[drama 2007] Air City 에어시티

ay_link

Just finished watching Ep.9.....KISSING SCENE!! Wow....HDG step first ha.haha

but I can't get what's in mind of JS...why next day, they seemed nothing happened!! very confusing what JS think about DG??

AnYWaY, My friend told BAD NEWS that due to low rating so this drama is cut episode from 20 to 16 ep.

Actually, I remember what David McInnis said in one of his interviews with Arirang (the Heart-to-heart show).

And at that time I thought he probably made a general statement, coz what I knew is that AC will be 20 episodes.

He was asked how does it feel to have filmed movies and now a drama. And his answer was something like this, "...having to film a 16-episodes drama..."

So perhaps they have planned this ahead, 16 episodes and not 20.

*sad* :(

I haven't seen any date written yet for '9회말 2아웃' though..

So the kissing scene happened in Ep 9? Now I am really irked.. that's like a bit too fast? And they even acted as if nothing happened? Then what was the kiss for? :crazy: Just to pull up the ratings?

Hehehe.... sigh. Hopefully not.

But if Do Kyung initiated first, that's really something-something ^^

They are still saving the best for last =)

No worries, Jo,.. at this point and time, I think I'm just gonna let go of those ratings :lol:

AC FIGHTING! ^_______^

Guest ripgal

No worries, Jo,.. at this point and time, I think I'm just gonna let go of those ratings :lol:

AC FIGHTING! ^_______^

I also want a full 20 eps of Air City! :( Just because I want more of Lee Jung Jae..XD

Anywayz, I read some comments on the chinese thread. Most of them thought EP 9 was better compared to the previous eps because they focused on the airport operations and HDG going back to work.. as for the part of KJS and HDG kissing, I will not say more cos you guys can watch for yourselves...hehehe...

For those who want to watch the Kiss

http://web1.emax.net.tw/cjwfc_vod/070616-10kiss.gif

credits: cjwfc/ 作者: may0821I/崔吧

Actually, I remember what David McInnis said in one of his interviews with Arirang (the Heart-to-heart show).

And at that time I thought he probably made a general statement, coz what I knew is that AC will be 20 episodes.

He was asked how does it feel to have filmed movies and now a drama. And his answer was something like this, "...having to film a 16-episodes drama..."

So perhaps they have planned this ahead, 16 episodes and not 20.

*sad* :(

AC FIGHTING! ^_______^

Thanks ay_link for more information but as D-addicted said this episode is 20 and new drama will be shonw on Jul 28, 07...So confusing now...ha.ha.ah

888888ca0.jpg

788888kb3.jpg

Anyway, I'm sure kissing has something...but I don't know what DG said to JS ^^ If anyone watched online and know what she said...pls share here

Well, I agree this episode is good coz first part they focused on operation system around Incheon , which is good coz I never known it...and DG back to strong working girl again ^^

And it got cute scene of DG and JS...which GOOD!!

Guest ripgal

^ I haven't seen the ep yet. But I got this from the chinese translations:

HDG asked KSJ whether he's still trying to avoid the past (with SMW) and JS told her that he's not confident that he can start a new relationship at the moment.

more caps

097efa2796.jpg

d8c1d4bbd2.jpg

dcad639bcc.jpg

f2dfcb0796.jpg

more smiling Ji Sung..:wub:

efd00de1fa.jpg

6b48e47789.jpg

93f4ac6854.jpg

credits: DC/ kdocn

Guest josephinep

Thanks ay_link for more information but as D-addicted said this episode is 20 and new drama will be shonw on Jul 28, 07...So confusing now...ha.ha.ah

888888ca0.jpg

788888kb3.jpg

Anyway, I'm sure kissing has something...but I don't know what DG said to JS ^^ If anyone watched online and know what she said...pls share here

Well, I agree this episode is good coz first part they focused on operation system around Incheon , which is good coz I never known it...and DG back to strong working girl again ^^

And it got cute scene of DG and JS...which GOOD!!

Production Team changed its plan for AC from 20 episodes to 16 episodes in around April !! I knew this news around that time !!!

^ I haven't seen the ep yet. But I got this from the chinese translations:

HDG asked KSJ whether he's still trying to avoid the past (with SMW) and JS told her that he's not confident that he can start a new relationship at the moment.

wow.....thanks ripgal...it made me clear more why DG did kiss first ha.ha

.jpg

17675504sv8.jpg

27956270xe7.jpg

from mmfaye Jiwoolove

well, thx for number of episode...if its' 16, it's shame that too short for me..but it's ok...I do enjoy watching anyway :rolleyes:

Guest ripgal

More caps from Ep 9

For Ha Joon lovers - I think he sang a song for DG? Such a sweetie..:wub:

cf9b91722c.jpg

04636e758f.jpg

1b8aa15de3.jpg

7445387b80.jpg

Spunky NIS Agent Lee Mi Yeon

c938b43a74.jpg

20a7835471.jpg

362a0e5e33.jpg

3cac90be2a.jpg

8a8d6a85e2.jpg

^I think they'd make a cute couple...:P The more I see of the guy, the more I think he's cute..

credits: DC/ kdocn

Guest ripgal

Specially for you shenny chinggu....

