[Drama 2018-2019] Gangnam Scandal, 강남 스캔들

0ly40

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think SH is trying to save her mother from committing suicide and having in mind that we still have 24 episodes left, a lot can still happen. SJ fate that he has an incurable disease is sealed while the story of SY and SH can still be fixed with 24 episodes of storytelling. I think SH want to save his mother and get SY as well so everything he's doing is calculated and not simply playing out his evil self.

I did expect SH plan and it is a dumb plan because if SJ or his brother in law or his father followed the money they will be easily exposed. But of course, they will trust her to the point of "Et tu, Brute? ".

2 hours ago, dondon binay said:

I think SH is trying to save her mother from committing suicide and having in mind that we still have 24 episodes left, a lot can still happen. SJ fate that he has an incurable disease is sealed while the story of SY and SH can still be fixed with 24 episodes of storytelling. I think SH want to save his mother and get SY as well so everything he's doing is calculated and not simply playing out his evil self.

No no  it cant be fixed he just cover for his mother lying about a cure for her dying BF how do you really think that cant be fixed or forgiving? And no  his fate isnt seal at all since its a made up illness.

She even said in the preview you are just like your mom he messed up major major way this late.This  isnt a small thing at all an she knows what he did.

I think SH plan is to make it appear that his mother was scammed right? Them he tells his mother to trust him right? Now he tells his mother to have herself committed in a hospital because she suffered from a mental breakdown because of shame due to her incompetence. While Hong is committed in the hospital the doctor will do some test and will find out that indeed she is suffering from self-destructive behaviour and will ask her guardian who is SH to have her permanently committed to a mental ward. This is SH plan all along to lock her mother in a mental hospital so she cannot commit suicide if she is in a padded room. Hongs minions cannot do anything because they are non-relatives. A guardian has absolute control over mental patients, in this case, SH over his mother. SH waits for SJ to develops more symptoms of this fake disease but with real symptoms like losing control over one's limbs and SJ dies in the end. SH marries SJ with her mother being safely cured in the HOSPITAL. The end.

10 hours ago, dondon binay said:

his is SH plan all along to lock her mother in a mental hospital

If only you were part of those writers team I would never complain about this plot because it is so perfect.

Nothing remarkable on episode 97. The mental hospital theory didn't take off. The story seems to be wandering aimlessly and not building on a clear path. The writers could be looking into the reviews and are deliberately making up alternate storylines as the episodes push through. The only thing certain is that it will end on the 120th episode. SJ illness was not cured by the power of love. SJ received a lot of loving recently in a previous episode but the symptoms still progress. The story could just wander aimlessly until it runs out of episodes. Maybe on the last episode, the writers just stitch up whatever. Even the writers still don't know the ending. 

I thought today's episode was really sad.  SJ illness is progressing and he told SY that he didn't want to pretend he is fine anymore.  He told her he wanted to end their relationship.  Preview for tomorrow shows that SY is really sad, and Ms. Hong is looking for a way to get rid of her.  The team said it would be hard to get rid of her since she won the design competition.  Hong wants her team to try and find a way to make it seem like she plagiarized her designs.  CM is now curious about Team leader HN  and why Hong wants her for her daughter in law.  HN will be the next person they are doing a background check on.  CM will do anything to find dirt on someone hoping to be able to blackmail them into giving her some money.  She is supposedly the only daughter of DH Company.  I am also curious as to why she is working for Hong when she could have any man she wants as a rich man's daughter.  Why is she not working for her father's company?  There is something a little suspicious there.  I guess CM will find out for us. 

I still am not sure about SH.  He hates that he may be just like his mother.  His mother has manipulated him from day one.  Did YT ever get the DNA results back from when he was trying to find out if he was JB's son?  I don't remember seeing the results.  I almost believe that Hong picked him up from somewhere else when he was a baby and did not give birth to him.  If he was JB's I think she would have used that card already in order to get control of LX.  Also curious as to whether she was sexually assaulted by JB when she was younger or was that another one of her lies.  I tend to think it was just another lie to manipulate SH again.  She always tries to make him feel guilty in order to control him.  

