[Drama 2019-2020/2021] Love Alarm, 좋아하면 울리는 - Season 2 out now

0ly40

Hello Boys and Girls.

Maybe someone could help me. In episode 7 "Something I saved and I can only say to you". When JJ is having lunch, starts playing an English background song with a soft guitar and piano sound that extends until the moment he is in a bus stop. I already searched but I can't find the author or name of the song. Someone knows?

2 hours ago, Anderson_sc said:

Olá meninos e meninas.

Talvez alguém possa me ajudar . No episódio 7 "Algo que salvei e só posso lhe dizer". Quando JJ está almoçando, começa a tocar uma música de fundo em inglês com um som suave de guitarra e piano que se estende até o momento em que ele está em um ponto de ônibus. Eu já procurei, mas não consigo encontrar o autor ou o nome da música. Alguem sabe?

I found! but its nowhere to be found on the internet.. This music name's
"In my little mind by hodge by umb5"

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LoveAlarm original webtoon author Chon Kye Young did some interviews recently

When asked who is the male lead between Seon Oh and Hye-Yeong, she said both. “If they had romance (with Jojo) then they are all the lead”.

“I think the concept ‘Who gets the girl in the end is the male lead’ should change. I don’t want the male lead to be portrayed as merely a savior (of the female lead).”

”I was relieved when Netflix rep mentioned that “Jojo is a character that doesn’t need Seon Oh or Hye-Yeong (to figure out her life) isn’t she?” said Chon Kye Young, #LoveAlarm webtoon writer.

It’s refreshing that the #LoveAlarm writer and production team both think of Jojo as the center of the story and her life problems should be resolved by herself, not by waiting for the male lead rescue

cr:Lily_CFC  TWİTTER

Just finish the whole 8 episodes last weekend and I was devastated by the ending!

I don't want to spend money on webtoon :D so I was looking ANYWHERE for the SPOILERS and who will she end up with.

I got the SPOILER and now I don't want to wait Season 2 anymore :D

If the ending same as webtoon then I'm Doom! :D

I got everyone points why they like Sun oh or Hye Young but just like Hey Young said, you can't stop your feeling when you love someone and I'm already set my heart to him.

I just wish that the drama would have different ending with the Webtoon, to keep my heart save :D

On 8/26/2019 at 12:05 PM, Wanne said:

I cant remember the last time i'm this affected by a drama. I did not plan to watch this drama at all in the begininng but when i turned on netflix and this drama popped up, i clicked thinking its just one episode. It was already 10pm at that time. Then i ended up binge watching it until 6am and feeling completely disappointed, angry and regret by the ending. 

Hide contents

While there are issues in the story that require suspension of disbelief for me, with inconsistent characterization etc, its been a while in the era of kdrama i'm this overwhelmed by a character and the romantic chemistry of the leads and its execution. 

I think Su Oh character was supposed to be the second lead, even Song Kang name is listed after Ga Ram, and the current story of the webtoon also have Jojo with Hye Yeong. 

But it seems to me, the director or the writer is probably also overwhelmed by Song Kang's acting, his charms or chemistry with So Hyun that it seems that his character was changed a bit from the webtoon, and the entire season was spent showing how sizzling Su Oh is with Jojo which makes me mad when the ending suddenly shove me a possiblity of a different pairing. 

Do you guys know the reaction of the korean viewers? I seriously hope this is one of those drama where the second lead end up winning the girl due to netizen's reaction and demand. So that the 2nd season will be different than the webtoon. Its not often we can get this kind of hot charming hero with sweet sizzling romance. Song Kang getting this Su Oh character is like Lee Min Ho getting Gu Jun Pyo. Its a rare gem experience for them and for us. It will be such a waste to not let him get the girl and turn the story around :( I agree that there are many drama already with bad boy type of hero, but not all of them is an almost perfect combination of look, charisma, acting, chemistry, execution and storytelling. I know that different people has different taste. Like how some people cant understand the sudden kiss, i dont find it sudden at all. One of the mistakes in the script or directing i think is Su Oh and Jojo were supposedly attracted at first sight the first time their eyes met. Anyway, after i finished watching this drama, i tried to watch other things to take away my mind off this but here i am T.T

