[Drama 2019-2020/2021] Love Alarm, 좋아하면 울리는 - Season 2 out now

0ly40

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim So Hyun, Song Kang and Jung Ga Ram just drop hint at their instagram about "surprise announcement". Let's hope this about season 2 confirmation that we waiting for.

Jung Ga Ram

Spoiler

Kim So Hyun

Spoiler

Song Kang

Spoiler

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/27/2019 at 11:29 PM, scarletlover1 said:

I'm sorry but I just don't understand how people can support SO. Ship who you want but there's no way I can support someone like him.

Here is why!

1.  Who kisses someone to find out his/her's best friend crush like them? Who does that? SO already knew HY liked her, he said it himself "It's so obvious." As a real friend SO would get always try to get HY to admit it, encourage HY to make a move or secretly plot to get HY and Jojo together. But he didn't do any of that!
  2.  He is like the most selfish human being I have ever seen. He steals his best friend's crush, he risks his friendship over a girl and says that HY used them their whole lives...This boy is something else. Who was going to look out for SO if HY didn't? That time when SO's mother gave him some alcohol and put something in it, if it hadn't been for HY there was a chance he could've died. He should be grateful to have such a loyal friend instead of a fake one, especially in his case since he's the rich one! How many times has he come across people trying to use him? HY was the only one who didn't!
  3. This love triangle also started because of SO. When SO returned home and HY is not responding at all, this was the first time that SO was not getting HY's attention. So what happens? He finds out his best friend has a crush! Instead of showing support, what does he do? Oh so HY likes this girl? Okay, so what I'll do is take her for myself so that way my best friend will stop paying attention to her and go back to paying attention to me. Also takes advantage of the situation every time. SO tells HY that we'll let Jojo pick. However, it was never a fair competition because Jojo didn't even know about HY's feelings at first and the moment SO gets Jojo alone, he used the Love Alarm. So what about that was fair?
  4.  WORST FRIEND EVER. Or should I say FAKE? SO gets mad for HY making a move on Jojo because "You know what she did to me!" What about what he did to his best friend whose like a brother when he made a move on a girl he knew his best friend liked, he didn't know about her existence! He's the one who broke bro code not HY! He started all of this! HY never risked their friendship, SO did all that on his own! What happened to bros before you-know-what? Huh?!

Team HY, because he deserves Jojo more than SO. But people should be more concerned about this friendship. Because I don't know how HY put up with SO but I just wouldn't do it, I would cut ties with him. SO doesn't deserve either HY or Jojo.

Nah i have to disagree with you. I don't think one guy deserves the girl more than the other. Also liking someone first doesn't make this person entitled to you and thus your friend has no rights to like the same person. This thinking is childish and immature because when you like someone it doesn't mean the person you like will like you back.

They both genuinely love her after so many years and doesn't sabotage the other person to get the girl so both guys are great and it's really all up to Jojo. But I'm definitely #teamSunOh simply because he claimed that he loved the girl and actually did something about it, rather than Hye Yeong who clearly loves the girl but wouldn't do anything about it until he saw his friend make a move on her then he decided to make a move on her too after they broke up.  Yes Sun-Oh is definitely inconsiderate  and childish but Hye Yeong is not any better because he sort of went back on his words. He told Sun Oh he didn't like Jojo because he knows Sun Oh likes her, so basically he has chosen their friendship over the girl, and for him to go back on his words and go after the girl that has hurt his friend's feelings, that's not cool either.

I also don't believe Sun Oh is a bad friend and that he kissed the girl purely because he knows his friend has a crush on this girl. He kissed her because he genuinely has a crush on her too. It's obvious he was stunned when his eyes met hers for the first time in the bus. What do you do if you know your friend likes this person and when you met this person for the first time, you fell for her too? Are you supposed to back off knowing your friend likes her? I don't think that's fair and i don't think people should let go of love so easily because we really don't fall in love that many times in life. Sun-Oh rang Jojo's alarm so he must truly likes her and it's not like he has known the girl for a while and only suddenly become interested in her when he learnt that his friend likes this girl. That's not what happened here. What happened is he saw his friend stalking a girl who seems to be his crush and when he saw this girl for the first time, he found her cute too and gradually become interested in her. 