Hoping tomorrow's episode shows some progress.  I really want to see Hong getting paid back for all her evil schemes.

10 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ep 98 is up

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/kangnam-scandal-e98.html

Hide contents

SJ father is the dumbest character in history

@dramaninja, thanks for always posting the update, right now; I am just checking your comment if it's worth my time:lol:.  Looks like I just need to wait till the last episode.  :rolleyes:

I can't stand the breakup drama today so I skipped some parts. SJ will soon be pushed around in a wheelchair with his whole body paralyzed from the neck down and is now with a contorted face. SY will pregnant and get married to SJ. Meanwhile, SH will always be around helping SY clean up SJ bottom. SY and SH will have long coffee breaks after they tuck SJ to bed. The End.

Ok.  After watching 98 I am starting to wonder if SH even belongs to Ms. Hong.  He is trying to get info on his father and the company that merged with LX.  The founder of the company had a son but he died at 15 yrs old so he cannot be his father.  More lies from Hong.  I think That if Hong did give birth to him, then he probably belongs to The Chairman as a result of a drunken escapade between them and she wants revenge because the chairman never acknowledged her or SH.

On 4/12/2019 at 10:12 AM, Pam_Van Fossen said:

I thought today's episode was really sad.  SJ illness is progressing and he told SY that he didn't want to pretend he is fine anymore.  He told her he wanted to end their relationship.  Preview for tomorrow shows that SY is really sad, and Ms. Hong is looking for a way to get rid of her.  The team said it would be hard to get rid of her since she won the design competition.  Hong wants her team to try and find a way to make it seem like she plagiarized her designs.  CM is now curious about Team leader HN  and why Hong wants her for her daughter in law.  HN will be the next person they are doing a background check on.  CM will do anything to find dirt on someone hoping to be able to blackmail them into giving her some money.  She is supposedly the only daughter of DH Company.  I am also curious as to why she is working for Hong when she could have any man she wants as a rich man's daughter.  Why is she not working for her father's company?  There is something a little suspicious there.  I guess CM will find out for us. 

I still am not sure about SH.  He hates that he may be just like his mother.  His mother has manipulated him from day one.  Did YT ever get the DNA results back from when he was trying to find out if he was JB's son?  I don't remember seeing the results.  I almost believe that Hong picked him up from somewhere else when he was a baby and did not give birth to him.  If he was JB's I think she would have used that card already in order to get control of LX.  Also curious as to whether she was sexually assaulted by JB when she was younger or was that another one of her lies.  I tend to think it was just another lie to manipulate SH again.  She always tries to make him feel guilty in order to control him.  

Hoping tomorrow's episode shows some progress.  I really want to see Hong getting paid back for all her evil schemes.

I honestly have my doubts about the sexual assault.  A man sexually assaults you and you can work for him for the next 30 years w/o a hint of it to anybody?!  But hang on, it's now the in-thing in the US!  Hong should be named President of the me-too movement!  A woman like her would never let the Chairman forget about it, esp if she bore him a son.  

Throwing yourself down the staircase to blame someone else... please writers, the scene has been done to death.  Move on.

SJ is an idiot like his dad. SH is starting to look good and is becoming worthy of SY. Who will become SY"s sustainable partner in the end? SJ and SH both have flaws. SJ has his idiot dad and is an idiot himself, while SH has his evil sociopathic mother. Love is never rational so nobody knows what will happen. See you tomorrow yaedulas.

I can feel the drama becoming different like a calm before the storm. It's going to be over soon. No more comments for me. Let's all enjoy the ending together. I wonder what happens to us after the ending? It was a fun ride all 100 episodes. The reactions and non- reaction reveal a lot in the comments, slightly real time. Doesn't matter how the story ends, there's a lot of permutations and they are all good endings. Geduras, ill see your comments tomorrow.

Archived