OH My God .. You speak my mind! I'm so agree with you with every word you said (ok, the last one I think I have different opinion :D but let's talk about we agree on

Spoiler

So I was read couple of chapter in Webtoon and Sun Oh character is a bit different, I have to give Song Kang credit for this and with the same reason with you I think the PD and the writer nim start to love him and it's like a boomerang because the reviewer also love him and want Jojo end up with Sun Oh instead of Hye Young. 

In the Webtoon HY looks more standout so we can see that this one would be the male hero but in the drama, you can't tell which one. What a bit missing is the bromance. I feel the bromance more in Webton rather than in drama.

Oh .. and I always forgot to mention one thing. The cinematography is DAEBAK!

I think Love Alarm is the best drama based on Webtoon in term of executing.

I love Whats Wrong with Secretary Kim and everything about it but then Love Alarm come along and it just jaw dropping.

On 8/28/2019 at 12:40 AM, aznchic209 said:

First time posting on here in many years - been mostly a silent reader but I felt compelled to post after marathoning all 8 episodes of Love Alarm. I’m really hoping there will be a Season 2 to tie everything up nicely. There are 2 scenarios that I think will happen: 

1) Most likely: Jojo who is now more mature and more confident decides to pursue her new relationship with HY. With the launch of Love Alarm 2.0, everyone’s going to want her to download it but all 3 characters will hesitate to download the app itself due to the fear of not knowing whose name will appear on her App. SO will keep dating his famous gf but will fight against his feelings for Jojo the whole season... as will Jojo who realizes that no matter how good HY is to her, her feelings for SO will never go away. She then breaks up with HY and gets back with SO only to realize that she’s really in love with HY. She and SO find closure and accept that their relationship has come to an end.. he’ll go back to his famous gf and promises to be good to her and promises that he’ll ring her alarm one day.. Jojo will meet up with HY.. and proves that he’s the one she’s in love with by... ringing his Alarm. The End.

2) What I want to happen: Jojo is now dating HY and determined to make their relationship work. She’s happier and more mature now.. SO will keep dating his famous gf but fights with his feelings for Jojo during the whole season. He’ll be jealous of Jojo and HY’s new relationship as Jojo acts differently now, she’s happier.. and that causes him to act out and lash out at her, HY, and his famous gf. He’ll keep trying to make Jojo’s Alarm ring.. but she still isn’t able to get rid of the Shield. As she’s dating HY, she realizes that actually, she never got over SO... and although HY is good to her, it’s only because he gives her stability and allows her to run away from the cruelties of life.. because HY’s only purpose is to make Jojo happy and that’s all she wanted - someone to make her happy. But it isn’t fair to him because she actually doesn’t love him the same way... she breaks up with HY who finally accepts that she’ll never ring his Alarm and lets her go knowing that he had his chance and tried his best... Jojo goes back to SO who’s been a mess the whole season and apologizes to him for being immature back then.. and confesses that actually, she didn’t ring his Alarm because she had a Shield on it.. and even though she’s within 10M of the person she loves, he’ll never know.. with the Shield deactivated now, she turns it on... and finally his Alarm rings.. in fact, it’s always rung because she never stopped loving him. The End. 

You guys, I have a feeling she’s going to end up with HY because everything that happened at the beginning was just so off.. if HY had rung her Alarm first, she would have ended up with him anyways.. but he was a coward and stayed by her side silently whereas SO faced his feelings head on.. this coming from a guy who’s always been “weak” and “immature.” But his and Jojo’s feelings for each other.. as fleeting as a moment as it was... was real and pure. They were both two broken people who relied heavily on each other.. but also provided support and love for each other.. and I REALLY REALLY just want her and SO to get back with each other because they never stopped loving each other... and it breaks my heart to see that he still rang her Alarm that whole time (4 years later) and yet, she had a Shield that prevented her from ringing his.. this guy needs some LOVE!!! 