More smiles from our man

a55047a6c4.jpg

0f6832098e.jpg

f5fbdde998.jpg

credits: 韩剧热线/ kdocn

----

Dang I just love it when LJJ smiles...XD

After thrilling/serious hot actions from ep 8, I'm glad to see more lay-back, fun episode hehehe... ^^

and oh my, LJJ smiles a lot in the 2nd half of ep 9 :wub: CHUTTAAA! kekeke..

And EPISODE 9 RAW, ready for download in WITHS2CB ^_^

http://clubbox.co.kr/WITHS2CB

:sweatingbullets:

wow...what a fast!! But I got problem of loading now...

If it's said 0KBS/s but size is 128K/639MB...What it means??? Anything wrong? :wacko:

n4ad4.jpg

n3gv0.jpg

from AC Chinese board..^^ http://www.kdocn.com/bbs/thread-228113-281-1.html

After thrilling/serious hot actions from ep 8, I'm glad to see more lay-back, fun episode hehehe... ^^

and oh my, LJJ smiles a lot in the 2nd half of ep 9 :wub: CHUTTAAA! kekeke..

And EPISODE 9 RAW, ready for download in WITHS2CB ^_^

http://clubbox.co.kr/WITHS2CB

:sweatingbullets:

I have the same problem to dowload episode 9 like wrblee. Is there another link we could go? thanks.

Guest acemaverick

ewww! WHY mus the kiss scene be so abrupt! i was hoping it would develop slowly! yikes! too abrupt for me!

ooowww but i love the pics of Ha Joon! SOOOO CUTE haha. thanks!

wow...what a fast!! But I got problem of loading now...

If it's said 0KBS/s but size is 128K/639MB...What it means??? Anything wrong? :wacko:

Hm? :huh: looks like it went a little and it stopped.

Since this file is fairly new, it'll be a bit hard to download and that's just the nature of clubbox.

I just tried from here and it hasn't moved an inch lol..

Keep on trying... yours looked like it went for 128K but the speed is very low, so it shows 0KB/s, then it stopped.

gotta restart and try it again =)

and PS:

I LOVE the KISS. To me, such a simple, unexpected kiss is simply HOT!

The initial gesture looks so... simple. DK steps in (gotta clap her for her courage lol), and with such awkwardness, vulnerability, from the both of them.... but we can see it's drawn more and more with such strong desires... ahhh chuttaaa~ :wub: heheheh :sweatingbullets:

It's so great to see another step forward in their relationship now ^_^ (poor HJ =P)

And the morning after, hee~~ JS turns out to be more shy (about the kiss) than DK... lol.. cute~

she teases him and tries to break the ice, and they're okay again =)

Can't wait to see ep 10... more thrilling episode looks like... woohoo~~

Guest tbs_sg

I have the same problem to dowload episode 9 like wrblee. Is there another link we could go? thanks.

I think you may have to delete the file and reload it again. Mine is okay, currently @ 45KM speed

Hm? :huh: looks like it went a little and it stopped.

Since this file is fairly new, it'll be a bit hard to download and that's just the nature of clubbox.

I just tried from here and it hasn't moved an inch lol..

Keep on trying... yours looked like it went for 128K but the speed is very low, so it shows 0KB/s, then it stopped.

gotta restart and try it again =)

and PS:

I LOVE the KISS. To me, such a simple, unexpected kiss is simply HOT!

The initial gesture looks so... simple. DK steps in (gotta clap her for her courage lol), and with such awkwardness, vulnerability, from the both of them.... but we can see it's drawn more and more with such strong desires... ahhh chuttaaa~ :wub: heheheh :sweatingbullets:

It's so great to see another step forward in their relationship now ^_^ (poor HJ =P)

And the morning after, hee~~ JS turns out to be more shy (about the kiss) than DK... lol.. cute~

she teases him and tries to break the ice, and they're okay again =)

Can't wait to see ep 10... more thrilling episode looks like... woohoo~~

Oh..Thx ay_link...now I got 4KB/S...better than nothing..so I can't close PC tonite..ha.ha..coz wanna rerun this episode ASAP ^^

Yes, Kiss is quite HOT and unexpected that DG is the first mover..^^ DG is teasing JS??? wow..really wanna know what's she teasing him really.... :rolleyes:

BIG THANKS Luv for your capture...always appreciate for your kind effort!!

Archived