[Drama 2019] Abyss, 어비스

puppyjjang

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, briseis said:

The long preview has been released on youtube in HQ:

Thanks @briseis Glad they have finally released on YouTube for everyone to watch

19 hours ago, adqu said:

the little snippet at the end of se yeon stealing the motorcycle killed me :P

Lmao :lol:Yes! This is going to be so much fun. I love the role reversal of the little cute lady who is so bold, street smart and shameless. Meanwhile Cha Min is so tall, strong handsome but is really a sensitive, soft teddy bear.

Hi everyone ! Kinda new to this thread... haven't been in soompi for ages... 

tumblr_pqtxlhM2wZ1vqlkb3o4_400.gif

but i am so excited for this drama!! the long teaser already piqued my interest.. ( plus the fact that boyoung and ahn hyo seop are in it also hehe)

so glad to see some familiar faces here :)

so we're gonna get to see drunken boyoung again?! lol :lol:

Spoiler

tumblr_pqtxlhM2wZ1vqlkb3o8_400.giftumblr_pqtxlhM2wZ1vqlkb3o9_400.gif

4 hours ago, adqu said:

the little snippet at the end of se yeon stealing the motorcycle killed me :P

I know, right?...:D..way to end the teaser with that one. I was laughing with that bonus teaser in the end :D:D.

20 minutes ago, athena22 said:

funnygifsbox.com_2016-06-15_17-03-54.gif  Not only a drunken Boyoung..if you've watched Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, you remember that legendary hand-wrist grabbing between her and the two male leads, hahaha...looks like it's gonna be the same here..from that preview of AHS and Lee Si Eon and PBY funnygifsbox.com_2016-06-15_17-49-48.gif  

12 hours ago, athena22 said:

Hi everyone ! Kinda new to this thread... haven't been in soompi for ages... 

but i am so excited for this drama!! the long teaser already piqued my interest.. ( plus the fact that boyoung and ahn hyo seop are in it also hehe)

so glad to see some familiar faces here :)

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_pqtxlhM2wZ1vqlkb3o8_400.giftumblr_pqtxlhM2wZ1vqlkb3o9_400.gif

Welcome to the thread!  I love your gifs :D

21 hours ago, briseis said:

The long preview has been released on youtube in HQ:

Great preview! And as I understood, the magic balls will appear not only at the very beginning, but also later will play an important role. It pleases, I don’t like it when they are enticed by mysticism, and then they forget about it.
And how I like moments with a girl and two guys ... Charm! Immediately I recall the drama "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon". But how did the police immediately recognize her in a new guise? It intrigues!^_^

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Abyss, 어비스 - Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST - Park Bo Young & Ahn Hyo Seop - Premieres on May 6th
7 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

Because it's been said that PBY's new face belongs to Lee Si Eon's (the police) ex-gf, who is described as a lawyer :D.

I was about to ask the same question. Thanks for clarifying that.

I am soo excited and yes, just saw on Netflix, it is going to be a Netflix Original. Even more excited, because it'll be up and fast.

1 hour ago, raziela said:

Does anyone know what time the press conference is today?

there has been no word yet... it's either 2pm or 4pm KST, usually but since there is another drama presscon going today too, im not sure if they'll change it.

rice wreath for bo young and hyo seop:

if you guys wanna help abyss, pby and ahs trend on naver once the conference starts, please click the links below and live a reaction on naver articles (you can just connect an account on mobile through facebook or line by clicking here, it's easy!) if that's too much, just clicking the links/refreshing the pages every like 5, or 10 minutes is already of great help ^_^

bo young x hyo seop search resultshttps://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=m_news&sm=mtb_amr&query=안효섭 박보영&sort=1&nso=so:dd,p:all

abyss search results: https://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=m_news&query=어비스 드라마&sm=mtb_tnw&sort=1&photo=0&field=0&pd=0&ds=&de=&docid=&qdt=0&related=0&mynews=0&office_type=0&office_section_code=0&news_office_checked=&nso=so%3Add%2Cp%3Aall

i know i'm annoying with this but i'm obviously biased to bo young and don't really want this drama to tank, so lol

12 minutes ago, adqu said:

there has been no word yet... it's either 2pm or 4pm KST, usually but since there is another drama presscon going today too, im not sure if they'll change it.

Thanks! I was hoping for pictures before I go to bed but I suppose they will be out when I get up instead :D

So nice seeing the rice wreaths. Hope the press conference is a success!

This IG account has kindly English subbed the 6 minute trailer:

2 hours ago, adqu said:

if you guys wanna help abyss, pby and ahs trend on naver once the conference starts, please click the links below and live a reaction on naver articles (you can just connect an account on mobile through facebook or line by clicking here, it's easy!) if that's too much, just clicking the links/refreshing the pages every like 5, or 10 minutes is already of great help ^_^

bo young x hyo seop search resultshttps://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=m_news&sm=mtb_amr&query=안효섭 박보영&sort=1&nso=so:dd,p:all

abyss search results: https://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=m_news&query=어비스 드라마&sm=mtb_tnw&sort=1&photo=0&field=0&pd=0&ds=&de=&docid=&qdt=0&related=0&mynews=0&office_type=0&office_section_code=0&news_office_checked=&nso=so%3Add%2Cp%3Aall

i know i'm annoying with this but i'm obviously biased to bo young and don't really want this drama to tank, so lol

It's great you are so dedicated :blush: I want this drama to succeed too for all the cast and crew and biased for Ahn Hyo Seop as it's his first lead role and he must feel the pressure.

I can't create account as I don't have Facebook or Line but thank you for the search links.  I will click and refresh to contribute to a positive search results

giphy.gif

FIGHTING ABYSS!!!!!

54 minutes ago, lingx2 said:

According to one of PBY's fanclub at weibo stated that the press con will start at 2PM kst

Thank you!

Archived