Agree with your conclusion about the ending but I'm still praying for 2nd scenario :D

On 2/11/2019 at 5:40 AM, Breeze said:

They wrap up but new casting news is out :sweatingbullets:

Song Geon Hee is confirmed to join Netflix's original series 'Love Alarm' (based on the webtoon of the same name) also starring Kim So Hyun

More photos from wrap up party

At wrapup photo .. I don't see Kim Soo Hyun in there or is it my eyes? :D

and is Duk Gu beside Hye young? So he actually not really dead?

I like HY much more than SO.

HY respect her,  that is why he only look at her secretly it because JJ already had relationship with il sik.

HY do not want to destroy their relationship. HY thought that JJ is happy together with il Sik,

SO more to the selfish type, he know that his best friend like JJ but he purposely chase JJ.

I felt that SO  actually scare that he will lost his best friend becuase of JJ so he secretly also observe JJ out of his curiousity why his best friend like JOJO.

I was like ... hmm.... shock when I watch 1st ep where SO directly ask her to kiss.. LOL.. so daring.. hahahaha :D

And he keep asking JJ whether he lke him or not..

well to say.. i like his daring part when ask JJ to kiss and ask her mobile number.. hahaha

in the other way HY so shy and only think JJ happiness (during school time)  and after 4 year also still think same thing.. how to make JJ happiness. HY also delete the love alarm because he think that JJ happy with SO.... awww so sweet..

But...finally after 4 years later that he realize that he missed something that he want like ... "Ring JJ Love Alarm" and do thing together... that so sweet..

his feeling is unchanged, he still waiting secretly for her and he more mature, now more daring to chase her openly

He even told SO directly that he went to library early in the morning only to impress someone (which is JJ)..

Yea.. that the way you should do boy...

you should fight back with SO...

you said loudly "Yes.. I like JOJO.... dun take away my JOJO...you just focus with you new GF..." hahahaha :D

aah.. he so sweet... he wake up early only to reserve seat for JJ and told her that he hitting on her using olden method where guy reserve seat and pass her drink... awww.. so sweet... I want to see further how HY make JJ happy rather make JJ small (that what she felt when she together with SO)...

I wish JJ to be together with HY.

HY just want JJ to be happy and think how to make JJ to be happy..

I think JJ break up with SO due to family background difference, SO come from rich famous family and JJ felt so small with him..

I felt JJ unhappiness and stress when he with SO because many ppl talked behind her...

I want season 2.... please please season 2...

In my opinion, Jojo break up with Sun Oh because she doesn't want to get hurts, she already like Sun Oh deeply and afraid that she will always rely on Sun Oh, depend on him and she afraid that someday Sun Oh will left her. When life getting hard, Jojo glad that she has someone who loves her. She already made a promise to herself that she won't crumpled, so before it happen she broke up with Sun Oh.

I'm as reviewer feels that it's not fair for Sun Oh, he doesn't know what his mistake and we see that Jojo is actually struggling too, so actually we are not satisfied about their separation and we already growing to love them both.

If only they make it like a common teenage broke up, I would very glad Jojo goes with Hye Young. But they make it us pity Sun Oh and love Sun Oh and think that Sun Oh deserved love that he yearn.

Sun Oh is a bit selfish because he wants Hye Young will always by his side and HY 'cheat' on him because he likes someone else :D

He wants to get the woman so HY will be broken and can back to him again (it's a selfish and foolish action, I know, but it's cute at the same time ^^) but he end up liking the same woman as HY. Sun Oh always feels that he would never been loved by anyone especially by his family and only Hye Young who loves him for the entire life so you would understand that he doesn't want to lose HY love for him. He jealous of the woman whom HY loves. Sun Oh is the type of straight forward person, so he repeatedly asked HY if HY likes Jojo but HY always denied it, so Sun Oh takes action. If HY honest and said yes he likes Jojo the I think Sun Oh would never stole his best friends crush. He would be jealous and hate the woman who already steal HY from him :D

In the next 4 years, I thought Sun Oh will forget Jojo and move on but he still like her. He feels more betrayed when he found out that HY make a move on Jojo behind him even after she broke Sun Oh heart into pieces. They were young and foolish back then and I quite understand about their actions but now they are much older and back to square 1 when no one get Jojo. This is the real 'competition' who will end up with Jojo. I hope that they would fight fair and square, no more lies and no more noble idiocy, that's why we need Season 2!!

