WeLoveSoompi

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, deltos said:

these two scenes had me LMAO....

Same.:lol: And i find this way to change ghost's clothes interesting. Well, since i couldn't understand what they're saying (only the very end was quite obvious) then at least i tried to understand rules of being a ghost in the series.))

Anyway, i like it, since it was interesting to watch even without subs.^_^ (And i'm suddenly having temporally fan-crash on Singto.:lol:)

2 hours ago, Rainbow231 said:

Will there be English sub for this series?

Let's hope for it.;)

48 minutes ago, aniola said:

Same.:lol: And i find this way to change ghost's clothes interesting. Well, since i couldn't understand what they're saying (only the very end was quite obvious) then at least i tried to understand rules of being a ghost in the series.))

Anyway, i like it, since it was interesting to watch even without subs.^_^ (And i'm suddenly having temporally fan-crash on Singto.:lol:)

Just watched it again - just to make sure that I hadn't eaten too much - ( there's has been a BL drought lately).  It's still good - still funny and well directed. There's no wasted space in filming - everything you see has a purpose like

Spoiler

I'm waiting to see the real meaning of those incense sticks...they are important. Also loved seeing the " ghost dad " that was touching.

I also like seeing the new Singto ( haven't seen him play a character like this ).  He and Ohm play well. Looking forward to this series with and without subs...they act for understanding.:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm waiting to see the real meaning of those incense sticks...they are important. Also loved seeing the " ghost dad " that was touching.

Spoiler

I thought sticks just allow a ghost to be outside graveyard. So i guess Tum found the way with electric(?) one to be able to bring Met into his home.

I'm more curious why Tum (when he was crying about his father's death) was able to hug Met.

18 minutes ago, aniola said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I thought sticks just allow a ghost to be outside graveyard. So i guess Tum found the way with electric(?) one to be able to bring Met into his home.

I'm more curious why Tum (when he was crying about his father's death) was able to hug Met.

Spoiler

Yeah I was surprised that they could hug also - I wonder if his father's presence had something to do with that ? Not only that, but sitting on the car at the lake...it's seems the ghost/living trope is being tested...it's exciting to see something different...

Have you seen their photoshoot for Hamburger Mag ?  A three story concept - very well done.

1 minute ago, aniola said:

Btw, one of the possibilities how we'll get engsub.

cool !

1 hour ago, deltos said:
  Hide contents

Yeah I was surprised that they could hug also - I wonder if his father's presence had something to do with that ? Not only that, but sitting on the car at the lake...it's seems the ghost/living trope is being tested...it's exciting to see something different...

Spoiler

Or because Tum was emotionally devastated and did it without thinking. Also he probably has some kind of gift since he can see ghosts, and even know how they died. So may be he can touch them as well.

I think ghosts can interact with objects as they want. Like they can open a door or just go through it. Also i'm not really understand if they can eat (other wise what else did Gunsmile-ghost want to do with chicken leg?)). Also i was surprised to see that Met slept and had dreams.

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Have you seen their photoshoot for Hamburger Mag ?  A three story concept - very well done.

Of course. Pleasure for my eyes which still pops up ones in a while here and there.:lol:

1 hour ago, aniola said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Or because Tum was emotionally devastated and did it without thinking. Also he probably has some kind of gift since he can see ghosts, and even know how they died. So may be he can touch them as well.

I think ghosts can interact with objects as they want. Like they can open a door or just go through it. Also i'm not really understand if they can eat (other wise what else did Gunsmile-ghost want to do with chicken leg?)). Also i was surprised to see that Met slept and had dreams.

Of course. Pleasure for my eyes which still pops up ones in a while here and there.:lol:

Spoiler

perhaps it's the gift - and will it happen again now that he's no longer a child ?  Well, Gumsmile was eating the chicken and a banana..this one has twists..it doesn't follow the typical ghost lore - so it will be interesting to see how everything plays out. It's almost like a  AU ghost  universe :joy:

Come on, Aries. I want to have fun.

Watch Repeat EP. 1 > 
tv.line.me/tl/5584863
He came to make a comment next to my hole.
EVERY THURSDAY 2 PM ONLY ON LINE TV

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and text

His other special came to cheng meng next to my hole. It's a unique ending song in each EP. Wait to follow, listen to each other.

EP. This 1 is a dream song... or not-Ann Come (the work of the year. Prof. 2540)

Watch Repeat EP. 1 CLICK NOW > 
https://tv.line.me/tl/5584863

Aries is so sensitive. Do you think it's true? #Full of emotions

Let's go to see feeling. I can't fight in the picture. I'm going to make a comment next to my hole. EP. 1 > https://tv.line.me/v/5584863

New episode every Thursday 2 PM ONLY ON LINE TV
#เชงเม้ง
#LINETVoriginals
#GMMTV

Do you know? 5 the truth of "he comes to make a comment next to my hole"
Some of them don't say. I don't know.

Look at him coming to cheng meng next to my hole. EP. 1 > 
https://tv.line.me/v/5584863

If you want to know someone to swap, ask... do you have a boyfriend?

Look at him coming to cheng meng next to my hole. EP. 1 > https://tv.line.me/v/5584863

#เชงเม้ง
#LINETVoriginals
#GMMTV

Tomorrow, let's go to travel with. Tour. Brother Aries will be fun!!
He came to cheng meng next to my hole. EP. 2 Thursday 14 March 2 PM ONLY ON LINE TV

"what is the world for brother Aries to learn more"
He came to cheng meng next to my hole. EP. Lol
See you tonight! 2 pm on line tv only

#เชงเม้ง
#LINETVoriginals
#GMMTV

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, text

There is something for ".-Aries " can't sleep.

EP song. 2 special version from the director who is really going to use this scene, but the album is out of the year. Prof. 2541 change to music. Just understand - j CET > 
https://tv.line.me/v/5658051

If brother Aries dies slower, 1 years will be this song.

#เชงเม้ง
#LINETVoriginals
#GMMTV

On 3/10/2019 at 8:26 PM, aniola said:

If someone interested there is first episode with engsub on gcinee-site (not perfect but quite understandable)http://gcinee.com/hes-coming-to-me-เขามาเชงเม้งข้างๆหล/

As TV Line is unavailable in my country (subbed or not), thanks a lot for the link.:thumbsup:

Archived