[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

Oh my goodness... such a harsh industry. Maybe Im too ignorant when it comes to showbiz industry. I really just hope it didnt hit our SWL very hard. He has enough bad things to worry about. I just want to hug him and tell him that everything will be ok and he will be huge. Just work hard and with heart (just like he did already), and eventually people will see his quality. I bet he must be feeling lonely and hard to trust people. :tears:

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

@iamlegend   You can hardly have true friends in this industry, my dear.  Although Steven Zhang Xincheng is 4 years older, still they are competitors.  What we see are very superficial.  A lot of things go on behind the scenes.  I just do not want to touch on them.

As per my statement above, I only concentrate on  Song Wei Long and his works.  Because I do not want to "invite" problems to our thread.

If you have read through my earlier post, you would have seen how Steven Zhang's fans initiated a competition to vote  "Who is a better actor in Go Ahead"  :  Song Wei Long  or  Steven.  And then went on to make sure Steven wins convincingly.

I wrote a response based on that initiative.  My post theme is: Is It A Fair Comparison ?  Of course Not. 

1)  Preference is a subjective matter.  What is good to one, may not be for the other

2) Unequal grounds for comparison:  Steven is older. he debuts earlier; he is from a rich family who prepares him well for this career.  He has the luxury to attend all the training classes before he debut :  singing, acting, management, etc....   Which is why he can be one of the Producers for "Go Ahead".

This is not something new.  Steven's fans have been gloating since "Go Ahead", saying he is a better actor.  And slaming Song Wei Long's performance.  Don't you know,  Song Wei Long  was severely criticised in weibo, during the screening of "Go Ahead".  If you disagree, you will be viciously attacked.  That is what happened to one of my acquaintances.  Remember teacher Siew Lan from Beijing Acting Academy?  She also got attacked for fawning on Song Wei Long and for inviting him to join her class.

What I don't like is, some of Steven's fans even intrude into Song Wei Long's weibo to post offending materials. Posting: 

1) pix of his recent facial problems  from the 13th Golden Eagle's Awards.  Calling him "ugly"

2) said how could he star in "Zhang Gong An" - a homosexual piece of work

3) and of course attacking his acting skills

Very vicious.  i usually just read and ignore them.  If you don't ask, I also do not want to go into the details.  These rivalries just remain "dormant" that's all.  They just need an excuse for it to blow up again.

Our Society is like that.  You have people who look down on Song Wei Long just because he is from a humble background.   Song Wei Long has no black materials.  So they keep harping on:  his love history(? Not even true) and that he is a Non-Major.  What else can they say?

The Catalyst :  A Rumour Started That Steven Fell In Love With One Of The Photographers From The Set Of  "Go Ahead".  

My Say:  

If You Are So Confident About Your Favourite Actor /Actress, You Will Not Go On Attacking Others.  It Just Shows How "Insecure" They Are.

P/S:   This Thread was inaccessible late last evening:(

@hush puppyi can read it but only a few lines. I thought that maybe you're still editing it.

I can't help but to say that the film industry in China is so vast & it is such an amazing pool. The girls are getting pretty & prettier, while the guys are getting soo better looking! It's a dog eat dog world out there. When I first getting to know SWL & read the gossip columns I was shocked to read some of the things they claimed about some artists. I mean its harsh.. 

@iamlegend I'm ignorant too. But if SWL wants to make it in this industry, he has to be tough. He needs to be resilient & ignore what negative people say about him. Otherwise its difficult to stay afloat in such a vast industry. Let's pray for the best for our dear Long Long :tears:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, iamlegend said:

Oh my goodness... such a harsh industry. Maybe Im too ignorant when it comes to showbiz industry. I really just hope it didnt hit our SWL very hard. He has enough bad things to worry about. I just want to hug him and tell him that everything will be ok and he will be huge. Just work hard and with heart (just like he did already), and eventually people will see his quality. I bet he must be feeling lonely and hard to trust people. :tears:

3 hours ago, Schinza said:

@hush puppyi can read it but only a few lines. I thought that maybe you're still editing it.