But the story in Webtoon ruin my mood :D

As for Hye Young .. he always be that kind and warm person. In the real life, everyone would love to have boyfriend like that. But we are in a drama dimension and needs some salt, sugar and sour to make it delicious.

Even if JJ will choose HY, Sun Oh must end up with a girl that much much better than that blonde girl whom I can't remember her name. Sun Oh deserved a woman that we also love, just like when we like Sun oh. Because to honest, that blonde girl is just like an extra and doesn't give a big impact to me. I don't know if it's because the cast, the act or the character, but I'm not satisfied.

In the Hana Yori Dango (Boys Over Flower), I love Suzuki/Ha Jae-kyung character and think that even though Domyoji/Gu Jun-pyo will end up with her I wouldn't mind because her character is so strong and at the same level as Makino/Geum Jan-di as first female lead. I am team Domyouji and Makino (Girls always like bad boy, in their imagination :D) but I am very sad when Rui/Yoon Ji-Hu not getting any girl, he still love Makino and support them till the end and it's makes me cry T__T. I don't want Sun Oh or Hye Young end up like Rui :'(

On 8/27/2019 at 9:29 PM, scarletlover1 said:

I'm sorry but I just don't understand how people can support SO. Ship who you want but there's no way I can support someone like him.

Here is why!

1.  Who kisses someone to find out his/her's best friend crush like them? Who does that? SO already knew HY liked her, he said it himself "It's so obvious." As a real friend SO would get always try to get HY to admit it, encourage HY to make a move or secretly plot to get HY and Jojo together. But he didn't do any of that!
  2.  He is like the most selfish human being I have ever seen. He steals his best friend's crush, he risks his friendship over a girl and says that HY used them their whole lives...This boy is something else. Who was going to look out for SO if HY didn't? That time when SO's mother gave him some alcohol and put something in it, if it hadn't been for HY there was a chance he could've died. He should be grateful to have such a loyal friend instead of a fake one, especially in his case since he's the rich one! How many times has he come across people trying to use him? HY was the only one who didn't!
  3. This love triangle also started because of SO. When SO returned home and HY is not responding at all, this was the first time that SO was not getting HY's attention. So what happens? He finds out his best friend has a crush! Instead of showing support, what does he do? Oh so HY likes this girl? Okay, so what I'll do is take her for myself so that way my best friend will stop paying attention to her and go back to paying attention to me. Also takes advantage of the situation every time. SO tells HY that we'll let Jojo pick. However, it was never a fair competition because Jojo didn't even know about HY's feelings at first and the moment SO gets Jojo alone, he used the Love Alarm. So what about that was fair?
  4.  WORST FRIEND EVER. Or should I say FAKE? SO gets mad for HY making a move on Jojo because "You know what she did to me!" What about what he did to his best friend whose like a brother when he made a move on a girl he knew his best friend liked, he didn't know about her existence! He's the one who broke bro code not HY! He started all of this! HY never risked their friendship, SO did all that on his own! What happened to bros before you-know-what? Huh?!

Team HY, because he deserves Jojo more than SO. But people should be more concerned about this friendship. Because I don't know how HY put up with SO but I just wouldn't do it, I would cut ties with him. SO doesn't deserve either HY or Jojo.

Yea... HY deserve JJ, he priotize JJ happiness.

He think to make JJ happy. I would like to see season 2 how HY make JJ happy and lively

HY said to JJ "Thanks for being a live" wow... so deep... he feel grateful that she alive for after what happen to her (no parent, no support, all alone by herself)...

