many years has turned with time to "an interesting commercial/business connection" related to Chinas big market where LDH, as I understood, has been immersed for many years earning a lot of big money...  

I recommended you take a look at the last 3 page from the last days, maybe it could help us to clear up some ideas..(?) fx the unnoticed power that an influencer as a celebrity can have over people or fans through the TV or net, as sm. Interesting.

The page in this forum: < Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE >

Spoiler

it seems flowers, pink + strawberries came from old times :) and in the entertainment world  everything can happen, especialy back  stage. We can even guess I think.:huh: :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Amazingyooinna on IG has subbed the internet slang words segment! Big thanks to you if you are here my dear!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CV9Pur1piU3/?utm_medium=copy_link

I still get the vibe that YIN ripped the 3 phrases off Wookie’s vlive. I think this is what may have happened:

1. The producer/writer decided to do this slang thing and YIN and Seungyoon would test Yongjin on them.

2. YIN gave input on which phrases to use (oh I will just reference my BF’s recent vlive and steal ideas from there!) I say this because YIN is not timid in variety programs as we have seen before. She will have a say and give her input because she is smart and has good ideas. Besides, she is regarded as a senior in the industry and her views would be respected.

3. She would have agreed with Seungyoon beforehand on the 3 phrases. That’s how Seungyoon played along with “wan nes si”. Yongjin may even have been prepped to get the last one correct. This would go with how the flow turned out with him passing the test and the 3 of them clinking glasses for the show’s success. 

There are many Korean slang words, I did a rough search on Google. What are the odds that the 3 phrases they chose were also from the vlive? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

53 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

Amazingyooinna on IG has subbed the internet slang words segment! Big thanks to you if you are here my dear!

I still get the vibe that YIN ripped the 3 phrases off Wookie’s vlive. I think this is what may have happened:

1. The producer/writer decided to do this slang thing and YIN and Seungyoon would test Yongjin on them.

2. YIN gave input on which phrases to use (oh I will just reference my BF’s recent vlive and steal ideas from there!) I say this because YIN is not timid in variety programs as we have seen before. She will have a say and give her input because she is smart and has good ideas. Besides, she is regarded as a senior in the industry and her views would be respected.

3. She would have agreed with Seungyoon beforehand on the 3 phrases. That’s how Seungyoon played along with “wan nes si”. Yongjin may even have been prepped to get the last one correct. This would go with how the flow turned out with him passing the test and the 3 of them clinking glasses for the show’s success. 

There are many Korean slang words, I did a rough search on Google. What are the odds that the 3 phrases they chose were also from the vlive? 

Great find!! Agreed with all. She has the top billing in this program so I'd definitely think she'd have a lot of input here. So true, she's great at hosting variety.

Lol it's kiyo that she was the one who judged that the Yongjin passed the test ha ha. YIN knows her stuff now, since she did her full research on internet slang... Likely by watching videos... Or more specifically, one video... A recent, live one :smirk:

EDIT: now I typed this out, maybe she IS an expert now... Isn't LDW supposed to be very into internet culture? I remember in a TOTNT interview between him and Jo Bo Ah, she said that LDW knew more "youth slang" than she did (lol). I always have the impression YIN is not into the internet from her struggling with the streaming comments from the TYH Kakao chat, AND the fact that she doesn't have instagram, but maybe she's learned from someone... :smirk: (although LDW didn't get any of these 3 except wan ne si IIRC? Lol the wan ne si is an gimme though, even I got this watching vlive before the subs caught up lol)

Edited by dramachaserxoxo
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Great find!! Agreed with all. She has the top billing in this program so I'd definitely think she'd have a lot of input here. So true, she's great at hosting variety.

Lol it's kiyo that she was the one who judged that the Yongjin passed the test ha ha. YIN knows her stuff now, since she did her full research on internet slang... Likely by watching videos... Or more specifically, one video... A recent, live one 

Gotta love her, she’s really innocent cute. Plus with that mischievous expression, you can totally tell who she was thinking of!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

56 minutes ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

EDIT: now I typed this out, maybe she IS an expert now... Isn't LDW supposed to be very into internet culture? I remember in a TOTNT interview between him and Jo Bo Ah, she said that LDW knew more "youth slang" than she did (lol). I always have the impression YIN is not into the internet from her struggling with the streaming comments from the TYH Kakao chat, AND the fact that she doesn't have instagram, but maybe she's learned from someone... (although LDW didn't get any of these 3 except wan ne si IIRC? Lol the wan ne si is an gimme though, even I got this watching vlive before the subs caught up lol)

But he fared so badly in the vlive! He even gave the excuse it’s because he does not have a computer at home. Maybe he does better when there is competition lol. Agree YIN is less clued in, it was only at the end of kakao talk that she got what the whole streaming thing was about lol! But as you say she must have learned, she’s a quick learner too hehe

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

53 minutes ago, Almondcroissant said:

He even gave the excuse it’s because he does not have a computer at home. Ma

Lmao I forgot about this. What kind of excuse is this LDW ssi lol as if the internet slang is only found on desktop computers :joy:

Hmm, the fact that he didn't get any of these except wan ne si makes me feel like these are actually very hard or very specific. Which, in turn, makes the fact that YIN used these even more sus. LDW seems very into youth culture e.g. JBA's testimony (specifically she said he was younger than her lmao), self-proclaims to be a Shawol in SOH, knows random songs from girl groups, texts with a ton of emojis etc