I can't help but to say that the film industry in China is so vast & it is such an amazing pool. The girls are getting pretty & prettier, while the guys are getting soo better looking! It's a dog eat dog world out there. When I first getting to know SWL & read the gossip columns I was shocked to read some of the things they claimed about some artists. I mean its harsh.. 

@iamlegend I'm ignorant too. But if SWL wants to make it in this industry, he has to be tough. He needs to be resilient & ignore what negative people say about him. Otherwise its difficult to stay afloat in such a vast industry. Let's pray for the best for our dear Long Long :tears:

@iamlegend @Schinza @elis6969 

Such things will come to pass.  As long as  Song Wei Long has not done anything wrong, we need not worry.  

Song Wei Long may be only 21 years old.  But what has he not seen?  He has gone through the Worse.  And he always has his Family and Fans (that includes us of course)  by his side. 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2

(Posted on: Monday, 23 November 2020)

Song Wei Long's luck is lacking.  He just lost another Male Lead Role for another project.   The Second Male Lead Role for another drama which I mentioned before, is still not yet confirmed.

If you notice, many Stars shoot one drama after another.   But in Song Wei Long's case, this is not happening.  After "Go Ahead", he is without any project until  "Zhang Gong An" comes along.  

I hope his Luck will improve in the coming year.... :coolshades:

• Sad 3

On 11/22/2020 at 11:24 AM, Schinza said:

@Schinza, From where did you get your gossip columns ?  Looking at your username, i thought you are from Thailand or Indonesia.:lol:   When did you start with Chinese dramas?  You are so unique.  Becos most people go for Korean dramas.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@hush puppy indeed, I'm unique indeed :rolleyes:

TBH, I'm not a drama type of person AT ALL. I've never watched any drama whatsoever.. not even in my own language! But its just so happen that one day I turned on Netflix & clicked on Find Yourself. Just like that, my journey of c-drama begins.

I have never thought in my wildest dream to be hooked on SWL! But I did Hahaha. 

So the research began. It's like an unfinished assignment for me. From then on, I read every possible site that I can on him. Follows every possible accounts. Watched any subtitled  interviews that I can find! I enjoy reading this forum the most! It has given me invaluable insights on SWL. 

Suffice to say, I have been idolising the RIGHT person all along because not only that he's handsome, but he's also the kindest & sweetest human being. 

I'm also like seriously considering learning Mandarin you guys. Not only to understand c-drama better.. but I find that Mandarin is such a rich language spoken & written. Please pray for me -_-

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Schinza said:

@hush puppy indeed, I'm unique indeed :rolleyes:

TBH, I'm not a drama type of person AT ALL. I've never watched any drama whatsoever.. not even in my own language! But its just so happen that one day I turned on Netflix & clicked on Find Yourself. Just like that, my journey of c-drama begins.

I have never thought in my wildest dream to be hooked on SWL! But I did Hahaha. 

So the research began. It's like an unfinished assignment for me. From then on, I read every possible site that I can on him. Follows every possible accounts. Watched any subtitled  interviews that I can find! I enjoy reading this forum the most! It has given me invaluable insights on SWL. 

Suffice to say, I have been idolising the RIGHT person all along because not only that he's handsome, but he's also the kindest & sweetest human being. 

I'm also like seriously considering learning Mandarin you guys. Not only to understand c-drama better.. but I find that Mandarin is such a rich language spoken & written. Please pray for me -_-

@Schinza  :w00t: You amaze me.  But it is Destiny for you to meet  Song Wei Long.  Not a drama person. You can click on any drama.  But you click on  "Find Yourself".   Mandarin is not easy to learn. You need a good teacher. BTW your Username sounds a bit "Arabic".:lol:

Like all of you, I also started this journey from  "Find Yourself".  I've told you all my story before.  You know, I've never like an actor/ actress before.  I just watch a drama or movie.  That's all.  I never think about any actor or try to find out more.  Until  Song Wei Long comes along. 