I was quite impress that in the ep 8.. HY realize that JJ is the artist of Ring the world... and he straight away chase her to the event in order to protect her from the anti lover...

Well for SO, my impression is selfish and jealous.. maybe due to lack of love from his parent.

I would like to see how HY make her happy. season 2 please please..

3 hours ago, parksooha said:

In the Hana Yori Dango (Boys Over Flower), I love Suzuki/Ha Jae-kyung character and think that even though Domyoji/Gu Jun-pyo will end up with her I wouldn't mind because her character is so strong and at the same level as Makino/Geum Jan-di as first female lead. I am team Domyouji and Makino (Girls always like bad boy, in their imagination :D) but I am very sad when Rui/Yoon Ji-Hu not getting any girl, he still love Makino and support them till the end and it's makes me cry T__T. I don't want Sun Oh or Hye Young end up like Rui :'(

NO, don't compare characters with Hana yori dango. Hye Young is not the same Rui. When Tsukushi met Rui, Rui liked another one. In LA, Hye Young still, during school time and after 4 years, only likes her. He respects her, he only needs to "give" her but no need to "receive" anything from her.

Sun Oh alway wants to her "love alarm", he is childist and selfish. Most of people choose Sun Oh may be he is handsome. 

So here i am! Being struggled to move on from this drama :dissapointed_relieved: and the new released ost-s didn’t help at all..

actually i’m amazed on the amount of JJ-HY team here because, count me in!

For me HY has that second lead aura i always love and get broken hearted to see them having one sided love :dissapointed_relieved: 

AAAABe3RcbpXnkkR7_OpDSCjR7u1N-k2sjdn31dj

And i think the Ost Klang-Falling Again is actually describing JJ and HY relationship?

I think I've been dreaming
Of the never-ending
I know for sure
Maybe this is our part?
Maybe this could be a start?
Can I fall in love again?
Maybe you're the one I needed
To take it all away
This pain
Can you fall in love with me?
And tell me that you'll care for me”

JJ indeed loved SO so much she didn’t think she can loved anyone like that again, but HY presence make her want to try once again. HY is someone she unconsciously needed to take her pain away.

qGW5DqT_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

• 2 weeks later...

i just finished watching all eps of love alarm. 

AND I DONT UNDERSTAND THE END OF THE STORY

is she come to the event to ring her alarm???? I want her to be with SO!!!! 

#now i hope i never start to watch this drama, The ending is in cliffhanger, damn! i should watch till they are in busan before the accident!!! gosh! NETFLIX you better make season 2!!!

##is this true? https://meaww.com/netflix-love-alarm-season-2-jojo-chose-between-sun-oh-hye-yeong-original-webtoon-plot-yook-ji-duk-gu - I AM SUN HO TEAM! 

• 4 weeks later...

How come everyone thinks HY is the second lead? I always felt SO is the second lead and feel sad for him. I hate that Jojo was so unhonest with herself and her past. My heart is breaking for SO. Their timing were wrong despite their love for each other was strong. He understood too late. A love that was fleeting and never reached the end. It reminds me of Lee Do Hyun's Chung Mung in Hotel Del Luna. So sad. 

Is it me, that I hope Jojo dates HY because he is so persistent so she give him a chance then breaks up with him.

Then she decides who she wishes to chase and woo?

Why does the female never get to decide for herself? 

Personally I feel like SO gets JJ but HY is just more steady.  

Somebody said about LA (don't remember if it was the writer, any of the actors or staff people) that it was time to forget who's the first lead or who's the second one. I agree about that. Anyway, reading opinions here and there, I feel many people believe Sun-oh is the first lead.

There was a love alarm forum on soompi? I'm obviously slow. Now I need to read through 24 pages of comments. Wow. Just to put it out there I loved this drama which I completely saw by accident. I don't know who the 1st or 2nd lead is but the chemistry between kim sohyun and song kang was electric. I'll be bummed if they don't end up together after I drowned in all their sweet moments.

Archived