Weight: 36kg

TV Dramas: 

TBA

Professional Single 我凭本事单身

Bound at First Sight 最美不过初相见

Ever Night 2 将夜2

The Best of You in My Mind 全世界最好的你    

网球少年 / Prince of Tennis (齐樱 / QiYing)

与其微醺何不醉 / Instead of Tipsy Why Not Get Drunk ll Flavors it's Yours (He BuZui / 何不醉)

将夜 / Jiang Ye (SangSang /桑桑)

时光教会我爱你 / ShíGuāng Jiàohuì Wǒ Ai Nǐ (林鹿 / LinLu)

女娲成长日记 / Nǚ Wā Chéng Cháng RìJì (Feng XiaoXiao / 风小小)

最美不过初相见 / Zuì Měi Bù Guò Chū Xiāng Jiàn (Lu JiaJia / 卢嘉嘉)

Additional Links

Song YiRen's Weibo

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

almost everyone are nominated lols.....

i just love this vid and thought it was fun to post it here :D 

I barely know the actors are, only a few of them (include from EN) I have familiar with. 

CPP will get fatter and fatter if they are meant to be LOL

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

Choices of man for our beloved #SangSang :D 

Awww I like this vid.... this is nicely edited...  :wub:

The order are: 

Liu Hao Ran
2nd bro, Dylan  Guo
Li Yi Feng
Bai Jing Ting
12th bro CPP, Hu Yu Xuan
Li Geng xin (I'm not sure if he fits our SS lol) 
The horrible Prince, Shen Jia Li
Wu Lei.. LOL what's with the mask? 
Ning Que, Chen Fei Yu
- Don't know who... lets just dub him as the calligraphy guy shall we?
Song Wei Long 

39 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Thx a lot @lynne22 for the actor list :wub:, and also finally i know the 12th brother name Hu YuXuan, the same Yu in Chen FeiYu rite?

Welcome!!! 

Oh My! I didn't notice it until you mention this... 陈飞宇 and 胡宇轩 do have the same 宇 ~ yu... aw... its destinyyy... LOL...

Now I want them to have another drama together again... :D 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Omg, omg!!!! What a treat to our eyes and excellent news!!!!:kiss_wink:SS and 2nd bro:love:

Song Yiren and Dylan Kuo Reunite for A Record of a Mortal’s Journey to Immortality

Song+Yiren+and+Dylan+Kuo.jpg

The cast and crew of the drama A Record of a Mortal's Journey to Immortality 凡人修仙传 came together to officially kick off the start of the project with a boot ceremony held last Monday. From the looks of things, it feels like we're on the set of Ever Night shooting yet another season. Amongst the faces you'll find familiar are everyone's "little sister" - the adorable Song Yiren and the affable Dylan KuoKris Sun Zujun and Hu Yuxuan are also reportedly in the cast. 

A+Record+of+a+Mortal%2527s+Journey+to+Im

All for one and one for all: the cast is all smiles as they pray for good luck and a fortuitous outcome.

Cover.jpg

Based on a novel by Wang Yu 忘语, A Record of a Mortal's Journey to Immortality follows the story of Han Li, a poor boy from the village who joins a sect and becomes an Unofficial Disciple. The drama is a retelling of the struggles he faced whilst walking the path of cultivation towards immortality.

Dylan+Kuo.jpg

CG.jpg

CG+1.jpg

Song+YIren+fantasy+drama.jpg

The new series appears to be a computer animated motion capture fantasy drama - take a look at the dots adorning Dylan Kuo and Song Yiren's face as well as the blue sensors/markers/ and what nots the actors are wearing against the CG generated picture projected on the screen.

A+Record+of+a+Mortal%2527s+Journey+to+Im

Song Yi Ren looking cute and petite beside Dylan Kuo and her other costars.

Cast+3.jpg

Season+1.jpg

One last thing, I can't help but notice too (Song Yiren is practically pointing to it *lol*)  that the backdrop of the photographs say Season 1. Does that mean viewers can expect subsequent sequels and that they've already committed the same actors to shoot the following season/s? It'll be a bummer not to mention a major mood killer if the same actors won't be back for the second or third seasons. Viewers will have invested a lot of time and emotions getting to know these actors in their roles that it'll be a total let down if they don't come back.

Dylan+Kuo+1.jpg

Song+Yiren+and+Dylan+Kuo+1.jpg

cr:http://www.dramapanda.com/2019/05/song-yiren-and-dylan-kuo-reunite-for.html?m=1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/19/2019 at 7:33 PM, angelangie said:

im so happy for our baby @n3bula :) thanks for always updating us about her news lols....and i just post your twitter here so that in case if we look bk we can still see ur twit ;)

@angelangie you're re welcome. I am so happy that our baby girl is getting awards now. Thanks for posting my tweets. You're so sweet. 

Archived