[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Guest gracew

it's really nice to see such a lively discussion... i guess some of us just had to vent our frustrations after watching that episode of AC... but i'm sure the majority of us will still watch AC for the cast. :) looking forward to this weekend for AC!! weekends=AC.. hehehe

Same goes for me as well. Looking forward to this weekend again. I agree that there are scenes are 'unbelievable' ...etc and am very glad to know that the AC production team is aware and doing something about it. Let's hope there's gonna be a turnaround into a better plot. Anyway, I'll still support AC all the way......

Aja Fighting !

:tongue2:

Guest fivemagic

Same goes for me as well. Looking forward to this weekend again. I agree that there are scenes are 'unbelievable' ...etc and am very glad to know that the AC production team is aware and doing something about it. Let's hope there's gonna be a turnaround into a better plot. Anyway, I'll still support AC all the way......

Aja Fighting !

:tongue2:

Same with me as well..........eventhough I haven't seen all the episodes of AC from beginning to end (episode 1 thru 8), I will still continue to support AC until it ends. From what I have read earlier from other soompiers, we still have to wait for the 'KISS' and love from Ji Sung and Do Young to happen, and it hasn't happened yet, so I want to see how it will develop, whether JS will start first or vice versa, but in any event, I am sure they are both professional kissers and good at whatever they are acting out. I also hope to see some turn of events happen and a good plot for the next episode.........Air City fighting!!!

The production team is currently shooting 9th and 10th episode in an island situated off the west coast(sorry for not able to translate the name). It seems that this is their “secret weapon” to boost the viewing rate of the coming 9th episode. Compared to the earlier part of the drama, there would be more concise and consolidated story line, more sense or urgency and love scene.บ

Thanks Hyc for the good news...

After reading many discussion here some are disappointed due to storyline..So I hope the news can change their mind of this drama.

I agree with ay_link that though after Ep.5 about sisterly relation is the 1st weak point of this drama, but it's good that this drama still draw people who love or not love this drama to discuss and share what they thought. Coz at least it means, this drama had interested them to post their thought here....better than leaving and say nothing...that's why this thread is still alive with HOT issue ^^

For me, I agree with sisterly relation had ruin this drama but I still enjoy watching coz it make me exciting and wanna know what's going on. And of course, I'll keep watching it til the end and keep my finger cross that "SECRET WEAPON" will have good impact for next episode....

AC FIGHTING!!

Who is the guy that is always with the girl and Kim jisung? He's hott and she kicks BUTT <3

i love those two :DD

I'm starting to like Kang HaJoon, he is such a funny, reckless kind of guy.

In episode 8, he's so funny and cute. I think he does like CJW but i really want CJW to be with Kim Jisung <33

At first I thought he was a snob and tries to act cool, but he really cares for CJW and its nice that he wishes CJW happiness rather than his own selfishness.

mann, im going to need an GIF or icon or something for this drama XD

hi all.

i've been a silent reader since day one.

tks for the caps & summaries & provoking thots. i wish i can write as well as u guys... :sweatingbullets:

but i'm not really into the plot...i'm just a 'blind follower' :blush:

so, as long as i can see the 3 JJJ's (Jung Jae, Ji Woo, Jin Wook) in action, i'm okay with it.

and no matter how ridiculous the storyline goes, i'll still go ga-ga...

Air City Hwaiting!

*hello to ellabel unni. jj - kitten here*

hi all.

tks for the caps & summaries & provoking thots. i wish i can write as well as u guys... :sweatingbullets:

so, as long as i can see the 3 JJJ's (Jung Jae, Ji Woo, Jin Wook) in action, i'm okay with it.

Air City Hwaiting!

same goes here!...as long as I can watch the 3JJJ...I am happy.! :D ...I admit I am a real "blind follower"..I don't care how ridiculous the storyline goes, coz all these times I watched the drama without understand a word (well, except...love and thankyou)...even my husband said I have gone crazy! :w00t:

Looking forward for the weekend!....Go AC go! hehehe!

