[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

20 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

There is a rumor that Kim So Yeon has been cast as the FL of TOTNT. She’s Lee Sang Woo’s wife, what a small world. Let’s wait for confirmation. 

Update: I’m looking at some initial reactions from viewers. Quite a number of people are not in favor. But I don’t think she is being cast as a love interest. For now I can’t imagine her as a love interest of Wookie, maybe it’s her fierce vibe. Sometimes I wonder if networks put out these rumors to test viewers’ reactions? It seems she is still considering the offer so nothing is confirmed. 

Yeah! You are right, it's not yet confirmed. The news said " MAYBE" and according to her agency, nothing have been finalized. So, it's not final yet and I think her offer role is the villain role maybe. 

Think about Yoo In-na's role description in the upcoming kdrama " Snowdrop ". It said she's also the main lead but look Jung Hae In and Jisoo are also the main lead and also other casts... so the news is quite confusing if KSY is the partner of LDW in TOTNT. 

I think anything can happen until we see all the confirmed casts are filming the season 2 of TOTNT. Look the husband of KSY replaced the actor supposed to be the friend of Attorney Kwon Jung Rok in TYH because of some reasons. 

I think also that those casting news are all part of promotions. Lee Dong Wook will have an upcoming kdrama " Bad And Crazy " to be broadcast on December 2021. I don't know if the drama was already finished filming. We can watch it on iQIYI app. or iQ.com 

spacer.png

LDW at the " Bad And Crazy " script reading. 

( photo ctto: @tvN_drama IG ) 

Until now there is " NO " or " nothing " script reading, behind the scenes pictures, or anything about Yoo In-na coming from any source regarding her upcoming  December 2021 kdrama titled " Snowdrop " on JTBC and will be released on Disney+ 

One thing we knew was Yoo In-na will play the role of a surgeon, named Dra. Kang Chung Ya but we don't know anything about it. 

spacer.png

Yoo In-na 

photo ctto:

But according to the news, Snowdrop filming was finished. It will air on December 2021 on JTBC and Disney+

Can I ask, what are the countries that the Disney+ is available?

So, Bad And Crazy ( LDW kdrama ) and Snowdrop ( YIN kdrama ) are both going to air on December 2021. Pichi Couple will be having dramas airing December 2021. 

• Like 2

-Beautiful (pichi :phew:) YOO IN NA in black.  Wednesday 3rd Nov., TVN Variete Show, 5:30pm  

-Changwon K-POP WORLD FESTIVAL 2021, Yoo In Na is MC, Broadcast KBS2 and KBS WORLD channels in 120 countries around the world at 10:40 PM. (KST)

co:  Luna YooInNa , @lunavalpo

Amazing actor LEE DONG WOOK , bts  "BAD AND CRAZY", 2021 waiting and waiting...:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, RollyPenny said:

Yes yes it is apeach! I enlarged the pic to look. What an exciting find! Do you know when it was taken? 

While we’re on the subject of apeach, YIN donated some goodies to needy children some time back. See the apeach box? And the gummy bears? Everyone knows Wookie loves gummy bears. I’m beginning to think apeach is really a Pichi symbol that they have between them. 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

Yes yes it is apeach! I enlarged the pic to look. What an exciting find! Do you know when it was taken? 

While we’re on the subject of apeach, YIN donated some goodies to needy children some time back. See the apeach box? And the gummy bears? Everyone knows Wookie loves gummy bears. I’m beginning to think apeach is really a Pichi symbol that they have between them. 

I think th at pic was taken  just efter her birthday 2019, she thanks the fans for the gifts they had sent and the one she holds is one of them. After I remember it was also the last time we received feedback just efter her birthday. :huh: :ph34r:  

7 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Amazing finds!!! When were these posted? Are those Apeach face masks? She has so many Apeach themed items haha

Apeach gifts and lunch box for children I think it was also 2019 when she finished the show F.together, around that time. Not 100% sure, but that's I can remember. :)

@RollyPennywhat a wonderful eyes!!  awesome!:)

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Lunita said:

I think th at pic was taken  just efter her birthday 2019, she thanks the fans for the gifts they had sent and the one she holds is one of them. After I remember it was also the last time we received feedback just efter her birthday. :huh: :ph34r:  

Apeach gifts and lunch box for children I think it was also 2019 when she finished the show F.together, around that time. Not 100% sure, but that's I can remember. :)

@RollyPennywhat a wonderful eyes!!  awesome!:)

Wow great memory thanks! Sooo... YIN just had all these Apeach trinkets several months after TYH finished filming? Hehe very sus indeed :tounge_wink:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Pichi , they are SOO BEAUTIFUL both! so pretty and cute. :Ohboy3: :happy2:

PICHI COUPLE's   Apeach :ph34r: :ph34r:

LEE DONG WOOK ...................... YOO IN NA

137189666_stsmall507x507-pad600x600f8f8f8.thumb.jpg.836c3ee8825b7fbd637451bbf59b6656.jpg        137189666_stsmall507x507-pad600x600f8f8f8.thumb.jpg.836c3ee8825b7fbd637451bbf59b6656.jpg

hhahaha... :P:lol::wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Amazing finds!!! When were these posted? Are those Apeach face masks? She has so many Apeach themed items haha

She gave the items to the needy children in Sep or Oct 2019 I think. The IG post was dated October 2019.

