[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Guest Rosepetal

Thanks so much for sharing the goodies here as well, 7875 and wrblee for our eyes to enjoy!!!

There are lots of great pics of Ha-Joon, hehe, love it!!! Seriously, Do-Gyung and Ji-Sung and even that police guy all look fabulous!!! :lol:

AIR CITY FIGHTING!!!

P.S. I just read an news article saying that the viewership rating does not relate to viewers' emotions/feelings!!

Only because older generation audience tend to stick to traditional television to watch their dramas or shows whereas younger generations tend to rely on computer/internet downloading to watch alot at their convenient time in their schedule (especially students). And also alot of audience like to view the episodes of their favorite dramas or shows from the broadcasting company's website by paying the fee to watch again.

The good news is that AIR CITY is no. 1 on On-Line VOD Service ("Watch Again") list.....I was very happy to hear that!!

That also explains why alot of AC fans in Korea knew of so many people around them watch AC but the rating is low, were puzzled but now we can understand a little better! YEAHYYY! :):)

The good news is that AIR CITY is no. 1 on On-Line VOD Service ("Watch Again") list.....I was very happy to hear that!!

That also explains why alot of AC fans in Korea knew of so many people around them watch AC but the rating is low, were puzzled but now we can understand a little better! YEAHYYY! :):)

WOW...SO Happy to hear that....as we talked about rating measurement before. Sometimes, it's got doubt where the boxs of rating are. ^^

Here is set of Jw Jinwook shipper esp. for Rosepetal ^^

In Thai board, we got shipper for this couple more than Jiwoo vs. JJ

jwandjwvs9.jpg

Guest josephinep

WOW...SO Happy to hear that....as we talked about rating measurement before. Sometimes, it's got doubt where the boxs of rating are. ^^

In china, we got more shipper for Jiwoo and JJ with rational anaysis on it.

Episode 10 PREVIEW

수하물시스템의 문제로 비행기가 이착륙을 하지 못해 공항은 혼선을 빚는다. 도경

(최지우)은 벨트위에 제멋대로 떨어지는 수하물들을 처리하기 위해 고심하고, 결국

아직 오픈 안한 제 2터미널의 수화물 라인을 이용하기로 한다.

지성(이정재)은 자신을 해외 근무지로 보내려던 재무(장용)에게 다시 한 번 기회를

달라며 공항에 남게 해달라고 한다. 다행히 허락을 받은 지성은 본원으로부터 전문

위조지폐범의 입국 소식을 접하고, 범인을 예의주시하며 밀착 추적한다.

한편, 도경은 공항에 폭탄을 설치했다는 어느 한 협박범의 전화를 받게 되는데...

:)

thanks Rosepetal for the wonderful news.. hehe #1 on VOD watch list.. WooHoo!! ^^

In china, we got more shipper for Jiwoo and JJ, we have rational anaysis on it.

For me, I agree DG is perfect match with JS. ^^ I wanna see kiss scene so badly now..can't wait..^^

But behind scene, it just feel that Jiwoo is closer to Jinwook more than LJJ..

or may be the clip we saw not much of Jiwoo and LJJ together..

So For me Jiwoo with LJJ/LJW shipper is fine...both are good!! :rolleyes:

aircitysubssmallbe4.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVEN SUBBING SQUAD

Episode 6 *SToRMiR* ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translators: asiandreamer117

Spot Translator: javabeans

Timer: julier

Editor/QC: Athaclena42

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

Thank you for the subs... you're the best, with s2 :rolleyes:

Guest hanihash

P.S. I just read an news article saying that the viewership rating does not relate to viewers' emotions/feelings!!

Only because older generation audience tend to stick to traditional television to watch their dramas or shows whereas younger generations tend to rely on computer/internet downloading to watch alot at their convenient time in their schedule (especially students). And also alot of audience like to view the episodes of their favorite dramas or shows from the broadcasting company's website by paying the fee to watch again.

That also explains why alot of AC fans in Korea knew of so many people around them watch AC but the rating is low, were puzzled but now we can understand a little better! YEAHYYY!

Wow this is news indeed rosepetal! I'm glad they realise this. Maybe they should reassess how they do ratings ya! If older viewers are into historical dramas, the younger people in the family will have no chance to grab the remote and change channels to watch AirCity. This is when the seniors start pulling rank and exercise veto power over the TV remote control.

This news also goes to show all the Soompiers who have been viewing live or downloading VODs online have contributed to the statistics too!! Yayyyy!!! Rosepetal you made my Saturday so much brighter while I wait in anticipation for member's of this thread to post their views on Episode 9 when that long awaited and much hoped for HDK and KJS clinch is going to explode on screen.

AirCity rocks, people!!!