Guest mookie

hi everybody,

I have only caught glimpses of AC, but fr these caps, it's a must-see... :w00t: LJJ is soo hott... :blush:

viewimage775f53pj8.jpg

viewimage777aabjh6.jpg

viewimagees5.jpg

viewimage77b572an6.jpg

viewimage77d2betc4.jpg

DC inside

Guest hanihash

hi everybody,

I have only caught glimpses of AC, but fr these caps, it's a must-see... :w00t: LJJ is soo hott... :blush:

[

Omigod mookie!!!! I nearly jumped out of my seat in front of the computer at the office when I scrolled down this page and saw your screencaps. Good thing my breakfast didn't fall on the floor! Oh thank you so much for making my day. Hhhhmmmmmm.....maybe I should use 'em as wallpaper. Oh be still my heart!!! The sight of this hunkalicious Korean man is going to put me on cloud 9 all day! My undying gratitude mookie chingu!

Guest apple red

1. why did Ji sung had confused hurt look ? What did HDK said to him ? (referring to the hotel room scene where HDK meet him)

2.What did exactly the investigator said to HDK and made KJS was so mad and punch him ?

Hmm since noone answer my questions, i will add with another question

3. Why the agents picked up KJS while he's suspended (eps 7 the last part when they were in Hongkong). He's not supposed to be on duty right ? And who's the NIS lady talking to since she was so shocked to see they picked up KJS ?

I hope someone is willing to answer my curiosity ...and thanks

I think the NIS lady is the most lucky character in this drama. She's surrounded by more cute and handsome guy than HDK :lol: .

3. Why the agents picked up KJS while he's suspended (eps 7 the last part when they were in Hongkong). He's not supposed to be on duty right ? And who's the NIS lady talking to since she was so shocked to see they picked up KJS ?

I think the NIS lady is the most lucky character in this drama. She's surrounded by more cute and handsome guy than HDK :lol: .

I dont understand korean but i'll try to help you with that... someone pls correct me if i got it wrong...

3. KJS called the agent in HK. I guess he knows the agent well and they do respect him.... so probably out of personal favour since they know he is a good and able NIS agent

4. NIS lady was probably talking to their boss back at the airport in Incheon... the older guy... he probably suspected KJS would turn up in HK and wanted to know if they have seen him...

Guest ellabel

Anyways, having read through the past few pages, I came to realise that there are around 4 type of viewers in this thread

(1) Storyline doesnt matter so long as he's hot, looks hot and stays hot

(2) Storyline doesnt matter so long as there's plenty of love and kisses

(3) Storyline does matter a bit but I should lower my expectations to match what the writers give me

(4) Everything matters because I refuse to be taken on a ride by writers who think I am dumb

This is not meant to be offending to anyone and I think the diversity in opinion is great since everyone is entitled to their opinion. I just wanted to stress that I am not trying to impose my thoughts on anyone but thank you for giving me an outlet to express my thoughts 0=)

that was a good classification, blinkiz... :)

it really depends on a person's preference.... it's just a matter of enjoying it or not.... if you feel that it's not up to your standards then nobody is forcing you to watch.... and there are those who see potential in AC despite the flaws or inconsistencies so they continue to watch...... at the end of the day, it's still your personal satisfaction and enjoyment that matters.

The varied and sensible posts here are proofs that Air City is worthy enough to be discussed and very smart people are giving it a chance coz they feel that it's worth the trouble. it's so nice to read different opinions here... that was what the forum is for.... sensible and "meaty" discussions.... anyway, we can always agree to disagree, right?

Me.... I'm just happy to see CJW act in another K-drama after a long time. The fact that she's in an entirely different role makes it more palatable to me. I'm also glad to see LJJ in a drama. I always admire his brilliance as an actor and watching him with those soulful eyes and macho image makes me love him more. After watching many so-so dramas lately, I'm just grateful that Air City tries to be different, with big production values, great cast , a delightful location and awesome ost. (I love dbsk) :P

hi all.

Air City Hwaiting!

Nice to see many newbies in this thread.. those silent admirers who also enjoy the drama.

Hi!!! jj babie.. where's jd? :D

*gasp* :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:mookie chingu... those hawt LJJ caps made me drool. :w00t:

Guest apple red

I dont understand korean but i'll try to help you with that... someone pls correct me if i got it wrong...

3. KJS called the agent in HK. I guess he knows the agent well and they do respect him.... so probably out of personal favour since they know he is a good and able NIS agent

4. NIS lady was probably talking to their boss back at the airport in Incheon... the older guy... he probably suspected KJS would turn up in HK and wanted to know if they have seen him...

thanks Misth

I think NIS agents love to broke the rule too..not just KJS :lol: .