In this case, i think it's fair for both men to go after after the girl and let the girl choose, rather than backing off and ultimately make his friend the only option for her, because she may not even like him and could end up with someone else. This is why Sun Oh keeps asking Hye-Yeong if he likes her, he wants him to be honest with his feelings and for them both to pursue her, download love alarm and let Jojo choose. But Hye Yeong basically implied that he wouldn't do anything about his own feelings and so Sun Oh continues to pursue her then because Hye yeong wouldn't do anything anyway. But he actually goes back on his words 4 years later and pursue the girl who has hurt him, this is why Sun Oh was mad and felt betrayed. He would have preferred that HyeYeong was honest with him from the start.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Love Alarm, 좋아하면 울리는 - Season 1 & Upcoming Season 2 Netflix
  • 3 weeks later...

@Lara Senpai He's not a real friend, I'm telling you right now. That's not what happened, okay? Besides, whether HY has feelings for Jojo or not, that's his business. If HY wanted to admit, he can. If he doesn't want to, that's fine as well. Because a real friend shows support no matter what happens. Another thing, Jojo had a boyfriend which HY respected and not SO. One of the reasons why HY didn't say anything another reason was most likely because he knew how SO is. HY had to right to pursue Jojo, SO has no right to get mad.

Look SO told HY right that, I'm going to confess to her so you should too. He did that, right? SO should have allowed HY to have a chance to confess his feelings as well since she already knew about SO's feelings! But he didn't by taking advantage of the situation and it wasn't fair!

If me and my friend liked the same guy but I liked him first, I wouldn't want my friend to go behind my back and make a move knowing I have feelings for this guy as well. I would want my friend to come to me and say I'm going to confess and I want you too. That way it's fair no matter who gets him and if he doesn't choose either of us. We wouldn't risk a friendship over a guy.

4 minutes ago, scarletlover1 said:

@Lara Senpai He's not a real friend, I'm telling you right now. That's not what happened, okay? Besides, whether HY has feelings for Jojo or not, that's his business. If HY wanted to admit, he can. If he doesn't want to, that's fine as well. Because a real friend shows support no matter what happens. Another thing, Jojo had a boyfriend which HY respected and not SO. One of the reasons why HY didn't say anything another reason was most likely because he knew how SO is. HY had to right to pursue Jojo, SO has no right to get mad.

Look SO told HY right that, I'm going to confess to her so you should too. He did that, right? SO should have allowed HY to have a chance to confess his feelings as well since she already knew about SO's feelings! But he didn't by taking advantage of the situation and it wasn't fair!

If me and my friend liked the same guy but I liked him first, I wouldn't want my friend to go behind my back and make a move knowing I have feelings for this guy as well. I would want my friend to come to me and say I'm going to confess and I want you too. That way it's fair no matter who gets him and if he doesn't choose either of us. We wouldn't risk a friendship over a guy.

I think this is something Song Kang had a hard time projecting and that was that his character SO fell for JoJo while being curious as to why his best friend HY liked her and was following her around. He started to follow her out of curiosity but found himself quite amused by her. SO did allow HY to confess but on his terms... the moment at the gym in which SO asked JoJo to turn on her Love Alarm (away from everyone else) and HY walked in, that was his chance to confess... SO knew this would make them equal and JoJo would have to choose... but HY backed out! This made him lose all his rights to confess.. so when he pursued JoJo 4 years later, SO did have the right to be upset. Yes, HY had the rights to be upset with SO when he found out SO was going after JoJo.. but like I said, he pretty much lost that right the minute he decided not to confess.

I need to see some character development for HY to root for him in Season 2... or the writers are going to have to turn a 180 on SO because I have a hard time believing that HY is the right person for JoJo.

• 4 weeks later...

@aznchic209 I think song kang being a new actor had his limitation in what he was able to tell us about what sunoh was feeling but he has another whole season to work on it. On the other hand jung garam never got around to actually telling us who hyeyoung was which made it impossible for me to root for him. The writers need to give him more material to work with otherwise I'm with you on not having any reason to believe he is the right person for jojo. 

• 1 month later...

After English and local languages, India watches Spanish, Japanese and Korean shows the most

The Indian audience watches Spanish, Japanese and Korean shows the most after English and local Indian languages series and films. We list out some of the most popular shows of these three languages on Netflix.

· Love Alarm
How we wish if we came to know that our crush likes us back without having to tell him! Love Alarm is a formulaic and by-the-numbers romance. It is an interesting story about finding love in a world where an app alerts people if someone in the vicinity likes them.

