WeLoveSoompi

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, aniola said:

Ok, there is one more person who are making subs for HICTM.

:tears: I don't know why I can't access anything, dl or watch

18 minutes ago, aniola said:

And finally i see Met's name written like Met not Mese

Sometimes I hear Maze and sometimes Met, but the same way I don't hear Prince! :blink:

3 hours ago, mellialuna said:

Sometimes I hear Maze and sometimes Met

I think i get where "Mase" came from. 

เมษ - last letter ษ is readed as "s" (at the beginning of syllable) or "t" (in the end). By my observation names do not always stick with spelling rule so it could have been Mese. But for me it is always Met.

3 hours ago, mellialuna said:

but the same way I don't hear Prince

I hear his name like Pin. In thai it's ปริ๊นซ์ - Prin.

The same with girl's name: ปรายฟ้า - Praifa. I still not sure how i hear it: Pai, Prai or Plai.))

But most tricky for me is Khiewkhem (Khiokhem) (เขียวเข้ม). I would never figured his name out only by hearing it.

Fan Meeting in Taipei"

Prepare to be satisfied with " Lion, ohm, sing and. " in " khao cheng meng next to my hole. Fan meeting in Taipei " May 11th. Start selling card via ibon on 17 This April

Event Date: Saturday, may 11th at 13:30 pm
Venue : Denwell 6th floor
Starting tickets:
• Special Card Reservation for line TV members, Wednesday, April 17, 12:00-13:59 PM.
• Official Card Sale Wednesday 17 April 19:00 pm Onwards

- Sales Channel: Ibon

Follow link details, tickets, seats and privileges soon.
#ComeToMeFMinTaipei
#GMMTV

[he came to see me in Qing Ming] Cast Actor Fan meeting

- event date: 2019 / 05 / 11 (VI) 13:30

event location: 6TH FLOOR OF THE 2th floor of big (Text-sword)

- ticket date:
2019 / 04 (III) 12:00 ~ 13:59 line tv member full district sneak peak
2019 / 04 (III) 19:00 ~ FULL OPEN SALE

- Ticket Ticket System: Ibon ticket system

- Ticketing page: in the website architecture please later

- Ticket Seat Photo & fan welfare coming soon

<Come To Me> Fan Meeting in Taipei

- Date&Time: 2019.05.11 (SAT) 13:30 PM

- Venue: Denwell 6F(Wenhu Line-Dazhi Station Exit2)

- Ticket Sales:
2019.04.17(WED) 12:00~13:59 (LINE TV VIP ONLY)
2019.04.17(WED) 19:00

- Ticket System: ibon
https://www.facebook.com/LINETV.taiwan/photos/a.1040059709346253/2437865869565623/?type=3&theater

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, text

Source

Seriously, i don't know whose relationship i worry about more: Thun&Met or them:^_^

Spoiler

tumblr_pppon7qCex1r9cisqo1_540.gif

tumblr_pppon7qCex1r9cisqo2_540.gif

tumblr_ppwhqrb4Qz1r9cisqo2_540.gif

tumblr_ppwhqrb4Qz1r9cisqo3_540.gif

We all touched by Thun's coming out scene with his mom,

tumblr_ppt9ebAuAy1r9cisqo2_r2_540.gif

but i also want to appreciate moments with his friends.:)

Spoiler

tumblr_ppnzoucPBN1r9cisqo4_540.gif

tumblr_ppnzoucPBN1r9cisqo6_540.gif

tumblr_ppx57zhbVb1r9cisqo4_540.gif

tumblr_ppx57zhbVb1r9cisqo5_540.gif

tumblr_ppx57zhbVb1r9cisqo7_540.gif

tumblr_ppx6p7BoVg1r9cisqo3_540.gif

all gifs by (c)

On 4/11/2019 at 9:58 PM, mellialuna said:

:tears: I don't know why I can't access anything, dl or watch

I think it is just a matter of patience. You must try and try until the dl page (mega) opening! One trick: when you are onto linkshrink page, click right on continue and select open a new page, this increase mega page speed coming! It well works for me! Of course, all similar system "offer" to you some unwanted publicities, but i never forget it is for free!