ANyway, i do think that KJS was also surprise that HDK told KHJ about his ex lovers (SMW). he told HDk about him and SMW and that made SMW shocked and hurt, and i think the part that HDK told KHJ was also hurt KJS. That's showing how close HDK with KHJ and not to mention She trust him so well

1. HDK said she's sorry. KJS told her it's not her fault. She's also a victim. And their target is Wang Wei(the man who fainted in the airplane in Episode 1 and got deported later). He also told DK not to worry about KHJ because he will protect him. KJS asked HDK to go back to Korea.

2. The conversation before KJS came in was roughly like this. The investigator was being rude to HDK. He was saying that she seemed to be very popular with men. They received many phone calls, and some asking to see her. Asking how she was separated from KJM(the man who gave her the bag with the drugs hidden in the shoes). The investigator took the food that HDK didn't eat and asked her if she had some backup in the NIS. The agent was going to come and visit her himself.

HDK said, "If you are not investigating anymore, please let me go."

Investigator, "Why, are you ashamed?"

HDK, "Other than here, is there any other place..."

Before she can finish, the investigator said, "This is better than the jail. Do you know what kind of women are kept inside there? Today we will chat slowly."

HDK," I want to see the chief investigator(officer?)."

Investigator," Sit down. You want me to handcuff you? This type of people always give us headache."

KJS, "What do you mean by this type of people?"

Investigator,"Who are you? The NIS agent? (To HDK) Is this person your lover too? " So KJS punched him. :P

3. What misth said is right. KJS called the HK agent prior to their action. And the agent said they will pick him up in 10 minutes time. In the car the lady agent was talking to her boss in Incheon. The boss wanted to know if she had seen KJS. But when they picked up KJS, she told the boss that she didn't see him.

The HK agent told the 2 NIS agent from Korea he trusted KJS better than the 2 of them.

Guest jtranla

Thank you, Hyc for the explanation. Can't wait for ep 9 & 10...hope the storyline will be better and maybe we will get to see some romantic scenes between the lead actors.

1. HDK said she's sorry. KJS told her it's not her fault. She's also a victim. And their target is Wang Wei(the man who fainted in the airplane in Episode 1 and got deported later). He also told DK not to worry about KHJ because he will protect him. KJS asked HDK to go back to Korea.

etc..

Guest apple red

Thanks HYC...

at least now i know why KJS was so mad. He was right to punch him since they made her looks cheaper ...GRRRRRRRRR..

an investigator should at least give her some respect since she was still a suspect (not a criminal punishment yet)

2. The conversation before KJS came in was roughly like this. The investigator was being rude to HDK. He was saying that she seemed to be very popular with men. They received many phone calls, and some asking to see her. Asking how she was separated from KJM(the man who gave her the bag with the drugs hidden in the shoes). The investigator took the food that HDK didn't eat and asked her if she had some backup in the NIS. The agent was going to come and visit her himself.

HDK said, "If you are not investigating anymore, please let me go."

Investigator, "Why, are you ashamed?"

HDK, "Other than here, is there any other place..."

Before she can finish, the investigator said, "This is better than the jail. Do you know what kind of women are kept inside there? Today we will chat slowly."

HDK," I want to see the chief investigator(officer?)."

Investigator," Sit down. You want me to handcuff you? This type of people always give us headache."

KJS, "What do you mean by this type of people?"

Investigator,"Who are you? The NIS agent? (To HDK) Is this person your lover too? " So KJS punched him. :P

hahahahaha.... thanks HYC!!! I think the investigator probably hit a very very RAW nerve there!!!! HAHAHAAHAHA.... you know how sometimes you need outsiders to tell you what exactly is going on between 2 ppl?? THIS is the ULTIMATE example!! hehe

Guest andrewujin

if i'm not mistaken, KJS kind of asked a favour from the person who was investigating HDK's case... the NIS lady was talking to the short man in charge at the INcheon NIS office, her superior was asking her did she see KJS, and she didn't expect KJS to be in HK since he's suspended....

'

Guest ellabel

Thanks Ching sis for the english dialogs.

Now, we know that the investigator deserved that punch.

Not only is he rude to HDG but disrespectful of KJS's profession also.

misth, u r right! :lol:

sometimes, it really takes an outsider to tell two clueless ppl that they are in love.

if u r in denial, u wont see it even if it stares you on the face.

Archived