Guest ripgal

msau99 , thanx a lot for the chinese site link. Reading the insights of the chinese fans made me laugh and giggle..they seriously have amusing insights. :lol:

Altho I'm anticipating the kiss between KJS and HDG, I hope they don't put it in Ep 9 tho. Cos it would be too abrupt for me, for KJS was already so confused in Ep 8 and there was so little interaction between him and HDG in Ep 7 and Ep 8. A kiss in Ep 9 would like make it too rushed.. A chinese fan in the forum even commented that maybe the kiss is gona be just a fake kiss to fool the baddies. :lol: And there're many more amusing insights..

Alas, I just hope the kissing scene is not merely a stint to salvage the ratings. Cos obviously nothing of this sort would help make the plot better..;)

Guest apple red

Episode 10 PREVIEW

수하물시스템의 문제로 비행기가 이착륙을 하지 못해 공항은 혼선을 빚는다. 도경

(최지우)은 벨트위에 제멋대로 떨어지는 수하물들을 처리하기 위해 고심하고, 결국

아직 오픈 안한 제 2터미널의 수화물 라인을 이용하기로 한다.

지성(이정재)은 자신을 해외 근무지로 보내려던 재무(장용)에게 다시 한 번 기회를

달라며 공항에 남게 해달라고 한다. 다행히 허락을 받은 지성은 본원으로부터 전문

위조지폐범의 입국 소식을 접하고, 범인을 예의주시하며 밀착 추적한다.

한편, 도경은 공항에 폭탄을 설치했다는 어느 한 협박범의 전화를 받게 되는데...

:)

thanks Rosepetal for the wonderful news.. hehe #1 on VOD watch list.. WooHoo!! ^^

thanks...

now waiting for the translation :w00t:

http://photo8.yupoo.com/20070614/134338_1889598454.jpg

the guy in this pic look alike Lee Dongwook B)

Guest kyotoji

Alas, I just hope the kissing scene is not merely a stint to salvage the ratings. Cos obviously nothing of this sort would help make the plot better..;)

^^ same here... cos i got to know quite a number of kiss scenes in some korea dramas are actually put in just to pull up the ratings... i feel so disappointed as it really ruin the meaning

Just finished watching Ep.9.....KISSING SCENE!! Wow....HDG step first ha.haha

but I can't get what's in mind of JS...why next day, they seemed nothing happened!! very confusing what JS think about DG??

AnYWaY, My friend told BAD NEWS that due to low rating so this drama is cut episode from 20 to 16 ep.

IS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT THIS??? PLS CONFIRM....

coz new drama 9 End out of 2 will be aired replacing this drama , on air 14 July 07!!

IF it's true, I'll be so sad to hear it... :tears::tears:

Guest hanihash

really? well...i wanna see how it ends...hope it's not abrupt

It's doesn't really matter how many episodes as long as the story is good. I'm afraid they waited too long to focus on the HDG-KJS story and paid too much attention to the airport and the action scenes. 7875 tell us more about episode 9. We're dying to know.

Guest Cerise

Hello Everyone... :D

Woow.. I have to say.. You guys post really long post. I've been around this thread for few days now. I've decided not to post anything before I go through the whole thing. I had fun. Thank you really. I've read a lot of great reviews.

I'm still in ep.6 ... Thank you WithS2 :wub: I can watch it with subs now... I absolutely love the drama. The main reason I watched it is because of LJJ. But now, I won't miss it because of the cast and the setting. It's really amazing. However, I think that the story is a little bit lost sometimes... Otherwise, the drama is really great.

AIR CITY FIGHTING~~! B)

Guest ripgal

So the kissing scene happened in Ep 9? Now I am really irked.. that's like a bit too fast? And they even acted as if nothing happened? Then what was the kiss for? :crazy: Just to pull up the ratings?

Editted: I just saw the kissing GIF in Ep 9..but it was quite small so I can't comment.. But I could see it's HDG's initiative..:P

Ep 10 Preview

http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/aircity.../preview_10.swf

credits:kdocn

Guest josephinep

Just finished watching Ep.9.....KISSING SCENE!! Wow....HDG step first ha.haha

but I can't get what's in mind of JS...why next day, they seemed nothing happened!! very confusing what JS think about DG??

AnYWaY, My friend told BAD NEWS that due to low rating so this drama is cut episode from 20 to 16 ep.

IS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT THIS??? PLS CONFIRM....

coz new drama 9 End out of 2 will be aired replacing this drama , on air 14 July 07!!

IF it's true, I'll be so sad to hear it... :tears::tears:

I think your friend made mistakes.

1. All Chinese and Korean JW fans knew Air City only has 16 episodes instead of 20 episodes!!!

2. When Japan TV purchased 16 episodes of AC in March

Archived