[Drama 2018-2019] Gangnam Scandal, 강남 스캔들

0ly40

Hey, gayduras(guys) there no update from where I'm watching it from so I don't know what's happening. I don't know what happened in episode 90. Seolma(could it be) that SH threatened his mother to return the money or else he will reveal evidence that will implicate her?? I don't think SH is ready for that. I think there are not just one writer but a group of writers writing this story because I'm already imaginative but I still don't know what's next. 

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dondon binay said:

Hey, gayduras(guys) there no update from where I'm watching it from so I don't know what's happening. I don't know what happened in episode 90. Seolma(could it be) that SH threatened his mother to return the money or else he will reveal evidence that will implicate her?? I don't think SH is ready for that. I think there are not just one writer but a group of writers writing this story because I'm already imaginative but I still don't know what's next. 

@dondon binayLooks like all the sites are behind in subbing this drama:crazy:

14 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

EP 91 is up

Spoiler

He shouldn't have given them anything, but I bet they were expecting a big apartment, but at least they didn't get what they wanted. The most important thing is for them to get out of SY hair.

3 hours ago, howa said:

Hide contents

He shouldn't have given them anything, but I bet they were expecting a big apartment, but at least they didn't get what they wanted. The most important thing is for them to get out of SY hair.

@howa, I am totally happy that SJ gave them that apartment:sweat_smile:

Finally finished episode 90 and 91.  SY getting married. Not going to say anything. I just hope the writers will have mercy and let SY and SJ married without them messing up the wedding. Already SJ kaptsagi is losing control of his limbs. Just let the lead characters have a decent wedding, they earned it. the audiences earned it already.. kamaneyo chaebal

25 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

My wish for a happy ending for SY & SJ is starting to dim. I'm going to be so pissed off if the writer kills off SJ like with just a few episodes left. I do not want SH & SY together. She deserves someone better like SJ. Why couldn't it be someone else with an incurable disease. SH does not deserve her. He's selfish as well, and he does not encourage or has SY's best interest. For SJ, he actually puts SY as his first priority. He makes sure she's okay, that she's always happy/smiling, and that makes him happy. He also challenges SY so that she can think/choose for herself. He does not make decisions for her that affects her life nor choose for her. He stands by and supports her every decision. He's there when she needs support or just a helping hand. He does it unselfishly and unconditionally.

I also hope to high heaven that the hospital or Ms. Hong somehow had his diagnosis manipulated/wrong and it's not incurable as they say. Or that a miracle cure happens, cause gosh dammit, I WANT A HAPPY ENDING FOR THE OTP!!!!

@whome, my sentiment exactly; I don't want SY ending with SH especially with that Monster Mom.  Miracles do happen in K-dramaland, but; they kill Male lead also:bawling:.

I am not putting  so much hope for a happy ending cause of the premise of this drama.

5 hours ago, whome said:

My wish for a happy ending for SY & SJ is starting to dim. I'm going to be so pissed off if the writer kills off SJ like with just a few episodes left.

SY & SJ's relationship seems to go on circles. Every time they get closer, something, or a 'near-miss', happens so that their relationship goes back again.
For example, when SY is willing to marry SJ, the old chairman gets false news that magic treatment would heal SJ, and then he reverts to his hypocrite self and opposes their relationship.
Then, when SJ brought SY to register their marriage, SY declines.
Finally, when SY is ready for wedding photoshop, SJ got a problem with his foot and went away,

I start to worry that the writer would use near-miss after near-miss, just to delay their reunion. When the reunion does occur, it may happen only at the last episode, perhaps even in the last minutes.
Worse, SY & SJ might be reunited somewhere near the end, only for SJ to pass away, and then, at the last minute of the last episode, SY would stare at sea, missing SJ while being alone.

This drama would be peaceful if SH married his mother:D

SJ got very serious right brain cancer ( his left leg problem )  , waiting for dying , may be the writers would kill him in the last minute

Everyone in this drama 92 episodes is very stupid male & female leaders include ,except  SH's mother

How about a scenario that SY and SJ finally get married but SJ is in life support and dies after they said their I love you's. SY then to spite Hong marries SH considering that her first marriage with SJ has already ended. SH will marry SY in a heartbeat considering she's still so fine. How this version my chinggos?

3 hours ago, dondon binay said:

How about a scenario that SY and SJ finally get married but SJ is in life support and dies after they said their I love you's. SY then to spite Hong marries SH considering that her first marriage with SJ has already ended. SH will marry SY in a heartbeat considering she's still so fine. How this version my chinggos?

@dondon binay, if I am SY, I would not want to have a Mother In-law with the likes of Ms Hong.  I know that SH still have lingering feelings for SY and he will take her in a heartbeat, but; NO please:lol:

32 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ep 93 is up 

I think SY should threaten Ms. Hong if SJ died because of her lies she is gonna marry her son SH, SH wouldn't mind as long as SY will be his.

I haven't watched the next episode yet but after reading comments of everyone, I can see that SY will marry SH if SJ dies. SY has so much power that SH worships her feet and is, in fact, her slave. Compared to her sister Sodami who is having a semi- polygamous relationship with the pizza dude, SY options are way-way better. just my private thoughts hope you guy don't mind.

Archived