And the best part is meeting all of you here:wub:.  Becoming friends.

Yes. You said it well.  We idolise the right person.  Handsome and Wholesome

• Like 1
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

@Schinza  :w00t: You amaze me.  But it is Destiny for you to meet  Song Wei Long.  Not a drama person. You can click on any drama.  But you click on  "Find Yourself".   Mandarin is not easy to learn. You need a good teacher. BTW your Username sounds a bit "Arabic".:lol:

Like all of you, I also started this journey from  "Find Yourself".  I've told you all my story before.  You know, I've never like an actor/ actress before.  I just watch a drama or movie.  That's all.  I never think about any actor or try to find out more.  Until  Song Wei Long comes along. 

And the best part is meeting all of you here:wub:.  Becoming friends.

Yes. You said it well.  We idolise the right person.  Handsome and Wholesome

@hush puppy @Schinza hi hi same with me, i also click on FIND YOURSELF. Then come Song Wei Long. The next step is history. Funny but true.. I never in my life go so deep into an actor history, background and detail.:blush:

• Love 3

(Posted on: Tuesday, 24 November 2020)

We always see  Song Wei Long's  in Dramas, at work or in interviews.

For a change, let's watch him in his private, casual moments, with his buddies.

Do you know, once he even took care of  one his buddies who was sick and alone?  You can see that in this clip. His friend was in the bed.  Song Wei Long is a good friend to have.

http://t.cn/A6GEY3oz

• Like 1
  • Love 2

(Posted on: Thursday, 26 November 2020)

2020.10.30, The "Love House" welcomed several sisters.  They were Song Wei Long's Fans who called themselves "hot strips" (Latiaos)............

Fans say Song Wei Long loves dogs. His two Pet-Dogs at home were also adopted strays. When Song Wei Long was shooting "Go Ahead", he will ask his Team to rescue  stray dogs and cats.  They will take care of them and find a warm home and a family worthy of trust, for them. 

There are more than 5,000 stray cats and dogs in the Love House. These helpless lives are about to face the test of the cold winter. What they can do is insignificant.

They can only do their bit to bring the dog food to the Love House.  So that these animals can survive the winter safely.  They hope that more people can work together to bring warmth and hope to these stray animals. 

If the heart is facing the sun, it will melt the frost and protect these helpless and eager "hairy children". More attention and assistance are needed. Every hug is hope. Here, Chengdu Love Home Animal Rescue Center is grateful to  Song Wei Long@宋威龙99 and his fans, for their assistance to these "Hairy Children".

They thank this kind and high-quality young idol for his ability to mobilise and pass on the love to these pitiful animals.

@Schinza, @elis6969, @iamlegend Yes. We are right. To favour the right star, who is so Kind to Human Beings and Animals alike.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

(Posted on: Thursday, 26 November 2020)

Below Is A Clip Which Was Made To Honour All The Medical Workers Who Worked Very Selflessly At The Wuhan Hospitals, When Covid-19 Broke Out Early This Year.  The Participants, As Well As The Audience Were Medical Staff.  They Are So Sporting.  Song Wei Long is one of the non-medical participants.

The Highlight Of The Event, is a pair of lovebirds.  Both are medical workers.  When Covid-19 broke out, her boyfriend volunteered to go to Wuhan.  He was very harsh to his girlfriend when she sent him off.

So in this event, he explained to her.  He was harsh because he was worried, she might be heart-broken in case he didn't return.  He proposed to her.  Song Wei Long was in charge of the Ring.  But he was so touched, excited and nervous, that he has to "Fumble" for the ring.  Causing everyone to break out in Laughter :w00t:

• Love 3