WeLoveSoompi

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I brought my mom to meet a boyfriend who is a ghost and he is my ex again. #Tears #read

Look at him coming to cheng meng next to my hole. EP. 7: 
https://tv.line.me/v/6010698

Follow him to cheng meng next to my hole. "the end" Thursday, April 25, 2 PM. Directly on line TV.

#เชงเม้ง
#LINETVoriginals
#GMMTV

You think about it again and you will know that you died because... #who killed Aries #kill

Now my main question is: if i will have tears after next week final episode, would it be happy tears (because somehow there would be happy ending) or sad tears (because world is cruel place and if person died he stays dead).

tumblr_pq0pf3mLPK1qdlyjwo7_400.gif

2 hours ago, aniola said:

Now my main question is: if i will have tears after next week final episode, would it be happy tears (because somehow there would be happy ending) or sad tears (because world is cruel place and if person died he stays dead).

tumblr_pq0pf3mLPK1qdlyjwo7_400.gif

I can't help but think about the jar of stars...and wishes and since this is a supernatural series...anything is possible...there's a saying, better to have loved than never to have loved at all..:phew:

2 hours ago, deltos said:

I can't help but think about the jar of stars...and wishes and since this is a supernatural series...anything is possible...there's a saying, better to have loved than never to have loved at all..:phew:

Even considering that i really want for Met somewhow to become human, i cannot not think that him finaly finishing his ghost life and reincarnating would be most logical and right way to end his story. For now i don't have in my mind anything which lookes better than that, so i would be happy if series would surprise me.:)

Yes, it's a supernatural series but they weren't too much with this theme so miracle can't be magical. May be you right about the stars (in the jar and on the sky)... it's simple, beautiful and kinda fit to the story.

Also, first love not necessarily should be the last one. If Met will be gone it's not like Thun will never fall in love again. But it's not really fit with fairytale-image which most romanice stories usually have.))

45 minutes ago, aniola said:

Even considering that i really want for Met somewhow to become human, i cannot not think that him finaly finishing his ghost life and reincarnating would be most logical and right way to end his story. For now i don't have in my mind anything which lookes better than that, so i would be happy if series would surprise me.:)

Somehow, I don't think Id have a problem with him remaining a ghost as long as " touch " remained.  Of course human would be much better...

47 minutes ago, aniola said:

May be you right about the stars (in the jar and on the sky)... it's simple, beautiful and kinda fit to the story.

Well they seemed to have focused on that several times, on than birthday (when they were outside) when Mes left him the jar of stars with the note, and even in flashback when Thun's mother gave a jar of stars to Mens. So I can't think that all this "wish talk" ends in nada...lol I'm hopeful.

50 minutes ago, aniola said:

Yes, it's a supernatural series but they weren't too much with this theme so miracle can't be magical

But don't you think that just Thun's ability to see and talk with ghosts is enough? This  supernatural theme was threaded through the whole series. So anything that occurs outside the realm of natural order is supernatural which means miracles can happen. 

53 minutes ago, aniola said:

Also, first love not necessarily should be the last one. If Met will be gone it's not like Thun will never fall in love again. But it's not really fit with fairytale-image which most romanice stories usually have.))

Ah but sometimes first love is the last one... . Clearly I don't think this happens to Thun...I think there will be an HE - perhaps not one that the fans  like..but one that the characters can live with which, should be happiness in itself. 

7 hours ago, deltos said:

Ah but sometimes first love is the last one... . Clearly I don't think this happens to Thun...I think there will be an HE - perhaps not one that the fans  like..but one that the characters can live with which, should be happiness in itself. 

IMO, nothing good or bad can happens, because we are into romance imagination that swim into fairytale atmosphere. The exact thing that don't create interest to me. Nevertheless, i am following the story because of two actors i like a lot (more Ohm, which is "magnifique" in every way). Since the coming out and the love affair bbeginning, i cement more and more with the two heroes, because story becomes more complex, and heavy on emotion. The supernatural way dissapear into profit of real human feeling, with the problems it create. I forgot Mes is a ghost. I just see two peoples in search of something deep, in search of verity. I already accept any way it will end, because i always respect the director's work and his b/h end choice. My personnel satisfaction, as selfish serie's viewer, is full and well. Can't and don't ask for more. So, i well understand this is not the case for everyone. And yes, sometimes first love can be the last one! This fact made the story more beautiful (to me)!

4 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

(more Ohm, which is "magnifique" in every way).

Oh I so agree:wub:

Since the coming out and the love affair bbeginning, i cement more and more with the two heroes, because story becomes more complex, and heavy on emotion. The supernatural way dissapear into profit of real human feeling, with the problems it create. I forgot Mes is a ghost. I just see two peoples in search of something deep, in search of verity.

