What K-drama & movie are you currently watching?

A little bit late to it but currently watching Hospital Playlist! Didn't know it was such a hit when it was released. The plot is slow-paced compared to a blockbuster-esque K-drama but am enjoying the wholesomeness of it. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/4/2018 at 6:42 PM, bella321 said:

could you please recommend some dramas.

Thanks!! :)

Hmm maybe While you weare sleeping, Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth, Guardian: The Lonely and Great God idk more. 

On 5/29/2021 at 9:35 AM, Victoria_Kim said:

The Penthouse is so interesting

It is for sure

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so I'm only watch k-drama that have a genre comedy and anything that is not too romantic, whoever the cast, I don't care. most importantly I enjoyed the drama.

so i'm currently watching Racket Boys and the next i don't know what i watching maybe Money Heist K-Version 24 june

12 minutes ago, Does4u said:

so I'm only watch k-drama that have a genre comedy and anything that is not too romantic, whoever the cast, I don't care. most importantly I enjoyed the drama. and the last k-drama i watch is going at you at speed of 493 km lot of romantic but i enjoy, it's okay :)

so i'm currently watching Racket Boys and the next i don't know what i watching maybe Money Heist K-Version 24 june

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...