Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, lukieluke said:

If anyone is interested, I'm currently working on an English translation of the novel.

 

https://www.wattpad.com/713325527-he's-coming-to-me-eng-translation-title-page

Thank you so much ! How I wish you were translating the actual series -  your translation is nuanced and closer to the real way English reads..as opposed to just English words on paper. ( or screen )
Thanks again !

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Add: I can't choose, giant kid!!
Aries: I don't want to choose. I melt every number.

#เชงเม้งEP4 : 
http://tv.line.me/v/5832543
He came to make a comment next to my hole.
New episode every Thursday 2 PM ONLY ON LINE TV

 

Image may contain: 9 people, people smiling, text

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Example #cheng meng ep5
" the truth is about to appear, but something is about to disappear..."

He came to cheng meng next to my hole. EP. Lol
Thursday, April 4th, 2 PM. Directly on line TV.

#เชงเม้ง
#LINETVoriginals
#GMMTV

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you ready? Do you want to practice? #I warned you.
See you tomorrow! #Cheng Meng ep5

He came to cheng meng next to my hole. EP. Lol
Watch live at the same time Thursday 4 April 2 pm on line tv only

#เชงเม้ง
#LINETVoriginals
#GMMTV

 

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Turn on the sound to listen to the words of brother Aries.
Let's watch live at the same time at 2 pm on line tv only.

Waiting to talk to everyone at hashtag #cheng meng ep5

#LINETVoriginals
#GMMTV

 

 

Press to watch #cheng meng ep5 now.

https://tv.line.me/special/live/2238

 

His kiss that makes us... hurt
Why are you doing this!!

 

 

From love that you can touch with your heart. Finally you can touch it with your body.
#ใจบางเหลือเกิน #ที่สุดเลยเว้ยแก

He came to cheng meng next to my hole.
EVERY THURSDAY 2 pm on line tv only

 

#เชงเม้งEP5
#LINETVoriginals
#GMMTV

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow ! Just wow ! E5 was amazing !  And Ohm solo dialog on the balcony.....da$m...he nailed it...It was spot on !  The pairing of Ohm and Singto is just so refreshing and powerful ! They brought a tear to my eye...and that ain't easy to do for me...Such an emotional rollercoaster ride...Loved the episode...reminds you that you have a heart !

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

" I'm not stupid, brother. I don't know how you feel about me
#น้ำตามาเต็ม #ฉันร้องไห้กับซีนนี้

Look at him coming to cheng meng next to my hole. EP. 5: 
https://tv.line.me/v/5929470

New episode every Thursday 2 pm on line tv only
#เชงเม้ง
#LINETVoriginals
#GMMTV

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to see the group not active.i came here for transelation..for now its my favorite drama wish the sub complited faster...now it has only one translation and only 4 parts of episode 5 , probebly will be complete only few hours but it's tiring to wait like this 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, JAN said:

Sorry to see the group not active.i came here for transelation..for now its my favorite drama wish the sub complited faster...now it has only one translation and only 4 parts of episode 5 , probebly will be complete only few hours but it's tiring to wait like this 

If you search the Net, actually you'll found five ep with eng sub. As LINETV links aren't available in my country, i don't had another choice for have the chance to watch the series! I'm not at all into fantasy/fairy tales, so i decided to watch only for main actors (Ohm/Singto), and totally neglect about the inner story! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's the way i regularly use for obtain eng sub ep for each series i'm interested in. Unfortunately, they stopped for Great men academy, nevertheless, Winspedia offer the possibilty to get all eng sub eps. Havn't yet watch only one ep and i'm affraid with it because i saw just a few seconds (for test quality) an extract showing a girl with "electrifying" hand? Maybe i will stop just after first ep  ha ha ha

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

That's the way i regularly use for obtain eng sub ep for each series i'm interested in. Unfortunately, they stopped for Great men academy, nevertheless, Winspedia offer the possibilty to get all eng sub eps. Havn't yet watch only one ep and i'm affraid with it because i saw just a few seconds (for test quality) an extract showing a girl with "electrifying" hand? Maybe i will stop just after first ep  ha ha ha

there are other subbers for HCTM...only they are slower...and to tbh their translation is way better...actually, GMA is coming to Netflix I don't know how soon...I watched  GMA well I started at E5 because the trailer caught my attention...so I watched the rest...it was the only game in town so...it filled the void:joy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have to give a gift to a lover, what will you give?
For Brother Aries is... this song

Look at him coming to cheng meng next to my hole. EP. 5: 
https://tv.line.me/v/5929470

New episode every Thursday 2 pm on line tv only
#เชงเม้ง
#LINETVoriginals
#GMMTV

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, deltos said:

there are other subbers for HCTM...only they are slower...and to tbh their translation is way better...

I guess other subbers made a better good work, because it is easy to do  ha ha ha Winspedia and GCinee are certainly the worst on the market, but for me, it's enough good, because my first interest is to watch my fav actors for this serie. What they says have less importance. I much appreciate the voice's sound, which is characteristic for both. For now, i have just watch to ep2, but i know some tears are coming, so i watch it as a gourmet do, slowly, appreciating each moment! I will be more attentive to words when love time will to appear and emerge!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gogole mongol said:

I guess other subbers made a better good work, because it is easy to do  ha ha ha Winspedia and GCinee are certainly the worst on the market, but for me, it's enough good, because my first interest is to watch my fav actors for this serie. What they says have less importance. I much appreciate the voice's sound, which is characteristic for both. For now, i have just watch to ep2, but i know some tears are coming, so i watch it as a gourmet do, slowly, appreciating each moment! I will be more attentive to words when love time will to appear and emerge!

 

so true...I watch raw most of the time then follow up with dialog.  My take is, if they can't act and show me the feelings and emotions...the words they say become null and void.  I'm positive you will become more attentive to the words around E5....:joy:.  So, continue to eat slowly and savor each moment - it's worth it.  This drama is clearly  quite an appreciative surprise - acting, music, and directing is on point -no wasted scenes ! I don't I've yet said, " now what was that for ? " Every scene and piece of dialog has a purpose...longing looks lead to something rather than just hang out to dry while music plays !

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2019 at 12:37 AM, deltos said:

so true...I watch raw most of the time then follow up with dialog.  My take is, if they can't act and show me the feelings and emotions...the words they say become null and void.

 

That's also the way i do with raw. I experienced that manner with a few BL series that showed me if actors have enough skill to create some inner thrills by just watching them acting (without understanding chinese or thai language). That's why i never read novel, because i know inevitably some undesirable distortions will be create during the viewing, between novel and serie's script. If each dialog into HCTM have a meaning, for me, the main theme is like fantasy tale, which, to my eyes have no interest. I only like story/script who have relation with reality. Even it can turn into bad or happy ending. I'm so glad to watch again Pawat Chittsawangdee (Ohm) which was so impressive into MIR's love confession in the Book's room!  The same impression Perth does in every LBC eps! So young and so gifted that made me speechless!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...