And this is so rare in BL the actual " coming out " I thought that scene and those leading up to that admission were wonderful. I also think that at that same moment we all reflected on our own coming out story. It was refreshing to say the least. There is this question that floats through - how do we make this work inspire of the barriers ? Like you said, it's two people trying to connect.

I already accept any way it will end, because i always respect the director's work and his b/h end choice. My personnel satisfaction, as selfish serie's viewer, is full and well. Can't and don't ask for more. So, i well understand this is not the case for everyone. And yes, sometimes first love can be the last one! This fact made the story more beautiful (to me)!

I love and respect this directors work. His storytelling skills cut deep and just bring you into what is going on. He really pulls the emotions out of the actors and puts them on the table. Yes, we always want more I think however it ends will be HE. This series is clearly in my rewatch column. :)

16 hours ago, deltos said:

But don't you think that just Thun's ability to see and talk with ghosts is enough? This  supernatural theme was threaded through the whole series. So anything that occurs outside the realm of natural order is supernatural which means miracles can happen. 

Compered with many other tv-shows supernatural element in HICTM is quite low, just enough to make a story but not enough to expect all kind of miracles to happen. I mean that there is more spiritual than magical. That is why making wish to the star - believable, but if, for example, Khem will drag them to some kind of magician he is definitely turns out to be fraud not real one.

That i was trying to say by "miracle can't be magical". Since my associations for magic is kind of Harry Potter-thing.

18 hours ago, deltos said:

So I can't think that all this "wish talk" ends in nada...lol I'm hopeful.

It's good you brought theme of stars up. I'm so like this idea now.:rolleyes:

16 hours ago, deltos said:

Somehow, I don't think Id have a problem with him remaining a ghost as long as " touch " remained.  Of course human would be much better...

I think there is moral dilemma. As i understood they believe that after death a person reincarnate. So it's a natural going of things. Even if he stuck as a ghost in the middle.. when waiting is over he will reincarnate eventually. So probably for Thun would feel totally wrong to hold Met back when by all rules he should move on.

11 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

because we are into romance imagination that swim into fairytale atmosphere

I love how you phrased it.^_^

It such a quest to find a song (if i like the one) from the end of a episode, trying to decode name of the artist from printed thai letters.:wacko::D

If someone interested:

From ep.4

Spoiler

From ep.5

Spoiler

From ep.6

Spoiler

From ep.7

Spoiler

It's good you brought theme of stars up. I'm so like this idea now.:rolleyes:

well it was put out there...and is resting..so far this director does waste camera time..on nonessential stuff...it all come back so maybe..just maybe when you wish upon a star...LOL

I think there is moral dilemma. As i understood they believe that after death a person reincarnate. So it's a natural going of things. Even if he stuck as a ghost in the middle.. when waiting is over he will reincarnate eventually. So probably for Thun would feel totally wrong to hold Met back when by all rules he should move on.

I would agree except, Mes has already say he has broken the rules...using his powers to grasp items etc...so you can't put toothpaste back into the tube...maybe there are a couple other rules that can be broken now...including ( this is far fetched) reincarnating back into your original self/body...I know I'm pushing the envelope here..:joy:  Special dispensation perhaps...well see next week for sure.either way..bring tissues.

43 minutes ago, deltos said:

Mes has already say he has broken the rules...using his powers to grasp items etc...

And he was paying for this by starting to disappear. Seemed like warning. So probably the punishment can be a disappearing for good which breaks the circle of reincarnations.

Btw, every time when Thun're saying this phrase a bit cynical question pops up in my head: "well, and how you going to do this?.." (just before i'm starting to melt because it's still very touching).

tumblr_pq849zA5lF1r9cisqo5_r1_400.gif

1 hour ago, deltos said:

including ( this is far fetched) reincarnating back into your original self/body...

Only it means that Met should be born again, and Thun have to wait for him for 18-20 years.:phew:

49 minutes ago, aniola said:

Btw, every time when Thun're saying this phrase a bit cynical question pops up in my head: "well, and how you going to do this?.." (just before i'm starting to melt because it's still very touching).

Yes he does say that a lot...it has a meaning I'm sure...right now I'm banking the jar of stars:joy: Oh yeah that scene and the other one...makes everyone a puddle...LOL

51 minutes ago, aniola said:

Only it means that Met should be born again, and Thun have to wait for him for 18-20 years.:phew:

Oh I was thinking way out there.like reincarnated back into himself as he is now.  In other words...he leaves and comes back as himself at this point...with full memories..a gift if you will. Told ya it was out there...ok so I'm gonna go now and watch selected clips of the preview for E8...would be great is a sub was 7 was done tonight ! Can't wait for the cards....LOL

Archived