7 TV Shows You Must See if You Love ‘Crash Landing On You’

1. Love Alarm (2019)

love_alarm_unit_04-181224-0291-resize-10

This South Korean TV series is a science fiction/romantic drama which is set during a time when a revolutionary app has become the order of the day. It helps you detect whether there is someone in your vicinity who has romantic feelings for you. This new app naturally affects the show’s protagonists’ romantic lives in rather interesting ways. Shows like ‘Love Alarm‘ tell us how technology is giving shape to our ideas of love and have the potential to morph them beyond recognition.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1384659wpp/love-alarm-cast-reunites-for-first-script-reading-of-2nd-season

“Love Alarm” Cast Reunites For First Script Reading Of 2nd Season

“Love Alarm” is gearing up for its next season!

Based on a popular webtoon of the same name, “Love Alarm” is a romance drama set in an alternate reality where people find love through an application that alerts users when someone within a 10-meter radius has feelings for them. The first season began the story of Kim Jo Jo (Kim So Hyun), Hwang Sun Oh (Song Kang), and Lee Hye Yeong (Jung Ga Ram) as they face a world in which people can only express their love through the app.

On February 21, Kim So Hyun, Song Kang, and Jung Ga Ram gathered for a script reading session ahead of filming for the second season.

Although they were meeting for the first time in awhile, the actors showed friendly chemistry and were all smiles as they immersed back into their characters.

Stay tuned for updates on the new season!

âLove Alarmâ Cast Reunites For First Script Reading Of 2nd Season

love-alarm.jpeg

love-alarm-2.jpeg

Spoiler

love-alarm-1.jpeg

Kim So Hyun, Jung Ga Ram, & Song Kang attend script reading for 'Netflix' original 'Love Alarm' season 2

1582612222-20200225-lovealarm.JPG

Kim So Hyun, Jung Ga Ram, and Song Kang of 'Netflix' original K-drama series 'Love Alarm' have come together again, during their first script reading for season 2!

The script reading session took place back on February 21 as all of the cast members of 'Love Alarm' season 1 reunited like old friends, immediately warming up to one another and livening up the atmosphere. Meanwhile, 'Netflix' original K-drama series 'Love Alarm' tells the story of a society where an app called the 'Love Alarm' changes the way young people date and show interest in one another. Here, the drama's leads JoJo (Kim So Hyun), Hae Young (Jung Ga Ram), and Sun Oh (Song Kang) become entangled in a heart-fluttering love triangle. 

'Netflix' has yet to confirm the premiere date for 'Love Alarm' season 2, so you'll have to stay tuned for more updates! In the meantime, check out stills from the cast's recent script reading session, below. 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/02/kim-so-hyun-jung-ga-ram-song-kang-attend-script-reading-for-netflix-original-love-alarm-season-2

15 Of The Best K-Dramas On Netflix Right Now

Good news for K-Drama fans! Netflix is aboard the Korean pop culture bus. Here are the best K-Dramas you can watch on Netflix right now.

Love Alarm

Love Alarm aired for a total of eight episodes in August 2019. Shortly after that, the series was renewed for a second season, which means that now is the perfect time to start watching the series. The first season is pretty short, so it won't take long to get caught up and this show is so fun to watch, you'll definitely find yourself eagerly awaiting the release of the second season.

Dating apps and websites have become pretty popular in recent years. So many people talk about the fact that they met through some kind of an app, but this show takes that concept to a whole new level. In this show, there's a service that alerts all of its users if there's someone within a 10-meter radius that has romantic feelings for them.

10 K-Dramas With Streamiest Kissing Scenes That Will Make You Swoon

One aspect of K-dramas that fans are hooked on is the romantic scenes that will make you blush as if you were a teenager again.

The Netflix show, Love Alarm, has fans talking about its romantic storyline with hidden sociological issues. The show is originally based on the Daum webtoon of the same name. The show revolves around three central characters, Kim Jo-jo (Kim So-hyun), Hwang Sun-oh (Song Kang) and Lee Hye-yeong (Jung Ga-ram).

Love Alarm's premise involves three students as they try to navigate their romantic emotions ruled by an app that notifies them if a person in a ten-mile radius harbors romantic feelings for them. There is one particular scene between two main characters that will have even the most mature audiences squeal in glee.

Drama Writers, Trusting the Old Or Finding the New

Writers from CJ ENM's 'OPEN', a system invested in bringing growth to new writers, are also looked forward to. Cha Yeon-soo co-writes Netflix's "Love Alarm - Season 2" while Ko Do-won co-writes OCN's "The Fifth Column - Drama". A CJ ENM source said that the writers captivate viewers with material that has been refined, but has never been seen anywhere. OPEN is also focused on finding good storytellers that can be found in various platforms and global markets". OPEN started in January 2017 and is currently recruiting four units.

Archived