[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

5 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Arthur news about HYX, what a timing yeah, this HYX is also make LoA getting viewers! What a pwerful strategic marketing!

Someone on Twitter made a translation of his interview here -- again, thanks to the HYX fandom he he...

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Omg!!! Thx a lot!!! I love this one too! Of course the bang is always good for him, like Ning Que right?? Oh man he is so handsome!!!!! I am happy he always get beautiful costume and hair style for costume drama. 

Ah you're right... my faved NQ's ponytail includes some bangs too! He's not a typical pretty boy, his "crooked smile" is often mocked by some Chinese netizens. But he never looks bad! And that body proportion -- he can wear a sack and people will think it's from a luxurious brand. 

12 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah HYX fandom is very scary, hopefully everybody will not expect too high for this adaptation, i am afraid for Arthur. This is a way too hype for him! But i believe on Arthur, he will dive into every character he get, and so far the result is always satisfying!

This extreme hype is uncalled for :bawling:.  I've started to miss those days when it was challenging for us to find any article or information about him, and weeks will be gone with minimum mentions of him on social media. I dislike how this new fandom brought up some of the looniest peeps. Oh well, that happens all the time, we just have to deal with it, ignore them and just be grateful that they also help finding Arthur gems. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, caranita said:

Ah you're right... my faved NQ's ponytail includes some bangs too! He's not a typical pretty boy, his "crooked smile" is often mocked by some Chinese netizens. But he never looks bad! And that body proportion -- he can wear a sack and people will think it's from a luxurious brand. 

Yeah he always show his crooked smile when attending variety show or brand event, he really need to learn there LOL

This extreme hype is uncalled for :bawling:.  I've started to miss those days when it was challenging for us to find any article or information about him, and weeks will be gone with minimum mentions of him on social media. I dislike how this new fandom brought up some of the looniest peeps. Oh well, that happens all the time, we just have to deal with it, ignore them and just be grateful that they also help finding Arthur gems. 

Yeahhh right! And now we get his news everyday! We need to adapt as Arthur's fans LoL

• Love 1

4 hours ago, tothestars said:

Have you seen LoA ep 16, Arthur is very good! His emotion is so perfectttttt!!! :bawling: 

Not yet! I work from home now somehow can't really allocate time to properly watch this. Can't wait to get there!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, tothestars said:

Have you seen LoA ep 16, Arthur is very good! His emotion is so perfectttttt!!! :bawling: 

epinklyn (I still have to get used to your new username B)), is this the scene that you mentioned? This is heartbreaking to watch! :tears:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Not yet! I work from home now somehow can't really allocate time to properly watch this. Can't wait to get there!

Hanging there my friend! WFH somehow makes us very busyyyyyyy even on weekend sigh... But thanks God, we are still healthy until today

29 minutes ago, caranita said:

epinklyn (I still have to get used to your new username B)), is this the scene that you mentioned? This is heartbreaking to watch! :tears:

LOL very sorry, i just thought my username "epinklyn" is like children name, well i have used it for a long long time, time to move on and create new username, but yeah still temporary though LOL.

Yeahhh that sceneeee!!!! Omg i really can feel how hurt for Lu Ping, he finally found out the truth, and then his master died in front of him and he cant do anything :bawling:

38 minutes ago, angelangie said:

tothestars i see u managed to change ur name successfully sorry i wasnt available on weekend....i was having vertigo so i went off grid.

Hahaah yeap, i was certain i have looked everywhere and cant find how to change username, i think it related to my reputation? 

Are you okay now angie? Hope that we all in here are doing very well and healthy.

40 minutes ago, angelangie said:

anyway i created a thread for 'Immortality' with a lil reluctance however the lost for Arthur make me do it lols :D 

Hahahahaha thx angieeeee!!!!

19 hours ago, caranita said:

On 4/26/2020 at 8:49 PM, tothestars said:

I saw it,! It was so perfect. I really felt his pain. His acting is getting better and better.

• Love 1