BTW, this new sub team made an excellent work, as for translation, and for insert with readable letters in any sequence as well! They also choose high level image quality! A true good surprise! Thanx again aniola!:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, aniola said:

We all touched by Thun's coming out scene with his mom,

tumblr_ppt9ebAuAy1r9cisqo2_r2_540.gif

but i also want to appreciate moments with his friends.:)

For now, i just saw ep 2, and tonight, i will jump up to ep 3. So it was very forseeable to me that something like that moment will come. Ohm have made a big step into his acting/handsomeness, and i didn't regret to watch the serie, even the plot don't offer to me great interest. BTW, "serious" things seems to start, and will gimme more satisfaction to follow ep after ep. All cast made a good job, even ex-Thun's girlfiend which isn't unpleasant to watch as they usually are. I never understood while almost all BL novels which are written by women author, they so often give irritating role to female cast?

44 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

even ex-Thun's girlfiend

If you're about Plai, she is not his ex. She, Thun, Prince and Khem are close friends.

44 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

I never understood while almost all BL novels which are written by women author, they so often give irritating role to female cast?

I think it's because if we don't have sympathy for a character then we wouldn't feel sorry for her when a guy dump her for another guy. (I don't like love-triangles for the reason that there would be third person who stays unhappy.) Also if a story needs a villain, i guess ex-girlfriend is an easy choice.

1 hour ago, gogole mongol said:

A true good surprise! Thanx again aniola!

You're welcome.:) I came across the person who are making this subs totally by chance (:D). So it was good surprise for me too. Because i didn't want to watch with gcinee-subs. (But this week i gave up, ep.6 was too emotional for me to wait.))

8 minutes ago, aniola said:

If you're about Plai, she is not his ex. She, Thun, Prince and Khem are close friends.

I'm not yet used to all cast/role, so i guess i will certainly again out of my shoes for next ep  ha haq ha

9 minutes ago, aniola said:

I think it's because if we don't have sympathy for a character then we wouldn't feel sorry for her when a guy dump her for another guy. (I don't like love-triangles for the reason that there would be third person who stays unhappy.) Also if a story needs a villain, i guess ex-girlfriend is an easy choice.

As you, i found the triangle affair is enough boring, because so much recurrent into almost all BL series/movies, so the main victim are woman. Sometimes there is exception as for Sing and Pick/Romee cpl into Puppy honey serie! Or still yet with Sing/Per and Bank into LS2! 'Poor Sing, hopefully, this time he is out of the circle!

53 minutes ago, aniola said:

An ex-boyfriend can easily be a villain too...:D Kinda would level the playing field.

35 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

As you, i found the triangle affair is enough boring, because so much recurrent into almost all BL series/movies, so the main victim are woman. Sometimes there is exception as for Sing and Pick/Romee cpl into Puppy honey serie! Or still yet with Sing/Per and Bank into LS2! 'Poor Sing, hopefully, this time he is out of the circle!

Dark Blue Midnight was also an exception.  It's seems this is particular to Thai BL especially. 

3 minutes ago, deltos said:

An ex-boyfriend can easily be a villain too...

Of course he can. It's just the talking was about girls. Also girl-villain trope kinda come in package with gay-for-you trope sometimes.:D

1 hour ago, gogole mongol said:

'Poor Sing, hopefully, this time he is out of the circle!

Here and in "The Gifted" he is main guy's best friend. And this is probably his type of roles (meaning not main ones but next to them). But i will be happy if he will be picked as main one day, i always enjoy seeing him on screen.^_^

3 hours ago, aniola said:

Here and in "The Gifted" he is main guy's best friend. And this is probably his type of roles (meaning not main ones but next to them). But i will be happy if he will be picked as main one day, i always enjoy seeing him on screen.^_^

We must remember Sing, if it wasn't the main role, play an important one into Slam Dance the series, with Drake! I know his time will come one day or another. When we look at his serie/movie list, we can to notice he is enough busy, that show he is appreciate for be part of such casting. Remember Plan (since LS2) or Guide Jirapirom Chaiya (playing Jod into Part time the serie) which always had minor role, then was first one into My bromance the series. That's why i guess on a more or less long time, one director will ask him for made the frontline! They are actors with personnality and charism on screen. Essential ingredients for a bright future!

Archived