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

@dramachaserxoxogood observation that the slang was either difficult or very specific. Or maybe they are new. You’re right, he would be quite clued into youth culture due to his interests and wide circle of friends. So it was definitely sus for YIN to use all 3. If she had picked 1 or 2 similar ones we could still say it was coincidental. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

its actually bit odd why they suddenly test yongjin with these slang thing, maybe it was her idea on the first place.. you know she know wookie is struggling with these words so she wants to tease him by brings this topic and test it on yongjin,like she's trying to prove 'look babe, even yongjin understand this kind of thing hehe.. but your finding is very spot on.....3 out of 3 words yes it's too good to be just coincidence i think!

anw i want to add @Almondcroissant pointer, about the possibility that she was there on his vlive, well for sure it's not the first time she come to someone else's shooting place, remember she came to iu's and not just observing but also giving her input and even direct her a little.. so yes there's big chance that she's actually there and actually i also find it rude for his staff to throw the ipad like that, unless it not her staff throwing the ipad :glasses: 

and yess, yin is smart but she's not really a tech savvy, she said herself isn't that she's old fashioned? forget when or is it wookie, if i remember correctly both of them confessed that they are old fashioned lol, anyhow for some not so tech savvy girl i wonder why she's onto apple watch now?? well unless it's another present from someone special, so they can tracked each other when apart haha my delulu

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, RollyPenny said:

its actually bit odd why they suddenly test yongjin with these slang thing, maybe it was her idea on the first place.. you know she know wookie is struggling with these words so she wants to tease him by brings this topic and test it on yongjin,like she's trying to prove 'look babe, even yongjin understand this kind of thing hehe.. but your finding is very spot on.....3 out of 3 words yes it's too good to be just coincidence i think!

anw i want to add @Almondcroissant pointer, about the possibility that she was there on his vlive, well for sure it's not the first time she come to someone else's shooting place, remember she came to iu's and not just observing but also giving her input and even direct her a little.. so yes there's big chance that she's actually there and actually i also find it rude for his staff to throw the ipad like that, unless it not her staff throwing the ipad 

and yess, yin is smart but she's not really a tech savvy, she said herself isn't that she's old fashioned? forget when or is it wookie, if i remember correctly both of them confessed that they are old fashioned lol, anyhow for some not so tech savvy girl i wonder why she's onto apple watch now?? well unless it's another present from someone special, so they can tracked each other when apart haha my delulu

Spot on observations! Those of us who have seen Wookie’s previous vlive would know the staff are usually very quiet. This is the first time I have seen them being so active and vocal. Sure they are savage such as giving him a cold corn dog but this time it is different. Now that you mention that YIN actively helps out at IU’s shoots, then the probability is higher. 

About the Apple Watch, it is actually a good device to check your messages, take a quick call and like you say, you can install the app to check your family members’ location. Especially if your phone is not with you (eg on shoots), it is very convenient. So maybe you are not delulu! Wookie was given the black Apple Watch for his birthday last year. I’m not sure when YIN started wearing one? 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

The English subs for Workman are out. Is it my imagination, at 5:50 there is a girl laughing in the background and it sounds like YIN. It’s hard to tell because there is music and talking. Do check it out and see what you think? I know it’s impossible because it’s a public place and impossible even if she hides in the kitchen. He did say he was filming till 5am the day before so maybe she wanted to bring him some food or drop by to say hi. Delulu much haha. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

13 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

The English subs for Workman are out. Is it my imagination, at 5:50 there is a girl laughing in the background and it sounds like YIN. It’s hard to tell because there is music and talking. Do check it out and see what you think? I know it’s impossible because it’s a public place and impossible even if she hides in the kitchen. He did say he was filming till 5am the day before so maybe she wanted to bring him some food or drop by to say hi. Delulu much haha. 

Wow great ear that is super faint. Hahah even in the beginning when the MC got out of his car I thought I heard a laugh that made me stop. But then I saw the Youtube comments and the pap photos suggesting that the pizza shop was MOBBED with people from the outside... So idk idk

So... kind of interesting that LDW just remembered that the MC has a newborn... Fun fact, the MC's wife is actually the second young girl from Squid Game AND was in TYH (remember the girl with the abusive BF?) But the newborn is actually the MC's second child and was born in 2020... Seems interesting that LDW would focus on this - even the MC was like "are you my crazy fan?" lol. Also LMAO when MC told LDW to handle the rocket leaves gently like a "newborn or a girlfriend", but then the editor photoshopped the head of Jo Se Ho, as if Jo Se Ho is the most tender person in LDW's life :joy:

Also I watched the Workman ep where the MC visited King Kong. A few interesting things...

1. Apparently the staff are not supposed to talk during Vlives... Which makes me feel like LDW's staff assertiveness is even more interesting. Perhaps they feel like they know that he's dating, or even know who he's dating - so they feel more comfortable being on more even ground with him given the extra "leverage"? 
    giphy.gif

2. The PR person who writes the social media posts for ALL 30 of King Kong's actors had an Apeach sticker at her desk, among others. I doubt that sticker means anything to the PR person (beyond that it was probably given to her as part of some work promo), but this makes me feel even more suspicious of YIN having so many Apeach stickers... on her fridge, on her note cards, on her charitable gifts etc etc.
    Also, every caption the PR person writes for each actor has to be approved by the actor, so I doubt that she could push some "Apeach promo" into LDW's vlive without him agreeing beforehand (which, he clearly wouldn't have, judging from his live reactions as more Apeaches popped up lol)
    giphy.gif

Also, am I crazy or did YIN used to have a Samsung / other Android phone? Even in the pics where she visited IU somewhere  (with the green screen and where she had the big brown blazer), I thought I saw her holding an Android phone. In TYH she used an Android phone to take the pic of LDW writing the note.. It's really hard, if not impossible, to use an Apple Watch with an Android phone, so does this mean she also switched over to iOS? And we know who else likes Apple phones :smirk:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1