Yes all these apeach items which are appearing till this day. It’s a good sign. 
:fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

She gave the items to the needy children in Sep or Oct 2019 I think. The IG post was dated October 2019.

Yes all these apeach items which are appearing till this day. It’s a good sign. 

I remember the pic of him holding apeach doll if im not mistaken it was around the same time with this.. but i cant check because i forget where i saw it, someone here have post it here also right?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2OEU7NFJHq/?utm_medium=copy_link

Anw that pic she took with apeach it's from her debut anniversary sept 2019

• Like 2
  • Love 1

spacer.png

@tvN_drama IG 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVkeH7AvNrN/?utm_medium=share_sheet

I'm very excited that we will see Yoo Inna in the 15th aniversarry special of tvN that we can watch on their Youtube channel every Wednesday and Friday evening 5:30PM ( KST ) on November 3, 2021.

spacer.png

Yoo In-na 

Welcome back to tvN Yoo Inna... I think her last drama on tvN was Touch Your Heart with LDW because The Spies Who Loved Me is from MBC Drama 2020 last year. But her upcoming 2021 drama " Snowdrop " is from JTBC Drama. Most of the kdramas of Yoo Inna is from tvN drama. 

spacer.png

Yoo In-na 

photos ctto:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, RollyPenny said:

I remember the pic of him holding apeach doll if im not mistaken it was around the same time with this.. but i cant check because i forget where i saw it, someone here have post it here also right?

It was! (that was my post hehe.) It was during his November 2019 Fan meeting.  As I am googling this again, it looks like it was the 20th anniversary of HIS debut too... So many similarities. King Kong has a video of LDW preparing for this fan meeting, and he was shown holding a Apeach doll at various points in the video. Ryan and Apeach were everywhere backstage

I guess they also sent his fan meeting attendees Apeach themed water lol

IMG_1817.jpg

So Kakao owns LDW's agency -- sure. But why does YIN have so much Apeach themed stuff??? She's probably getting these from someone right? Kakao characters are like corporate branding for Kakao, right?. American companies usually give out this stuff for free for marketing purposes, e.g. Twitter doesn't sell notepads or stickers with the little blue bird -- they give them out to visitors and employees. I don't know if this is true for Kakao in Korean with Ryan/Apeach/others but like it would be... It just doesn't seem like something that you would buy...? 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, RollyPenny said:

I think it was for his fan meet in Nov 2019 if I’m not wrong. I think @dramachaserxoxohad posted photos of it. 

1 hour ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

It was! (that was my post hehe.) It was during his November 2019 Fan meeting.  As I am googling this again, it looks like it was the 20th anniversary of HIS debut too... So many similarities. King Kong has a video of LDW preparing for this fan meeting, and he was shown holding a Apeach doll at various points in the video. Ryan and Apeach were everywhere backstage

So Kakao owns LDW's agency -- sure. But why does YIN have so much Apeach themed stuff??? She's probably getting these from someone right? Kakao characters are like corporate branding for Kakao, right?. American companies usually give out this stuff for free for marketing purposes, e.g. Twitter doesn't sell notepads or stickers with the little blue bird -- they give them out to visitors and employees. I don't know if this is true for Kakao in Korean with Ryan/Apeach/others but like it would be... It just doesn't seem like something that you would buy...? 

ooh looking at the pic you just posted. See the top photo of him in the tux? That’s his look when he turned to look at her in the last scene of TYH. This has so many feels for me, why he chose that pic. I love his expression here so much, because he was looking at her. It used to be the screen saver pic for my mobile phone too hehe. I notice that fan meet featured pinkeu pinkeu quite heavily lmao.

Kakao has made a whole business out of Ryan, apeach and friends. There are many products related to them in the market, not just emoticons. There are stickers (which I also bought), stationery etc. They recently licensed the clothing chain Cotton On to have the kakao characters on their clothing. I bought the apeach tshirt hehe. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, dramachaserxoxo said:

Aah yess thank you! Haha yess there are so many similarities.. well i think these Characters are sold to public too.. but why yin use apeach as donation?  Idk for me it feels odd..and the timing hmm very very suspicious 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

spacer.png

YIN and LDW 

( photo ctto ) 

Through the years, still nothing had changed. They are still my favorite kdrama couple. Their onscreen chemistry on and off camera makes the viewers wanted more from these two sweet powerful kdrama couple. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1